Thanos vs Team read stips in the OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
Thanos has to defeat this team, there is a rule though.

Team is composed of:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION, ICE PRINCESS , EMMA FROST & DAREDEVIL

He has to do it with PHYSICAL force only, that means no shields, no mind tricks, no blasting, but pure physical might AND He has to do this with one hand tied behind his back.

Bonus round

If you think He can defeat the team, add Gladiator to the team and He has to tank a combined blast from:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION & GLADIATOR, until they run out of juice

In your honest opinion Can the Mad Titan do it? or can the team brings the handicapped Titan to his knees?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/marvel-team_zps8a662c9e.gif

Opinions backed by solid evidence please smile

ODG
http://content.messynessychic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/gif16.gif

Estacado
zoolander

Insane Titan
Thanos enjoys a nice walk in the park

Prof. T.C McAbe
First round stalemate. Some get killed rest will stay in air and avoid a direct confrontation.
2nd Round goes to the team, due to Gladiator.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
First round stalemate. Some get killed rest will stay in air and avoid a direct confrontation.
2nd Round goes to the team, due to Gladiator. So you seriously think Gladiator can physically beat Thanos, try and prove your case

ShadowFyre
With one hand ties behind his back? Its gonna benpretty hard for Thanos to hit him back so its basically Gladiator getting all the free hits he wants until Thanos falls.

You should have just made Thanos a parapalegic and said he can only kick his way out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
So you seriously think Gladiator can physically beat Thanos, try and prove your case

You are not in a good mood today, so I will give you the reasoning behind my decision.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38919/1471168-thanosi.jpg

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger.

Insane Titan
You are not in a good mood today, so I will give you the reasoning behind my decision.

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger. haha this myth has been disproved even PR stated it was crap.

That Thanosi hit Adam Warlcok with more punches than what it took Thanos to kill Surfer , yet Warlock survived despite the supposed 4X strength guess. So we take it Warlock is that more durable than Surfer lmao.

Plus Warlock was simply guessing as he has never been punched by Thanos ever to gauge his strength, unless Warlock carries around a punch o meter to gauge Thanos punching power.

Thanos even states himself non of the clones match him in power barring Omega who was far beyond him

ShadowFyre
What does any of this matter? Thanos has one hand and has to puch his way out. He loses. Go fight a guy yournpretty sure you can beat but would put up a fight.

Tie your hand behind your back.

Now go fight him and 4 of his friends.

Take pictures of your face and post em on here.

Prof. T.C McAbe
haha this myth has been disproved even PR stated it was crap.

That Thanosi hit Adam Warlcok with more punches than what it took Thanos to kill Surfer , yet Warlock survived despite the supposed 4X strength guess. So we take it Warlock is that more durable than Surfer lmao.

Plus Warlock was simply guessing as he has never been punched by Thanos ever to gauge his strength, unless Warlock carries around a punch o meter to gauge Thanos punching power.

Thanos even states himself non of the clones match him in power barring Omega who was far beyond him

It's stated and else it wouldn't make sense to create a Thanosi, so you don't liking it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Happens in comics. People get hit by cosmic beings and survive, and those beings are hundreds or thousand times stronger then Thanos or Glads.

Sorry but I take the statements from comics > yours, especially if they are the only logical conclusion. Why make a superstrong clone who is sronger then yourself with the DNA of a pyhsically weaker being?

The Warrior clone was the weakes because of his intellect. Strength is not always power. Overall Thanos was more powerful then his Thanosi (except Omega), even though he was physically weaker then this one for example.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What does any of this matter? Thanos has one hand and has to puch his way out. He loses. Go fight a guy yournpretty sure you can beat but would put up a fight.

Tie your hand behind your back.

Now go fight him and 4 of his friends.

Take pictures of your face and post em on here.

Yeah...but...one of his friends is a fricking street. WTF is Daredevil going to do?

Ditto War Machine et al.

He stood there and took an enraged Thor's hammer to the face - how is that any less than what these guys can dish out?

He took the lightning blasts from Thor, smiled and asked for more. What would Min Li and Ice Princess do??

Only Quasar is of any threat. But saying like his friends would have some say in the fight is crazy talk.

ShadowFyre
Ok well replace his "friends" with girl scouts or angry midgets with boxing gloves. Your still goin down.

Insane Titan
It's stated and else it wouldn't make sense to create a Thanosi, so you don't liking it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Happens in comics. People get hit by cosmic beings and survive, and those beings are hundreds or thousand times stronger then Thanos or Glads.

Sorry but I take the statements from comics > yours, especially if they are the only logical conclusion. Why make a superstrong clone who is sronger then yourself with the DNA of a pyhsically weaker being?

