Amalagam Battle Royal!!! please read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Rules. Only one character is in control of the body.Abilities stack for sake of this thread. All out, civilians are expendable, collateral damage is not only acceptable but encouraged.

Team 1.King Hulk (King Thor/WWH)/Ghost Surfer(Ghost Rider/Annihilation Surfer)
-Thor in control. amps these stats through glory of battle instead of rage. (Strength, durability, energy projection, speed, hf).
-GR in control. Ghost Rider from when he fought Hulk in wwh.Zrathos or whatever

Team 2. Blue Gladiator (Blue Marvel/Gladiator)/Super Hype(Superman/Hyperion)
-Glads in control, confidence cannot go down.
-Supes Iin control. Can sundip if he finds the time in middle of battle.

Team 3.Godkiller Beta Ray Sentry Prime.
-BRB from Godkiller in control. Sentry at average portrayals, can void out only if enough people think that no teammate hurts him to much.Nova Prime powers at regular levels.

To the death. Whole universe as potential collateral damage, starting at your(you, the reader) house.

ShadowFyre
And nods to maxvito for the amalagam ideas.

carver9
Can King Hulk go World Breaker?

maxivitopowe
Was RKT technically a reality warper? Did he have during magic feats?

ShadowFyre
Just King Thor. And Carver, right now he can't go WB but he amps off of the battle itself and his speed goes up as well.

If you think someone is to op then I will try and edit it.

carver9
King Hulk wins.

Super Hype is a pointless character since neither gain a benifit from the other. Gladiator and Blue Marvel is ok hut antimatter isn't stopping King Hulk. Ghost Rider and Surfer is a pretty good duo but an amped King Hulk would destroy them as well.

Team 1 stomps

ShadowFyre
They're on the same team with Ghost Surfer Carver. Yeah I did that on purpose cause it's Superman before NU 52. Probably should a put that. So he gets sun energy from Hyperion or something

If more people say he is op then I will nerf him a bit.

so he could run over Beta Ray Sentry Prime?

JakeTheBank
King Hulk pretty much rapes and solos. Eyebeams capable of slagging adamantium and busting through Cap's shield or one shot Destroyer stopping power for the win. He doesn't even need Hulk's powers.

ShadowFyre
....ok. nerfing King Hulk. This is just Thor instead of King Thor and no healing factor except what Thor has. His stats still amps off of battle though.

ShadowFyre
And he looks like Thor with Hulk fists and purple pantaloons wielding Mjolnir.

ShadowFyre
Anyone else think someone is op?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9

Super Hype is a pointless character since neither gain a benifit from the other.

Agreed. I also think Superman can survive two universes colliding with each other. thumb up

Bada, this poster's Superman love knows no bounds. Ban him now.

carver9
Lol...I didn't want to start a war by saying Hyperion is above Superman.

ShadowFyre
I also said powers stack , this is classic Supes and if they both absorb energy from the sun than he should have twice the sun absorbing abilities. So I thought this was a fair match. I was originally going to do Super Beta Ray Sentry vs Hyper Nova.

i give supes wins over marvel everytime I think he wins. Supes and Hypes can hold their own in this fight I think.

Board Walker
If this is Sentry with no inhibition, he solos entire scenario

ShadowFyre
Well, I didnt give him a partner because I think he is quite powerful. But if you mean an average Sentry can beat anyone here without another powerset. Then no, I believe any of the amalagams could wreck average Sentry as well as average any top herald.

i picked hulk n thor cause mjolnir is deus ex machina and so is hulks
Ghost-surfer magic n powercosmic is prettyndeus ex machina

Blue glads-bm pretty much stalemated sentry and glads is glads
superhype already stated and i was called a hater lol .thencombat speed on this team is untouched by any others

Stormbreaker, sentryism,and novas antics make for a pretty damn versatile teamwrecker. But not just Sentry by himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.