Captain America vs Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
Captain America from the Avengers versus Alice from the RE movies.

Cap is in full uniform and has his shield. Alice has her twin blades from RE: Extinction. No guns or TK for Alice here.

Fight to the death in the desert. Who wins?

The Fat Rambo
Alice.

KingD19
Without her tk, Cap takes a majority.

Stealth Moose
Nah, Alice can outfight Cap and she does some ridiculous damage/durability feats.

KingD19
He's flat out stronger and more durable going on feats. And just as good a fighter, especially going by the elevator scene as well as the knife in Winter Soldier.

Stealth Moose
Alice has both speed and strength, and her fighting ability is pretty top-notch. Cap wouldn't get stomped, but I see her winning more often than not.

KingD19
What feats does she have that make her stronger?

What feats make her faster?

Who has she fought that makes her fighting any better than Caps?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by KingD19
What feats does she have that make her stronger?

Actually, just watching her fight with Nemesis implies superhuman strength that defies her wiry frame.

Nemesis Fight Vid. Fast forward to about 4:08. ~5:16, Nemesis uses his bare hands to rip down a chunk of steel for a weapon. This whole time, for nearly a minute, Alice has been trading blows with this guy, blocking his punches, taking his punches, and even staggering him from a low kick position. At 5:37, she blocks his downward swing with two flimsy batons while on her back. Nemesis' subsequent stab a few seconds later visibly wrecked the floor where she once lay.

While I'm not entirely sure her strength exceeds Cap's (I'd need to rewatch the movie), it's certainly enough to make her a viable threat, and it's just one facet of her combat range.

Here's an example of Alice later, when she's actually more acquainted with her powers: RE: Afterlife Initial Fight

Her strength, skill and speed is visible here as she mows down half a dozen armed guards in melee, avoiding any damage whatsoever and visibly punching through their bodies including their body armor with her twin swords. @0.32, she dodges gunfire from a medium distance, automatic, from several gunmen. @0:46, she does it again, wall runs, jumps, and spins dodging gunfire from about 10 feet, maybe 15. @1:05 you can see the body count she racked up. @2:50, she dodges gunfire from multiple attackers again, this time from a longer distance.

She's an incredibly strong, smart, and fast combat fighter as seen above. Also submitted for evidence is the following: Alice in Apocalypse, Graveyard Battle. Besides Alice basically killing mooks as easily as I push these keyboard buttons, at about 0:44, she shatters a granite tombstone by kicking a zombie into it. In Extinction, she can kill a normal human being with a single blow. This, coupled with her speed and creativity in combat thinks I would give her the fight more often than not.

But it wouldn't be a cakewalk for either side.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Captain America from the Avengers versus Alice from the RE movies.

Cap is in full uniform and has his shield. Alice has her twin blades from RE: Extinction. No guns or TK for Alice here.

Fight to the death in the desert. Who wins?

Alice. But Cap would hold his own for a good length of time. I see her also coming away heavily bloodied and bruised.

If it's a 10 match: Alice 7/10

Esau Cairn
Cap's morals in hitting a woman will be his weakness.

Kazenji
Hasn't stopped him before.

Esau Cairn
I wasn't aware Cap beat up women.

I only recall Cap beating on Hank for being a wife beater.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I wasn't aware Cap beat up women.

I only recall Cap beating on Hank for being a wife beater.

http://img14.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-11049/loc702/55318_Captain_America_v3_001_3278_122_702lo.jpg

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Robtard
Alice. But Cap would hold his own for a good length of time. I see her also coming away heavily bloodied and bruised.

If it's a 10 match: Alice 7/10 The only thing bruised would be her ovaries when I am done with her.

Stealth Moose
Going for lower abdominal punches? Cruel.

The Fat Rambo
Mhm, with my penis.

jinXed by JaNx
Cap has his shield and Alice only has knives? Cap wins no question

BruceSkywalker
Cap takes this

Kazenji
S3TKCeGc2Ao

the ninjak
In the recent ep of SHIELD Mike Peterson shoulder charged a tractor a good 40 mtrs along a grass field.
He asked if he beat Cap's record and his instructor said not even close.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Cap has his shield and Alice only has knives? Cap wins no question She's way too fast/agile/strong for him. She'll get inside his shield with her speed, then decap Cap. Uh huh.

Kazenji
glare

nope your wrong.

The Fat Rambo
No, I am right. See here:

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Actually, just watching her fight with Nemesis implies superhuman strength that defies her wiry frame.

Nemesis Fight Vid. Fast forward to about 4:08. ~5:16, Nemesis uses his bare hands to rip down a chunk of steel for a weapon. This whole time, for nearly a minute, Alice has been trading blows with this guy, blocking his punches, taking his punches, and even staggering him from a low kick position. At 5:37, she blocks his downward swing with two flimsy batons while on her back. Nemesis' subsequent stab a few seconds later visibly wrecked the floor where she once lay.

