Thor/Wolverine vs Wonder Woman/Spiderman (Way Of The Spider) : Amalgam Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Combined Stats and Powers

Q99
Wonder Woman speed and training + Spidey sense and agility makes me think that'd be a 'wiff all day' battle trying to hit SpideyWondy.

ShadowFyre
Thorverine Iin a good fight. Lets compare stats and abilities.

Wonder-Spider-Mid-Herald strength, WW has done some incredible things but she loses the strength edge here by a fair margin.
-durability and damage soak, same as strength.
-speed/spider sense: Now this is fu***** beast right here. Coupled with Spider-Mans agility the Flash would have a hard time tagging someone of this caliber. Unless you just don't know who these characters are this is an op ability in my opinion.
Lasso-If she can get her Lasso around Thor, its end game.and with her new agility and speed she should be able to take wins via this method.Her only method.

Thorverine-Strength/durability-beyond Wonder spider by a fair margin.
Speed-he cant throw blows as fast as she can, but lets face it, he could leave planet and come zooming back at hax speed and there is nothing she could do about it.
Healing factor-With this, Thorverine would f*** the majority of HH's up. WS is not going to ever hurt him. Period.
Mjolnir->>>>>>>>>> lasso, all that needs to be said.

With spider sense and an unparalleled agility, Wonder-Spider can and will take some wins over Thorverine but she can't hurt him at all.
Thorverine-6/10 possible 7/10.

maxivitopowe
thought that i gave WoSpi enough of the speed advantage

Warlord
what is spiderman adding to WW appart from the spidersense?

ShadowFyre
You did. Thor is gonna have a super hard time hitting her. But with Lightning, wind, and opening up the ground, aoe attacks, and mjolnirs ability to move at hax speed he will eventually get a glancing blow allowing him to close in and finish it.

He is going to need every bit of that healing factor the entire fight because she is gonna be knockin the f*** out of him the majority of the fight. But she cant seriously hurt him or put him down.

ShadowFyre
Put wonder-spider in another thread against an opponent without the myriad abilities of Mjolnir. Its just that Thor already has an answer to 90% of opponents out there in his abilities, putting a logan level healing factor on that makes him a hard character to put down.

Mshinu
Thorbub wins

Q99
Don't forget WonderSpider has the tiara too. Could do some nasty things with that, cut tendons and so on.

Web first, then tiara, then lasso would be a good finisher.

Defensively, there's both evasion *and* the unbreakable bracers, all of which is better with spider-sense.

Webbing, agility.

Consider on the flip side all Wolverine adds are claws and healing, claws'll have trouble hitting and healing won't stop a lasso wrap.

WondySpider can fly in space too. Also, come zooming back, and there's a bracer-block waiting.

maxivitopowe
cool
Superman?
MM?

ShadowFyre
I think she could beat both, mm telepath will be hard to overcome unless she has already done it. I think she would beat the s*** out of Clark but then I would have to fight his fanboys posting pics of a billion universes exploding in his butt and not even getting him off. Not worth it.

Q99
Either could beat just about any high herald.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
pics of a billion universes exploding in his butt and not even getting him off.

He would definitely get off . . . eek!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
Consider on the flip side all Wolverine adds are claws and healing,

Speed...

ShadowFyre
Wolverine is not adding any speed worth mentioning when dealing with Wonder Woman/Spiderman. Just like stacking their strength on top is lol funny. Unless the claws are adamantium they would just shatter from Thors own strength. Totally useless in this fight.

Silent Master
Wolverine is the slowest person in this thread, the only thing of note that he adds is healing.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Q99
Don't forget WonderSpider has the tiara too. Could do some nasty things with that, cut tendons and so on.

Defensively, there's both evasion *and* the unbreakable bracers, all of which is better with spider-sense.

Webbing, agility.

Consider on the flip side all Wolverine adds are claws and healing, claws'll have trouble hitting and healing won't stop a lasso wrap.

WondySpider can fly in space too. Also, come zooming back, and there's a bracer-block waiting.

All good points. Except for the webbing. Someone with thor level strength would not even register that. Might as well shoot silly string.

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Speed...

Is Wolverine any faster than Thor to begin with?

