This Thor vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
The Thor in this pic vs The Sentry with or without void. Your pick.

To the first forum death. No. F***s. Given.

8swords
IMHO,comicwise, thor easily, but forum fight, I want to lean to sentry.

Enzeru
Isn't that Marvel NOW Thor, who already lost to the Sentry? :-7

Or do you specifically have the regular Sentry / Void in mind, without the Death Seed amp? Might be a good fight, but Sentry has a ridiculous speed advantage over Thor, so there is that.

And then there is the question about the scale of Sentry's amp through the Death Seed. He is not the only Horseman of Death... there are also Banshee, Daken and the Reaper and all of them didn't look THAT powerful and impressive in their fights against the Uncanny Avengers. I would argue that the Death Seed amp isn't even that high for all of them and that they still can be defeated, if someone matches their power level - which no one does, when it comes to the Sentry, especially now without the Void ... if Rick Remender has done his homework he knows how powerful the Sentry now actually should be ... him not having to deal with the Void and being in control of his power set makes him more powerful than the actual Death Seed does.

Just my two cents.

StiltmanFTW
Thor hits his own head with 2 mjolnirs and blacks out.

ShadowFyre
It is Thor w/ two mjolnirs and the Annihiblade.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, ok.

He stabs himself in the ass then.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, ok.

He stabs himself in the ass then.

So what im getting is that you hate Thor?

zopzop
Basket Case wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So what im getting is that you hate Thor?

All my hate had to go somewhere after Peter Parker died. Thor was a perfect pick.

JakeTheBank
So, Thor with two Mjolnirs and Gorr's weapon?

Sentry loses.

ShadowFyre
Thanks Jake.

Mindset
Huge Thor fan reporting in.

Thor slips, crushes his skull with the mjolnirs, then the sword spins around and decapitates him.

ShadowFyre
Yeah I see what yall are getting at. Thor wins so badly that yall dont like it.

Mindset
I wish Thor could win, as I said, I'm a huge Thor fan.

DarkSaint85
Well, Jackethebanck is a well known Thor hater.

ShadowFyre
Well there is people on my other thread saying Sentry can beat Odin, Zeus, Mangog and Surtur all at the same time so.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

thumb up

I SETTLED IT HERE!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Yeah. He actually got temp banned for mocking Thor in every post, ban expired not long ago and he's back.

Don't worry though, already reported him to Lizod and CBC the Forum Overlord.

Khazra Reborn
I don't see what's so great about Sentry, he has like two good feats accompanied by a decade+ of pure fail. Thor wins.

celeyhyga17
AnnihiThorr wins.

ShadowFyre
Reported for what? Saying Thor wins?

DarkSaint85
He's very crafty. At first glance, he seems to like Doom and Thor, but scratch beneath the surface and his rabid DC love gushes forth.

Mindset
Jake is probably the biggest DC fanboy here erm

StiltmanFTW
Reported for what? Saying Thor wins?

Yes, that's a bannable crime on this board.

JakeTheBank
The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me.

After all, I am the leader of the House of El. Even had the sig to prove it.

DarkSaint85
Go sit with abhi and Golgo.

zopzop
Yeah I see what yall are getting at. Thor wins so badly that yall dont like it.
Actually no he doesn't. In all seriousness, when you included the Void in this thread you opened up a lot of possibilities for Sentry.

THor has 2 Mjolnirs and the Annihisword or whatever it's called? Then Voidtry can for sure take wins, if not the majority.

For reference :
Look at what the WEAKEST version of Molecule Man did :
http://s8.postimg.org/4r5l34269/A215_Weapons_Destroyed.jpg
That's him vaporizing Mjolnir, Surfer's board, Cap's shield, and Tony's armor. That version of MM couldn't manipulate space/time, couldn't affect organic molecules, and couldn't reconstruct complicated objects that he destroyed (Tony's armor).

Look at what Voidtry did to a MM that didn't have those limitations :
http://s22.postimg.org/y8xdu5bfh/2498942_sentry_vs_molecule_man_3.jpg

According to that, Voidtry had MORE control over molecules that that limited (but still less hindered than the other version I mentioned) version of Molecule Man. Voidtry would vaporize Thor, the Mjolnirs, and the Annihisword.

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't MM have two "modes"?

Mode 1: I'm just Owen. Sometimes... some guys... call me Molecule Man, but I don't really like it.

Mode 2: I'M THE F*CKING MOLECULE MAN!!!

Wei Phoenix or maybe Knowsbleed mentioned that, iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
According to that, Voidtry had MORE control over molecules that that limited (but still less hindered than the other version I mentioned) version of Molecule Man. Voidtry would vaporize Thor, the Mjolnirs, and the Annihisword.

Ah, nvm.

JayDaDon

Mode 1: I'm just Owen. Sometimes... some guys... call me Molecule Man, but I don't really like it.

Yup it was explained at length by Mr.master

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Yup it was explained at length by Mr.master

Oh, good then thumb up What thread, btw?

zopzop

http://media.tumblr.com/4e9c4c39c1e81d113ac6109bd7fe0a61/tumblr_inline_mk362gVnuU1qz4rgp.jpg
Like I said, that was the WEAKEST version of MM (no organic matter manip, no time/space manip, couldn't reconstruct complicated things he wrecked). And he WTFowned Mjolnir/Cap's Shield/IM's armor/Surfer's board.

This was a similar version that went up against Aaron the Rogue (inorganic molecules only/nothing too complex/no space/time powers) and Klaw.

The version of MM Voidtry beat was the slightly more powerful version and didn't have those limitations (we see him manipulating organic/complicated molecules and I think there was a little bit of space/time manip in that arc by MM not sure) yet Sentry beat him.

Keep in mind none of those versions of post retcon MM were anywhere near his best. See his fight with post retcon Beyonder for trans-multiversal madness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.