Sentry vs. Odin, Zeus,Mangog, Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
The general consensus on KMC is that Sentry can beat basically whoever he wants to. I personally dont see why he is being put up here. So I would like to gauge a cap at his power level if he even has one.

This is Sentry at his MOST POWERFUL version and you can include the Death seed vs these guys at their most powerful.

Let the debates begin. This shouldnt be closed as spite as their is multiple posters believing this is a fair fight.

Please give evidence as to who would win.

Epicurus
Members of the team would take turns enacting the prison rape scene from American History X on Sentry.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol. Spite. Sentry is a gnat compared to them.

ShadowFyre
Ok. That is a fair assessment. Though there are others on here who would disagree with you.

abhilegend
There is only one guy who would disagree. Not too hard to guess who.

Epicurus
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The general consensus on KMC is that Sentry can beat basically whoever he wants to.
There is no such thought prevalent within the forum hive mind.

Estacado
Sentry has the power of a 1 000 000 exploding suns.

Surtur has the power of about 100 000 exploding suns.

Odin has the power of 150 000 exploding suns.

Mangog has the power of about 95 000 exploding suns.

Zeus has the power of about 120 000 exploding suns.

100 000+95000+150000+120000=465000

1000 000>465000

Epicurus
Originally posted by Estacado
Sentry has the power of a 1 000 000 exploding suns.

Surtur has the power of about 100 000 exploding sunsgalaxies.

Odin has the power of 150 000 exploding sunsgalaxies.

Mangog has the power of about 95 000 exploding sunsgalaxies.

Zeus has the power of about 120 000 exploding sunsgalaxies.

100 000+95000+150000+120000=465000 galaxies

1000 000 suns <g_infinity 465000 galaxies
There. Fixed it for you. smile

Estacado
Your obviously wrong I got an A+ from Sun Math....uhuh

Epicurus
Your obviously wrong I got an A+ from Sun Math....uhuh
Is that the same real-life fake academy which h1 teaches at? Figures.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Epicurus
There is no such thought prevalent within the forum hive mind.

There is definitely more than one person. I will make a more fair thread then.

Estacado
I am an actual astronaut Im texting from space Atm.
So dont you dare doubt my sun math knowledge!uhuh

JakeTheBank
no expression

Epicurus
There is definitely more than one person. I will make a more fair thread then.
They don't represent the majority opinion. Unless you think one or two insane fanboys' opinion actually holds more weight as compared to the dozens of posters worth of this forum which believes quite the opposite of what you state.
I am an actual astronaut Im texting from space Atm.
So dont you dare doubt my sun math knowledge!uhuh
H1math doesn't merit blind acceptance, even if you try to cover it up as "sun math".

ShadowFyre
Is sun math the same as using a sun dial? And I made a more realistic thread. Not gonna lie I personally dont believe Sentry has a chance here. Was just hoping for some good debates.

Estacado
I never heard of sun math....however Iam an astronaut.

Insane Titan
KMC Sentry wins , otherwise he gets solo'd by the entire team

LANSHARK
No matter what anyone says...Sentry is only on Hulk and Thor's level. Writers can tweak that as they see fit, but he is still only a top tier hero level character!
Anyone one of these would crush him. He might have a shot against Mangog though.

Cogito
The general consensus on KMC is that Sentry can beat basically whoever he wants to. no expression

Epicurus
Was just hoping for some good debates.
Hope is a good thing. It often gives people the strength and courage to do stuff that other people don't, even if said activity is completely and utterly retarded as is the case here.

ShadowFyre
Ok well I was actually hoping for someone to.come in here and debate for sentry. Just so I could watch. But it doesent look like theyre gonna touch this one.

Cogito
There are people (person?) who would vote Sentry, but they (he) never provide actual evidence because there is no evidence to support such as stupid position.

RockofAges
If Sentry is at his most powerful then I say he wins. This dude can't die unless he wants to, so if he is really determined, they'll keep killing him and killing him, and he'll just keep coming back until he's worn them down. And at that point, he takes them out.

He's come back from the dead three times I can think of and has even ressurected another human being with a touch. The dude is practically deus ex.

And you can all call me retarded or whatever, but I stand by my f*cking word.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by RockofAges
If Sentry is at his most powerful then I say he wins. This dude can't die unless he wants to, so if he is really determined, they'll keep killing him and killing him, and he'll just keep coming back until he's worn them down. And at that point, he takes them out.

He's come back from the dead three times I can think of and has even ressurected another human being with a touch. The dude is practically deus ex.

And you can all call me retarded or whatever, but I stand by my f*cking word. Blue Marvel kocked Sentry out and Sentry was been pushed to his limits.

Bob ends up star gazing again

RockofAges
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Blue Marvel kocked Sentry out and Sentry was been pushed to his limits.

Bob ends up star gazing again

He was knocked out, but he wasn't killed. They can knock him out as many times as they want, he'll keep waking up and keep coming back. And if they kill him, he'll keep waking up and keep coming back.

Also, the Sentry at his most powerful means he also has access to the powers of the void. Do you really think Blue Marvel can defeat the void? Highly unlikely to statistically improbable.

Sentry at his most powerful will win this match eventually, just like he will win EVERY match eventually.

Yamcha
I love Sentry, he's a superhero who actually helped me overcome a lot of mental issues, drug BS, and keep my "void" persona in check but that being said while I wish he'd come back with the D-Seed and have the power of a hundred billion black holes and have femtosecond...no, yoctosecond reaction time, and end up beating Blue Marvel black and blue from one end of the Universe to the other all within the blink of an eye (BM wouldn't be able to register what was going on we would only know from Sentrys input, and when he loses it, he ends up killing him before anyone knows what even happened and he was beating on a dead corpse for most of the time across the vast star ocean), all while shattering multiverses with glancing blows from his fists, no his aura alone, just to recreate it all on a whim.

