DP Tyrant vs Cosmic Despots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
DP Tyrant

Vs

Thanos
Lord Marvell
Phalanx Ultron
Annihilus w/Q bands
VUlcan

No BFR

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Good match I think. I will vote for quan right nownthen vote for myself later.

Thanos solos, Tyrant and his own team.

Bouboumaster
Well, Tyrant is a monster, but I'd give it to the team.

Lord Marvell is waaaaay above the small potatoes (Silver Surfer, Gladiator and shit) that Tyrant destroyed.
Both Tyrant and Thanos are way above him, but at least, he'll be able to do something.
The same goes to Annihilus.
Those two, with Thanos, I think they would win this.

zopzop
Tyrant wins.

Hell he can even use his technopathy and have Ultron do some of the dirty work while he watches and laughs in the background.

ShadowFyre
Whonhas annihilus beaten with the Q bands?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant wins.

Hell he can even use his technopathy and have Ultron do some of the dirty work while he watches and laughs in the background. you think he would easily overpower Ultron techno power? As iirc Phalanx is a techno organic power

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you think he would easily overpower Ultron techno power? As iirc Phalanx is a techno organic power
He raped Galactus' tech with Galactus STANDING RIGHT THERE. He got this.

Insane Titan
He raped Galactus' tech with Galactus STANDING RIGHT THERE. He got this. Galactus tech is not part organic though, that's a big difference IMO

zopzop
Galactus tech is not part organic though, that's a big difference IMO
Galactus' tech is so far beyond the Phalanx its' not even funny. Korvac became a skyfather (at least) level being by tapping into it. If Tyrant can overpower that tech with GALACTUS STANDING RIGHT THERE using it as a weapon against him, he'll have no problem with the Phalanx.

Also this :
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg
"I am the undisputed master of bio-technology, there is no construct I cannot bend to my will."

So the Phalanx being part organic won't save them.

Insane Titan
Still doesn't answer what I think as there is no real proof of him controlling organic tech despite Galactus tech been greater they are two different things

zopzop
organic tech
What do you think "bio-technology" is?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still Tyrant... he'll just have to work a little more.

Insane Titan
What do you think "bio-technology" is? he engineered his own bio tech he never directly over powered a external force of organic tech.

Plus he bio tech etc didn't work the same as phalanx did , the phalanx asimelated others , bio tech simply controlled them

zopzop
he engineered his own bio tech he never directly over powered a external force of organic tech.

Plus he bio tech etc didn't work the same as phalanx did , the phalanx asimelated others , bio tech simply controlled them
Jeezus.............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Insane Titan
It ok you don't have a answer to counter with, never mind eh

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree with Zop.. I'm not sure why Tyrant couldn't take over Ultron

MF DELPH
Double Penetration Tyrant for the win.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree with Zop.. I'm not sure why Tyrant couldn't take over Ultron do you have any proof of Tyrant taking over any organic tech

Stoic
I don't see Mar-vell being a factor in the least, or Anni, or Vulcan. So when he wipes the deck with these guys, Thanos will go down as well. Or simply tell him that he got what he came for (namely an ass whipping for him and his crew) and he teleports out of there.

Mshinu
DP Tyrant`s exact level is a bit hard to pin down but he could probably take this.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't see Mar-vell being a factor in the least, or Anni, or Vulcan. So when he wipes the deck with these guys, Thanos will go down as well. Or simply tell him that he got what he came for (namely an ass whipping for him and his crew) and he teleports out of there. think you're under selling Marvell and Annihilus a bit here

Stoic
think you're under selling Marvell and Annihilus a bit here

Not really. I thought long and hard about it before posting, and I see them as being as far below Tyrant, as I see Shang Chi, or Daredevil below Thor. I mean sure they can make an impact, but if Thor goes crazy on them, they simply wouldn't stand a chance. Anni got a push in this form, but not so much that he would be able to challenge someone capable of contending with Galactus, and come out looking better than him in the fight. Thanos is the only threat here imo. The rest are just fodder.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Not really. I thought long and hard about it before posting, and I see them as being as far below Tyrant, as I see Shang Chi, or Daredevil below Thor. I mean sure they can make an impact, but if Thor goes crazy on them, they simply wouldn't stand a chance. Anni got a push in this form, but not so much that he would be able to challenge someone capable of contending with Galactus, and come out looking better than him in the fight. Thanos is the only threat here imo. The rest are just fodder. Tyrant was only a threat to Galactus because he used his tech against him.

IMO you're underestimating Lord Marvell as he easily handled the Annihilators and had then power to kill them in one blast, a team at least equal to the team Tyrant faced.

Annihilus is no push over he easily handled Quasar and Nova together before he gained the Qbands killed Quasar with ease in the process , plus he tanked the 3 solar system blast that killed a watcher

Prof. T.C McAbe
The Team should win in the end me thinks.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant was only a threat to Galactus because he used his tech against him.

IMO you're underestimating Lord Marvell as he easily handled the Annihilators and had then power to kill them in one blast, a team at least equal to the team Tyrant faced.

Annihilus is no push over he easily handled Quasar and Nova together before he gained the Qbands killed Quasar with ease in the process , plus he tanked the 3 solar system blast that killed a watcher

This isn't close to true... Tyrant was a threat to Galactus with or without using his tech against him. This was made explicitly clear many times over in the arc. There is zero question Tyrant was a threat to Galactus and a big threat to him.. and it wasn't simply because he was a technopath.