I guess he does add some combat skill too.

All good points. Except for the webbing. Someone with thor level strength would not even register that. Might as well shoot silly string.

Not significantly, but webbing has temporarily impaired heralds and at least makes them take a moment to remove it. And think, like, blinding.

Like, WonderSpider shoots webbing to attach Mjolnir to LoganThor's hand or into LoganThor's eyes, and *immediately* throws the tiara to do a deep cut somewhere like the neck. Then goes for the lasso wrap.

It's not nearly a big a boon as the spider-sense, sure, but it's still a minor aid.

ShadowFyre
Most definitely, the webbing in my oppinion should give spidey wins over ppl outside his tier. Its an awesome weapon. If I was him I would stike myself and area immediately with lightning as soon as webbing hit my eyes as I know an attack would be following.

maxivitopowe
Not sure whether to make it organic webbing or magically enhanced bracer webbing?

byrdgang21
I'm going with SpideyWondy only because in mind I see the webbing and lasso having merged abilities as well. That would be so badass IMO

Silent Master
Why would WW need more help? she already wins...are you trying to make this a spite thread?

maxivitopowe
No I'm just wondering whether if its organic does it get levelled up aswell

And I never even thought of webbing of truth

maxivitopowe
I did a merged Nightcrawler/superman thread., would he do against WoSpi? Or even Thorverine?

Silent Master
Her bracers aren't a part of her, so why would they effect organic webbing?

Warlord
what about Mjolnirclaws?????
LOL

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99

Yes. It was stated in the interview and in the Wolverine/Wendigo one-shot (which includes Wolverine vs. Thor story).

Silent Master
You mean the story that said Wolverine was faster and yet Thor was able to both block and land attacks?

StiltmanFTW
Being faster doesn't automatically mean you're doing to dodge everything and connect every time. He was doing better than Thor in h2h, that's what matters.

maxivitopowe
I'm pretty sure you were joking but imagine a Godblast stab?

Also I'm taking about if they come from her would they be amped organic webs but if they came from the bracers would they be magical?

Silent Master
Being faster doesn't automatically mean you're doing to dodge everything and connect every time. He was doing better than Thor in h2h, that's what matters.

You mean the Thor that was trying to reason with Wolverine rather than beat him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Silent Master
You mean the Thor that was trying to reason with Wolverine rather than beat him?

"He's evading my fiercest blows".

stick out tongue

Silent Master
"He's evading my fiercest blows".

stick out tongue

Hyperbole.

SamZED
Originally posted by Warlord
what is spiderman adding to WW appart from the spidersense? A spider tracer?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Q99

Not significantly, but webbing has temporarily impaired heralds and at least makes them take a moment to remove it. And think, like, blinding.

Like, WonderSpider shoots webbing to attach Mjolnir to LoganThor's hand or into LoganThor's eyes, and *immediately* throws the tiara to do a deep cut somewhere like the neck. Then goes for the lasso wrap.

It's not nearly a big a boon as the spider-sense, sure, but it's still a minor aid.

Yup

Wolverine is not adding any speed worth mentioning when dealing with Wonder Woman/Spiderman. Just like stacking their strength on top is lol funny. Unless the claws are adamantium they would just shatter from Thors own strength. Totally useless in this fight.

Even without adamantium it will still be his Asgardian bones and his bones don't break everyone he punches someone

But yeah they adamantium

You did. Thor is gonna have a super hard time hitting her. But with Lightning, wind, and opening up the ground, aoe attacks, and mjolnirs ability to move at hax speed he will eventually get a glancing blow allowing him to close in and finish it.

He is going to need every bit of that healing factor the entire fight because she is gonna be knockin the f*** out of him the majority of the fight. But she cant seriously hurt him or put him down.

What I'm going to say about his reactions.

Originally posted by Warlord
what is spiderman adding to WW appart from the spidersense?

Agility, way of the spider, heart force, Phoenix force.

Speed-he cant throw blows as fast as she can, but lets face it, he could leave planet and come zooming back at hax speed and there is nothing she could do about it.

There is the SS combined with the speed should IMO give him light speed or just under reflexes (maybe higher)

SamZED
Wonder Spider distracts with its boobs then combo to ko.