The Warrior clone was the weakes because of his intellect. Strength is not always power. Overall Thanos was more powerful then his Thanosi (except Omega), even though he was physically weaker then this one for example. Thanos never stated it Warlock did, Thanos the creator of the clone said otherwise.

we are talking about two direct comparisons, so dont try to dodge.

Thanos never made the clone stronger then him , the clone was made to test Gladiator, not exceed him.

The facts are in the only showing the warrior has he couldnt even ko Warlock with all them punches, so a being 4x stronger would logically at least ko Warlock basing it off what Thanos did to Surfer with less punches.

Again Thanos never said that at all stop with the lies.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanos never stated it Warlock did, Thanos the creator of the clone said otherwise.

we are talking about two direct comparisons, so dont try to dodge.

Thanos never made the clone stronger then him , the clone was made to test Gladiator, not exceed him.

The facts are in the only showing the warrior has he couldnt even ko Warlock with all them punches, so a being 4x stronger would logically at least ko Warlock basing it off what Thanos did to Surfer with less punches.

Again Thanos never said that at all stop with the lies.

And Warlock was absolutely right. Thanos never said he is stronger physically, just more powerful big difference.

No dodge. Just explaining you the comics.

It exceeded Gladiator and Thanos.

That is your assumption. Nothing more nothing less. Still doesn't mean he wasn't stronger.

I don't need to lie and you should calm down and behave. Thanos stated he is more powerful, in the comic it's stated that Warrior is 4x times stronger then Glads. The only logical conclusion is, Thanos created beings that are in one special area superior to himself, superior at magic, tech, strength or tp, with the DNA of beings who are better in that special department then himself. Else he would just need to create simple Thanosi and amp them. I can understand that you don't like it, but you really should calm down.

DarkSaint85
Ok well replace his "friends" with girl scouts or angry midgets with boxing gloves. Your still goin down.

Erm, still no.

It's me against being leagues below me. I would still feel if a midget punched me with their gloves. Do you honestly think Daredevil, a human, would rock Thanos with his punches? Daredevil, a guy who broke himself punching and kicking Kingpin?

As an ABC comparison, do you think any of the people mentioned here:

Output more physical damage than an angry Thor? War Machine??? Daredevil? Emma Frost??

pym-ftw
Lol, the absolute butthurt...

Insane Titan
And Warlock was absolutely right. Thanos never said he is stronger physically, just more powerful big difference.

No dodge. Just explaining you the comics.

It exceeded Gladiator and Thanos.

That is your assumption. Nothing more nothing less. Still doesn't mean he wasn't stronger.

I don't need to lie and you should calm down and behave. Thanos stated he is more powerful, in the comic it's stated that Warrior is 4x times stronger then Glads. The only logical conclusion is, Thanos created beings that are in one special area superior to himself, superior at magic, tech, strength or tp, with the DNA of beings who are better in that special department then himself. Else he would just need to create simple Thanosi and amp them. I can understand that you don't like it, but you really should calm down. Warlock wasnt right at all, Thanos said the clone was created to test its strength against Glads as each clone was created to test various other ie telepathy etc and he actually said no clone surpassed him own might.

Show me with actual proof/showing how it exceeded Thanos or Glads with its supposed 4x strength.

dont give me the calm down rubbish argument because you cant back up what you say.

I will wait for you to post actual proof instead of hiding behind nonsense.

We know Thanos can kill beings more durable than Warlock with less punches and Warlock has never felt Thanos physical might so lets see your proof to disprove this

Insane Titan
Tell you what to make it easier for you just show me Warlock been punched be Thanos we know him gauging the strength of warrior to Thanos is somewhat accurate

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Thanos has to defeat this team, there is a rule though.

Team is composed of:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION, ICE PRINCESS , EMMA FROST & DAREDEVIL

He has to do it with PHYSICAL force only, that means no shields, no mind tricks, no blasting, but pure physical might AND He has to do this with one hand tied behind his back.

Bonus round

If you think He can defeat the team, add Gladiator to the team and He has to tank a combined blast from:

MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION & GLADIATOR, until they run out of juice

In your honest opinion Can the Mad Titan do it? or can the team brings the handicapped Titan to his knees?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/marvel-team_zps8a662c9e.gif

Opinions backed by solid evidence please smile
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfteul9Op31qeq65s.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe
Warlock wasnt right at all, Thanos said the clone was created to test its strength against Glads as each clone was created to test various other ie telepathy etc and he actually said no clone surpassed him own might.

Show me with actual proof/showing how it exceeded Thanos or Glads with its supposed 4x strength.

dont give me the calm down rubbish argument because you cant back up what you say.