While I'm not entirely sure her strength exceeds Cap's (I'd need to rewatch the movie), it's certainly enough to make her a viable threat, and it's just one facet of her combat range.

Here's an example of Alice later, when she's actually more acquainted with her powers: RE: Afterlife Initial Fight

Her strength, skill and speed is visible here as she mows down half a dozen armed guards in melee, avoiding any damage whatsoever and visibly punching through their bodies including their body armor with her twin swords. @0.32, she dodges gunfire from a medium distance, automatic, from several gunmen. @0:46, she does it again, wall runs, jumps, and spins dodging gunfire from about 10 feet, maybe 15. @1:05 you can see the body count she racked up. @2:50, she dodges gunfire from multiple attackers again, this time from a longer distance.

She's an incredibly strong, smart, and fast combat fighter as seen above. Also submitted for evidence is the following: Alice in Apocalypse, Graveyard Battle. Besides Alice basically killing mooks as easily as I push these keyboard buttons, at about 0:44, she shatters a granite tombstone by kicking a zombie into it. In Extinction, she can kill a normal human being with a single blow. This, coupled with her speed and creativity in combat thinks I would give her the fight more often than not.

But it wouldn't be a cakewalk for either side.

Moose posted these feats before I had a chance to and he nailed it like a cheerleader on prom night. Everything he said was/is 100% correct. Cap loses.

Kazenji
She's weak

and yes i've seen the movies, She doesn't move as quick as you two lovers are making it out to be.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Nah, Alice can outfight Cap and she does some ridiculous damage/durability feats.
No, she can't. Cap's feats are far and away better than all her feats that don't involve tk.

Stealth Moose
I'm overwhelmed by the evidence against us, which includes hearsay from Agents of SHIELD and nothing else.

At least provide some videos and context to counter what I wasted the better part of an hour explaining. The "LOLNOPE" approach is very weak.

jinXed by JaNx
She's way too fast/agile/strong for him. She'll get inside his shield with her speed, then decap Cap. Uh huh.

That's the thing though, she is the one that has to get inside first. By that I mean, she will be forced to be on offense because Cap has a more superior defense, with his shield. This gives, Cap and incredible advantage. Cap is already in control of the fight because he doesn't have to choose to attack first, although it's very probable that he would attack first if he saw indecision in, Alice. That makes him much more unpredictable.

I would give, Alice the edge over, Cap on speed but as for agility I don't there is anyway to confidently say one is more agile than the other. I think Cap has the edge on strength as well, although I will admit that there is no way to confidently prove that he is physically stronger but his physical strength coupled with his shield, I think, should be more than enough to prove he has the edge on strength.

They both have incredible stamina and endurance. I'm not going to argue who has the edge in this department but rather who can endure more of what the other can dish out. Even without his shield I have no doubt that, Cap could endure everything from, Alices' physical arsenal. I also believe that Alice could endure Caps physical capabilities ( although, I don't think she could take a physical beating as long as cap ) but there is definitely no way she can absorb to many blows from, Caps shield. I don't even think she would be able to get past his shield, at least not long enough to KO him.

The Fat Rambo
That's the thing though, she is the one that has to get inside first. By that I mean, she will be forced to be on offense because Cap has a more superior defense, with his shield. This gives, Cap and incredible advantage. Cap is already in control of the fight because he doesn't have to choose to attack first, although it's very probable that he would attack first if he saw indecision in, Alice. That makes him much more unpredictable.

I would give, Alice the edge over, Cap on speed but as for agility I don't there is anyway to confidently say one is more agile than the other. I think Cap has the edge on strength as well, although I will admit that there is no way to confidently prove that he is physically stronger but his physical strength coupled with his shield, I think, should be more than enough to prove he has the edge on strength.

They both have incredible stamina and endurance. I'm not going to argue who has the edge in this department but rather who can endure more of what the other can dish out. Even without his shield I have no doubt that, Cap could endure everything from, Alices' physical arsenal. I also believe that Alice could endure Caps physical capabilities ( although, I don't think she could take a physical beating as long as cap ) but there is definitely no way she can absorb to many blows from, Caps shield. I don't even think she would be able to get past his shield, at least not long enough to KO him. Did you even read Moose's post I quoted? Read it again, watch the vids, then get back to me. Her superior strength/speed is there in spades. She outran machine gun bullets FFS. She tanked blow after blow from the Nemesis, who is WAY stronger than Cap. Agility? Gimmee a break. She is far mor agile than Cap.

As for what Jinxed said, dude, she'll be inside his defense in 2 or 3 moves.

