Marvel Illuminati vs. D.C. Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Building on the current New Avengers storyline, The Illuminati come to the conclusion that the universe they have to chose to destroy (else they be destroyed) is D.C. Universe. Because of the crossover, they are duely familiar with the D.C. Universe's existance and study it undetected. They have a good understand the powers they will be up against and are willing to do all that it takes to destroy the entire universe:

Ironman, Beast and Reed create a device that reconstitutes the Phoenix Force. Namor glady accepts the power.

Using the mind gem, Reed acquires the knowledge of Galactus and is transformed into his equal. Terrax is freed from their custody to served him as his herald.

After using the soul gem to maintain control, Strange will take the full Zom formula.

Ironman will don the Godkiller Armor.

Black Panther will consult with the Panther God. With the aid of the reality Gem, Black Panther will become the physical manifestation of the Panther God.

And Black Bolt acquires the power Gem, turning him into living destruction. His screams are reality warping.

Finally, Beast uses the Space Gem and the Time Gem. In a bizzare scenario, he makes the ultimate sacrifice. Bringing over the Dark Beast, as well as a fetus version of himself, he shows Dark Beast footage of how Doomsday was created. He allows Dark Beast to begin the process on the fetus, only he uses the time gem to quickly erect the creatures strongest from. This Beast is now comparable to the Beast referred to in Christianity and needs only to be awakened.

The space Gem is used to bring this team of gods to D.C. Can they completely destroy D.C. universe in 24 hours and save their own?

Reflassshh
Can jesus come to save the day?

ShadowFyre
Man. Cool thread! I was thinking of doing somethong simaliar but wasnt quite sure how to go about it. Great job.

On that note, seeing as how some of the characrers actual power levels are kinda vague, this is going to be tricky. But basically, Galactus, Phoenix, Iron man godkiller, (dont know much about him) a reality warping black bolt with allnof the power of the universe at his command, and a beast with an undefined power level.

Yeah, they clear, if theybhave already studied it and have a plan of attack, with this knowledge, and this power. I think the 24hr thingnis cutting it close though. I mean, covering all that distance is kind of mind boggling.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Man. Cool thread! I was thinking of doing somethong simaliar but wasnt quite sure how to go about it. Great job.

On that note, seeing as how some of the characrers actual power levels are kinda vague, this is going to be tricky. But basically, Galactus, Phoenix, Iron man godkiller, (dont know much about him) a reality warping black bolt with allnof the power of the universe at his command, and a beast with an undefined power level.

Yeah, they clear, if theybhave already studied it and have a plan of attack, with this knowledge, and this power. I think the 24hr thingnis cutting it close though. I mean, covering all that distance is kind of mind boggling.

Thanks, it wasn't easy! Actually, the distance is mind boggling, but most of these character can travel at mind boggling speeds. Also, the 616 Beast still has the time and space gems at his disposal. I can see a coordinated attack from the beginning, such as teleporting the big Beast to take out the guardians. The key element in all this is the one sided prep.

zopzop
DC's team of mystics that originally unleashed GEB do their thing again. He proceeds to slaughter them all.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
DC's team of mystics that originally unleashed GEB do their thing again. He proceeds to slaughter them all.

Who is GEB and how does he slaughter Zom and company?

pym-ftw
Lol... InB4close

Board Walker
GEB = Presence

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Using the mind gem, Reed acquires the knowledge of Galactus and is transformed into his equal.
Haha what?

Also in the New Illumimati storyline all they have to do is destroy the planet...

Bouboumaster
Reed > DC

Golgo13
Ambush Bug FTW.

SquallX
Who is GEB and how does he slaughter Zom and company?

GEB is the darker side of the Presence. Nothing in existence was able to stop him.

He was finally stopped when him the Presence became one being again.

DCU has multiple ways of winning.

Mandrakk 1, Cosmic Armor, Ion 1 and so on.

Then there's the Monitors gears to consider.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SquallX
GEB is the darker side of the Presence. Nothing in existence was able to stop him.

He was finally stopped when him the Presence became one being again.

DCU has multiple ways of winning.

Mandrakk 1, Cosmic Armor, Ion 1 and so on.

Then there's the Monitors gears to consider.

So how would letting GEB out not be committing suicidal?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Haha what?

Also in the New Illumimati storyline all they have to do is destroy the planet...

