Joker vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Joker has one year prep and really wants to kill Steve(bloodlust)
cap has 100 days prep, basic knowledge of joker, his shield, bloodlust

Who wins?

Decimus
Joker

Enzeru
Joker in a ridiculous stomp :-7

One year of prep is simply way too much and especially without and kind of other information regarding the fight. Where is the fight taking place? A random encounter decided by the Joker, since Cap has only 5 minutes prep?

What keeps the Joker from jumping onto Bane's Venom (which is now in New 52 OVER THE TOP), wearing a suit with many poison (Joker toxin) needles, have a bunch of guns and luring Cap into a warehouse, where he has set up a ton of Joker bombs?

Joker on Bane's Venom would already be too much for Cap IMO (and it would have to be Ultimate Cap to have a chance), but then all the other prep factors being a part of the fight ... simply a stop for the Joker.

PS: I absolutely hate the Joker. One of the worst characters in comic book history, only topped by Batman.

pym-ftw
Lol, Joker 9/10

It would be interesting to see if cap can survive the gas.

Firefly218
Good point yall.
Ill give cap some more prep

Firefly218
That should make a difference

ShadowFyre
With a few minutesnof prep and the simple fact that Cap now knows Joker wants to kill him would negate most plans. Some of the time people get to prep is silly. More than a few days/weeks is not "prep". Its a hobby.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
With a few minutesnof prep and the simple fact that Cap now knows Joker wants to kill him would negate most plans. Some of the time people get to prep is silly. More than a few days/weeks is not "prep". Its a hobby.

Exactly.

Galan007
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17210574_Captain_America_-_Living_Legend_001-008.jpg

Replace the tank with Joker's head. thumb up

/thread

ShadowFyre
I know real world and military logic doesent apply to comics all the time. But in the Marines we set "prep" or set up what is called a "hasty ambush". The most random times and situations rtend to be the most ideal time to take someone out. IE: while cap is visiting a fallen war veterans memorial, shopping at Spencers (his typical hangout spot). Etc.

Prof. T.C McAbe
CA. Joker is just insane, he won't prep properly and a Shield to the neck will do the trick.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17210574_Captain_America_-_Living_Legend_001-008.jpg

Replace the tank with Joker's head. thumb up

/thread

thumb up

Lord Rogers rage stomps.

eaebiakuya
Joker without the plot protection cant do much.

abhilegend
Joker wins.

BruceSkywalker
Rogers becomes one with the Joker's face and does his bidding

Iskandar
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105020314/marvelvscapcom/images/3/3f/Cap_america_hyper_stars_stripes.gif

HYPER!

STAR & STRIPES

Joker can't handle that much American.

Silent Master
GGuhZvO1DKg

SamZED
Joker decorates his wall with Cap's shield. Year of prep is a stomp in his favor.

ShadowFyre
You can prep for 10 years to take me out. If someone tells me 5 minutes beforehand that you are making a plan to kill me, that has just negated your waste of ten years. As I am now going to be wary of anything that even involves you. I am not going to enter any iffy warehouses or go down any dark alleys with joker cards scattered about. The next time I hear about you doing some bullshittery I am going to assume you are trying to lure me in. And I will send the Hulk in red, white and blue pants and a cardboard shield.

Enzeru
You can prep for 10 years to take me out. If someone tells me 5 minutes beforehand that you are making a plan to kill me, that has just negated your waste of ten years. As I am now going to be wary of anything that even involves you. I am not going to enter any iffy warehouses or go down any dark alleys with joker cards scattered about. The next time I hear about you doing some bullshittery I am going to assume you are trying to lure me in. And I will send the Hulk in red, white and blue pants and a cardboard shield.

If there are any hostages in the warehouse, Captain America will go in.

ShadowFyre
With backup. Cap also has prep in this scenario.

Enzeru
With backup. Cap also has prep in this scenario.

It's still Joker with prep versus Captain America with prep and not Joker with prep against Captain America with prep and the Hulk, and Thor and Iron Man and the rest of his crew.

pym-ftw
What do you guys think Joker is doing with his prep?

ShadowFyre
****ing off

SamZED
You can prep for 10 years to take me out. If someone tells me 5 minutes beforehand that you are making a plan to kill me, that has just negated your waste of ten years. As I am now going to be wary of anything that even involves you. I am not going to enter any iffy warehouses or go down any dark alleys with joker cards scattered about. The next time I hear about you doing some bullshittery I am going to assume you are trying to lure me in. And I will send the Hulk in red, white and blue pants and a cardboard shield. Not unless I lure you in. Not to mention I suck at prep. Joker on the other hand is a genius with it. There's just no way to come up with anti-plan for EVERYTHING Joker's been plotting for a year. And I dont see Cap figuring out what its going to be seeing how Batman has a hard time predicting Joker.

ShadowFyre
Well you cant anti plan. Im not even saying cap wins this. Im just saying more than a few days/weeks is an unnecessary amount in my oppinion. The simple knowledge that someone is trying to kill you can negate even one sided prep.

ShadowFyre
Cap wins via

Iskandar
http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/d/d1/Captain_america_thumbs_up.gif

**** yeah.

More seriously, Joker gets hogtied and elbow dropped after Steve jumps off a ladder.

SamZED
Joker is american so wont work. Cap is irish btw stick out tongue

Or Joker creates a chemical that converts patriot-force into gay-force so Steve becomes world's biggest homosexual. Then Cap wins while Joker loses...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.