Also a mix between Thor and Wolverine is a smelly midget with blond chest hair adamantium fingernails and a hammer he always drags around.

pym-ftw
That's a hell of a defence, between Thor's didamage soak & Wolverines healing.

Unless the webbing is enchanted, I think Thogan wins...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1. This isn't really even a contest.

What the hell can Wonder Woman do to put down Thor with Wolverine's healing factor and Adamantium skeleton? The only thing Spider-Man adds to Wonder Woman is increased agility and a spider sense. Not nearly enough to offset what would be just outright ridiculous damage soak, not to mention Thor would still be flat out a fair bit more powerful and stronger then Wonder Woman.

Originally posted by Q99

Webbing, agility.

I'm not sure her tiara can do enough damage to cut through Thor's tendons. Not to mention the damage soak of Thor and Wolverine together makes inflicting harm on them useless. And this isn't a surprised Superman, Thor is very adept at blocking projectiles.

How would webbing even slow this amalgam down? And how would getting the lasso over Thor (Assuming she even could) win this fight for her? I doubt Thor could rip the lasso under most portrayal's but he can still attack with his weather and energy powers to break free.

Thor's flight speed is far superior to Wonder Woman's. If this battle becomes a high speed aerial contest, she just can't keep up.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1. This isn't really even a contest.

What the hell can Wonder Woman do to put down Thor with Wolverine's healing factor and Adamantium skeleton?

Lasso wrap, of course.

WonderSpider is much better against Thorgan than most because WS does not rely purely on damage to take someone down.

I agree if the job was to actually take Thorgan down with damage, it wouldn't be enough, but that's not needed to win.

Oh, it certainly can, it's decapitated gods (Phobos, back in Perez's run), cut Superman easy, etc..

The adamantium parts are safe, and Thorgan can heal the wounds fast, but Thorgan isn't any more resistant to being cut than Thor is, so tendons, muscles, neck, etc. can be cut.

Yea, but webbing first could help.

There's also waiting for him to throw Mjolnir to throw the tiara.

By shooting it in the eyes, or similar. Spidey's quite creative, he's annoyed heralds with webs plenty of times.

No, when someone is wrapped tightly and the lasso's end held, they are quite often shown to not be able to use such powers.

This has been the case when Wonder Woman has lasso'd Circe and other mages. The Lasso has mental effects in addition to being physical.

I'm... not sure about that. She's not as fast in the air as Superman, but she's still pretty darn fast and can circle the globe quickly or such.

And isn't Thor not very maneuverable in the air? So it could be a matter of speed vs maneuverability.

brownqk
Thor/Wolverines's durability and healing would be too much for WW/Spidey to overcome...

ShadowFyre
Would bento much for Supes to handle. Little lone WW.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Lasso wrap, of course.

WonderSpider is much better against Thorgan than most because WS does not rely purely on damage to take someone down.

I agree if the job was to actually take Thorgan down with damage, it wouldn't be enough, but that's not needed to win.

What is that going to do to win this for her?

Originally posted by Q99
Oh, it certainly can, it's decapitated gods (Phobos, back in Perez's run), cut Superman easy, etc..

The adamantium parts are safe, and Thorgan can heal the wounds fast, but Thorgan isn't any more resistant to being cut than Thor is, so tendons, muscles, neck, etc. can be cut

Superman has a specific weakness to magic. You mean Deimos? What did he do to justify being compared to Thor?

The Odinson has some pretty impressive piercing resistance feats. Not to mention such an attack, or even a slit throat would not even slow him down. He was taking outright ridiculous punishment during the Gorr arc and here he'll have Wolverine's healing factor added to his own. He'd probably heal faster then she could damage him such a potent healing factor added to Thor's Asgardian nature.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but webbing first could help.

There's also waiting for him to throw Mjolnir to throw the tiara.

By shooting it in the eyes, or similar. Spidey's quite creative, he's annoyed heralds with webs plenty of times.

That will slow him down for a second at most. Also, why can't he block webbing or Diana's tiara, whether with Mjolnir or his bare hands?

A lot of these scenario's treat Thor as a practice dummy. He will be fighting back with a myriad of his own abilities.

