Storm vs. Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Both are powerless.

1. Pure h2h (no claws).

2. Felicia can use her claws, Storm gets the dagger she used in Astonishing.

dial J for Josh
I was going to instantly say spite but I know your a smart guy stilt so I read the stips and this is a great match. I know Aurora is well versed in hand to hand and has trained with some of the best but this is black cats niche. Ill say split for now, but if I had to choose I would give storm the edge.

JakeTheBank
I'd bet on Ororo due to at least semi-regular training with the X-Men.

ShadowFyre
Black cat in both. Storm does train and is an adepth2h combatant but Black Cat lives this. She has survived Venom and Carnage and others with her skills. Ororo is not taking this.

redhotrash
Black Cat in a near stomp. When you have absurd powers like Storm and don't have to fight regularly, your H2H skills are going to diminish. Not to mention Cat is peak human and keeps up with Spidey just fine.

deathslash
Originally posted by redhotrash
Black Cat in a near stomp. When you have absurd powers like Storm and don't have to fight regularly, your H2H skills are going to diminish. Not to mention Cat is peak human and keeps up with Spidey just fine. Yeah...... I'm pretty certain that her suit and other gadgets enhace her to the point where she's still around spiderman's equal in terms of agility but that's it. Just because Ororo likes using her powers that doesn't mean that she's not very skilled in h2h combat (don't forget she was trained by Wolverine and regularly spars with characters like Kitty Pryde and Psylocke). I feel like you're vastly underestimating Storm's worth in a hand to hand fight.

SamZED
It's no longerunjust the suit. Her body is cybernatically enhanced, she's a low meta. Voting for BC as well.

redhotrash
I'm not saying she doesn't have skills, just that her most famous h2h feat was beating a starved, one eyed sewer mutant. Sparring is fine and dandy, but if you aren't using those skills in real life conflicts, they aren't going to be that sharp. I'm not aware of Black Cat having anything that amps her agility or strength. Normally she only uses a grappling hook which allows her to keep up with Spider-Man. Any regular human who fights Spider-Man villains H2H and wins shouldn't be taken for granted.

deathslash
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'm not saying she doesn't have skills, just that her most famous h2h feat was beating a starved, one eyed sewer mutant. Sparring is fine and dandy, but if you aren't using those skills in real life conflicts, they aren't going to be that sharp. I'm not aware of Black Cat having anything that amps her agility or strength. Normally she only uses a grappling hook which allows her to keep up with Spider-Man. Any regular human who fights Spider-Man villains H2H and wins shouldn't be taken for granted. You do know that Storm also beatdown Cyclops right? Yes, Black Cat does use enhancements in order to keep up with Spiderman and no, it's not simply her h2h ability that enables her to fight Spider-man villains.

StiltmanFTW
Storm also had a pretty impressive h2h showing against Black Panther in AvX.

And King told me she managed to hurt Colossus with a kick (X-Men volume started by Gischler).

Originally posted by SamZED
It's no longerunjust the suit. Her body is cybernatically enhanced, she's a low meta. Voting for BC as well.

Wanted them to test their skill against each other in this thread, not the "who packs a meaner punch / who lifts more" thing.

I know she's been enhanced 'cause you informed me a long time ago, but let's just use their base stats here, nothing superhuman. Skill & exp vs. skill & exp.

abhilegend
They make out instead. We win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.