I will wait for you to post actual proof instead of hiding behind nonsense.

We know Thanos can kill beings more durable than Warlock with less punches and Warlock has never felt Thanos physical might so lets see your proof to disprove this

He wasn't right because you say so? Right... Yes, his might isn't strength but his overall power, not contradiction, till now both Thanos and Warlock are both right and you wrong. Simple.

The proof is in the statement which is still > your opinion, sorry to disappoint you.

Because you are angry or grumpy, or call it as you want. I backed my argument with the comic, you with your assumptions.

I will wait till you show me a statement that says the Warrior Thanosi is not 4 times stronger. See, that's you way of "debating". The nonsense comes from you.

With less punches, but amped punches big difference, this is about physical strength not power. There is your prove.

Insane Titan
He wasn't right because you say so? Right... Yes, his might isn't strength but his overall power, not contradiction, till now both Thanos and Warlock are both right and you wrong. Simple.

The proof is in the statement which is still > your opinion, sorry to disappoint you.

Because you are angry or grumpy, or call it as you want. I backed my argument with the comic, you with your assumptions.

I will wait till you show me a statement that says the Warrior Thanosi is not 4 times stronger. See, that's you way of "debating". The nonsense comes from you.

With less punches, but amped punches big difference, this is about physical strength not power. There is your prove. So no proof again, kinda what i expected when you dont have a leg to stand on .

Warrior clone had trouble koing Dr Strange with him strength.

If Warlock is right about assuming Thanos strength lvl which he used as a comparison to Warriors strength you will have no trouble of showing Warlock taking Thanos punches will you.

I will take the statement of the creator of the clones over someone guessing any day.

Thanos amps his strength with energy lol

Prof. T.C McAbe
So no proof again, kinda what i expected when you dont have a leg to stand on .

Warrior clone had trouble koing Dr Strange with him strength.

If Warlock is right about assuming Thanos strength lvl which he used as a comparison to Warriors strength you will have no trouble of showing Warlock taking Thanos punches will you.

I will take the statement of the creator of the clones over someone guessing any day.

Thanos amps his strength with energy lol

You ignore the comic? Kinda what I expected when you don't have a leg to stand on.

Hulk had those Problems too.

It isn't about Thanos vs Warlock and the ABC logic won't work.

Me too. But you will surely show me the scan where he states that he is physically stronger then the Warrior Thanosi. I can wait.

It's a damage amp not a strength amp. But nice dodge.

Insane Titan
You ignore the comic? Kinda what I expected when you don't have a leg to stand on.

Hulk had those Problems too.

It isn't about Thanos vs Warlock and the ABC logic won't work.

Me too. But you will surely show me the scan where he states that he is physically stronger then the Warrior Thanosi. I can wait.

It's a damage amp not a strength amp. But nice dodge. How do ignore the comic? Warlcok was guessing as he has never felt a punch from Thanos to compare strength unless you can show Thanos ever punching Warlock.

And? we aint talking about Hulk or a Hulk that is supposed to 4x as strong as Glads.

No but they are a direct comparison. Just like how Black Bolt physically held his own against Glads in WOK and how Thanos easily manhandled and punched BB in to the dirt.

I dont have as he states on panel that none of the clones exceed his own might and earlier he explains what the clones were disgned for each instance ie strength,telepathy etc.

wrong again its shown as a strength amp when he punched a whole through the dopplegangers chest by amping his strength.

we know you like to troll but at least know what youre talking about if youre gonna do it right

Prof. T.C McAbe
How do ignore the comic? Warlcok was guessing as he has never felt a punch from Thanos to compare strength unless you can show Thanos ever punching Warlock.

And? we aint talking about Hulk or a Hulk that is supposed to 4x as strong as Glads.

No but they are a direct comparison. Just like how Black Bolt physically held his own against Glads in WOK and how Thanos easily manhandled and punched BB in to the dirt.

I dont have as he states on panel that none of the clones exceed his own might and earlier he explains what the clones were disgned for each instance ie strength,telepathy etc.

wrong again its shown as a strength amp when he punched a whole through the dopplegangers chest by amping his strength.

we know you like to troll but at least know what youre talking about if youre gonna do it right

Warlock spend enough time with Thanos and knows him better then most. His words > yours.

And we don't talk about Warlock vs Thanos too...

BB was weakened and held his own against Glads isn't held his own against Warrior... cherry picking, yeah, right.

Yes you have. Might or Power != physical strength.

No, wrong again. Drax punched through Thanos too. The glowing fists give his punches an extra edge, he hits harder because of the extra energy amp. Anything else doesn't make any sense.

Ok, to each his own. I know it's futile to convince you, when you think you are right. So, you can have the last word. No offense and none taken.

