Lassie come home. oops I mean yerssot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Yerss if you are out there somewhere please come back, you have to at least claim the highest poster position back from Ush, It think he is getting dizzy at the top.

OK everyone post here to try and get Yerssot back.

Lara
well, I've said it for too long now and all my failed attempts have got to go some where.

YERSS! GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE NOW!

and if that dont work then there's other ways!

mechmoggy
I don't think Ush has ever been that high up, he'll be getting a nose bleed soon.

Lara
pls, not in here!

emily
YERSS ITS EMILY PLEASE COME BACK WHEREVER YOU ARE THE ROOM AINT THE SAME WITHOUT U

Corran
Who's Emily?

Ushgarak
Gosh, look, the whole Lara family is coming out in support...

I had best check with Raz about yerss' status right now.

Lara
sounds like a good idea! djee! I'd forgotten about that! yikes! eek!

Tex
He called us boring and stormed out like a dead-beat diva!! He had better come back with body guardsevil face

Ushgarak
What Tex MEANT to say was: We would really love you back, yerss.

Tex
Pfffftttt

Corran
I read that between the lines too.

Dexx
I didn't even catch the moment he left...i was gone or something.
Anyway...it'd be great if he came back....
i doubt he will though.

Member.
who's yerrsot?

Raz
He is more than welcome to return, as long he behaves himself.

Dexx
check the top 25 posters

Captain REX
He's been hanging with the other KMC outcast that we'd welcome back with open arms. Yerssot and RC are practically the kings of their own message boards. I haven't popped in there in a while, and I might just do that.

I think all those posts in one day got a little strenous for Yerssot. He's probably doing the same at SWM, but it can't be helped.

Captain REX
Note to self: Never type in SWmovies.com, it's SWmovies.net.

*smacks forehead while deleting history and closing 10 naughty ads*

Ushgarak
We don't need to welcome back RC, he's been back for ages.

Captain REX
On here? How come I haven't seen him?

Ushgarak
You have, he is posting under another name.

Captain REX
Oh, what might that be?

*embarrased to the fact that I'm confused*

Ushgarak
He doesn't want it shouted around. I am sure you can work it out.

Captain REX
Great...

Tex

Ushgarak
Tex... have some respect for the wishes of others, please.

Tex
RC has stalkers?

Ushgarak
It is how he wants things.

Tex
Diva!

Ushgarak
You are very quick to accuse others, Tex, but you really should reign in that attitude of yours.

Tex
Got a lasso cowboy?zorro

Ushgarak
How helpful... however, consensus is that people seem to want yerssot back so if you don't have anything useful to add here, best stay away.

Tex
How rude!

Ushgarak
No, you were rude. I am simply keeping control.

Tex
Keeping control? What are you talking about?

If that little truffle Yerssot wants to come back he will.

Muah is never rude!stick out tongue

I am absolutely dumbfounded by such an outrageous accusation!

Ushgarak
I don't care, and I do not want your negative comments putting him off returning. Now, do NOT post anything else that is not constructive here.

Tex
Yerssot please come back!!! I love and miss you!!! OMG I cant go on living without you! This place has been dead since the day you left! Please please please please please please come back!!!

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Ush wants this guy back for a reason so we must abide by his moderating wisdom. Plus I would be honored to post alongside him anyday! cool

Ushgarak
It's PEOPLE who want him back, I just don't want that messed up. I doubt yerssot wants to listen to any words from me asking for his return considering what things were like when he left.

GordonSkywalker
Hey Ushman I am on YOUR side after all! Besides as pointed out earlier I do not even know yerssot! But you did bring him up to me in one of those private messages you sent me about two weeks ago. I still say it would be an honor to post alongside this giant of a man. Whatever your personal feelings, I would love for him to return if only so we could meet. smile

Ushgarak
Well, I am not trying to 'get him back for a reason'. I support Corran and Lara in their attempt to make him feel welcome to return if he wishes.

Tex
His anti-American views and name calling were atrocious.

BackFire349
i could care less if he came back, i forgot he existed untill recently. he thinks we're boring anyways, so let him stay away for all i care.

Ushgarak
Keeping people away for anti-American views would cause quite a drain to the forum. As for his other problems, they were dealt with. That was a long time ago and we have no reason to think he will be a problem now as indeed he was not for most of his time here when he was just about everyone;s friend.

