ScreamPaste vs. MooCowofJustice vs. COG Veteran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
As a result of this thread, brothers have taken arms against each other as their respective titans began to clash. They have appointed themselves as champions for the two dream walkers, and decided that it would only be resolved through their actions.

Meanwhile...

My best friend IRL, COG Veteran, for no greater reason than the fact that he's a heartless dick who has probably sold his soul to every Daedric deity in TES lore, decides to intervene in this biblical conflict, making this now a three-way battle.

All contestants will wield a conceptualized weapon of their make based on the RWBYverse weapon scheme. The fight takes place wherever the f**k they want it to, and the victor will meet their god face-to-face and be granted a reward of their choosing... except COG; he'll just get a refund on his soul. stick out tongue

Danny Wayne
I shoot screampaste in the face cause I dislike him not as much as 108 does but I still dislike him. I have nothing against moocow but me and cog both like the brotherhood of steel so I'll will help him defeat the moocow.

5 minutes later wait I'm not in this thread. God Dammit.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
I'm not in this thread.

Exactly.

Nemesis X
I think the weapons of RWBY would prove too much and rip Scream, Moo, and COG's arms off the moment they're swung. They're like wielding a sledgehammer with a rocket strapped to the back. It sounds cool but you don't want to use it unless you have the strength equivalent to Link's.

They drop their weapons and go about things their way. Moo in his "come at me" pose will attempt to intimidate Scream but the Canadian knows better and hits him in the head with a concealed glass bottle, rendering the bovine unconscious.

COG charges into battle using Whirlwind Sprint, appearing in front of Scream in the blink of an eye and uses Unrelenting Force, sending him flying. COG then uses his next dragon shout to slow time and casts a lightning spell to reduce Scream to ashes mid-air. That's what would've happened if this was Skyrim. It's not.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think the weapons of RWBY would prove too much and rip Scream, Moo, and COG's arms off the moment they're swung. They're like wielding a sledgehammer with a rocket strapped to the back. It sounds cool but you don't want to use it unless you have the strength equivalent to Link's.

I find this a rather interesting point. mmm You may want to mention that here.

I never said COG could use the Thu'um.

ScreamPaste
Ohlawd. The time has come.

Moo.

JUSTICE V.s. FURY.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Sacred 117
All contestants will wield a conceptualized weapon of their make based on the RWBYverse weapon scheme.

Neat. I wonder what the weapons would be.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario
Neat. I wonder what the weapons would be.

I'm still waiting for their words on that. haermm

ScreamPaste
For the record, COG's not going to last here. uhuh JUSTICE v.s. FURY is the match up that entire empires have risen and fallen to witness.

Sacred 117
There is one stip I forgot to include. Weapons must be of reasonable and balanced construct. No metagaming!

ScreamPaste
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Fmfrp_12_80_p69.png

Sacred 117
All contestants will wield a conceptualized weapon of their make based on the RWBYverse weapon scheme.

COG Veteran
The first thing I do in any TES game is sell my soul to daedric deities. In fact, the occult symbol of the Dark Brotherhood written in blood is my ipod homescreen. I don't need a weapon, they solo Scream and Moo. Now begon with y'all, I have black sacrements to perform.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
The first thing I do in any TES game is sell my soul to daedric deities. In fact, the occult symbol of the Dark Brotherhood written in blood is my ipod homescreen. I don't need a weapon, they solo Scream and Moo. Now begon with y'all, I have black sacrements to perform.

You will receive no help from the Daedra. The implication is just to what an evil, apathetic whorebag you are. haermm

ScreamPaste
Fine, fine...

http://i.imgur.com/nErOOw0.png
Ranged mode on the left, melee mode on the right.

COG Veteran
Deadric deities > Sacred's logic.

Im sensing a negative aura surrounding this thread. U mad?

MooCowofJustice
I have two fists, I should cut one off to make this fair, yes?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Fine, fine...

http://i.imgur.com/nErOOw0.png
Ranged mode on the left, melee mode on the right.

Eh. Fair enough, I suppose.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Deadric deities > Sacred's logic.

Im sensing a negative aura surrounding this thread. U mad?

Let me make myself clearer. They don't WANT to help you! Why would they?! You've given them what they want, so their interest in your well-being has run its course. Your victory means you reclaim your soul, and that works against their interest. You've effectively forfeited your freedom, so consider the rules of this thread your "contract". The only choices you're allowed to make are where you want to fight and what your weapon will be (within reason), so decide!

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I have two fists, I should cut one off to make this fair, yes?

No. You would probably need your WEAPON (hint, hint) to do that, but you'll need your hands to wield it.

MooCowofJustice
No. You would probably need your WEAPON (hint, hint) to do that, but you'll need your hands to wield it.

But then I will have two weapons while he only has one...

Very well, I shall remove both of my hands for this battle in the interests of fairness!

And you can blow me if you think I'll use some retarded RWBY weapon.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
But then I will have two weapons while he only has one...

Very well, I shall remove both of my hands for this battle in the interests of fairness!

And you can blow me if you think I'll use some retarded RWBY weapon.

I'm not sure how, but whatevs. You're still doing better than COG, who has yet to f**king arm himself.

OK, then.

F**k you, bro! RWBY weapons, and just RWBY in general, are epic as all hell! I tried to provide y'all the opportunity to achieve that same level, but descend to the ranks of the average if y'all wish.

MooCowofJustice
My fists are dangerous weapons, dude. Get on my level. And you can leave RWBY down in the sewers where it belongs.

Sacred 117
I'd rather go higher, not lower. stick out tongue Fight me IRL, you blasphemous (expletive)! estahuh

Rememeber when Scream wanted us to argue about something? I think this is it. mmm

MooCowofJustice
I told you to go higher when I told you to get on my level. To borrow from DBZ Abridged, I'll show you The Pecking Order.

Just be sure you know that I am above the incredible Mr. Popo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.