Originally posted by Q99
No, when someone is wrapped tightly and the lasso's end held, they are quite often shown to not be able to use such powers.

This has been the case when Wonder Woman has lasso'd Circe and other mages. The Lasso has mental effects in addition to being physical.

Based on what exactly? The lasso has held people but in scenarios where any durable rope will suffice such as Hercules choking Circe or Wonder Woman using a hog tie technique on Circe. Which isn't stopping Thor. I can think of a number of instances where people inside of a lasso can still use their powers. They don't even have to do what she says as Max Lord so aptly showed us.

Also, mages that require their hands to cast spells do not mean anything to someone who can summon lightning from the sky or mentally control a hammer.

Once again, how does getting Thor in the lasso win this for her? He isn't some demon that she can expel or something. The absolute best case scenario is it landing her a stalemate.

Originally posted by Q99
I'm... not sure about that. She's not as fast in the air as Superman, but she's still pretty darn fast and can circle the globe quickly or such.

And isn't Thor not very maneuverable in the air? So it could be a matter of speed vs maneuverability.

Why are you not sure about this? Wonder Woman is faster then sound but nowhere near light speed in terms of flight speed. She has no real business being compared to Thor in this category. Even during Morrison's Justice League, we got references for her flight speed being at Mach 3 or whatever. While there was no explicit upgrade, I got the feeling that over the last decade before Flashpoint, her flight speed was increasing.

Thor can be very maneuverable in flight.

deathslash
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wolverine is the slowest person in this thread, the only thing of note that he adds is healing. You do realize that Wolverine has tagged Spider-man and characters like him on multiple occasions right?

maxivitopowe
Would WoSpi be worthy enough to pick up Mjolnir?

Silent Master
Originally posted by deathslash
You do realize that Wolverine has tagged Spider-man and characters like him on multiple occasions right?

And Deathstroke has tagged the Flash, what is your point?

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Superman has a specific weakness to magic. You mean Deimos? What did he do to justify being compared to Thor?

Pretty much all DC gods are herald level tough.

Hm, another god, Cheetah, has been cut, and she's taken plenty of herald-level hits.

I doubt that. Sure, he'd recover, but that's very much 'take a few moments to gather himself and heal,' stuff.

Blocking web is fine ^^ Then Mjolnir's all webbed up and she can throw the tiara where it can't be spun to block anymore.

Block the tiara with the bare hands means a nice big

No, they specifically address how she'd make an opening.

Also, one of the primary things about WonderSpider is he has insane defense. Most of Thor's attacks will wiff at the speed plus spider-sense, and the bracers will block most of the rest.

I'm curious how exactly you think being tied up in a lasso he can't break is not a win. What power exactly is he supposed to use then?

Call lightning that WS can casually block blindly?

And people who're sufficiently tied up generally *are* stopped from using their powers. You mentioned Max, but Max wasn't able to just order Superman to attack more with his mental powers. Circe has sometimes been stopped from spellcasting with a single loop, as has Manitou Raven. I will admit it's not 100% consistent but characters usually are fairly pacified by the lasso.

Character 1 is tied up and unable to move or escape. Character 2 is free and can go eat lunch.

Odd definition of 'stalemate.' I mean, sure, if you want to call that a 'stalemate,' but I call that a win.

Um, yes, she totally is. She's kept up with speed-force members, flies around the Earth in moments 'faster than thought,' and similar.

Remember when she took Primaid the White Martian up into orbit in a moment when Flash wasn't looking in the first Morrison JLA story? Or did the same to Genocide?

Or when she was knocked to Canada by Power Girl, and then she rushed back and was back in Washington DC?

She keeps up with the JLA when flying in space, and yadda yadda.

Checkmate rates her flight at A-2. That's only one step below Superman's A-1, and both have a general speed rating of A-2, so I really don't think she's *that* much slower.

Here, she caught a fake-Flash (who still has Flash's speed) by flying ahead of him and setting up her lasso.

I don't recall that, and she's definitely moved much faster than mach 3 from the start of the Morrison League, the Primaid example above.

Remember the White Martian story during No Man's Land? When they had to check to make sure all the Martians were still mind-zowied? So they had the super-fast members criss-cross the globe monitoring them and move too fast for the martians to psychically detect?

