Bound by Flame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Oz-vykiKILU

despite what the title says on the video it is also coming to the PS3, 360 & PC

Wei Phoenix
Looks like it could be interesting.

Estacado
So its only a week away....

-9YkG5HeCCg

Demonic Phoenix
23uPZHrCOgM

Surprisingly good.
Always thought it seemed like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, which I liked.

Kazenji
I need to look around for a copy of that one.

The Renegade
I've been playing it.

PROS:

- Armor/weapon crafting and customization is really interesting and fun.
- Some of the characters and decisions are interesting.
- The dialogue has impact and depth.
- The combat is interesting and demands diversity.

CONS:

- The voice acting can get pretty bad.
- The difficulty curve sharply increases on you.
- Some odd bugs but not too many.

Kazenji
Been looking at the reviews for this its been mixed, Gamespot & Hardcore Gamer are very critical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bound_by_Flame#Reception

jinXed by JaNx
Ive been playing this for a little while. It's a decent little game. The controls and combat are tight although they're not very deep. It feels like there is a lot missing from this game. There isn't much in the way of looting or treasure nor is there really any type of customization. You will get used to fighting the same handful of enemies as well. It feels like a watered down Witcher game. With that said though, it controls better than witcher. Even with all of its shortcomings i'd recommend t for any Rpg fan.

NemeBro
Heard this game sucked.

Kazenji
The usual game tv show that i watch pointed out how the enemies & bosses have waaay too much life, Its like playing World of Warcraft & it doesn't matter what skills or better you get it doesn't change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.