Ah.....no. It's stated throughout the series that the team "had to be prepared to destroy a universe."

As far as getting the knowledge of Galactus, what's so ha ha about that? The High Evolutionary just did it a while ago, complete with his own herald.

SquallX
So how would letting GEB out not be committing suicidal?

By once more fusing with the Presence?

Also, GEB is overkil when there's Multiversal characters waiting for there turns.

These 4 are overkill, there beyond Multiversal
Mandrakk 1
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mxy
Batmite

Superman with Miracle Machine
Ion 1
Zero Hour Parallax
Extant with Worologog
Amazo with Warlogog
Hourman with Worlogog
COIE Anti Monitor
Lucifer Morning Star
Michael

Blue Area Vet
By once more fusing with the Presence?

Also, GEB is overkil when there's Multiversal characters waiting for there turns.

These 4 are overkill, there beyond Multiversal
Mandrakk 1
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mxy
Batmite

Superman with Miracle Machine
Ion 1
Zero Hour Parallax
Extant with Worologog
Amazo with Warlogog
Hourman with Worlogog
COIE Anti Monitor
Lucifer Morning Star
Michael

Yeah, I don't know the story involving the Presence at all. Are you saying it would automatically merge?

Also, the other guys you mentioned will not know this team is coming. Zero Hour Parallax no longer exists. This scenario is a one sided sneak attack.

Branlor Swift
Ah.....no. It's stated throughout the series that the team "had to be prepared to destroy a universe."

As far as getting the knowledge of Galactus, what's so ha ha about that? The High Evolutionary just did it a while ago, complete with his own herald. they only have to destroy a planet so it doesn't collide with Earth and destroy both universes.

The Mind Gem is a telepathy gem, not an intelligence gem. And the High Evolutionary just gained lots of powers from siphoning it directly from Galactus' spacecraft. He didn't become Galactus' equal anymore than Korvac, and he didn't just say "I know about Galactus, now I am the Galactus"

Blue Area Vet
they only have to destroy a planet so it doesn't collide with Earth and destroy both universes.

The Mind Gem is a telepathy gem, not an intelligence gem. And the High Evolutionary just gained lots of powers from siphoning it directly from Galactus' spacecraft. He didn't become Galactus' equal anymore than Korvac, and he didn't just say "I know about Galactus, now I am the Galactus"

Um, he transformed himself and then he used his new found power to transform Suzi Endo into a herald.....JUST LIKE GALACTUS. Seeker = Surfer.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11/117763/3168985-seeker.jpg

He essentially became a Galactus level character and he didn't have to say it, the panels showed it when he took off into space with his HERALD to supply life to dead planets, the exact opposite of Galactus. And since I made the post, I say Reed becomes a Galactus level character and Terrax is his Herald. As for Reed and the Mind Gem, I am well aware of what the Mind Gem is and isn't and I didn't say it would make him any more intelligent. Reed is already super intelligent. He uses the Mind Gem to "upload" Galactus's knowledge telepathically in my story. Finally, I don't care what the team had to destroy in order to save the universe, the question, the theme, the reason Cap turned all soapbox is because the question was asked if they were prepared to destroy a universe. I am building off of that thought.

Look, I know you are a great debater, and I truly enjoy your posts. But this is one time that your debating skills are not needed.

Branlor Swift
Um, he transformed himself and then he used his new found power to transform Suzi Endo into a herald.....JUST LIKE GALACTUS. Seeker = Surfer.

He essentially became a Galactus level character and he didn't have to say it, the panels showed it when he took off into space with his HERALD. And since I made the post, I say Reed becomes a Galactus level character and Terrax is his Herald. As for Reed and the Mind Gem, I am well aware of what the Mind Gem is and isn't and I didn't say it would make him any more intelligent. Reed is already super intelligent. He uses the Mind Gem to "upload" Galactus's knowledge telepathically in my story. Finally, I don't care what the team had to destroy in order to save the universe, the question, the theme, the reason Cap turned all soapbox is because the question was asked if they were prepared to destroy a universe. I am building off of that thought.

Look, I know you are a great debater, and I truly enjoy your posts. But this is one time that your debating skills are not needed. That doesn't make him Galactus level considering he had a miniscule amount of power intake compared to Galactus. He absorbed power off of Galactus' little star sphere. Galactus absorbed power off of the previous universe merging with him.