ODG
The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger. This sounded like it was written by a random turd that h1a8 crapped out after eating one too many bean burritos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ODG
This sounded like it was written by a random turd that h1a8 crapped out after eating one too many bean burritos.

Still butthurt i see. Nevermind.

http://www.keysmashblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Castiel-Dean.gif

ODG
^ As opposed to someone who actually took the time and effort to write this: Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger. http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dr.-Evil-Sarcastic-Right-In-Austin-Powers-Gifs.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ODG
^ As opposed to someone who actually took the time and effort to write this: http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dr.-Evil-Sarcastic-Right-In-Austin-Powers-Gifs.gif

Keep on trying... and fail, as usual.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/leightoninlights/Supernatural/Super32.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
No he's right, that's one of the dumbest lines of thinking I've ever read in a long time.

Using the Warrior clone to reason that Gladiator is around twice as strong as Thanos (Seriously WHAT THE F*CK?) when we have more logical comparisons against similar foes or beings on a certain level which indicate Thanos is much stronger and way more powerful then Gladiator?

I'm far from a fan of Thanos but the idea that Gladiator is even on par much less twice as strong is just bonkers.

ODG
Keep on trying... and fail, as usual.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x432/leightoninlights/Supernatural/Super32.gif The only thing I try and fail to do, is trying to comprehend how someone like you hasn't managed to walk himself into traffic yet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ODG
The only thing I try and fail to do, is trying to comprehend how someone like you hasn't managed to walk himself into traffic yet.

Simple, by being smarter than you wink.

ODG
Simple, by being smarter than you wink. The prevailing theory is that your stupidity wraps itself around you like a force-field and simply repels cars like a magnetic shield. It's like your superpower.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ODG
The prevailing theory is that your stupidity wraps itself around you like a force-field and simply repels cars like a magnetic shield. It's like your superpower.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/4685683ef256da4c5581fc6c250d0031/tumblr_mtfiv6bGhg1r81xrto1_1280.gif
You believe in superpowers? Now, thanks for proving me right. laughing

Now, go on, I grant you as always the last word, so you can feel better after your rage. Your pitiful little meanie you.

laughing out loud

ODG
http://31.media.tumblr.com/4685683ef256da4c5581fc6c250d0031/tumblr_mtfiv6bGhg1r81xrto1_1280.gif
You believe in superpowers? Now, thanks for proving me right. laughing

Now, go on, I grant you as always the last word, so you can feel better after your rage. Your pitiful little meanie you.

laughing out loud This had already pretty much settled any dispute there might have been in this thread about whether you qualify as an intelligent life form: Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/e/e5/JimHalpertNotReally.gif

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ODG
The prevailing theory is that your stupidity wraps itself around you like a force-field and simply repels cars like a magnetic shield. It's like your superpower. #dead

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No he's right, that's one of the dumbest lines of thinking I've ever read in a long time.

Using the Warrior clone to reason that Gladiator is around twice as strong as Thanos (Seriously WHAT THE F*CK?) when we have more logical comparisons against similar foes or beings on a certain level which indicate Thanos is much stronger and way more powerful then Gladiator?

I'm far from a fan of Thanos but the idea that Gladiator is even on par much less twice as strong is just bonkers. This is another post which proves Batman prime doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

JakeTheBank
Gladiator is two times stronger than Thanos?

http://0.tqn.com/h/humor/1/H/m/M/-/-/Wat.jpg

eaebiakuya
Gladiator would need a really long time to takedown Thanos. Imo Thanos can win even with one hand. He is too durable for Gladiator. In other hands, with some punches he can do a lot damage to Karllak.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm, still no.

It's me against being leagues below me. I would still feel if a midget punched me with their gloves. Do you honestly think Daredevil, a human, would rock Thanos with his punches? Daredevil, a guy who broke himself punching and kicking Kingpin?

As an ABC comparison, do you think any of the people mentioned here:

Output more physical damage than an angry Thor? War Machine??? Daredevil? Emma Frost??

Emma frost can use her diamond form and after he passes the first round he has to tank the combined blast of MIN LI NG, QUASAR, WAR MACHINE, VISION & GLADIATOR until they run out of juice.

Just to clear this out, in case there was a doubt.

Magic Joe
* runs to get sig made of Gladiator pimp slapping Thanos *

Insane Titan
Looks like I don't have bother responding to Batman Prime as it's clear he trolling and most of the forum agree his stance is wrong

ShadowFyre
Gladiator and Quasar are the only ones worth mentioning. I just dont see how Thanos is going to even land a hit on Gladiator. Tying a hand behind your back also severely limits your mobility. So basically its Glads and Quasar getting free hits as long as they want.

