Batman With Thor's Hammer VS Teams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lorbo
Batman somehow gets Thor's hammer to work for him. He also has a day of prep time. His opponents get none.

Helping Batman is Spiderman (doc ock spidey).

Day One: Iron Man and Hawkeye.

Day Two: Superman and Wonderwoman.

Day Three: Darkseid and Thanos. He doesn't have to defeat these guys, just be able to fight them for 3 minutes and not get killed. Leaving them so embarrassed that they literally retire since they can't kill Batman in 3 minutes between the two of them.

Battle Location: Gotham city.

ShadowFyre
Dont see any reason why he cant clear this. I think it would be kinda hard to master Mjolnirn in a day but still.

BruceSkywalker
he clears

Sin I AM
He doesn't need mjolnir. Give him prep. Bat prep> hammer and he'd solo

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Dont see any reason why he cant clear this. I think it would be kinda hard to master Mjolnirn in a day but still. He is a weapons master and a master martial artists, thus he has down half of the hammer's usefullness (hitting things really hard with it). With Ock (and prep) on his side, I'm certain that he could master using the hammer. Batman clears this.

edit: just Noticed that Darkseid and thanos are who he fights for round three. There's a very good chance that he stops and most likely dies there.

ShadowFyre
Well yeah, he would master the hitting part. Im talking about the controlling of the weather, mentally controlling something that moves faster than Superman, opening portals across the universe that can engulf large portions of planets, absorbing and redirecting any form of energybtenfold, suckingnsouls from someones body. Etc. Etc. No one is "mastering" that in 24 hrs.

deathslash
Well yeah, he would master the hitting part. Im talking about the controlling of the weather, mentally controlling something that moves faster than Superman, opening portals across the universe that can engulf large portions of planets, absorbing and redirecting any form of energybtenfold, suckingnsouls from someones body. Etc. Etc. No one is "mastering" that in 24 hrs. True, but this is Batman that we're talking about. If anybody (other than Doom) can learn how to do a large portion of crazy shit like that in 24 hours, it would be Bruce (Didn't Captain America learn how to direct lightning with the hammer after holding it for like two minutes). Bruce isn't gonna master using the hammer, but he will learn a good deal of powerful abilities with it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Depowered, handicapped, crippled BatGod solos still with ease.

Shabazz916
iron man shoots his head off... team 1 wins

Odekahn
Batman clears with ease.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Odekahn
Batman clears with ease.

how does batman clear ? he has thor's hammer not his durability

Silent Master
Funny how speed seems to be the only thing that matters in all Thor vs Superman or Wonder Woman threads, yet it suddenly doesn't matter in the least when Batman gets the hammer.

h1a8
I thought the hammers automatically give one the power of Thor (strength, durability, etc.)

pym-ftw
It does...

9 times out of ten.

Ninja Thor stops hard at round three.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by h1a8
I thought the hammers automatically give one the power of Thor (strength, durability, etc.)

thats bs then why dnt we just make it thor.

JakeTheBank
lol

Batman gets sodomized here. He ain't Doctor Doom.

abhilegend
Yes, he can actually lift mjolnir here.

vin

JakeTheBank
Alfred is probably more worthy of Mjolnir than Bruce. biscuits

But yeah, he gets trashed here. He stops at Day 2 for sure, and hell, you could argue Tony beating him anyway. I would.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Alfred is probably more worthy of Mjolnir than Bruce. biscuits Go back into hiding you dirty ass mouth. sneer

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Badabing
Go back into hiding you dirty ass mouth. sneer

http://www.horror-video-games.com/modules/WS_Comics/images/games_pic/dino_crisis_2_screen_1.jpg

abhilegend
Alfred is probably more worthy of Mjolnir than Bruce. biscuits

But yeah, he gets trashed here. He stops at Day 2 for sure, and hell, you could argue Tony beating him anyway. I would.
Bada would make you pay for that.

durhulk

Badabing
http://www.horror-video-games.com/modules/WS_Comics/images/games_pic/dino_crisis_2_screen_1.jpg You DARE make threats to Santa Raptor?! No gifts for you. sneer

JakeTheBank
I don't make threats. Just promises.

And there's only one monarch of Christmas around these parts, Bada.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/MonarchofChristmas.jpg

Badabing
Santa Doom laughing out loud

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Doomownswhelp_zps3ef31511.jpg

Colossus-Big C
and character with batman level h2h should beat almost every character under skyfather with mljonir

Silent Master
To be fair, Batman is probably more worthy than Superman, although that isn't really saying much.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
and character with batman level h2h should beat almost every character under skyfather with mljonir

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/252/1/f/cillian_murphy_as_scarecrow_by_drinkyourmilkshake-d49cbfv.gif

JakeTheBank
Nah, I think Batman's paranoia, duplicitous, manipulative nature, and general personality make him unworthy of Mjolnir. I think on one hand, he is definitely more of a "warrior type" than Superman, but Bruce's various character traits would wind up screwing him over.

Silent Master
Nah, I think Batman's paranoia, duplicitous, manipulative nature, and general personality make him unworthy of Mjolnir. I think on one hand, he is definitely more of a "warrior type" than Superman, but Bruce's various character traits would wind up screwing him over.

Which was my point, I was saying that even someone as far from being worthy as Batman, is still more worthy than Superman.

abhilegend
Hahaha. Oh snake-eyes.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Silent Master
Which was my point, I was saying that even someone as far from being worthy as Batman, is still more worthy than Superman.