I'm talking so powerful that Marvel brings back Pre Retcon Beyonder and Full powered Molecule Man, and they fuse but Sentrys new power completely dwarfs them like comparing a grain of sand to rest of the Omniverse...

http://i40.tinypic.com/66f5l2.jpg

buuuuuuut that isn't the case.

Sentry falls here, hard :c

http://i39.tinypic.com/16kxkw9.jpg

Insane Titan
He was knocked out, but he wasn't killed. They can knock him out as many times as they want, he'll keep waking up and keep coming back. And if they kill him, he'll keep waking up and keep coming back.

Also, the Sentry at his most powerful means he also has access to the powers of the void. Do you really think Blue Marvel can defeat the void? Highly unlikely to statistically improbable.

Sentry at his most powerful will win this match eventually, just like he will win EVERY match eventually. yup as I thought I'm wasting my time, you don't even know a knock out is a win

iceman24567

Sentry at his most powerful will win this match eventually, just like he will win EVERY match eventually. Except a ko is a loss these matches arent automatically deathmatches. Completely immobilizing him works too not sure why people dont read the basic rules no expression

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Except a ko is a loss these matches arent automatically deathmatches. Completely immobilizing him works too not sure why people dont read the basic rules no expression people don't read the rules because he's the SENTRY !!

h1a8
The general consensus on KMC is that Sentry can beat basically whoever he wants to. I personally dont see why he is being put up here. So I would like to gauge a cap at his power level if he even has one.

This is Sentry at his MOST POWERFUL version and you can include the Death seed vs these guys at their most powerful.

Let the debates begin. This shouldnt be closed as spite as their is multiple posters believing this is a fair fight.

Please give evidence as to who would win. Sentry at his most powerful would simply atomize them with a gesture.
And if he decides to let them damage him first then he simply reforms anew.

Insane Titan
Seriously KMC is getting f*cking bad with some of the posters on here now

iceman24567
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Seriously KMC is getting f*cking bad with some of the posters on here now h1 is one of the oddballs obviously

ShadowFyre
I TOLD YALL!!!! Let the games begin!

Enzeru
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/643/119/b01.gif

Let me explain to you where the Sentry stands:

Judging by his highest showings he is more powerful than your average high herald and surpasses even the most powerful (in my opinion) high herald = Thor.

Sentry is at least a trans-level character thanks to his overall power-set and abilities he has shown throughout the years.
To compete with him you need a specific power-set... Silver Surfer would have a better shot than Thor, because Silver Surfer can reform to a degree and can cause quick, big damage on the Sentry - but with Sentry's ability to reform out of nothing and a level of molecule manipulation, where I seriously doubt that Silver Surfer would be able to overcome it I see the Surfer losing as well.

With that being said ... No one should ever place the Sentry higher than a trans-character, because the only feat that would put him into such a position is him beating the Molecule Man, who was also at least a trans-level character judging by the fact that he ripped apart Sentry multiple times like he was nothing - the Sentry, who was at least a high herald at that point, where he was not in clear about his powers.

Arguing the Sentry in a fight against Skyfather level opponents becomes a debate of Molecule Man being able to defeat these opponents or not and if he can, then Sentry automatically can as well, since his molecule manipulation seems to be even more powerful in terms of raw power.

And now listen good, you stupid idiots (and this is directed to the typical BS posters here like Raj, Batman-Prime, Darkone and few other scumbags):

We always go by the most current versions of characters and now, when it comes to the Sentry I'm not even talking about Death Seed Sentry - I'm talking about the regular Sentry, who experienced a big development shortly before he died.
Shortly before he died, he learned about his powers. He said that he was able to control these powers and in appearances from there on he had the golden / black molecule aura around him nearly all the time. Now in Uncanny Avengers he was still using it, when beating Thor down.

So from his fight against Molecule Man on he gained a massive power boost by simply learning about the type of his power set and being able to control it.

Brining up fights from before to make him look bad - just makes you look so biased and pathetic and damn, I hope that you - the reader - stick to this part ...
Let post MM Sentry fight Blue Marvel and then look at the outcome of the fight (but funnily enough I give Blue Marvel a good chance of beating the Sentry due to his antimatter powers and Sentry thinking that antimatter is draining his power and weakening him, which happened in the Negative Zone, where Void was absorbing that power) ...

So Blue Marvel's only shot is energy projection and the HOPE that Sentry doesn't mind antimatter anymore like he did in the past - now where has a better understanding of his powers everything can be different.

And also never forget that Sentry defeated Blue Marvel. Yes, he got cocky, talked too much and got cought ... happens to the best fighters - happened to Anderson Silva as well and I hope it will happen to him again, when he faces Chris Weidman ...
... But Sentry came back after a shorty recovery time, bullrushed Blue Marvel into the ground and logically took the same damage in the process - that overloaded Blue Marvel's durability and Blue Marvel collapsed, while Sentry was still standing - barely, but still standing.

And besides that there is no low showing for the Sentry in the entire encounter, since getting caught by someone, who is able to split the Moon in half with one punch is more of a durability feat, since the Sentry only had a bloodied up nose afterwards and didn't take more lasting damage.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^laughing at the nerd rage.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DsQavKhjkX4/Swbgl6uU6LI/AAAAAAAAAKw/k8RUCJgfpOM/s400/mimimifv2.jpg

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru

Judging by his highest showings he is more powerful than your average high herald and surpasses even the most powerful (in my opinion) high herald = Thor.

