Fury Vs Chimera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Last incarnation of Fury.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CHA_zps924b6193.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/FY_zps34dfab1e.jpg

operator616
That's not the last incarnation of the Fury, that's the Fury created by Jamie Braddock from The End of History arc of Uncanny X-Men.

It was meant to be weaker than the original, though it was still powerful, it was adapting to everything, even when being disintegrated on subatomic level and time-space compressing around it, as i recall. Though in terms of offensive capabilities, it didn't impress me as much as Chimera did.

Chimera started small, but then toward the end of the story reached to a point where it transformed into Gabriel the Archangel and one-shotted Lucifer (not Vertigo's, though).

That's more impressive than anything this Fury has done, but i can't think of a way chimera can destroy it (neither the Fury).

Kazenji
Always keep thinking of The Fury which Alan Moore created.

guy222
Prolly even

Zack M
Originally posted by operator616
That's not the last incarnation of the Fury, that's the Fury created by Jamie Braddock from The End of History arc of Uncanny X-Men.

It was meant to be weaker than the original, though it was still powerful, it was adapting to everything, even when being disintegrated on subatomic level and time-space compressing around it, as i recall. Though in terms of offensive capabilities, it didn't impress me as much as Chimera did.

Chimera started small, but then toward the end of the story reached to a point where it transformed into Gabriel the Archangel and one-shotted Lucifer (not Vertigo's, though).

That's more impressive than anything this Fury has done, but i can't think of a way chimera can destroy it (neither the Fury).

What if we use Alan Moore's Fury?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Zack M

What if we use Alan Moore's Fury?
That one defeated God.

Zack M
Originally posted by Mr Master
That one defeated God.

Must be a weak god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.