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This isn't close to true... Tyrant was a threat to Galactus with or without using his tech against him. This was made explicitly clear many times over in the arc. There is zero question Tyrant was a threat to Galactus and a big threat to him.. and it wasn't simply because he was a technopath.
And don't forget Tyrant was WEAKENED before facing off against a FED Galactus.

This was shown on panel when Galactus ate a world that he said "made him feel more powerful than he had in ages", Tyrant screamed in pain and complained that every world that Galactus devours takes away a source of his power.

The Tyrant haters are full of fail and it's getting tiring explaining sh|t to them.

the Darkone
Tyrant would thrash them. DP Tyrant was a High trans or low sky father; Thanos treated MAr-vell like a red headed step child, and verbally punked Annihlius like he was sh** in front of his troops. Thanos is the only true threat, even he fled from Tyrant at the end because he achieve his goal. But everybody else will fall hard!!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant was a MINIMUM a HIGH skyfather... he's at least that level but probably higher

Insane Titan
Tyrant haters!! Lol shut up Zop you clown I was championing him before you came along

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again though.. he wasn't just a threat to galactus because of his tecnopathy

Insane Titan
It was made clear that helped, and others have hurt Galactus and lol at making him bleed as if Galactus bleeds

zopzop
Lol shut up Zop you clown
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You suck at it! thumb down times INFINITY.

Insane Titan

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You suck at it! thumb down times INFINITY. maybe I do, but you actually think anything cosmic is your gig when you're just as bad and far more bias , never mind as you couldn't actually prove what you said eh

zopzop
maybe I do, but you actually think anything cosmic is your gig when you're just as bad and far more bias , never mind as you couldn't actually prove what you said eh
You asked for proof Tyrant could affect "organic" machines, I posted a scan stating Tyrant is a master of bio-technology. You asked for proof that Tyrant could even control the Phalanx, Tyrant owned the FAR MORE ADVANCED tech (it created Korvac) of Galactus while Galactus was actively using it against him.

You brought up the same tired argument that Tyrant needed the tech to beat Galactus completely ignoring :
a) Galactus prepped by FEEDING on a planet that he said "made him feel more powerful than he had in ages"
b) Galactus choose the field that they would battle on
c) Tyrant was WEAKENED prior to the fight because Galactus deprived him of an energy source (the world he just ate)
d) Galactus initiated the use of tech first AGAINST TYRANT

All of this is stated and shown on panel in his respect thread.

Insane Titan
You posted a scan of Tyrant boasting he was master of bio tech not overpowering and controlling it. Yeah Galactus tech is greater but is simply not the same as phalanx is part flesh/organic so it's not the same.

When Tryant used his bio tech on his prisoners they had the be captured first for him to use it on them, the phalanx never worked that way hence the difference as the simply asimelated their foes

leonidas
team takes him out.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
team takes him out....
...to some free lunch after he bullies them into submission.

leonidas
lol oh zop, you silly. he couldn't put thanos down by himself, yet i'm supposed to believe he takes out a team that would squash thanos? afraid not bunky.

zopzop
lol oh zop, you silly. he couldn't put thanos down by himself, yet i'm supposed to believe he takes out a team that would squash thanos? afraid not bunky.
Even completely ignoring Cosmic Powers 1-5 where he was prepping by seeking out allies and info on Tyrant (HINT : Terrax told him about the orbs "both his greatest asset and weakness should they be used against him"wink, he RAN from the Tyrant fight. He admitted if he stayed Tyrant would have torn him apart.

leonidas
sure he would have won eventually, so? this, the current thanos, is actually more powerful than the one that fought tyrant, they have an answer to his technopathy (i don't see tyrant as being blatantly superior to ultron in that regard, at least not to the point where he could overwhelm him). vulcan and annihilus can work to drain him (annihilus has experience with pc already and the ease with which he dealt with the q-bands speaks to his power more than does his battle with a spotlighted nova imo). it wouldn't be easy, nor would they sweep perhaps, but this team could def take him out. especially given that thanos would know what they were getting into.

Stoic
sure he would have won eventually, so? this, the current thanos, is actually more powerful than the one that fought tyrant, they have an answer to his technopathy (i don't see tyrant as being blatantly superior to ultron in that regard, at least not to the point where he could overwhelm him). vulcan and annihilus can work to drain him (annihilus has experience with pc already and the ease with which he dealt with the q-bands speaks to his power more than does his battle with a spotlighted nova imo). it wouldn't be easy, nor would they sweep perhaps, but this team could def take him out. especially given that thanos would know what they were getting into.

Mar-Vell would be one shot taken out by someone capable of overpowering Thanos. Vulcan is not a threat, because Tyrant could take him out just as easy as he would take out Mar-Vell. Anni does not, and has not been shown to possess the power to challenge Galactus, whereas Tyrant was going to kill him from where I stood. Thanos is the only threat, and he would be the last to fall, which would not happen before he fled the battlefield. Tyrant wins. All of these guys are far below him.

Like I said, taking out the lesser members would be fairly easy for him to do, which would quickly reduce their power.

leonidas
nah. tyrant was well below galactus, but that is an old argument gone over too many times and no matter how many times it is shown, it never really matters so we'll disagree. they could take him for some for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.