Sentry is at least a trans-level character thanks to his overall power-set and abilities he has shown throughout the years.
To compete with him you need a specific power-set... Silver Surfer would have a better shot than Thor, because Silver Surfer can reform to a degree and can cause quick, big damage on the Sentry - but with Sentry's ability to reform out of nothing and a level of molecule manipulation, where I seriously doubt that Silver Surfer would be able to overcome it I see the Surfer losing as well.

With that being said ... No one should ever place the Sentry higher than a trans-character, because the only feat that would put him into such a position is him beating the Molecule Man, who was also at least a trans-level character judging by the fact that he ripped apart Sentry multiple times like he was nothing - the Sentry, who was at least a high herald at that point, where he was not in clear about his powers.

Arguing the Sentry in a fight against Skyfather level opponents becomes a debate of Molecule Man being able to defeat these opponents or not and if he can, then Sentry automatically can as well, since his molecule manipulation seems to be even more powerful in terms of raw power.

And now listen good, you stupid idiots (and this is directed to the typical BS posters here like Raj, Batman-Prime, Darkone and few other scumbags):

We always go by the most current versions of characters and now, when it comes to the Sentry I'm not even talking about Death Seed Sentry - I'm talking about the regular Sentry, who experienced a big development shortly before he died.
Shortly before he died, he learned about his powers. He said that he was able to control these powers and in appearances from there on he had the golden / black molecule aura around him nearly all the time. Now in Uncanny Avengers he was still using it, when beating Thor down.

So from his fight against Molecule Man on he gained a massive power boost by simply learning about the type of his power set and being able to control it.

Brining up fights from before to make him look bad - just makes you look so biased and pathetic and damn, I hope that you - the reader - stick to this part ...
Let post MM Sentry fight Blue Marvel and then look at the outcome of the fight (but funnily enough I give Blue Marvel a good chance of beating the Sentry due to his antimatter powers and Sentry thinking that antimatter is draining his power and weakening him, which happened in the Negative Zone, where Void was absorbing that power) ...

So Blue Marvel's only shot is energy projection and the HOPE that Sentry doesn't mind antimatter anymore like he did in the past - now where has a better understanding of his powers everything can be different.

And also never forget that Sentry defeated Blue Marvel. Yes, he got cocky, talked too much and got cought ... happens to the best fighters - happened to Anderson Silva as well and I hope it will happen to him again, when he faces Chris Weidman ...
... But Sentry came back after a shorty recovery time, bullrushed Blue Marvel into the ground and logically took the same damage in the process - that overloaded Blue Marvel's durability and Blue Marvel collapsed, while Sentry was still standing - barely, but still standing.

And besides that there is no low showing for the Sentry in the entire encounter, since getting caught by someone, who is able to split the Moon in half with one punch is more of a durability feat, since the Sentry only had a bloodied up nose afterwards and didn't take more lasting damage. profiled for been a complete bell end

ShadowFyre
So if we go by simply who has beaten someone one time? Then Hulk> time Thor> glory> galactus

Enzeru
So if we go by simply who has beaten someone one time? Then Hulk> time Thor> glory> galactus

Are you talking about Sentry beating the Molecule Man?
You did see the fashion in which he beat him, right?

And you did see the fashion in which his evil side broke the Hulk? And you did see the fashion in which he was manhandeling Thor? And you did see the fashion in which his evil side was ignoring Loki's attacks and ripping him apart?
All of the characters named characters are mid to high to very high heralds and they basically all lost to Sentry and Void.

What keeps the Sentry back on battle forums are his low showings, but let's face it ... every herald, who joins the Avengers is just asking for low showings ... take a look at Thor - throughout the years of him being an Avenger he has gathered quite a few low showings as well, but from time to time he unleashes as well and we get threat feats, which establish him as one of the highest high heralds.

But then you have butthurt people, who don't accept that Sentry either defeated, or can defeat their favorite superpowered character (and that is perfectly understandable, really) ... so they start concentrating on all of the low showings.
How could Sentry possibly beat Thor in a real fight, when he was badly hurt by the Helicarrier - who he in the end still defeated? How could Sentry possibly beat the living crap out of Superman, when he was knocked out by Blue Marvel - who he in the end still defeated?

That's the problem with the majority of the posters here and not only when it comes to the Sentry ... they only look for the low showings to downgrade the character, when he is threatening their favorite character. It's really laughable. Debating at this point becomes a horrific waste of time - which debating in the end of the day always is, even when it's good.

ShadowFyre
I can accept Sentry in the trans position. That doesent bother me at all. But do you think he can take all of these guys at the same time? 4 skyfathers?

Enzeru
I can accept Sentry in the trans position. That doesent bother me at all. But do you think he can take all of these guys at the same time? 4 skyfathers?

There was a Sentry VS Odin thread recently and I gave Odin 10/10.
Odin has a rich history of over the top feats and he has established himself as a powerful entity.
Sentry maybe having the potential to beat him in a fight doesn't even matter at that point, since the only thing that supports that thought is Sentry's legit immortality and him being able to rip apart powerful matter manipulators - but it's simply to speculative to dive into it.

I always use to say the same thing: Letting the Sentry fight such powerful beings is just looking at how Molecule Man, who has more feats than the Sentry in that department would do against them and then deciding by that ... and that's not the point of debating Sentry fights.
Sentry is by default not a legit Skyfather, since he didn't have the time to establish such a potential powerlevel further, so he should never be in such a forum battle.