I dont think Glads would ever come close to beating Thanos by himself. But the hand behind your back is the thing that gets me.

Mshinu
Thanos slaps this crew into submission before breakfast. Gladiator pees his pants again.

basilisk
Gladiator and Quasar are the only ones worth mentioning. I just dont see how Thanos is going to even land a hit on Gladiator. Tying a hand behind your back also severely limits your mobility. So basically its Glads and Quasar getting free hits as long as they want.

I dont think Glads would ever come close to beating Thanos by himself. But the hand behind your back is the thing that gets me.

Yeah, Quasar and Gladiator should be able to hit at will here. Anyone will have a hard time with one hand tied behind their back limiting hitting power and mobility (go try it in a real fight, even against someone you could usually beat). And Gladiator is much faster than Thanos even without that barring CIS/PIS.

On the other hand the rest of the team are basically useless. I suppose Vision could try phasing/messing his brain, while Frost could try mentally zapping it (since Thanos can't fight back mentally) - I guess such a combination might slow him down further.

Otherwise I just see this fight as Quasar and Gladiator hitting Thanos for a while, while Thanos can't really do much. Thanos can be KO'd...eventually.

Bouboumaster
Thanos beat the shit out of everyone

Rao Kal El
IMO He probably could win the first round but I doubt he can win the second round in which he has to survive the combined blast until they run out of juice, specially because He has no shields to protect him.

At that point even if by some miracle wins He will be in really bad shape.

quanchi112
Thanos once again prevails despite angry dc fans.

One-Punch
Daredevil really swings it into the team's favour.

abhilegend
Hey, DD cut Ultron's head off with a stick.

mmm

Epicurus
Emma frost can use her diamond form
Won't do any good at all.

Rao Kal El
He has one hand tied behind his back and no shields to protect him.

While some team members like DD are nothing compared to him, he has to beat all of them with one hand.

Quasar, and Emma frost in her diamond form and Vis will put out a decent fight, because there are no shields to protect the Titan.

When He passes the first round because I think He will, he then (after the battle damage from the previous round) will have to tank a combined blast with no shields. Even if by some miracle he clears it, he will be in bad shape.

But I think he gets stopped at the combined blast.

Originally posted by Epicurus
Won't do any good at all.

I don't think she is too much of a factor, just that she will add some damage

Epicurus
I don't think she is too much of a factor, just that she will add some damage
Nah, she is a complete non-factor here. She's not going to pile up any more damage on him either.

DarkSaint85
Ok....you REALLY think Diamond Emma et al can output more than this (ignoring Glads for the moment)?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474956-7146257431-34733.jpg

Seriously? And its not like, Emma outputs 10kJ of energy, Vision outputs 12, Daredevil outputs 2, so add them together you get 24kJ of energy, whereas Thanos can only take 22kJ (I've inserted random numbers)...

That is a very weird way of approaching this fight, unfortunately, I think it is the way you (and others) are thinking.

Supra
Thanos still wins this

Rao Kal El
No she can't put more damage than Thor and I never claimed that, she will add to the total amount of damage he will get in the first round.

And is not like that Thor strike did not got any effect on him in any case.

Plus Thanos is handicapped in this fight, to physical force only and on top of that he can only use one hand.

I do have a hard time seeing him wining the second round, tbh. and like I said, even if by some reason he wins He will be in bad shape.

Epicurus
No she can't put more damage than Thor and I never claimed that, she will add to the total amount of damage he will get in the first round.

Plus Thanos is handicapped in this fight, to physical force only and on top of that he can only use one hand.

I do have a hard time seeing him wining the second round, tbh. and like I said, even if by some reason he wins He will be in bad shape.
Nope, she won't. We've already seen her needing a gargantuan amp in the form of one-fifth of the Phoenix Force to be on Thor's level and still struggle to beat him in a direct fist fight despite being in diamond form. Regular Diamond Frost is a complete and utter non-factor in this fight.

Rao Kal El
Nope, she won't. We've already seen her needing a gargantuan amp in the form of one-fifth of the Phoenix Force to be on Thor's level and still struggle to beat him in a direct fist fight despite being in diamond form. Regular Diamond Frost is a complete and utter non-factor in this fight.

Ok that is a good point. thumb up

Do you think he clears it easy or do you think he has some trouble clearing it?

Epicurus
Ok that is a good point. thumb up

Do you think he clears it easy or do you think he has some trouble clearing it?
You've handicapped him pretty badly in this fight, but still he wins the first round imo.

Second round; he'll look pretty beat up but won't be KO'd either.

Rao Kal El
You've handicapped him pretty badly in this fight, but still he wins the first round imo.

