Savage Hulk vs Monkey D. Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Two idiot savants battle. Who wins?

Danny Wayne
1. Wrong forum
2. I love luffy and hulk is stupid
3. But sadly luffy gets owned so bad his anus turns inside out

vansonbee
Hulk ofc, but I can see them being friends and weird...

very...

KingD19
That's up for some debate. For all we know Luffy's Emperor's Haki could ko Hulk.

eaebiakuya
No. His Haki only affected fodder people.

IMO Hulk wins This. He is far stronger and durable.

deathslash
1. wrong forum
2. Isn't Luffy completely made out of rubber? Unless he throws him into the ocean, I can't see the hulk winning this fight (of course, Luffy lacks the strength to put the Hulk down)

kgkg
Originally posted by deathslash
1. wrong forum
2. Isn't Luffy completely made out of rubber? Unless he throws him into the ocean, I can't see the hulk winning this fight (of course, Luffy lacks the strength to put the Hulk down) lol Luffy is not impervious to physical attacks.

Hulk wins easy BTW.

deathslash
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Luffy is not impervious to physical attacks.

Hulk wins easy BTW. didn't say that he was impervious to physical attacks but the only things that I've ever seen hurt him includes burning, cutting, and exploding. Since the Hulk has none of those powers, I don't think he wins this (I still don't think that Luffy wins though). Also, doesn't Luffy have a form of super speed in which he moves so fast that he can't even been seen by other superhumans.

kgkg
didn't say that he was impervious to physical attacks but the only things that I've ever seen hurt him includes burning, cutting, and exploding. Since the Hulk has none of those powers, I don't think he wins this (I still don't think that Luffy wins though). Also, doesn't Luffy have a form of super speed in which he moves so fast that he can't even been seen by other superhumans. Luffy has been hurt by sheer force many times. Current Hulk is faster than what Luffy has shown even post time skip. Also Luffy's feats doesn't even come close to what hulk has done.

This is a slaughter.

Danny Wayne
Lol at hulk being faster than luffy now your just trolling luffy

deathslash
Originally posted by kgkg
Luffy has been hurt by sheer force many times. Current Hulk is faster than what Luffy has shown even post time skip. Also Luffy's feats doesn't even come close to what hulk has done.

This is a slaughter. Really, when was Luffy hurt by sheer physical force (I remember that a good amount of the people that have hurt him use burning, exploding, cutting, poisonous, or haki backed attacks)? I'm not asking out of cockiness or to challenge you, I just genuinely don't remember.

kgkg
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Lol at hulk being faster than luffy now your just trolling luffy You haven't been reading current Hulk have you?

Iskandar
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Lol at hulk being faster than luffy now your just trolling luffy

He has tagged and beat up people that would make feel Luffy feel impotent in the area of speed (Quicksilver, et cetera). Unless you would like to, I don't know, call "shenanigans" on those instances like CBR. Hulk can tag him. More than that, even if he was not that fast he could still thunderclap Luffy into silly putty. You know, large area of effect and all that.

kgkg
Really, when was Luffy hurt by sheer physical force (I remember that a good amount of the people that have hurt him use burning, exploding, cutting, poisonous, or haki backed attacks)? I'm not asking out of cockiness or to challenge you, I just genuinely don't remember. Almost all his fights he has been hurt by physical force. Example are when he fought Lucci and Hordy Jones.

StealthRanger
Hulk solos the OP-verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.