With that being said ... Putting the Sentry in fights is overall always very hard.
Look at what the guy has done ... he was in a weakened state, when he took on the Hulk - the Hulk, who in my opinion is a mid-herald (mainly due to his lack of versatility) in his Savage state and only gets more powerful from there on and the Hulk, who gave Thor so many good fights and won some of those.
And the Sentry stalemated an even more powerful version of the Hulk, while being in a weak mental state, which simply exponentially depowers him.
He also faced and kinda stalemated Photon (who had massive upgrades), until he got BFR'ed - and Photon was above high heralds at that point.

Sentry is clearly above high heralds, when at his best. He is a low trans character at least, but getting higher and higher in the tier becomes way too speculative.
(And with that being said I still think that Sentry has what it takes to defeat Thanos, due to his speed advantage, insane regeneration and versatility and raw damage output)

Gekanideous
Team easily.

Stoic

So you knowingly made a spite thread?

ShadowFyre
I have my own impression of how things would go but if you read the op I stated there are multiple posters that believed Sentry could win. And I was proven right. So whagt I think and the community as a whole thinks are two different things. I simply wanted to see what everyone thought on the matter.

zeel
first it was the super ****, then the thor bags, then the hulk phuks.........now its the sentry tards. It goes in spurts it comes and goes.

sentry varies from mid herald to low trans and as powerful as he is and he is powerful. he's not above a high end skyfather let alone a group of them. sentry gets a tire iron up his azz over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. And if he reforms he will continue to get this treatment.

abhilegend

And besides that there is no low showing for the Sentry in the entire encounter, since getting caught by someone, who is able to split the Moon in half with one punch is more of a durability feat, since the Sentry only had a bloodied up nose afterwards and didn't take more lasting damage.
Good going enzeru, you are well on your way to oblivion like on comicvine. LOL @ the nerd rage though.

the Darkone

Actually 3 Sky Fathers and 1 trans, current mangog isn't even close to his Silver Age levels and that was on SA Odin level smile

Board Walker
Gonna go with Sentry as long as this is a Sentry who wants to destroy them, and has no psychological inhibition holding him.

Stranglehold300
Huge spite thread...

Sentry gets destroyed like someone getting raped in a prison shower.

And this is coming from someone who likes the Sentry.

Mangog alone would give Sentry trouble, but THREE FREAKING SKYFATHER LEVEL BEINGS?????

Enzeru
Originally posted by abhilegend
Good going enzeru, you are well on your way to oblivion like on comicvine. LOL @ the nerd rage though.

Where was the "nerd rage"? It was a well detailed explanation of a character barely anyone here on the board grasps. You should be thankful that I'm investing my precious time to teach you, Batman-Prime, DumbOne, INSANE Titan and other on your level something about comics.

The one time I raged in that point was when I called out the scumbags like you. You are a scumbag. In nearly every second thread about Superman I see you posting in I also see other people saying that all of the stuff you post about Superman has been debunked already - which tells me that you're a liar and you're lying about a character to get your will through ... Dudeee.

ShadowFyre
Changing Mangog to classic.

ShadowFyre
And they are all wearing the Destroyer Armor.

Supra

Please give evidence as to who would win.

Sentry is a god, he cannot be beaten..

deathlife
Odin will snack on any version of the Sentry.

ShadowFyre
So are Zeus and Odin.............

abhilegend
Where was the "nerd rage"? Everytime you address me. Hahahahahaha.

Who calls my scans debunked? Carter? Hahaha. No wonder you're so messed up if you believe everything carver and quan say. You are like a kid raging on street to get the attention of adults.

ShadowFyre
And I am further limiting Sentry in this fight. His hair is not fully blonde for this fight. Only frosted tips.

Mshinu
*sniff* Smells like spite/bait

Silent Master
The problem is that some people seem to believe it's spite against the team.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Mshinu
*sniff* Smells like spite/bait

You would think so at first glance. But I have already proved my point in that multiple people on this site believe he can win.

I can give them all destroyer armor, prep and I could add Rune King Thor to this lineup and people will still say that Sentry wins.

Anybody can feel free to report this to a mod and let them decide. The posts speak for themselves.

Mshinu
You would think so at first glance. But I have already proved my point in that multiple people on this site believe he can win.

I can give them all destroyer armor, prep and I could add Rune King Thor to this lineup and people will still say that Sentry wins.

Anybody can feel free to report this to a mod and let them decide. The posts speak for themselves.

Yawn, not a point worth making IMO. SENTRY, Supes, Hulk etc all have dumb fanboys who think they are abstract level.

ShadowFyre
Well.it entertains me. And gives us something to do. Anytime you putthreadbup that requires people to use Iintelligence, everyone bypasses it. Put Sentry in a thread or supes and you at least get some kinda posts.

RockofAges

You're damn right it makes no difference. Give them all destroyer armor and clone mjolnirs while you're at it. I'll STILL say Sentry wins because unless they have a permanent way to get rid of someone who literally CANNOT DIE UNLESS HE WANTS TO, then they will always, always lose.

So far all I've seen is fanboy this, sentry tard that. Not a single one of you apparent experts and geniuses on the world of comic books has mentioned a single way they can get rid of him permanently. Am I just supposed to accept he loses based on your word?

I've given you one reason he cannot lose, now I'm asking you to give me one reason he cannot win.

