What is Iron Man's most powerful suit and where does he rank in it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
I'm talking Tony Stark.

Marvel Heroes sometimes have an ace, Hulk has worldbreaker mode, Thor has Rune King.

What is Stark's strongest incarnation, and who is the strongest being he can beat in the incarnation in marvel?

EDIT: A tier level would be nice.

abhilegend
Godkiller armor. Its above celestials.

mmm

StiltmanFTW
Roller wheels suit, obviously.

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Godkiller armor. Its above celestials.

mmm
There are 2 reasons why that doesn't qualify as a proper response to this thread:
1)It's not his suit. He can't even pilot it.
2)He no longer has access to it.

Enzeru
His Anti-Magneto Rubber-Suit armor, because it doesn't make any sense.

StiltmanFTW
Immunity to Magneto's powers is not exactly a new thing, Tony prepped for that years before AvX.

pym-ftw
For a regular suit..

Excalibur or Hulkbuster imo.

Mid Herald level.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Epicurus
There are 2 reasons why that doesn't qualify as a proper response to this thread:
1)It's not his suit. He can't even pilot it.
2)He no longer has access to it.
I know, hence the smilie.

uhuh

ShadowFyre
Has the Hulkbuster ever done anything impressive? I mean the stupid thing is said to cap out at 150 tons. That is probably the weakest of all his suits.

StiltmanFTW
Done decently against Prof Hulk (who was trying to reason with Tony, but still... it's the freakin' Hulk).

Later version, WWHbuster, gave Green Scar a good fight, considering how easily he raped everyone else.

ShadowFyre
Oh. Guess I have only seen the ones that get trashed. Still, I wouldnt put it up at the top. Just like I wouldnt put Thorbuster because they are designed for singular purposes and are all but useless in everything else.

Enzeru
Damn, I say Extremis! It gave him unique abilities and so fast that even a quite powerful metahuman was not able to keep track with his movements.
The armor didn't have the greatest damage output of them all, but his speed with it was just insane.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WWHZ Buster or Thorbuster but my personal fav is

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oLomnJ85dpI/TyZrEIsoaOI/AAAAAAAACyg/om_Xs-DNIxc/s1600/IronMan.jpg

ShadowFyre
The one with the beerhat is probably at the top.

Galan007
Either Thorbuster or Bleeding Edge.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Enzeru
Damn, I say Extremis! It gave him unique abilities and so fast that even a quite powerful metahuman was not able to keep track with his movements.
The armor didn't have the greatest damage output of them all, but his speed with it was just insane.

I agree wholeheartedly EXTREMIS is the top of the food chain as far as Tony's suits. The healing factor, his reactions and speed, his ridiculous multitasking capabilities, as well as the controlling of anything electronic on the planet as well as obviously all the satellites.

EXTREMIS hands down.

JakeTheBank
Thorbuster or Excalibur armors should be at the top.

Funny thing about Iron Man, though, is that often, some of his best feats are performed with his standard (at the time) suits. He has at least two wins over Hulk, for example, without using his Hulkbuster armors.

ShadowFyre
Why would Thorbuster be? I was under the impression it was only powerful against an asgardian? Please correct me if I am wrong though.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Excalibur armor Forgot about that one. Good call. thumb up

Sin I AM
Didn't he have a uru suit during fear itself?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Didn't he have a uru suit during fear itself?

Yeah. Definitely worth a mention here.

Branlor Swift
Phoenix Buster and the Sexcalibur Armor

Decimus
Bleeding Edge ftw

Firefly218
Thorbuster suit

Blair Wind
Tony Stark: Sorcerer Supreme.

The Sorrow
Phoenix Buster ftw

ShadowFyre
Armani suit. If he didnt have this to go to his meetings he wouldnt be able to pick up chicks and get people to back up his projects. Leading to a less confident, cocky,overall less competent Tony Stark. And its the man that makes the suit. Sure, you can be all like "but the Mark 475849 shoots lazers n shit". But the Guci gets coochi

/thread

pym-ftw
Originally posted by pym-ftw
For a regular suit..

Excalibur or Hulkbuster imo.

Mid Herald level. Originally posted by Galan007
Forgot about that one. Good call. thumb up embarrasment

Galan007
No one likes an attention whore. srsly

Epicurus
The Ziran armor for a What If Iron Man.

Q99
The 'What if Tony Stark Sold Out?' / Overload Armor.

http://www.4thletter.net/whatif/overload.jpg

Sure, it's big, but in addition to that?

The Overload Armor can turn invisible:
http://www.4thletter.net/whatif/overloadthought.jpg

And it flat-out overpowers Magneto:
http://www.4thletter.net/whatif/bubblepop.jpg

It can also shut down all tech on the planet with a good power sources.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.