ShadowFyre
Regardless, she is not beating this Thor with any other way than that lasso. She has ways to hurt him, yes. And quite often as well. But not very badly and not for long. But at the end of the day this is Thors fight to lose. Though I think spidey would lose, logans powers are more useful in one on one battle. I would liken to see a Thor with spidey/sense/healing factor vs. Hulk with Havok, nightcrawler powers lol

abhilegend
Thor/Wolverine wins.

maxivitopowe
I would liken to see a Thor with spidey/sense/healing factor vs. Hulk with Havok, nightcrawler powers lol

A teleporting hulk with the ability to sundip would be to much, like OP as ****

How would pre OMD Spidey do with the hand spikes and the fangs?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Pretty much all DC gods are herald level tough.

Hm, another god, Cheetah, has been cut, and she's taken plenty of herald-level hits.

Not true at all and again, this isn't any herald, this is Thor. You can't compare some random deities to Thor in durability.

Originally posted by Q99
I doubt that. Sure, he'd recover, but that's very much 'take a few moments to gather himself and heal,' stuff.

Wolverine in his high end showings gets reduced to shreds and doesn't slow down. Thor on his own has ridiculous damage soak. Add Wolverine's healing factor to Thor's immortality and yes, a slit throat would not even slow this amalgam down.

Originally posted by Q99
Blocking web is fine ^^ Then Mjolnir's all webbed up and she can throw the tiara where it can't be spun to block anymore.

Block the tiara with the bare hands means a nice big

What are you talking about? Getting some webbing on Mjolnir will not do anything to limit Thor's ability to block. It will not hinder his ability to raise Mjolnir. If it was secondary Adamantium, yes, it would be difficult unless Thor was cutting loose, but not webbing.

A nice big what?

Originally posted by Q99
No, they specifically address how she'd make an opening.

And they specifically ignore all the ways Thor can counter or what he'd do in defense.

Originally posted by Q99
Also, one of the primary things about WonderSpider is he has insane defense. Most of Thor's attacks will wiff at the speed plus spider-sense, and the bracers will block most of the rest.

It's great then that Thor has the ability to fly at ridiculous speeds, has omnidirectional attacks and so on.

Originally posted by Q99
I'm curious how exactly you think being tied up in a lasso he can't break is not a win. What power exactly is he supposed to use then?

Call lightning that WS can casually block blindly?

Because getting the lasso over Thor's arms or torso isn't going to do anything to win this for her. Well, not only does it open her up to getting rag-dolled around by a stronger opponent, he can still use Mjolnir attacks, lightning (Which WILL be a hindrance as if she's blocking bolts from the sky or dodging, she isn't on solid footing or holding on to her rope), hammer throws and so on.

The only way the lasso would let Diana win is if she ties him up from like head to toe mummy style or in a way that completely incapacitates him (Although he can still use an omnidirectional attack or something). Which she just is incapable of accomplishing against an opponent of this caliber.

Originally posted by Q99
And people who're sufficiently tied up generally *are* stopped from using their powers. You mentioned Max, but Max wasn't able to just order Superman to attack more with his mental powers. Circe has sometimes been stopped from spellcasting with a single loop, as has Manitou Raven. I will admit it's not 100% consistent but characters usually are fairly pacified by the lasso.

Like who? How about you post me a few examples of characters being unable to use their powers specifically because they are tied up? There have been very many occasions where beings who had the lasso on them who not only have fought back, but have preceded to give Wonder Woman viscous battles.

Because the lasso was blocking his telepathy, but Thor isn't going to mind blast her.

When did this Manitou Raven encounter happen?

Originally posted by Q99
Character 1 is tied up and unable to move or escape. Character 2 is free and can go eat lunch.

Odd definition of 'stalemate.' I mean, sure, if you want to call that a 'stalemate,' but I call that a win.

You seem to think Diana will somehow be able to wrap up Thor like a mummy to the point he can't do anything. Like I said, Thor isn't a training dummy who will just be standing there.

Originally posted by Q99
Um, yes, she totally is. She's kept up with speed-force members, flies around the Earth in moments 'faster than thought,' and similar.

