Spring Breakers vs The Wire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicurus
Brit and Candy from Spring Breakers

VS

Marlo Stanfield's crew(only limited to the soldiers here) in the following gauntlet:

1)Against Chris and Snoop alone.
2)Against Chris, Snoop and Michael.
3)Against Chris, Snoop, Michael and Marlo.
4)Marlo's whole gang.

This is a regular gangster gunfight to the death. Who wins in each round and why?

Lestov16
Omar solos. You have to be more badass than meme Chuck Norris to terrify a street full of people when just walking to the store in PJs to get breakfast.

but in all seriousness, I'll say Chris and Snoop take it, since they practice their marksmanship frequently. Michael just adds to the slaughter.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Lestov16
Omar solos. You have to be more badass than meme Chuck Norris to terrify a street full of people when just walking to the store in PJs to get breakfast.

but in all seriousness, I'll say Chris and Snoop take it, since they practice their marksmanship frequently. Michael just adds to the slaughter.
Omar is not part of Marlo's crew.

Those girls were able to evade being shot at by gangsters from close ranges, the same range which got Alien head-shot killed instantly iirc. I know that Chris, Snoop and Michael are badass, but this is gonna be one hell of a fight. Arguments can be made for both sides.

Lestov16
What are Gucci Mane and his boy's feats? What are Alien's for that matter, because I'm pretty sure neither him, the girls, or the Mane men are pro killers who practice regularly like Chris, Snoop, and Michael, who in his session with Dukie showed he has virtually perfect aim.

They also are skilled at stealth and combat tactics, considering how they took out Bodie, and every NYC dealer.

Also, Gucci's men attempted a drive-by and only hit a girl in the arm. Snoop did a drive-by and slaughtered her targets with deadly precision.

I'd wager if Gucci or Alien tried to set up shop in Baltimore, Marlo would have them rowhouse-ed faster than McNulty can take a drink.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Lestov16
What are Gucci Mane and his boy's feats? What are Alien's for that matter, because I'm pretty sure neither him, the girls, or the Mane men are pro killers who practice regularly like Chris, Snoop, and Michael, who in his session with Dukie showed he has virtually perfect aim.

They also are skilled at stealth and combat tactics, considering how they took out Bodie, and every NYC dealer.

Also, Gucci's men attempted a drive-by and only hit a girl in the arm. Snoop did a drive-by and slaughtered her targets with deadly precision.

I'd wager if Gucci or Alien tried to set up shop in Baltimore, Marlo would have them rowhouse-ed faster than McNulty can take a drink.
The girls' only feat is taking out Mane's gang at the end of the film. The rest of it is true though. Spring Breakers gangs simply lack the feats to compete with Stanfield's most elite soldiers like Chris, Snoop and Michael. Can't blame them though, since the Stanfield soldiers had several episodes to delve into their backstories, acquire character development and build up the good feats.

All I am saying that despite the relative lack of feats, one could still argue for the girls to put up a fight before getting taken down in the gauntlet eventually.

Anyways, which round do you think they stop at? I am betting your answer will be one.

Lestov16
I'll say 8/10. They definitely take it 10/10 with Michael. Marlo has no combat feats, so he contributes nada. You should have added Slim Charles or Wee-Bey instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.