Second round; he'll look pretty beat up but won't be KO'd either.

thumb up I can see that happening and is a feasible scenario.

I just could not believe that some people will think this will an easy challenge for him because of the huge handicap he got.

But yeah, I agree it will be hard for him but it would not be crazy to think that He could survive it, even if it is in bad shape.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by ODG
This sounded like it was written by a random turd that h1a8 crapped out after eating one too many bean burritos.

LMAO ODG

KuRuPT Thanosi
I guess some people haven't seen how strong the pimp hand o thanos is... He only needs one hand and a few people in this thread are one shot killed if he lands.

Delta1938
I am laughing at each and every single one of you arguing for Thanos.....and not for the reasons you think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
I am laughing at each and every single one of you arguing for Thanos.....and not for the reasons you think. As if anyone cares about your opinion. Thanos prevails.

ODG

I do have a hard time seeing him wining the second round, tbh. and like I said, even if by some reason he wins He will be in bad shape. As it's just been pointed out to me, Thanos will be in far better shape than DOS Doomsday was in the same situation. Especially if the team ends up blasting off the restraint tying Thanos' hand behind his back, as was done for DOS Doomsday.

The cleverness of the thread's ulterior motive falls rather flat in the end.

LordofBrooklyn

Angry midgets> Mjolnir

Branlor Swift

The Thanosi he created, each one superior to Thanos in a special kind of way or with abilities Thanos lacks. The Gladiator/Thanos Thanosi was 4 times stronger then Thanos. Why would he choose the DNA from Gladiator to create a being physically stronger then himself, if Gladiator would be weaker, physically, then Thanos. That would make absolutely no sense. The only logical conclusion is, he needed the DNA of a being with greater strength then himself to create a being even stronger then both. I would assume that Glads is around two times stronger then Thanos and Thanos amped the Warrior Thanosi like the rest and made him 4 times stronger. You realize Thanos made a Galactus clone spliced with his own DNA twice as powerful as Galactus in the same story?

Gladiator > Thanos > Galactus?

Delta1938
Originally posted by quanchi112
As if anyone cares about your opinion. Thanos prevails.

Your response pretty much shows how incapable you are. You never got what I was saying.

Originally posted by ODG
As it's just been pointed out to me, Thanos will be in far better shape than DOS Doomsday was in the same situation. Especially if the team ends up blasting off the restraint tying Thanos' hand behind his back, as was done for DOS Doomsday.

The cleverness of the thread's ulterior motive falls rather flat in the end.

I'm not surprised in the least that you needed someone to point it out to you, nor even with that help, you still fail to completely grasp things.

-Pr-
It was already made mod ruling that the created Thanosi aren't viable in debates. Any reason this should stay open? Really?

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
It was already made mod ruling that the created Thanosi aren't viable in debates. Any reason this should stay open? Really?

Is the consideration to close it based on someone arguing with the Thanosi, or something else?

xzfhmnxhqing
Thanos has to defeat this team, there is a rule though. http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

Rao Kal El
laughing

I just have to laugh because of the induction of anti-bias medicine that I have to apply to threads.

In this case it does work, you put Thanos on a scenario vs Marvel characters and then people have different points of view.

BTW this team was weaker then the original team

Delta1938
laughing

I just have to laugh because of the induction of anti-bias medicine that I have to apply to threads.

In this case it does work, you put Thanos on a scenario vs Marvel characters and then people have different points of view.

BTW this team was weaker then the original team

Guy alone might be more powerful than this team. eek!

Danny Wayne
You should have added hawk eye that would make the 1st round closer thanks to anti thanos arrows

Delta1938
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
You should have added hawk eye that would make the 1st round closer thanks to anti thanos arrows

But Batman wasn't in DEATH OF SUPERMAN, so no need for equivalents to whacky sprays.

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/planet-bat4.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/sharkrepellent.jpg

http://www.alphak.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2010/06/bat-carousel-reversal-spray.jpg

If Batman would've been there, he likely would have had some Anti-Doomsday aerosol can. DEATH OF SUPERMAN would've simply been "FAIRLY SHORT FIGHT SUPERMAN WAS IN" and FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND, REIGN OF THE SUPERMAN, and the Parallax would've never happened, and we'd have had Hal hitting on Diana, Huntress and Tomorrow Woman during Morrison's run instead of Kyle being insecure.

Rao Kal El
Just to clarify, I don't think Epiricus is bias, I actually have a lot of respect for Him.

But at some point on this thread I was getting accused of making a butt hurt /spite thread vs Thanos.

And to be honest I was not sure if I should make this an Thanos thread or a Hulk thread, but at this point MAYBE some Marvel fans will realize how strong DOS Doomsday was big grin

quanchi112
Your response pretty much shows how incapable you are. You never got what I was saying.