Remember when she took Primaid the White Martian up into orbit in a moment when Flash wasn't looking in the first Morrison JLA story? Or did the same to Genocide?

Or when she was knocked to Canada by Power Girl, and then she rushed back and was back in Washington DC?

She keeps up with the JLA when flying in space, and yadda yadda.

Checkmate rates her flight at A-2. That's only one step below Superman's A-1, and both have a general speed rating of A-2, so I really don't think she's *that* much slower.

Like I said, she is faster then sound but nowhere near light as far as I've seen. Nothing you said changes that. She's fast enough to fly across countries or into orbit, I never denied that. Wonder Woman has specifically needed Justice League transportation to fly to the moon and I've never seen her fly across any notable distance that is longer then planetary on her own.

During Doomsday Wars, it was very conspicuous that she was one of the heroes left stranded on Earth, because the JLA transporters were out of order, while guys like Superman, Martian Manhunter, Orion and Kyle all flew to the Moon under their own powers. I've also seen Diana using her invisible plane on a few occasions to cross large distances. There was also quite a strong implication that Grant Morrison thought Diana's top flight speed was mach three, which means even intercontinental distances would be a challenge for her, never-mind interplanetary ones.

There are also comics like Superman #211 where she uses the Invisible Plane to fly to the arctic. Although I don't remember because it was specifically because she NEEDED it.

Originally posted by Q99
Here, she caught a fake-Flash (who still has Flash's speed) by flying ahead of him and setting up her lasso.

I don't recall that, and she's definitely moved much faster than mach 3 from the start of the Morrison League, the Primaid example above.

Remember the White Martian story during No Man's Land? When they had to check to make sure all the Martians were still mind-zowied? So they had the super-fast members criss-cross the globe monitoring them and move too fast for the martians to psychically detect?

Nice? I'm sure she can get the drop on Thor if she knows he's coming and has time to prepare. Possibly.

Flying Primaid into orbit doesn't prove anything since it was never said how fast she was going.

http://s24.postimg.org/dxpo2dzb5/JLA_2_pg06.jpg

It's not just Wonder Woman. Even Captain Marvel after his power up considered a trip to Venus something that would take quite a long time under his own power:
http://imageshack.us/a/img33/4788/captainmarvelflightspee.jpg

I mentioned him because IIRC he also has the speed of Hermes.

I think there might have been one time when she flew from the moon to the Earth but she still doesn't have any business being compared to someone who can cross the Solar System, light years, and even Galactic distances in moments.

ShadowFyre
Well said.how about Ice Hulk or prep Hulk since you didn't like teleporting sun hulk.

maxivitopowe
Ice hulk the angrier he gets the... Colder?... He gets?

ShadowFyre
Yeah and he shoots frozen gamma ice cycle s out his eyes.

maxivitopowe

Khazra Reborn
Thor's durability plus an adamantium skeleton and HF would be almost unstoppable.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor's durability plus an adamantium skeleton and HF would be almost unstoppable.
thumb up

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Hey Bada there are a couple of things in a couple of my threads that I would like you to change

First is, on my Thor/Wolverine vs Wonder Woman/ Spiderman (Way Of The Spider) : Amalgam Battle thread can you change the title from " Thor/Wolverine vs Wonder Woman/
Spiderman (Way Of The Spider) : Amalgam
Battle"
to
Thor/Wolverine vs Wonder Woman/
Spiderman (Way Of The Spider) : Amalgam
Battle 1 and if you can add a poll.

Also in that thread can you change the opening post from " Combined Stats and Powers" to
Combined Stats, Experience and Powers. Thanks

In my other thread H'El/Azazel (marvel) vs Superman/ Nightcrawler : Amalgam Battle can you change H'El to Bizzaro and add a 2 at the end of the title like how I asked you to for the first one. Also can you change the opening post aswell to
Combined Stats, Experience and Powers
And add a poll if you can to this one as well

Can you bump them when your done as well please thanks man much appreciated
Did not realise that I had posted this

maxivitopowe
Would bento much for Supes to handle. Little lone WW.

wut?Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Would WoSpi be worthy enough to pick up Mjolnir?

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.