Now, all Cap can do is go H2H, shield bash, or throw his shield. ...H2H? The Nemesis fight shows she has the speed and strength to rape Cap H2H. Shield bash? Lol dude, you really think a single shield bash is gonna faze Alice? Not. Sh'e LOL and cut his winky off. Shield throw? LOLxinfinity, dude, she outran machine gun bullets. Machien gun bullets>>>>>shield throw.

Why you guys are arguing for Cap here is beyond me. All screen feats point to an easy Alice win.

jinXed by JaNx
Did you even read Moose's post I quoted? Read it again, watch the vids, then get back to me. Her superior strength/speed is there in spades. She outran machine gun bullets FFS. She tanked blow after blow from the Nemesis, who is WAY stronger than Cap. Agility? Gimmee a break. She is far mor agile than Cap.

As for what Jinxed said, dude, she'll be inside his defense in 2 or 3 moves.

Now, all Cap can do is go H2H, shield bash, or throw his shield. ...H2H? The Nemesis fight shows she has the speed and strength to rape Cap H2H. Shield bash? Lol dude, you really think a single shield bash is gonna faze Alice? Not. Sh'e LOL and cut his winky off. Shield throw? LOLxinfinity, dude, she outran machine gun bullets. Machien gun bullets>>>>>shield throw.

Why you guys are arguing for Cap here is beyond me. All screen feats point to an easy Alice win.

No man, she doesn't have any such strength. Where is she pulling this strength out of? Oh wait, yeah, the realm where there are no physics and bullshit can happen at any turn of the corner. compare the physics of both and Alice is dwarfed by Caps abilities. By sheer muscle mass alone he is...,Stronger. Unless alice comes from some alien planet that grants her divine strength from different gravitational pulls then she is only as strong as the physics of her world allow. Caps shield soaks the God of Thunders attacks'. Are you seriously trying to tell me that nemesis would be any kind of threat to, Thor? laughing out loud. Alice.,she was trained by the gomment. Who was Cap, trained by? His fighting skills were from the same people, but his experience come from fighting with the best in the universe. His tactics and fighting prowess are light years beyond anything, Alice could dream of attaining.

Firefly218
No man, she doesn't have any such strength. Where is she pulling this strength out of? Oh wait, yeah, the realm where there are no physics and bullshit can happen at any turn of the corner. compare the physics of both and Alice is dwarfed by Caps abilities. By sheer muscle mass alone he is...,Stronger. Unless alice comes from some alien planet that grants her divine strength from different gravitational pulls then she is only as strong as the physics of her world allow. Caps shield soaks the God of Thunders attacks'. Are you seriously trying to tell me that nemesis would be any kind of threat to, Thor? laughing out loud. Alice.,she was trained by the gomment. Who was Cap, trained by? His fighting skills were from the same people, but his experience come from fighting with the best in the universe. His tactics and fighting prowess are light years beyond anything, Alice could dream of attaining.

To be fair, the only notable adversaries to movie Cap thus farhave been Red Skull and Loki.

Regardless, Cap is too American to hit another woman naughty

The Fat Rambo
No man, she doesn't have any such strength. Where is she pulling this strength out of? Oh wait, yeah, the realm where there are no physics and bullshit can happen at any turn of the corner. compare the physics of both and Alice is dwarfed by Caps abilities. By sheer muscle mass alone he is...,Stronger. Unless alice comes from some alien planet that grants her divine strength from different gravitational pulls then she is only as strong as the physics of her world allow. Caps shield soaks the God of Thunders attacks'. Are you seriously trying to tell me that nemesis would be any kind of threat to, Thor? laughing out loud. Alice.,she was trained by the gomment. Who was Cap, trained by? His fighting skills were from the same people, but his experience come from fighting with the best in the universe. His tactics and fighting prowess are light years beyond anything, Alice could dream of attaining. Yes, she has said strength. Again, read what Moose said and watch the fight scene from RE2. The strength she showed blocking blow after blow from Nemesis with her bare hands, not a vibranium shield,, is greater than any Cap strength feat.

Even if Alice is not stronger, she has the speed to spin behind Cap before Cap can react and stab him.

Forget the shield, man, the shield isn't touching Alice. The second Cap tries bashing her with it, she'll dodge easily and cut him to ribbons.

Muscle mas means nothing. Alice is strong because her body bonded with the T virus in unexpectant ways. Cap is stronger because his body was enhanced with a syrum that was specifically designed to do so. Two different things entirely. Hell, Alice without her powers would give Cap a run for his money. Proof? Just watch the latest installment of the RE movies.

Alice rapes here. Not accepting it doesn't change this fact.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Firefly218
To be fair, the only notable adversaries to movie Cap thus farhave been Red Skull and Loki.

Regardless, Cap is too American to hit another woman naughty And there it is. Call in the fat lady.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.