I'm not surprised in the least that you needed someone to point it out to you, nor even with that help, you still fail to completely grasp things. I could care less what you meant or didn't mean. You're inflated ego actually believed people cared what you thought.

DarkSaint85
I am laughing at each and every single one of you arguing for Thanos.....and not for the reasons you think.

Yes, ive been known to lowball DoS Doomy...

Delta1938
I could care less what you meant or didn't mean. You're inflated ego actually believed people cared what you thought.

My ARE inflated ego? Pot calling the kettle black AND you're the first I can think of to get "your" and "you're" wrong in the opposite manner people typically do.

And, Quanny, you truly are oblivious and incompetent. Sorry mods if you think this is a personal attack, but it has to be said. Quan, post was a thinly disguised way of saying "I know something you don't" and yet you completely and utterly missed it. Must be your inflated ego keeping you from understanding those who are smarter than you.

You utterly failed. But of course your ego will do mental gymnastics to make it so I actually lost, in your head that is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You realize Thanos made a Galactus clone spliced with his own DNA twice as powerful as Galactus in the same story?

Gladiator > Thanos > Galactus?

Sure he can amp them further by improving their DNA, why not. He can make clones more powerful then himself too.

Insane Titan
Sure he can amp them further by improving their DNA, why not. He can make clones more powerful then himself too. go back a page PR just shut up your stupid Thanosi claim

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sure he can amp them further by improving their DNA, why not. He can make clones more powerful then himself too.

So then... why could glads strength just added to Thanos or other DNA to make them stronger.. as opposed to Glads is stronger than Thanos?

Prof. T.C McAbe
go back a page PR just shut up your stupid Thanosi claim

Stop backseat moding and don't cry because someone disagrees with you. I still think it's reasonable. But I follow the rules here. It's just opinion vs opinion.

Insane Titan
Stop backseat moding and don't cry because someone disagrees with you. I still think it's reasonable. But I follow the rules here. It's just opinion vs opinion. it's not backseat modding I told you before son it was wrong, and not disagreeing at all you're flat out wrong as you're assuming Warlock knows how strong Thanos punches actually feel to compare with Warrior because "he knows Thanos well" lmao knowing someone's personality or traits is nothing like knowing physically how hard they hit.

Just show me Thanos punching Emwarlock around to prove your stance Warlock wasn't guessing

Branlor Swift
Sure he can amp them further by improving their DNA, why not. He can make clones more powerful then himself too. So you're admitting that what you brought up is irrelevant then?

Prof. T.C McAbe
it's not backseat modding I told you before son it was wrong, and not disagreeing at all you're flat out wrong as you're assuming Warlock knows how strong Thanos punches actually feel to compare with Warrior because "he knows Thanos well" lmao knowing someone's personality or traits is nothing like knowing physically how hard they hit.

Just show me Thanos punching Emwarlock around to prove your stance Warlock wasn't guessing

I won't derail this thread into the sh1tfest you want to have, I follow the rules.

So you're admitting that what you brought up is irrelevant then?

Wrong. He improves them with the DNA of beings superior to him in one ability. Then it works. Makes sense. You don't like it, ok I can live with that.

Now I will stop.

As for this thread, Thanos gets beaten in round 2.

quanchi112
My ARE inflated ego? Pot calling the kettle black AND you're the first I can think of to get "your" and "you're" wrong in the opposite manner people typically do.

And, Quanny, you truly are oblivious and incompetent. Sorry mods if you think this is a personal attack, but it has to be said. Quan, post was a thinly disguised way of saying "I know something you don't" and yet you completely and utterly missed it. Must be your inflated ego keeping you from understanding those who are smarter than you.

You utterly failed. But of course your ego will do mental gymnastics to make it so I actually lost, in your head that is. I could care less about deciphering your cryptic messages here. I couldn't care less. Thing is you act like you're some moral authority here. You aren't.

Thanos wins. That's all you need to know.

Branlor Swift
Wrong. He improves them with the DNA of beings superior to him in one ability. Then it works. Makes sense. You don't like it, ok I can live with that.

Now I will stop.

As for this thread, Thanos gets beaten in round 2. So how was Iron Man superior to Thanos? In case you play dumb, Thanos made an Iron Man clone.

But the logic here is that Thanos was amping DNA, as opposed to simply amping the shit out of clones? Or that Thanos amped Galactus' DNA because yeah...
But the Gladiator clone being stronger counts towards Gladiator, but the Galactus clone being stronger doesn't?