And if you cant do that, then concede that you have no idea what the hell you're all talking about and that you simply can't allow your mind wrap about the possibility that Sentry will clear this line up.

Mshinu
Zeus takes a number from his son and kicks Bob in the nuts. SENTRY is out for the count.

ShadowFyre
You're damn right it makes no difference. Give them all destroyer armor and clone mjolnirs while you're at it. I'll STILL say Sentry wins because unless they have a permanent way to get rid of someone who literally CANNOT DIE UNLESS HE WANTS TO, then they will always, always lose.

So far all I've seen is fanboy this, sentry tard that. Not a single one of you apparent experts and geniuses on the world of comic books has mentioned a single way they can get rid of him permanently. Am I just supposed to accept he loses based on your word?

I've given you one reason he cannot lose, now I'm asking you to give me one reason he cannot win.

And if you cant do that, then concede that you have no idea what the hell you're all talking about and that you simply can't allow your mind wrap about the possibility that Sentry will clear this line up.

So you are basically saying Sentry is totally unbeatable.

ShadowFyre
Adding Rune King Thor, Galactus, and the 4th Celestial Host to the lineup. Does he still win?

Silent Master

So the Sentry would beat the Living Tribunal?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Silent Master
So the Sentry would beat the Living Tribunal?

It looks like I just might have to add him to the line up. It looks likenthe Sentry might just win this. It looks like he can even beat Stan Lee himself.

Reflassshh
This is just stupid. why'd people argue against this fanboy with clear lack of common sense? facepalm

Team stomps.

Colossus-Big C
Either can stomp solo

abhilegend
Yeah, nobody can beat Mr. Immortal, Lobo, Deadpool and beings who can never die. Interesting.

mmm

RockofAges
Adding Rune King Thor, Galactus, and the 4th Celestial Host to the lineup. Does he still win?

As much as I'd love to say yes, the only reason I'm not saying yes is because I believe that if any one person or set of people have the science and knowledge of the universe required to permanently put Sentry out of commission it's going to be the Celestials.

The Dreaming Celestial sang a song that knocked out the entire planet earth, both superhumans and humans alike. With that level of understanding, they could easily figure out what Sentry is and how to permanently take him out of commission. Galactus could also have access to that information.

But Rune King Thor still gets raped.

Originally posted by Reflassshh
This is just stupid. why'd people argue against this fanboy with clear lack of common sense? facepalm

Team stomps.

The point I'm trying to make is that going at the Sentry with brute force is an absolute waste of time because you simply wouldn't win. If you want to beat him, you have to go at it smart. So yeah, bring anyone you want and if they come at him while he's at full power and they are expecting to win a brawl they are simply wasting time.

And if you don't like that you can go **** yourself.

bbrem123
Adding Rune King Thor, Galactus, and the 4th Celestial Host to the lineup. Does he still win? you need to stop posting in general

operator616
Team should win pretty easily.

Though something interesting: In Civil War Files, in Sentry's profile, it's stated that he could trigger another House of M event (see last paragraph, i cropped it as such):

http://i.imgur.com/KpxHi0T.jpg?1

Still though, i think people are mostly going here by hyperboles, like statements made in that Sentry/Spiderman comic where it's said Sentry fought Galactus to a standstill?? and funnily enough even referenced indirectly in Dark X-Men......or even worse a weakened Owen?

In any case, if we do consider statements and such Odin becomes a multiversal being. smile

Though on a more serious note, at the beginning of Avengers v3, Morgan Le Fey used the Twilight Sword to remake all creation in an instant.

....And since the OP mentions everyone is at the peak of their power, then the twilight sword is allowed, i presume.

Regardless, imo, anyone on the team can beat Sentry.

Reflassshh
Do you really believe all the shit you're saying?

You really think only the celestials can beat sentry?.

facepalm

zopzop
Originally posted by zeel
sentry varies from mid herald to low trans and as powerful as he is and he is powerful. he's not above a high end skyfather let alone a group of them.
This is the sanest post in this entire thread. Sentry varies from mid herald (the helicarrier incident, the Hercules fight, etc..) to high herald (the Collective fight, overloading AM, crushing Terrax, etc..) to low trans (beating that limited version of MM).

The most powerful people I see him taking wins against are : OF Thor (not King Thor or RKT), current Mangog (not SA Mangog), and if he's lucky Thanos.

And I am further limiting Sentry in this fight. His hair is not fully blonde for this fight. Only frosted tips.
Reported! Limiting him in this way is spite of the highest order.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by bbrem123
you need to stop posting in general

Hey this is my thread ******* if you dont like it get the f*** out.

ShadowFyre
And whoever thinks I am being serious in adding all of these people, cmon. I just wanted to get a view of what some of the posters on here actually believed. I have seen enough this thread can die now.

ShadowFyre
Gonna see if pr ir someone will close this.

Colossus-Big C
This thread is amazing. Please dont lock this

ShadowFyre
I honestly didnt think itbwould go past a page. I thought at some point, people would be like " there is no way Sentry can win this". I was wrong. Im half expecting Sentry to come knocking on my door and beat me up.

Colossus-Big C
This is nothing. on other forums the vast majority of people believe Sentry>Molecule Man>Galactus> 4Skyfathers.

And Im being serious

Dont why people are saying posters on this site are retarded when on other forums people believe Goku ssj4 Is a match for Superman Prime 1 Million

ShadowFyre
It seriously just makes me wanna go.

