Aang vs. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Takes place in the Earth Kingdom mountain range where Aang fought the Fire Lord.

Aang is at his absolute strongest that he has ever been, and he has no problem with killing Mewtwo.

Both know of the other's abilities beforehand.

Two rounds:

1. Normal Aang
2. Aang is in the Avatar State

Who wins and why?

Danny Wayne
Probably mewtwo in both

jmoul
Why?

Danny Wayne
Mewtwo is stronger, faster, more durable, epic telekinesis and mind etc....

Sacred 117
I don't know "Aang at his absolute strongest" because I haven't seen him in 'Korra' much, and that's what I'm accounting for.

That said, I don't believe Aang in Avatar State can be mindf**ked. Still, Mew two rocks him in physique and DC. He takes this IMO.

AuraAngel
Normal Aang loses. That is not even questionable.

Avatar State Aang is a bit tricky. The immense number of past lives the kid has working together exceeds the number of people Mewtwo has ever mind screwed by a good margin.

Mewtwo could telekinetically try and control Aang but someone tried that and the Avatar State overwhelmed it(but it wasn't completely TK in the traditional sense). Pure destructive capability might go to Mewtwo since he said his storm could destroy the world but that would be gradual and Aang has him topped until then.

So idk.

Sacred 117
Wait! Are there any feats from the new movie that should be accounted for?

The Scenario
If you mean the Genesect one, that's actually a different Mewtwo. It's apparently a female, despite Mewtwo technically being genderless.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Scenario
Faggotry.

What.

The Scenario
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo_(Best_Wishes_series)

AuraAngel
Originally posted by The Scenario
If you mean the Genesect one, that's actually a different Mewtwo. It's apparently a female, despite Mewtwo technically being genderless.

Don't forget how Ash completely forgot about what a Mewtwo is even though he should remember based on Mewtwo Returns and the Mirage Pokemon thing of AG.

jmoul
Is Mewtwo even capable of attacking the mind other than the mind wipe? He never displays anything other than that if he does.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by jmoul
Is Mewtwo even capable of attacking the mind other than the mind wipe? He never displays anything other than that if he does.
MewTwo uses mind control on Nurse Joy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.