GordonSkywalker
I wouldn't know as I never met him. Best thing is not to say such things because Corran and Lara want him to return. So let's try to have a unified front here. cool

Tex
Then he went balistic.

BackFire349
i didnt try to make him feel unwelcomed, i just said i dont care one way or another, wont change a thing to me.

Ushgarak
Of course I say it was their idea- it is their thread!

And everyone goes ballistic from time to tiem, Tex. Calling us boring was just part of his anger at the time.

Tex
I felt very threatend by his anit-American views, but I could live with them! But calling fab muah boring was unacceptable!mad

BackFire349
yes, you are many things, but arent boring.

GordonSkywalker
Ain't that the truth!

Ushgarak
It was not personal, and can we please not dwell on it? This is a POSITIVE thread, not a place for re-criminations. Raz has removed yerssot's reprimand and he is officialy welcome back so if you have trouble with that I suggest you keep it to yourself and give this person who has contributed so much to the board a fair chance.

BackFire349
tex has a right to voice his opinion, negative or not.

Ushgarak
His opinion has already been made clear and I have already said that I do not want to see comments that will put off yerssot returning.

That is a final decision, people.

GordonSkywalker
So WELCOME him back then Ush!

BackFire349
i doubt whats his face will be returning anyways.

Ushgarak
I said that post count was no guarantee of anything. Please don't bring irrelevencies here.

Tex
I would be more than happy to accept Yerssot back if he apologizes for calling us names.

BackFire349
well, he claimed he thought it was boring here, angry or not, that was obviously how he truley felt, or else he woulda come back by now. he's been gone for....like a year i think..?

GordonSkywalker
What makes everyone (except me and my friends here) think he would WANT to come back in the first place?

Ushgarak
Then I guess you will have to be unhappy for we have no intention of making him do any such thing. He said hell of a lot worse things about me than any of you but it just doesn't matter any more.

Seriously, people. This is NOT a place to be making negative comments aboyt yerssot. Button it.

BackFire349
hell, you should be yelling at corran, after all, he called yerssort lassie, a freaking dog.

Ushgarak
And as to why he didn't want to come back, he thought he would be unwelcome- this discussion has already been had which is WHY Corran started this thread. As to why we know he may want to come back, people have been in contact with him to know that.

This thread is here to show that he IS Welcome- and indeed he is amongst most of the regulars. That is why his reprimand has been lifted, and that is why any more anti-yerssot comments here will be considered off-topic and member bashing.

GordonSkywalker
YERSSOT-COME BACK IF YOU WANT TO!! ALL IS FORGIVEN!!

Ushgarak
Guys, am I not making myself clear or something? Keep your problems with yerssot to yourselves. Whatever he did wrong before has already been dealt with. Move on and do not further ruin this thread. Further attempts to do so will be deleted like ones before.

If you have complaints to make about a poster, make them in private. Elsewise it is not acceptable for you to try and make someone feel unwelcome here.

Captain REX
The thing is, I don't think he's reading this anyway. I would like Yerss back though.

Tex and BF, just shut up for once. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
Ush has started deleting my posts, and I wasn't even saying anything remotely negative about Yerssot.

He's made it very clear that opinions he doesn't agree with are not welcomed in this thread.

GordonSkywalker
I happen to be offering my own personal welcome to this guy I have heard so much about. I want him to return so I can have the singular honor of meeting him and posting alongside him as I tried to say before.

BackFire349
looks like we dont have a choice.

Ushgarak
Tex, what is not allowed in this thread is your anti-yerssot behaviour. Anti-poster behaviour is not allowed full stop. If you want to say that yerssot did wrong as well, maybe we should reprimand you and you can stay away for half a year before returning, understand?

Rex is right. Move on, folks.

Ushgarak
Gordon- and everyone else-, I delete posts made in direct contravention of what I, as the person who has been assigned to run this area, say is acceptable.

Final warning- move ON!

Captain REX
Thank you, Ush.

*puts on psychiatrist get-up*

Tex, you seem to have a lot of anger towards Yerssot. Do you want to talk about this? big grin

BackFire349
he's not allowed.

Captain REX
Oh yeah, I forgot. How about you BF? I'm not sure you really knew him. Then again, you joined at the exact same time I did (just about), and I never touched the GDF because I thought it was a bad thing. Stupid stupid me...