Sin I AM
other than curbstomping hulk i dont recall many feats from zes....what has he done

ShadowFyre
Stomping Thor, being a skyfather, knocking Galactus tfo with a right hook.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sin I AM
other than curbstomping hulk i dont recall many feats from zes....what has he done some dude who called upon a tiny fraction of zeus power beat the holy shit out of hulk and split adamantium warheads

Its was a few comics after zeus beat hulk himself, so even a "Tiny" fraction of zeus power can curbstomp hulk.

http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7276560_05-11-2011_14.jpghttp://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7276561_05-11-2011_15.jpghttp://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7276563_05-11-2011_17.jpg

Also one of the writer on forumspring said sentry would have a bad day if he went to olympus

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Also one of the writer on forumspring said sentry would have a bad day if he went to olympus
Or a good one, the golden guardian of the good likes it through the back door... biscuits

Board Walker
Personally I think a fully uninhibited, unleashed Sentry who was blood lusted could solo every pantheon simultaneously.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by Board Walker
Personally I think a fully uninhibited, unleashed Sentry who was blood lusted could solo every pantheon simultaneously.

No.

ShadowFyre

operator616
Right. Id like to see Sentry recreating all reality in an instant? like Morgana did toward the end of Avengers v3 #1, with the Twilight Sword:

http://i.imgur.com/9GP8a7Q.jpg

Confirmation that all reality was reordered:

http://i.imgur.com/hMepFQU.jpg?1

That's setting aside Surtur himself (since OP says all characters are at their most powerful, i used the Twilight Sword showing) and other team members.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
This is nothing. on other forums the vast majority of people believe Sentry>Molecule Man>Galactus> 4Skyfathers.

Which is wrong, because Sentry beat a weak version of Owen. And Owen was considered "dwarfed" by Galactus before Fantastic Four annual #27 came out (which is where his biggest feat lies):

http://i.imgur.com/NxvqE4m.jpg?1

Sentry beat a version that is still weaker than that ^

Colossus-Big C
Personally I think a fully uninhibited, unleashed Sentry who was blood lusted could solo every pantheon simultaneously. Explain

ShadowFyre
I would also like tonsee this explanation.

Board Walker
Alright so here is my explanation

Sentry has shown to be able to exert greater matter/reality manipulation than that of Molecule Man, thus the Sentry would just break down the molecules of all of the pantheons simultaneously.

Now here is my second part of the explanation, the pantheons really have no defense against their molecules being broken down to the extent that the Sentry and or the Molecule Man could manipulate them.

Thus that ends my explanation, is really simple. I assume some will say that Odin and or the pantheons have some sort of automatic molecule matter protection, but really I have never seen this. Yes the Zeus and Odin may have vast wells of mystic powers, but that does not mean they are able to manipulate to the degree that The Sentry can and that is all that matters. Their knowledge, powers and experience becomes meaningless in the face of a power set that just does what ever the writer wants it to.

The sky fathers just have no defense, and or counter to the Sentry breaking their molecules down.

This is just my opinion, on the subject nothing else really. Not saying anyone is right or wrong =)

Silent Master
You're aware that the MM that Sentry fought was massively depowered, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Alright so here is my explanation

Sentry has shown to be able to exert greater matter/reality manipulation than that of Molecule Man, thus the Sentry would just break down the molecules of all of the pantheons simultaneously.

Now here is my second part of the explanation, the pantheons really have no defense against their molecules being broken down to the extent that the Sentry and or the Molecule Man could manipulate them.

Thus that ends my explanation, is really simple. I assume some will say that Odin and or the pantheons have some sort of automatic molecule matter protection, but really I have never seen this. Yes the Zeus and Odin may have vast wells of mystic powers, but that does not mean they are able to manipulate to the degree that The Sentry can and that is all that matters. Their knowledge, powers and experience becomes meaningless in the face of a power set that just does what ever the writer wants it to.

The sky fathers just have no defense, and or counter to the Sentry breaking their molecules down.

This is just my opinion, on the subject nothing else really. Not saying anyone is right or wrong =)

Well I'm saying that you are wrong.

We've seen Odin wave his hand and fix damage on the Galactic scale, bring back the dead and so on, create a planet by walking across it, use a portion of his power to create an alternate Asgardian dimension and so on. Sentry is nowhere near Odin at his best in power and the All-Father's powers are more extensive then molecular manipulation as they extend to the mystical, mental, and spiritual planes. A Skyfather like Odin or Surtur can essentially manipulate reality.

Even lesser Asgardians like Loki, Thor, Amora etc. have demonstrated that they can in fact manipulate matter.

If Sentry beat classic Molecule Man I'd see your point but as it stands, most of the people in this thread can solo.

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well I'm saying that you are wrong.

We've seen Odin wave his hand and fix damage on the Galactic scale, bring back the dead and so on, create a planet by walking across it, use a portion of his power to create an alternate Asgardian dimension and so on. Sentry is nowhere near Odin at his best in power and the All-Father's powers are more extensive then molecular manipulation as they extend to the mystical, mental, and spiritual planes.

Even lesser Asgardians like Loki, Thor, Amora etc. have demonstrated that they can in fact manipulate matter.

Didnt Odin fix the galaxy after his fight with Infinity? Yeah I never seen Sentry on that level. At best Sentry is planetary...

ShadowFyre
Man. I really didnt think anyone was going to actually argue on behalf of the Sentry little lone make claims such as this. This awesome!

Board Walker
I think Sentry is multiversal in scope of power and influence, I believe Odin is indeed able to influence reality on a galactic scale with his power. However a multiverse far eclipses a galaxy in scale

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Sentry is multiversal in scope of power and influence, I believe Odin is indeed able to influence reality on a galactic scale with his power. However a multiverse far eclipses a galaxy in scale

What evidence is there of Sentry's power being Multiversal in scope? Not to mention Odin's power HAS been Multiversal in scope.

