Neighbors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wilco
I live in a unit/condo and my neighbors are 20 and 24. The woman in 20 and the male is 24, anyway!

For the past 3 weeks they're fighting (verbal) not physical mind you. It 5 am in the morning, I usually wake up about that time, but, there is 23 units in the apartment block. So, they're wake up little later.

I don't need the hassle, as my bedroom is next to them...their bedroom. I never ring the police because it's never physical, but this morning the fella said to the young lady "f**k off as I need sleep or otherwise, I will toss you off the balcony". He didn't of course and he got into his car and the he went driving for 30 minutes. He has returned and they are still fighting (verbal) ...I'm sick of it!

mad

Shakyamunison
That sucks!

Stealth Moose
Tell the landlord. Should be simple enough. Noise disturbance is a violation of your right to peace as a tenet.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Tell the landlord. Should be simple enough. Noise disturbance is a violation of your right to peace as a tenet.

Or buy a house. wink

Stealth Moose
Upkeep on houses and taxes prohibit that kind of thinking. A lot of older people I know, family and otherwise seem to think that owning a house is this big glorious thing but then they complain about it all the time. I'd rather rent from an amiable landlord.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Upkeep on houses and taxes prohibit that kind of thinking. A lot of older people I know, family and otherwise seem to think that owning a house is this big glorious thing but then they complain about it all the time. I'd rather rent from an amiable landlord.

But... to have your own house is great, and amiable landlords are far and few between.

wilco
The Police came to the Unit block as I was leaving. Maybe another neighbor in the Unit block must have called the Police. I spoke to the Police as I was leaving and I said "what I listened to, it was wasn't physical, it was verbal".

I did own my own house, but, 3 years ago I was into a coma from a head injury. So, it's difficult to make big money now. Mortgage and crap, also...the upkeep of a property.

COG Veteran
At least it isn't as weird as hearing them have sex night after night, I guess.

Stealth Moose
Heard that once from my neighbors recently. It was a lot more moan-ish than I would have pegged either of them for attempting. The wall rattling was a bit much too.

Lord Lucien
I sometimes hear rhythmic bed squeaking from my neighbours. I only ever hear the woman moaning though, so I like to imagine she just brings another girl over, gags her, then busts out the strap-on.

Stealth Moose
Or she's struggling with her socks because she's big.

wilco
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I sometimes hear rhythmic bed squeaking from my neighbours. I only ever hear the woman moaning though, so I like to imagine she just brings another girl over, gags her, then busts out the strap-on.

big grin

He and his misses (girlfriend) has a 2 bedroom flat, myself too. The last week and a bit - I believe his has been in the bedroom next to my unit/condo bedroom. It's pretty loud at 5 am in morning while they're fighting (verbal) you can hear everything. It's studded walls...no brick. Outside it's double brick, as it's 3 stories high.

His girlfriend is 5,1 feet tall and she's a good looking...7/10 star rating... wink His 6,1 feet tall and it maybe a bit awkward in certain positions laughing I'm only 5,10 anyway....maybe I could have a crack? rolling on floor laughing

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Or buy a house. wink Where I live, a 1-bedroom house is about $1.5 million to buy, on average.

So, that's a pretty terrible idea.

Lord Lucien
Don't you live in San Francisco? Isn't that in itself a terrible idea?

Tzeentch
Yeah.

So it's like a bad idea stacked on top of a bad idea.

Housing pricing are rising everywhere here, though. Ten years from now house prices in Bum****nowhere, Virgina will probably match the shenanigans we have here.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Where I live, a 1-bedroom house is about $1.5 million to buy, on average.

So, that's a pretty terrible idea.

Do you live in NY? That sound like a lot of money to pay for a 1-bedroom house. My first house cost me $60,000, and it was a 2-bedroom, 1 bath house (very small). Maybe you should move here. big grin

Lord Lucien
San Fran. I already said that--you must be deaf.

Shakyamunison
San Fran. I already said that--you must be deaf.

Or, I don't read anything you write. stick out tongue

wilco
My first house cost me $60,000, and it was a 2-bedroom, 1 bath house (very small). Maybe you should move here. big grin

Where I live now, the medium average house is 390,000. Average! You can get cheaper houses, but, you'll have to do renovations. I was a carpenter, though now from the brain injury I can't get my ticket....to risky for an employer (insurance) and crap.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by wilco
Where I live now, the medium average house is 390,000. Average! You can get cheaper houses, but, you'll have to do renovations. I was a carpenter, though now from the brain injury I can't get my ticket....to risky for an employer (insurance) and crap.

Here the market is really depressed. Here you could get a really nice house for that much.

wilco
Here the market is really depressed. Here you could get a really nice house for that much.

In Australia for the last 3-4 years it has drop in the property market, but, it has signs of growth. As, interest rates have dropped by about 4-5% and there is a new Federal Government. Australia has higher wages/salaries then Americans for the last 40 years...no sh*t!

Average income earner in Australia is about $900.00 a week. Maybe even more? As I don't have the figures on hand.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by wilco
Where I live now, the medium average house is 390,000. Average! You can get cheaper houses, but, you'll have to do renovations. I was a carpenter, though now from the brain injury I can't get my ticket....to risky for an employer (insurance) and crap. Are you a Goku?

COB6i0JcpS8

Tzeentch
If I do ever decide to buy a house, I'd almost definitely move to another state. In California, house prices drop dramatically the further you get away from the big cities (San Francisco, LA), but the economies also drop like rocks, too. So it's hard to find a decent job local to where your house is.

It's pretty common out here to work in the San Francisco area, where all the money is, and commute a 100+ miles round-trip to your cheap house further inland. My Boss for example owns a 5 bedroom house for about $150,000, but it takes him two hours to get home.

Meh. I'd rather have a great job and just rent.

wilco
Are you a Goku?

COB6i0JcpS8

I have dysphasia with titanium plates in my skull. I had broken ribs from boxing years before the brain injury.

Also, broken hands and 2 wrists fractures. I don't know what a Goku is to be honest with you! My nephews would know what a Goku is! big grin

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
If I do ever decide to buy a house, I'd almost definitely move to another state. In California, house prices drop dramatically the further you get away from the big cities (San Francisco, LA), but the economies also drop like rocks, too. So it's hard to find a decent job local to where your house is.

It's pretty common out here to work in the San Francisco area, where all the money is, and commute a 100+ miles round-trip to your cheap house further inland. My Boss for example owns a 5 bedroom house for about $150,000, but it takes him two hours to get home.

Meh. I'd rather have a great job and just rent.

thumb up

xvmvhmqing
I don't need the hassle, as my bedroom is next to them... http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

wilco
Originally posted by xvmvhmqing
I don't need the hassle, as my bedroom is next to them... http://netkios.com/hu12b.jpg

Read fully mate. My UNIT is next to those UNITS................my bedroom is next to them.............separate............UNITS! Idiot roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have Expressive dysphasia - I would get that! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.