Sacred 108 vs Screampaste in a weird crossover Pokemon battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danny Wayne
Seeing how they don't like each other I decided to make them battle it out to see which one would go to extreme limits just to win. If you saw how I said weird Pokemon crossover that means they are not just using Pokemon but other characters they like. They must use their fighters in the order given and cant switch Pokemon now lets get started.

Screampaste
Captain America
Screampaste
Machamp
Link
Princess Luna
Thor

Sacred 108
Masterchief
Samurai Jack
Aizen
Danny Phantom
Lobo
Asura

Who do you think would win and who do you think has the advantage? Sacred and Screampaste whenever you guys are on you could go ahead and duke it out.

Sacred 117
Why is ScreamPaste part of his own lineup? uhuh

ScreamPaste
Because I can physically manhandle Asura, I assume.

Wei Phoenix
Captain America uses Final Justice on the entire team.

ScreamPaste
It's true, Cap's holding a life orb and has maxed Spe and Atk with an adamant nature.

Even if they get past Cap, my ScreamPaste is running Focus Sash+Flail and has Swift Swim, and as we all know the death of Cap passively creates rain.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
It's true, Cap's holding a life orb and has maxed Spe and Atk with an adamant nature.

Even if they get past Cap, my ScreamPaste is running Focus Sash+Flail and has Swift Swim, and as we all know the death of Cap passively creates rain.

F**king love the Kabutops reference. big grin

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sacred 117
F**king love the Kabutops reference. big grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY
It's more humiliating to the foe when you use a Magikarp, though you need to make an extra step in the middle.

sacred108
My master chief solos half his team and my samurai jack finishes the job with a sword slash.

The Scenario
These member battles are starting to get out of hand. I guess this one's okay since there are teams fighting, but this probably shouldn't go much further.

sacred108
Yeah cause my team wins in a stomp with asura and shit.

ScreamPaste
Nope.
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Captain America uses Final Justice on the entire team.
Life orb+Adamant+max attack EV's = Chief gets OHKO'd before he can drop stealth rock.
Jack outspeeds Cap but Cap has priority Vibranium Shield to build Justice and lower his enemy's attack, he follows this up with any priority move for the KO.

You're down 2-0 and you haven't even forced out my lead.

link-rape

sacred108
My master chief would use rage mode to drastically increase his speed and strength while also Harding his armor. He then would use rage intimidate that drastically decreases all of caps abilities and paralyzed him. He then uses skyfall which causes to jump into space and come down and land on cap for a solid knockout.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by sacred108
My master chief would use rage mode to drastically increase his speed and strength while also Harding his armor. He then would use rage intimidate that drastically decreases all of caps abilities and paralyzed him. He then uses skyfall which causes to jump into space and come down and land on cap for a solid knockout.
>being this bad at pokeymans.
Even if Chief weren't outsped by an entire speed tier he'd still be eating the OHKO after statboosting. All you're doing is forgoing your infintessimal chance to set up an entry hazard. GG.

sacred108
Actually no chief just landed on cap with a solid knockout. And if it didn't knock him out you would go on the defensive in h2h or throw your shield which I would tell chief to catch and in the h2h your life would be low and only a few hits from chief should put him down.

Wait are we playing video game style or anime style.

ScreamPaste
Actually no chief just landed on cap with a solid knockout. And if it didn't knock him out you would go on the defensive in h2h or throw your shield which I would tell chief to catch and in the h2h your life would be low and only a few hits from chief should put him down.

Wait are we playing video game style or anime style.
Hurr durr muh roleplaying. biscuits

Chief doesn't have the BST necessary to handle a life orbed attack from Adamant nature Cap.

Life Orbed 252+ Atk Adamant Cap Shield Toss vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chief: 345-406 (102 - 120.1%)

Numbers don't lie.

sacred108
Does do actually chiefs bulkiness gives him a advantage. His strength and durability are superior to caps. Besides isnt cap knocked out do to skyfall.

sacred108
But to be fair even if cap did knockout chief one swipe of Jack's sword would put down cap and he is plenty fast to get around caps shield which would force you to throw out screampaste.