BackFire349
i didnt know him, which is why i dont care if he returns or not.

GordonSkywalker
We aren't permittted to talk about this gentlemen. It is better to retreat somewhere else and wait for something cooler to talk about. cool

Captain REX
Point taken. He was really quite cool, even though where your avatar says "Horror Expert" and mine says "El Capitan," his said "Wacko" and he was obsessed with waffles. He lived in Belgium, so it was typical because they have excellent waffle recipes.

I wasn't here when he left, and I don't know why really.

Ushgarak
You are not permitted to BASH this gentleman or make him feel unwelcome. It is very simple and very reasonable.

GordonSkywalker
All right then. Let him speak for himself then. I would love to see him in action. And that is as positive as I can get.

BackFire349
dont get your hopes up.

Captain REX
Go to SWmovies.net message boards if you want to talk to him right now. As for me, I'm confused about why I'm not getting my password from there.

BackFire349
take it as a hint. they dont want you there smile

Dexx
Does he actually peak on these boards from time to time?...cause if not...this is useless.

finti
fire is a friend of his in back in Belgium, he can spread the word

Corran
The Waffleman will not be returning, this thread is dead.

finti
hmmmmm

Lara
no,no,no,no wait! I got this email this morning! I'll post if on his behalf!
this is what yerss has to say:

"Subject: GDF

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:12:01 -0700

hey,

I saw the thread (at least the one I thought you ment I should have checked).

it's very very sweet, from you and the others who also asked me, and I have to admit, I really miss talking to you through a forum.
you got me from "hell no!" to "hmm" already, so in other words, I'm doubting what I should do.

now, with that thread it seems like I'll come back because people asked me to come back; something I dislike (I don't like people with big ego's)

so, please reply :-)"

this is a erally good sign, hopefully I'll here from him again later today *fingers crossed* I really miss him! *sob*

Ushgarak
Err... what does he mean with that last paragraph?

Lara
not too sure about the last sentence but I think he's saying He'll come back cuz so many ppl asked him to!

looks like our plan is working! we'll have him back soon hopefully!
at the moment he's unwell! poor thing has food poisioning AGAIN!

Ushgarak
It seems to me that paragraph might be saying that he does not want to be seen to be coming back just because people asked him to as that may make him look big-headed.

In which case, can you make it clear that this thread is actually just saying he is welcome to come back IF he wants to, so there is no ego problem involved.

Lara
why dont you mail him?

Ushgarak
Errr... well, you know, he removed me from all his contact lists and all... I don't want to pester someone who does not want to hear from me. I am sure you can do a better job.

Lara
thats it, every one just leave it down to me! just seeming as I have a rather intimate friendship with him! J/K big grin no, no! thats cool!

I think I'm winning him round, slowly, but surely!

finti
tell him some lies Lara big grindevil

Dexx
ok..now if he ever comes back.....i'm sure he doesn't want to see that mail there posted by you julie

oh wait..you said on his behalf.
then why doesn't he post it himself?....it's a message board...so there's the problem of dealing with a person face to face eliminated.
I dunno...this seems overrated

Corran
Dexx it was Lara not Julie that posted that.

Lara
thankyou corran,
Dexx, yerssot is debating his return at the moment, after all there is alot of things for him to think about.

Corran
Like Waffles, chocolate, chocolate waffles etc etc.

Lara
CORRAN! he is reading this thread you know! miffed
anyway I thought you wanted him to return?

Corran
these are all good things, ask him.

Member.
aw...im at 38

Lara
confused

Corran
I think he means in the list of top posters.

Dexx
yes..sorry...been drinking quite a lot these past few hours....*hic*

Lara
no *tut, tut*

Raz
yes

Lara
no

Raz
rock

Lara
LP rock

come home yerss!

Tex
*Ush voice*

Those smilies are not consturctive and as a result you are to be banned for half a year!

Lara
TEX GET LOST!

mah
*tex voice*
oooh, I'm not allowed to go on a mad diva rant, your attitude stinks, girlfriend!

Lara
USHGARAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex
Yeah, what Mah said. Now I need to escape out of said holy thread before Mr. Mod comes back!

Raz
Lara, please don't yell at other members. Its not very nice.