Board Walker
Well Sentry manipulated Molecule Man, and Molecule Man himself is a reality all unto itself.

Molecule Man is a collection of multiverses, thus Sentry was manipulating the matter and reality of millions of multiverses when he was breaking down Molecule Man.

I think Odin is a very strong dad, and is a good father as he attempts to teach his son good morals. However I think Odin would die fighting the Sentry, and that is saddening.

Silent Master
You mean during his fight with the massively depowered MM?

Board Walker
Oh Molecule Man only depowered because he was in the presence of Sentry

JakeTheBank
Molecule Man during Dark Avengers had issues keeping Daken under control because of his healing factor.

Odin would have beaten the shit out of that Molecule Man and Sentry at the same time.

ShadowFyre
Thats right. The only reason ANYONE is depowered is because the are int the mere presence of The Sentry

Damborgson
Re: Sentry vs. Odin, Zeus,Mangog, Surtur

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well Sentry manipulated Molecule Man, and Molecule Man himself is a reality all unto itself.

Molecule Man is a collection of multiverses, thus Sentry was manipulating the matter and reality of millions of multiverses when he was breaking down Molecule Man.

I think Odin is a very strong dad, and is a good father as he attempts to teach his son good morals. However I think Odin would die fighting the Sentry, and that is saddening.

The Molecule Man he defeated was nowhere near the power level that he was against Beyonder and was depowered. It was even pointed out during his stay at the Raft prison.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg

It had to be done. I had to see who really believed what they are saying. I even tried to have PR close this and he didnt. I have added galactus, rkt, and the celestials. Sentry has only grown in power. He is now multiversal.

h1a8
Anyone who can control molecules and reform from total annihilation can beat anyone. Sentry casually atomized MM.
Doesn't matter if MM was depowered since we know that MM was at least powerful enough to casually atomize Sentry. This is beyond skyfather level feat. So who cares if MM was depowered?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
Anyone who can control molecules can beat anyone. Sentry casually atomized MM.
Doesn't matter if MM was depowered since we know that MM was at least powerful enough to casually atomize Sentry. This is beyond skyfather level feat. So who cares if MM was depowered?

wat

Skyfathers can manipulate molecules and in some cases, even reality itself.

Nothing Sentry or Molecule Man did was above Skyfather level in Dark Avengers.

Silent Master
Anyone who can control molecules and reform from total annihilation can beat anyone. Sentry casually atomized MM.

Are you claiming that Odin and the other's can't control molecules?

Board Walker
Well since a single celestial humbled the entire pantheon of the Asgardians, including Odin it is safe to say that Sentry could very well humble every pantheon from every multiverse simultaneously.

His reality warping is just too much similar to h1a8 said, odin may be able to influence molecules to a degree but it is nothing compared to what Molecule man and Sentry could do.

Multiversal molecule/reality manipulation is too much for anyone on the team to handle.

JakeTheBank
What exactly did Molecule Man and Sentry do in that Dark Avengers arc that's above Odin's capabilities?

Sentry, at his best, is a high trans character. He doesn't have the experience that Owen has with his powers (which was shown and stated) and has never done anything remotely multiversal in scale.

h1a8
Are you claiming that Odin and the other's can't control molecules? Not to the level of separating the atoms of a high herald at will.

Silent Master
Well since a single celestial humbled the entire pantheon of the Asgardians, including Odin it is safe to say that Sentry could very well humble every pantheon from every multiverse simultaneously.

His reality warping is just too much similar to h1a8 said, odin may be able to influence molecules to a degree but it is nothing compared to what Molecule man and Sentry could do.

Multiversal molecule/reality manipulation is too much for anyone on the team to handle.

How do you figure, seeing as Odin has feats far above Sentry or the depowered MM that he fought.

JakeTheBank
Not to the level of separating the atoms of a high herald at will.

He dispersed Silver Age Mangog.

no expression

He also recently casually warped the universal destruction scale energies of Surtur, who is a skyfather being.

Both of those feats shit on matter manipulating a high herald.

Silent Master
Not to the level of separating the atoms of a high herald at will.

So, you're claiming that it's harder to separate the atoms of a high herald than a regular person?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What exactly did Molecule Man and Sentry do in that Dark Avengers arc that's above Odin's capabilities?

Sentry, at his best, is a high trans character. He doesn't have the experience that Owen has with his powers (which was shown and stated) and has never done anything remotely multiversal in scale.

Creating werewolf sealed the deal for me.
I don't believe in the logic that Big shows greater power. For example, I believe busting Mjolnir to pieces shows more power than destroying a mountain in one shot.
And doing something on a multiversal scale doesn't mean one can one shot a universe, galaxy, or solar system.

Silent Master

no expression

sad, I was hoping to save save that until he answered a couple more questions...oh well.

thumb up

h1a8
So, you're claiming that it's harder to separate the atoms of a high herald than a regular person? If you are using force to pull them apart then yes. What do you suggest?

JakeTheBank
Creating werewolf sealed the deal for me.
I don't believe in the logic that Big shows greater power. For example, I believe busting Mjolnir to pieces shows more power than destroying a mountain in one shot.
And doing something on a multiversal scale doesn't mean one can one shot a universe, galaxy, or solar system.

He created a wereworf in the palm of his hands. Loki's created life from nothing, too.