Wei Phoenix
But to be fair even if cap did knockout chief one swipe of Jack's sword would put down cap and he is plenty fast to get around caps shield which would force you to throw out screampaste.

Final Justice.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Scenario
These member battles are starting to get out of hand. I guess this one's okay since there are teams fighting, but this probably shouldn't go much further.

Member Battlezone will be the culmination.

sacred108
Actually do to master chiefs rage intimidate caps abilities drastically reduced and thanks to Jack's sword fight ability he could slice cap into pieces.

ScreamPaste
You probably take your level 76 Charizard to pokemon tournaments. erm

Danny Wayne
Ignore

ScreamPaste
LOLCAUGHT.

Danny Wayne
Caught what

ScreamPaste
You posted from the wrong account, sacred. Socks everywhere. c:

Danny Wayne
Prove it

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Danny Wayne
Ignore
This post originally contained you claiming some bullshit about Chief beating Cap despite being outsped and OHKO'd, as well as sporting a type advantage (Steel v.s. Fighting, lol)

Except you posted it from the wrong account, realized your error, and edited. c:

Sacred 117

Shit. I feel partially responsible for this. I didn't expect to restart the trend, but I guess I should have known better. My bad.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130924020452/rwby/images/c/cc/Pyrrha-Badge1111.png

The Scenario
'tis okay. We should probably stop soon, though.

Anyway, my opinion on the fight. Adamant Life Orb Captain America is a force to be reckoned with, though I don't know if he's really lead material. Still, he can outspeed most Master Chief sets and I doubt sacred 108 would run a Jolly or Timid MC. I tend to favor a Modest set with Power Herb Spartan Laser, but against Cap it's risky due to Vibranium Shield. More often than not Cap is going to 1 or 2HKO.

Now, Samurai Jack is a nasty Revenge Killer when built right, but he's just as capable of being a potent setup sweeper. Even if Cap doesn't take damage against MC, that Life Orb recoil actually puts Cap in the range of a OHKO from Righteous Blade if SJ has an Adamantium Gauntlet even on a resisted hit. If not, I guess this could come down to whether or not SJ can pull off an Ancestral Prayer before Cap can take him out. If he does, though, he could probably sweep. A lot of SJ sets can cause Cap some problems, so I think SJ has a good chance of winning this exchange.

Screampaste's flailing probably would take out SJ, though. Dat Focus Sash.

Unfortunately for Screampaste, Aizen's movepool basically consists entirely of priority moves and trolling. With that plus his totally unnecessary Mega, Screampaste probably isn't going to last long. Against Machamp, though, it's an interesting case. Aizen keeps Truant in his Mega, and if Machamps's DynamicPunch manages to confuse him, Aizen has a very real chance of KOing himself. It's hilarious when it happens.

Danny Phantom still OHKO's Machamp with Ghostly Wail, though, and there isn't much Machamp can do about it.

Link OHKO's DP with Master Sword, though. A fighting move that hits Ghost is a pretty neat effect, and fatal to a Ghost/Normal like DP.

The trades continue when Lobo punts Link into the sun.

If I know Scream right, though, Luna is definitely his Mega. Nightmare Moon also punts her opponent into the sun.

Asura I don't know. Never used one, but I think the sun punting continues. Everybody has that move. Still, with sacred 108 down to 1 and Scream still having Thor to use I think he can pull a win. Kinda depends on what happens with Aizen, though.

Sacred 117
You guys, Scen especially, are so in character on this. It's f**king delightful! haermm Ah, I miss my RP'ing days.

Anyways, this actually re-inspires an interesting idea I had way back when. mmm PM me later about it, Scen. I think I'm going to need some help, and I feel like you are specifically to be trusted with this one.

MooCowofJustice

This is one of the greatest posts I have ever seen in my entire life.

Actually, this entire thread is amazing.

StealthRanger
Thor solos Team 2

Sacred 117

Anyway, my opinion on the fight. Adamant Life Orb Captain America is a force to be reckoned with, though I don't know if he's really lead material. Still, he can outspeed most Master Chief sets and I doubt sacred 108 would run a Jolly or Timid MC. I tend to favor a Modest set with Power Herb Spartan Laser, but against Cap it's risky due to Vibranium Shield. More often than not Cap is going to 1 or 2HKO.