Lara
Raz, neither is what Texas is saying!, I understand your point, but he has been warned and I wont tolerate his cruelty!

Raz
Please take it as a joke, and not so seriously.

Corran
Raz made a funny. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Raz is right, Lara, Tex was just mocking me, is all.

Raz
See, he can take a joke.

Tex

Raz
You're trying to scary him off aren't you laughing out loud

Tex
Whatever do you mean?wink

Thomas H
where is yers?

Lara
not alot by tht obviously!

Thomas H
?

Mujaffa
blink

Thomas H
?

Fire
Well since Yerss is just about one of my best friends in the world I feel a bit obligated to post something in this thread

First and for most I will take ANY comment given by ANYONE, Except Ush, on yerss his Behaviour personal.

None of you, except maybe lara and ush, knew what he was going through when he left. As Ush has stated ppl say a lot of nasty and offending things when they are anger, but most of these things aren't ment. I know yerss IRL so well take it from me he isn't a person who gets angery fast or who stays angery. He sometimes has a bit of an attitude problem, but that can be resolved with out much problems. He will often say things he doesn't mean good and bad things So Tex don't take it so personal.

Secondly I know that yerss is really thinking about coming back here.
what he ment with that last paragraph in the mail to lara is this:
He wants to be sure that everybody knows he came back because he wanted to. NOT Because ANYONE asked him to come back

to GS: Yerss is a great member of this forum and I am proud I can call him a friend of mine. We are classmates and do almost every school group activity together.

Fire
to lara: yerss knows who his friends are Lara
IRL and here on KMC Trust me he will not take too much as an offence
he knows corran is a friend of his

Dexx
there's nothing wrong with either one of 'em.
I don't know what he said when he left, but i doubt it could've been that serious, eh?
christ..this really is overrated......just come back and post if ya really want to, mate.

Thomas H
what has happend??why did he leave??

Captain REX
I don't know really. I'm sure we'll find out.

Thomas H
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Catch 22
Personally I don't think anyone needs to appologies to you for name calling. You do it to others on a regular basis and have a hissy fit if they dare to retort....

GordonSkywalker
Gentlemen Gentlemen.Let us focus on the matter at hand. I like Fire's remarks a lot. He speaks sense. And I go on record to say I am looking forward to meeting the man should he decide to post here again. We have never met so I am looking forward to the oppurtunity. cool

Catch 22
Well take THIS personal then.

Yers has been working as a contributing author at my 'house' for several months now, as well as a long term mod and I have found his behaviour to be exemplary.

I don't know Yers IRL, but we chat online though forums and I've never had a problem with the guy.

I'd also say this, when he stopped posting here he showed great discretion over whatever it was that caused him to go. I asked him once what happened and he didn't want to discuss it so I left it at that.

I think people should respect his wishes, if he decides he wants to post here again then he'll do so, if he doesn't then that's his right...

GordonSkywalker
Amen brother!

Catch 22
Nah, you not my brother, He's a big, bald bloke who thinks he looks like Steve Austin (The wrestler, not the bionic man...)

GordonSkywalker
You're right then. I ain't your brother. My mistake.

Fire
thx for the remark catch

Yerss will probably keep the reason why he left to himself
for the ppl who need to know know and that should be enough for everyone

GordonSkywalker
Cool.

Catch 22
I couldn't agree more.

Actually, with respect ti Yers, I'm not sure this thread is so great anymore. Seems to be a lot of talking about him in his absence.
sad

Ushgarak
Yes, you are right. This thread was meant to simply so that he is welcome to return if he wishes. It has drifted to great detriment into discussion on his character. I may close if that goes on.

BackFire349
its been over 100 posts anyways.

Captain REX
True. Most of it is crappy anyway.

Dexx
actually..the seed is planted...
we'll just have to see.

Fire
lol
Ush I don't think Yerss really minds, he has ways enough to find out what is been writen here. ppl should keep that in mind

we (yerss, me and our friends from school) always discuss others their character so he can handle it.

Lara
indeed! Fire, I have to correct you on one aspect: I knew there were problems when yerss left, but I am still ignorant as to what they were. therefore I dont push the issue.

Dexx: the seed has been very firmly planted and now just needs some time to germinate.

Ush, I think you can close this baby now!

Ushgarak
Yes, I think it is all done. Closing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>