Really? I'd imagine Superman as being more worthy than Batman is, maybe not from the warrior mindset perspective, but from being an honorable and noble intentioned man. Ultimately, Clark is a good guy at the end of the day and Bruce isn't. Wielding Mjolnir is more than being a warrior or a good guy, obviously, but I think Superman is closer to the ideal than Batman would be.

Silent Master
Really? I'd imagine Superman as being more worthy than Batman is, maybe not from the warrior mindset perspective, but from being an honorable and noble intentioned man. Ultimately, Clark is a good guy at the end of the day and Bruce isn't. Wielding Mjolnir is more than being a warrior or a good guy, obviously, but I think Superman is closer to the ideal than Batman would be.

I imagine that the requirments for both nobility and warrior midset are set ridiculously high, I just think that warrior midset is slightly more important(it is a warhammer)...after all even Balder the Brave can't lift it and IIRC he's supposed to be the most noble Asgardain around.

That said, I don't think either are close to being worthy, as they each are sorely lacking in at least one area.

abhilegend
Superman is as noble and pure as it comes. Spectre has outright stated that. He's capable of taking hard decisions too which Bruce wouldn't.

http://i.imgur.com/NLEr7bj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7t5KhLk.jpg

ShadowFyre
Well I guess this debate boils down to whether Batman gets Thors stats. With them, He can **** around for 3 minutes and clear this. Without, he could possibly stop at 1. Most definitely stops at 2.

Damborgson

Bats isn't a good guy, but he's a hell of a hero. I think either fit fairly well, buy they'd need to get over the killing problem they have. Mjolnir seems to like warriors, ones who do what's necessary when the time comes. Under that stip, Thor, cap, Bill, etc, have all fit the bill in addition to nobility and all that jazz.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Damborgson
Bats isn't a good guy, but he's a hell of a hero. I think either fit fairly well, buy they'd need to get over the killing problem they have. Mjolnir seems to like warriors, ones who do what's necessary when the time comes. Under that stip, Thor, cap, Bill, etc, have all fit the bill in addition to nobility and all that jazz.

I think WW fits the best, IMO she has both the warrior mindset and nobility needed to lift Mjolnir.

ShadowFyre
Yeab. WW I think fits it pretty well. Better than Supes anyway. That guys a total douche canoe

JakeTheBank
Well I guess this debate boils down to whether Batman gets Thors stats. With them, He can **** around for 3 minutes and clear this. Without, he could possibly stop at 1. Most definitely stops at 2.

Even with Thor stats, I don't see him getting past Superman and Diana at all. Not with a day of prep. And I still find it sketchy he gets past Tony to begin with.

ShadowFyre
You dont think someone with Thors stats and Mjolnir could beat IronMan?

Silent Master
You dont think someone with Thors stats and Mjolnir could beat IronMan?

Thor's stats and Mjolnir, but with only a day to try and get used to using them.

ShadowFyre
Exactly as I posted earlier nobody can master that power in 24 hrs. But on paper, Tony shouldnt even be able to hurt someone with Thor level durability and damage soak. And now Thor is a ninja? Tony is screwed. The only reason I give Bats the win over supes and Diana is because he personally knows everything about him and they have no idea what he can do with that hammer.

JakeTheBank
Exactly as I posted earlier nobody can master that power in 24 hrs. But on paper, Tony shouldnt even be able to hurt someone with Thor level durability and damage soak. And now Thor is a ninja? Tony is screwed. The only reason I give Bats the win over supes and Diana is because he personally knows everything about him and they have no idea what he can do with that hammer.

Iron Man's been able to hurt high heralds for, well, pretty much forever. Outright beating them is another story, but Tony's had the firepower to do some harm to beings in Thor's class for a while. Iron Man as he's been portrayed in the past few years definitely makes high heralds wince when he attacks them. I am not seeing how Iron Man is screwed at all.

Superman and Wonder Woman is a curb stomp waiting to happen to Batman. Diana and Kal won't know what Mjolnir can do, but Batman's not going to be able to pull off most of the "game changing" abilities Mjolnir offers, either. Not in one day. Sure, his skill will play a role, but it's not enough for him to solo one of the best high heralds in comics and a very strong mid-herald at once. Batman's not all that adept with magic to begin with (something he's shown and admitted more than once) and even with Thor stats, he's not going to be even half as competent as Thor himself would be. Batman's skills in combat won't make up for the fact that his training and competence with Mjolnir will be sorely lacking.

h1a8
Against WW and Supes there is a speed issue. If Speed was equalized then I see Batman stomping WW and probably doing decent against Supes (but Supes still might edge him due to various other abilities).

Iron Man might be able to hurt Batman a little but if Batman threw one or both hammers at him then it is over. Human Batman already is able to dodge and block energy attacks like a champ. Imagine having 1 Mjolnir for blocking and the other for attacking?

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Against WW and Supes there is a speed issue. If Speed was equalized then I see Batman stomping WW and probably doing decent against Supes (but Supes still might edge him due to various other abilities).

Iron Man might be able to hurt Batman a little but if Batman threw one or both hammers at him then it is over. Human Batman already is able to dodge and block energy attacks like a champ. Imagine having 1 Mjolnir for blocking and the other for attacking?

Where does it say Batman gets two hammers?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Where does it say Batman gets two hammers?

Sorry. How the hell I think that? Must be another thread I'm confusing this with.
Well fight is harder for Batman.
I still see him beating IM just because of damage soak and raw hitting power of Mjolnir.

pym-ftw
If anything with only 1 day of practice, Batman won't be able to hold back...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.