Now, Samurai Jack is a nasty Revenge Killer when built right, but he's just as capable of being a potent setup sweeper. Even if Cap doesn't take damage against MC, that Life Orb recoil actually puts Cap in the range of a OHKO from Righteous Blade if SJ has an Adamantium Gauntlet even on a resisted hit. If not, I guess this could come down to whether or not SJ can pull off an Ancestral Prayer before Cap can take him out. If he does, though, he could probably sweep. A lot of SJ sets can cause Cap some problems, so I think SJ has a good chance of winning this exchange.

Unfortunately for Screampaste, Aizen's movepool basically consists entirely of priority moves and trolling. With that plus his totally unnecessary Mega, Screampaste probably isn't going to last long. Against Machamp, though, it's an interesting case. Aizen keeps Truant in his Mega, and if Machamps's DynamicPunch manages to confuse him, Aizen has a very real chance of KOing himself. It's hilarious when it happens.

Danny Phantom still OHKO's Machamp with Ghostly Wail, though, and there isn't much Machamp can do about it.

Link OHKO's DP with Master Sword, though. A fighting move that hits Ghost is a pretty neat effect, and fatal to a Ghost/Normal like DP.

If I know Scream right, though, Luna is definitely his Mega. Nightmare Moon also punts her opponent into the sun.

Asura I don't know. Never used one, but I think the sun punting continues. Everybody has that move. Still, with sacred 108 down to 1 and Scream still having Thor to use I think he can pull a win. Kinda depends on what happens with Aizen, though.

Speculative Aizen encounter aside, everything before 108's Lobo is absolutely accurate.

I'd actually say Link could score over Lobo by virtue of type advantage. IIRC, Lobo should be Dark/Steel-type? If that's the case, Link's Fighting side should cancel out his weakness to Steel while sporting a doubled advantage.

Lobo may have a priority Steel move of some kind, which might narrow down Link if he's packing stat-lowering Nuclear Rounds, Lobo's hidden ability. Though I believe the best this will do is set Link up for the next guy, as I feel Link could simply OHKO with Triforce Slash since it's a Fighting-type move with a power rating of 150. It does have a semi-problematic accuracy rating of only 70, but this is easily corrected with a Hawkeye Lens.

I assume A sura is a Fighting-type? Thor may never even have to make an appearance given the combined efforts of Link and Luna. I'm not definitively familiar with Luna and Asura's typing though.

The Scenario
Steel isn't Super Effective against Fighting, though, so Link does have the type advantage. It's just that Lobo is darn to close to, if not in Ubers already. His BST is just insane, being pretty close to Superman's.

maxivitopowe

I don't know who you are and you probably don't know who I am but I just wanted to let you know you're brilliant

You to 117

Manga vs Comics
Nope.

Life orb+Adamant+max attack EV's = Chief gets OHKO'd before he can drop stealth rock.
Jack outspeeds Cap but Cap has priority Vibranium Shield to build Justice and lower his enemy's attack, he follows this up with any priority move for the KO.

You're down 2-0 and you haven't even forced out my lead.

link-rape I am so confused and now my brain hurts. The hell is this.

Sacred 117
Steel isn't Super Effective against Fighting, though, so Link does have the type advantage.

I know, but I was accounting for his Fairy-type half. I believe he's a dual-type, anyways, but I can't quite remember since I haven't done one of these in so long.

Nigga, please! I fear not teh Ubers.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab367f3ed7a7b2dd62c7d3f4db6e4711/tumblr_mwsuxoCqKY1spesn6o2_500.jpg

Besides, I'd mark Lobo as a Pseudo at best.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Manga vs Comics
I am so confused and now my brain hurts. The hell is this.

So this is Battlemaster's new form?

ScreamPaste
He's not very good at this.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Manga vs Comics
I am so confused and now my brain hurts. The hell is this.

Welcome, sock #6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.