Beyghor Sahdett vs Dass Jennir and Kai Hudorra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pencilcrayon
Only those two combatants in the same building where they fought.

Starts 15 meters apart

Stealth Moose
These names belong in a former Asian Soviet republic phonebook. Who are they?

red8
Since Sahdett is by himself, I'm assuming he's the Sith here.
I'm guessing Dass is some male Jedi Master and Kai is some hot female padwan. Sahdett uses some deceptive trickery to kill Dass. Kai is for some reason overwhelmed by guilt and feels responsible for Dass' death. Sahdett uses this to his advantage to turn Kai to the darkside and have hot sex with her. Kai almost gives in to Sahdett's advances and falls to the dark side, but she remembers some wise advice Dass once gave her. This gives her the strength to no longer feel guilty about Dass' death and with her new strength, she manages to fight and kill Sahdett.

I'd say aside from PIS, Sahdett tears them both apart. His force lightning is simply too much for the duo to handle. Kai's battle meditation will not be enough to buff Dass enough to match Sahdett. Dass' shatterpoint skills aren't on Windu's level, so they won't be enough to take Sahdett down. Dass is a formidable Djem So user, but Sahdett's combination of Makashi and Niman is just too much. While Kai has lots of potential, her ataru skills are still in their infancy. Sahdett wins QED.

Stealth Moose
Wow.

Also, it appears after skimming their Wookiepedia articles that Order 66 gets less and less effective every time new EU comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.