Hercules vs. A-bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Hercules handle the pressure?

Colossus-Big C
Hercules wrecks a bomb

KingD19
It'll be a stalemate. Hercules is too skilled for A-Bomb to handle, but A-Bomb is too durable to be hurt much.

StiltmanFTW
Too skilled? Rick was trained by Cap.

Enzeru
Judging by Hercules' horrible track record against the Hulk, this might even be a fight :-7

Hercules should easily win, but I could see A-Bomb landing few good shots.

h1a8
Originally posted by Enzeru
Judging by Hercules' horrible track record against the Hulk, this might even be a fight :-7

Hercules should easily win, but I could see A-Bomb landing few good shots. Good point. This fight should be pretty even as A-Bomb was pretty even with Savage Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Horrible track record?

Wut

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too skilled? Rick was trained by Cap.

He was, but it was clearly pointed out when he fought Ares that the God of War had far more skill than Rick, which is what he used to take him down.

And Herc is one of the most skilled guys in marvel.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
He was, but it was clearly pointed out when he fought Ares that the God of War had far more skill than Rick, which is what he used to take him down.

He's more skilled then Rick for certain, comparing their performances against Ares.

JakeTheBank
I'm still trying to get over the notion that Hercules has a horrible track record against Hulk. Guy's stalemated him more than once.

Damborgson
Herc would pound on Him pretty good.

abhilegend
How the **** Herc has a bad record against hulk? He went toe to toe against a murderous hulk at half power for a whole issue and held his own.

StiltmanFTW

Ares is much superior to Herc in the skill department, though.

No. No, he's not. Not even close.

cdtm

Herc beat the crap out of Ares. afro

Rage.Of.Olympus

Based on what out of curiosity?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on what out of curiosity?

His mini-series and the fight with Hercules in which he was kicking ass despite having inferior strength.

Granted, that's not much, but he has limited showings in comparison to Hercules.

Originally posted by cdtm
Herc beat the crap out of Ares. afro

Maybe I'm misremembering it, but didn't Ares stop beating Herc to ask him why he has a bigger fanbase? "Why do they love you" panel?

Rage.Of.Olympus
His mini-series and the fight with Hercules in which he was kicking ass despite having inferior strength.

Granted, that's not much, but he has limited showings in comparison to Hercules.

Maybe I'm misremembering it, but didn't Ares stop beating Herc to ask him why he has a bigger fanbase? "Why do they love you" panel?

His mini-series pushed him as supreme at warfare but nothing about him being specifically more skilled.

What part of the fight with Hercules supported him being much more skilled? As a matter of fact, I don't even recall them doing anything more then just hitting each other in the face.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His mini-series pushed him as supreme at warfare but nothing about him being specifically more skilled.

What part of the fight with Hercules supported him being much more skilled? As a matter of fact, I don't even recall them doing anything more then just hitting each other in the face.

He had that sweet ninja stealth feat... but yeah, no h2h skill when I think of it.

Herc with bruised face, the moment when Ares has the advantage and asks him why he's loved by people despite his flaws.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Enzeru

Hercules should easily win, but I could see A-Bomb landing few good shots.
Lol, no. If anything Hercules arguably has a better track record against Hulk than Thor does when it comes to h2h.

A-Bomb was uber in his 1st appearance under Loeb but was kind of jobbed out during Paks run.

Herc wins.

leonidas
He had that sweet ninja stealth feat... but yeah, no h2h skill when I think of it.

Herc with bruised face, the moment when Ares has the advantage and asks him why he's loved by people despite his flaws.

you stop your face from talking. sneer

ares isn't more skilled than herc. herc has the better actual skill feats tbh, especially displayed when he was depowered.

and herc has an excellent track record vs hulk, so....yeah. no expression

herc wins.

zopzop
Herc wins because A-bomb is fail. Which is a damn shame too. He started out pretty awesome then slowly fell apart. Just like Rulk.

Wonder Man
If Hercules turns A-bomb inside out on all levels I think Hercules wins.
He really can.
band

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
you stop your face from talking. sneer

ares isn't more skilled than herc. herc has the better actual skill feats tbh, especially displayed when he was depowered.

and herc has an excellent track record vs hulk, so....yeah. no expression

herc wins.

Fair enough, fair enough.

If getting called "Skirt-Man" is excellent... then yeah, Herc's fights with Hulk are truly excellent.

Bouboumaster
Hercules wins via kick in the nuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.