The Odin Force can and has created pocket universes. Soooo, yeah, not seeing how Dark Avengers Sentry/Molecule Man were > Skyfather level.

h1a8

no expression

He also recently casually warped the universal destruction scale energies of Surtur, who is a skyfather being.

Both of those feats shit on matter manipulating a high herald.

He dispersed Mangog due to the nature of Mangog himself. It was a plot win. Otherwise Odin would have done it in the very beginning instead of running away.

Manipulating someone elses energy has no bearing of power output. Doom has manipulated Beyonder's energies and also Galactus

h1a8
He created a wereworf in the palm of his hands. Loki's created life from nothing, too.

The Odin Force can and has created pocket universes. Soooo, yeah, not seeing how Dark Avengers Sentry/Molecule Man were > Skyfather level.

I don't think any skyfather can CASUALLY separate the atoms of a high herald level being. Do you believe they can do this Jake?

JakeTheBank
He dispersed Mangog due to the nature of Mangog himself. It was a plot win. Otherwise Odin would have done it in the very beginning instead of running away.

Manipulating someone elses energy has no bearing of power output. Doom has manipulated Beyonder's energies and also Galactus

And Mangog is >>>> high herald. And it required Odin damn near killing himself to. That feat is more impressive than dispersing a high herald.

Well, Doom is the greatest being in comics, period, but that's not the topic at hand. And yes, manipulating energy of the scale of Surtur's on the fly that Odin did is more impressive than blowing up a high herald.

JakeTheBank
I don't think any skyfather can CASUALLY separate the atoms of a high herald level being. Do you believe they can do this Jake?

Depends on the high herald and depends on the skyfather. Considering skyfathers can destroy items such as Captain America's shield and Mjolnir, I definitely don't think a high herald being is out of their capabilities.

I don't think anything Owen did was above skyfather level in Dark Avengers. Nor do I think anything Sentry did was above skyfather level in that same arc.

Silent Master
If you are using force to pull them apart then yes. What do you suggest?

So he was using force and not molecule manipulation?

h1a8
Depends on the high herald and depends on the skyfather. Considering skyfathers can destroy items such as Captain America's shield and Mjolnir, I definitely don't think a high herald being is out of their capabilities.

I don't think anything Owen did was above skyfather level in Dark Avengers. Nor do I think anything Sentry did was above skyfather level in that same arc.

Of course skyfathers can kill high heralds. But separating their atoms completely is many magnitudes greater. I can seriously damage some dinner plates. But I don't have 0.001% of the power and control to separate their atoms.

If a skyfather can CASUALLY separate a high herald's atoms then you are right, Nothing Sentry or MM did was above skyfather.

h1a8
So he was using force and not molecule manipulation?

Who is he?

Cogito
Of course skyfathers can kill high heralds. But separating their atoms completely is many magnitudes greater. I can seriously damage some dinner plates. But I don't have 0.001% of the power and control to separate their atoms.

You can't use magic, or stop time, or any of the shit skyfathers can do so what's your point?

kgkg
Serious thread?

Tony Stark
Oh Molecule Man only depowered because he was in the presence of Sentry

wink

RockofAges
Oh yeah, and all I've seen from you pack of morons is how smart you are and how I'm wrong for placing Sentry where he is and how he is low trans or high trans and how those who think Sentry runs this are all retards and blah blah blah.

Im talking to you Reflasssh.

So far none of you supposed experts have come up with a SINGLE argument as to how he would lose. All you're saying is 'He loses because they are skyfathers'. What the hell does that even mean? Have any of you ever even had to write a paper for school? Do you just write 'It is because it is?'

If you can mention one way they get rid of him permanently I will gladly concede.

ODG
^ This team of Skyfather-level characters has more collective power than Loki+Avengers+Young Avengers amped by Norn Stones. Far more.

JakeTheBank
Oh yeah, and all I've seen from you pack of morons is how smart you are and how I'm wrong for placing Sentry where he is and how he is low trans or high trans and how those who think Sentry runs this are all retards and blah blah blah.

Im talking to you Reflasssh.

So far none of you supposed experts have come up with a SINGLE argument as to how he would lose. All you're saying is 'He loses because they are skyfathers'. What the hell does that even mean? Have any of you ever even had to write a paper for school? Do you just write 'It is because it is?'

If you can mention one way they get rid of him permanently I will gladly concede.

Odin crushes his pathetic mind with telepathy of among the highest order?
Odin rocks the multiverse with galaxy busting power, thrashing Bob in the process?
Odin easily warps any sort of energy Sentry throws his way with a gesture?
Odin overloads Sentry with enough power to revert him back to Bob?

Mangog just beats the ever loving phuck out of him?

There's more, but yeah, those reasons stand out.

Silent Master
Who is he?

Try and keep up.

Silent Master
Odin crushes his pathetic mind with telepathy of among the highest order?
Odin rocks the multiverse with galaxy busting power, thrashing Bob in the process?
Odin easily warps any sort of energy Sentry throws his way with a gesture?
Odin overloads Sentry with enough power to revert him back to Bob?

Mangog just beats the ever loving phuck out of him?

There's more, but yeah, those reasons stand out.

There is also the board favorite "time stop".

JakeTheBank
And didn't Sentry take more of that whackass serum that gave him his powers right before Siege, anyway, effectively making that depiction of Sentry/Void among the most powerful we've seen?

If a hacked hellicarrier and Norn Stones can do a number on Bob in that state, WTF do people think the likes of Odin alone are going to do to him? Let alone with the kind of back up he has here?

Badabing
I'm gonna start cracking down on people making spite threads because of certain fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.