new world monster trio ability predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
luffy: i think all one piece fans want more feats and all out battles from the monster trio. what i think luffy is gonna use is gear 4. i think he has to go into a state of deep concentration and he can mold his rubber limbs into objects, like turn his hand into a spike, and then harden it with haki, or finger blades. and then a draw back could be that his stretching is reduced. i think the could increase his defenses with high enough haki, isnt to haxed because it does nothing for speed, and without sufficient enough haki, he is still only as good as he would be regularly against swordsmen. not to haxed, not weak, but just enough to turn a fight around when the enemy isnt expecting it

zoro: the only virtually FEATLESS strawhat. i have nothing to go off of except haki which he only displayed a few times. but im thinking he will go down a path which includes his body making physical illusions based off gods and demons, like asura, maybe he can do animals too, like the ichi and ni gorilla. and these would be sustainable.

sanji: well, he basically is the only one who i dont have to guess on much, he can fly, set his body on fire, and fight with fractured bones. maybe he might finally display a ranged attack, rankyaku?????

your guys' thoughts and guesses for future abilities of strawhat monster trio

Bentley
Not a versus thread.

That said, you left out Sanji's Attack Food that was implied when he was in the okama island. It's probably going to increase battle status somehow.

Q99
Sanji better do something with his food, so far he hasn't been doing well post-skip.

Zoro hasn't done much, but he comes across to me as strong.

Luffygear4
idont think zoro will even get a 1v1 this arc. he'll prob 1v2 fujitorawith kinemons help. unless he fights pika, in which case his fight with fujitora wont be him at 100%. and sanji is just disappointing as of right now

Q99
It depends, with Big Mama around, there may be enough enemies for everyone.

I could see him fighting that super-rookie swordsman guy.

Luffygear4
what super rookie? bartolomeo?

Bentley
I think he means the one who loves to be seen and that hates Luffy for hogging attention.

Q99
Yea, that guy. Cavendish.

Luffygear4
to fight zoro though? i thought he might, if anything, get a 1v1 with pika? or his fight with kinemon against fujitora might be his only one

Q99
He was a superrookie with 280 mil bounty a year *before* Luffy, and he was able to block the old guy's headbutt with his sword too. So yea, I think he's in a league to fight Zoro.

Luffygear4
no, im not doubting him, im saying, i for saw some sort of inner conflict in himself to help the strawhats, that he previously hated so much. not fight against them.

Bentley
I actually hope Cavendish gives Zoro some sort of fight, it seems that he has a named blade (Durandal) and his bounty was high enough to count as a threat. His reasons for fighting the SHs are absolute sh_t though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.