It's not a case of not liking it, it's a case of you making absolutely no sense at all. You're basing Gladiator being anywhere near as strong, let alone twice as strong based off DNA Thanos used to make clones, not feats, no not them. DNA.

The only people capable of even doing anything in the slightest are Quasar and Gladiator. Vision too if his intangibility didn't utterly fail against a clone.
Gladiator gets used as a projectile against Quasar.

Insane Titan
I won't derail this thread into the sh1tfest you want to have, I follow the rules.

Now I will stop.

As for this thread, Thanos gets beaten in round 2. there is no de regaling about it kid, you've lost simple as that unless you can show Warlock been punched about by Thanos so he can then of accurately of gauged the strength of Thanos punches instead of him guessing warriors were far greater than Thanos.

Chin up though, gold star for effort

Delta1938
I could care less about deciphering your cryptic messages here. I couldn't care less. Thing is you act like you're some moral authority here. You aren't.

Thanos wins. That's all you need to know.

So a thinly disguised "I know something you don't" is too complex and difficult for you to decipher, and you accuse me of acting like some moral authority when I don't.

Yeah, you're either an absolutely idiot or a genius troll.

quanchi112
So a thinly disguised "I know something you don't" is too complex and difficult for you to decipher, and you accuse me of acting like some moral authority when I don't.

Yeah, you're either an absolutely idiot or a genius troll. I know you're one of those lets focus on the flaming type posters here due to your inability to debate but that isn't my thing.

Thanos wins. Let go of your emotions and focus on the topic at hand.

Prof. T.C McAbe
there is no de regaling about it kid, you've lost simple as that unless you can show Warlock been punched about by Thanos so he can then of accurately of gauged the strength of Thanos punches instead of him guessing warriors were far greater than Thanos.

Chin up though, gold star for effort

I am most likely older then you, boy^^. And if you want to continue this, or anyone else, then PM me, simple.

Delta1938
I know you're one of those lets focus on the flaming type posters here due to your inability to debate but that isn't my thing.

Thanos wins. Let go of your emotions and focus on the topic at hand.

So you continue to argue against things I never said. Doesn't matter if Thanos wins or not, I never argued either way. You're also apparently still oblivious to what's going on here. Go get your sippy cup and a saltine then take a nap. You might do better after.

quanchi112
So you continue to argue against things I never said. Doesn't matter if Thanos wins or not, I never argued either way. You're also apparently still oblivious to what's going on here. Go get your sippy cup and a saltine then take a nap. You might do better after. So you post in threads to flame and avoid the actual topic altogether. See I told you I was right about you.

Branlor Swift
So basically every Thanos thread since Infinity have people being just as insufferable if not more so than Quan while maintaining that Thanos fans are the issue? And a severe rise in other Quans for other characters?

Yes Quan is dumb. That doesn't mean people have to act exactly like him with his hate and fanboy tone.

Looks like it's time for another Thanos forum ban. At least that would get rid of one problem. Even though it's just Quan and a slew of haters...

Delta1938
So you post in threads to flame and avoid the actual topic altogether. See I told you I was right about you.

I'm not so much "avoiding the topic" as having fun with the fact that you were wrong.

How about this? Show me where I actually said "Thanos loses" in my original post here. For someone who's so right against somebody so wrong, that should be easy for you. Otherwise, concede you were wrong, and arguing against something I never said.

Blue Area Vet
Still LMAO at "one arm tied behind his back." WTF kind of bs fanboy stipulation is that??

quanchi112
So basically every Thanos thread since Infinity have people being just as insufferable if not more so than Quan while maintaining that Thanos fans are the issue? And a severe rise in other Quans for other characters?

Yes Quan is intelligent, loyal, sexy, strong, athletic, and we are lucky he comes around this dump. That doesn't mean people have to act exactly like him even though they can't imitate his brilliance.

Looks like it's time for another Thanos forum ban. At least that would get rid of one problem. Even though it's just Quan and a slew of haters... Why must I attract so many haters ? Oh right, envy.

quanchi112
I'm not so much "avoiding the topic" as having fun with the fact that you were wrong.

How about this? Show me where I actually said "Thanos loses" in my original post here. For someone who's so right against somebody so wrong, that should be easy for you. Otherwise, concede you were wrong, and arguing against something I never said. I never once said you said Thanos loses but you need to stick to the topic and quit laughing at posters and flaming people.

ODG
I'm not surprised in the least that you needed someone to point it out to you, nor even with that help, you still fail to completely grasp things. I was literally dumbstruck by the imbecility of the thread scenario; dumbstruck, in every sense of the word. Feel free to cast the blame on me, rather than the scenario, as you backhandedly try to justify its existence with your seething (but pointless) resentment babblespeak.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
I fell into this trap...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.