I realize what you say is what happens in the thread. Reed is a Galactus character, fine.
It doesn't make the way it happens any less ridiculous, which is what I was laughing at. And there is no way the Mind Gem can simply make him into Galactus... via telepathy. You might as well have had him say Reed drives a truck made of cheese into a jalapeno factory made of balloons and the popping of balloons made the cheese and the jalapenos mix beautifully and this cheesy dip concoction turned Reed into Galactus.

Blue Area Vet
That doesn't make him Galactus level considering he had a miniscule amount of power intake compared to Galactus. He absorbed power off of Galactus' little star sphere. Galactus absorbed power off of the previous universe merging with him.

I realize what you say is what happens in the thread. Reed is a Galactus character, fine.
It doesn't make the way it happens any less ridiculous, which is what I was laughing at. And there is no way the Mind Gem can simply make him into Galactus... via telepathy. You might as well have had him say Reed drives a truck made of cheese into a jalapeno factory made of balloons and the popping of balloons made the cheese and the jalapenos mix beautifully and this cheesy dip concoction turned Reed into Galactus.

Not to belabor this, but High Evolutionary had a high level of power to begin with. He set up an evironment in the middle of a star with no problem. He made counter Earth. He was able to restrain the Silver Surfer effortlessly with his machinations. And regardless of what you interpret his power level to be, based on what was shown, it's clear he was portrayed as a counter to Galactus complete with a herald (that he transformed) and a counter mission which he would have to have enough power to accomplish. We will see if they build on this, but that's how they left things.

Secondly, with Reed, once he has the knowledge, I don't think fortified himself physically would be any sort of challenge for him. That's what I was saying. We are talking about a man who made the CAP Robot.

SquallX
Yeah, I don't know the story involving the Presence at all. Are you saying it would automatically merge?

Also, the other guys you mentioned will not know this team is coming. Zero Hour Parallax no longer exists. This scenario is a one sided sneak attack.

For them to merge, all they have to do is to come in contact.

Zero Hour Parallax is a joke when compared to the likes of
Mandrakk 1
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mxy
Batmite
The Voice
The Hand
Lucifer
Michael
Elaine

Blue Area Vet

Zero Hour Parallax is a joke when compared to the likes of
Mandrakk 1
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mxy
Batmite
The Voice
The Hand
Lucifer
Michael
Elaine

But who makes them come into contact? If separated, why would the dark half want to unite? Also, how about you answer the second part of my question pertaining to the characters you listed? I didn't bring them up, you did.

operator616

Actually, after they supposedly "merged" later we see them separated holding hands:

http://i.imgur.com/aLsZLt9.jpg

Which is what PS mentioned at the beginning of the issue:

http://i.imgur.com/NmSOy9X.jpg?1

Galan007
Originally posted by operator616
http://i.imgur.com/aLsZLt9.jpg This cosmic arm wrestling match always makes me lol.

The issue itself was great, but man, what a lousy way to depict 'God'. They should have just finished at ST's convo with GEB, and been done... The ridiculously massive hands/arms were just silly.

kgkg
lol

Odekahn
Marvel crushes DC here

Reflassshh
Even though the scenario makes no sense at all at various points, i'll say marvel stomps.

operator616
Originally posted by Galan007
This cosmic arm wrestling match always makes me lol.

The issue itself was great, but man, what a lousy way to depict 'God'. They should have just finished at ST's convo with GEB, and been done... The ridiculously massive hands/arms were just silly.

Lol yeah.....but it's still better than Preacher's depiction of God.

Galan007
Originally posted by operator616
Lol yeah.....but it's still better than Preacher's depiction of God. Oh shit yes. That is absolutely rock-bottom.

SquallX
But who makes them come into contact? If separated, why would the dark half want to unite? Also, how about you answer the second part of my question pertaining to the characters you listed? I didn't bring them up, you did.

Let's forget about the GEB for a second.

As for your second question, unless the those guys manages to completely annihilate the DC verse in one shot, the those guys i listed would one shot most of them.

Wonder Man
Illuminati take down galaxies. I think the whole D.C. is to big for them.
paperbag1

Blue Area Vet
Let's forget about the GEB for a second.

As for your second question, unless the those guys manages to completely annihilate the DC verse in one shot, the those guys i listed would one shot most of them.

Before we even begin to argue that, at least some of the guys you mentioned are not current characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.