Wonder Woman/Speedball vs Thor/Wolverine : Amalgam Battle 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Combined Stats, Experience and Powers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Amalgam two wrecks. Adding some energy projection from Havok isn't going to counteract the ridiculous damage soak.

carver9
Havok powers doesn't add a thing to this battle. Thor hammer absorbs the blast ending with him clawing or hammer striking Diana in the face. Didn't Thor recently (while Mindcontrolled) power through both Havok and Scarlet Witch blast? It didn't do a thing to him.

maxivitopowe
Not even with a sundip?

carver9
Which one of these individuals gets amped by a sindip?.

maxivitopowe
Havok

Q99
I agree on Havok's powers being of little use. They'd probably be blocked, and even if they weren't, they aren't all *that* strong.

Speedball? Yikes she's unstoppable! Already good defense just went through the roof.

maxivitopowe
But now that's irrelevant

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Havok

They would lose though. They would have to fly to the sun to get this amp which would result in a self bfr.

maxivitopowe
Its pregnant now

maxivitopowe
And this is full power Speedball/Penance

ShadowFyre
I haven't read speedball. Doesn't he just bounce off crap?

Q99
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I haven't read speedball. Doesn't he just bounce off crap?

In the sense he's covered with a protective field that means impacts do just about nothing except cause him to bounce around at high speed, yes.

maxivitopowe
As Speedball yes
As Penance he has telekinetic ability

You know how he accidentally sparked of the whole Stamford incident/Civil War

Well after an explosion from the super Chilean Nitro knocked him halfway across the country his bouncing powers were burnt out but he discovered that when he cut himself he got teleskineis he then went full emo and write a sit that was constantly cutting him.

He gained his Speedball powers back though sometime before the "Fear Itself" storyline and he stool had telekinesis when he cuts himself

I want them to do an ongoing for him cos he's got untapped potential
He can be like an edgier Spiderman our a lighter Wolverine

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Its irrelevant now @Carver

Iron-man
Speedball makes it really hard for Thorine to take down WonderBall, since I'm assuming it's the one with Robbie's force field.
Originally posted by carver9
Havok powers doesn't add a thing to this battle. Thor hammer absorbs the blast ending with him clawing or hammer striking Diana in the face. Didn't Thor recently (while Mindcontrolled) power through both Havok and Scarlet Witch blast? It didn't do a thing to him.
Scarlet Witch was able to bfr Thor at the same fight those.

ShadowFyre
Wow. Hmmm well what if WonderBalls desire to cut its confused self on Thorverine claws?

pym-ftw
Thor wins.

JakeTheBank
The unholy offspring of Srank and Rage wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The unholy offspring of Srank and Rage wins.
**** you for making me imagine that.

uhuh

maxivitopowe
Is the defence of WW to much now?

Q99
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wow. Hmmm well what if WonderBalls desire to cut its confused self on Thorverine claws?

Claws are kinetic energy, they just cause bouncing.

maxivitopowe
Robbie still managed to cut himself after he regained his original powers

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.