Zod vs Vampire Diary/True Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Zod vs every vampire in Vampire Diary and true blood.

He is grounded for this battle. Can he win.

FrothByte
Haven't watched Vampire Diaries so I'll just discuss True Blood. This is one of those never ending matches.

The vamps are a bit too fast for Zod. They just have better speed feats and are pretty darn strong on their own. Plus they're very hard to kill, Zod needs to figure out that you need to stake the vamps in order to kill them. Otherwise they'll just keep on healing and getting up.

On the other hand, I don't think the vamps are strong enough to hurt Zod seriously. Vamps are pretty squishy, and they've never fought anything with Zod's durability.

I guess in the end Zod should win, but it's going to be a pretty long match.

Stealth Moose
He'll just get annoyed, but eventually yeah, he'd win.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
He'll just get annoyed, but eventually yeah, he'd win.

I'd say the vamps are strong enough to get him utterly pissed off, but are still not beating him.

Stealth Moose
He's not really known for his patient attitude. He at least had some kind of bushido going on with Kal-el.

Supra
Zod burns them all alive

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
The vamps are a bit too fast for Zod. lol

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol

Find something funny?

NemeBro
yeh

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by NemeBro
lol 2nd.

Epicurus
Is this battle to death? If it is, then it's an endless stalemate since Zod can't kill the Originals.

Plus, Lilith's tk and Warlow's faerie bfring magic might present a bit of a problem for him.

Epicurus
They just have better speed feats and are pretty darn strong on their own. Plus they're very hard to kill,
No, they're not. Barring Lilith and Warlow, all the other vamps on the show have a myriad of weaknesses which Zod could easily exploit, even if he wasn't aware of said weaknesses.

NemeBro
Or he could just punch them.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Epicurus
No, they're not. Barring Lilith and Warlow, all the other vamps on the show have a myriad of weaknesses which Zod could easily exploit, even if he wasn't aware of said weaknesses.

I remember them being killed by stakes and sunlight. What other ways were there to kill them? One vamp had his head completely smashed in, and was later all alive and well. Another had her head completely twisted around and was perfectly fine.

Epicurus
I remember them being killed by stakes and sunlight. What other ways were there to kill them? One vamp had his head completely smashed in, and was later all alive and well. Another had her head completely twisted around and was perfectly fine.
Decapitation, exsanguination, implosion. Heck, a tooth pick getting shot in one's chest killed it. Fire is also lethal for them. Zod could simply incinerate the lot of them within minutes with his hv. Same probably goes for the Non-Original vamps of Vampire Diaries.

FrothByte
Decapitation and fire yes. exsanguination I believe only kills them if they are unable to feed. I don't recall any vamp dying from blood loss from wounds. The toothpick is a mini stake.

Epicurus
Decapitation and fire yes. exsanguination I believe only kills them if they are unable to feed. I don't recall any vamp dying from blood loss from wounds. The toothpick is a mini stake.
Bill was on the verge of the true death after the Prison vamps drained him of all his warlow-enhanced blood.

FrothByte
Bill was on the verge of the true death after the Prison vamps drained him of all his warlow-enhanced blood.

In short they sucked him of his blood. It wasn't blood loss caused through wounds. I mention this because vamps have taken terrible wounds (whole head smashed in) without suffering from blood loss. I doubt Zod will start sucking the vamps dry.

Epicurus
In short they sucked him of his blood. It wasn't blood loss caused through wounds. I mention this because vamps have taken terrible wounds (whole head smashed in) without suffering from blood loss. I doubt Zod will start sucking the vamps dry.
They can't suffer blood loss through wounds because of their healing factor. What I'm saying is that they can die of vast blood loss. Warlow was also on the verge of death after Eric drained him of all his blood.

abhilegend
How are the vamps faster than Zod? He and Superman flew from metropolis to orbit in seconds while punching each other.

Supra
Dude they are trolling you..dont let them troll you...namebrah is the biggest troll since quanchi

Epicurus
Originally posted by abhilegend
How are the vamps faster than Zod? He and Superman flew from metropolis to orbit in seconds while punching each other.
It's all being based off a single outlier feat from Eric Northman whereby he intercepts a bullet about to hit its target at sonic level speed. Doubt that puts either him or the other TB vamps at Superman's level.

Same can be said of Klaus(VDverse) who was able to whisk away a guy strapped to an explosive contraption just after the explosion set off. Good reflex/reaction time feat, but still falls short of the kryptonians' best.

Robtard
Superman and Zod flew/ran into each other with enough speed and force to create a large crater from the ensuing shockwave. Tells me the Kyprtonians aren't slow.

carver9
Just want to point out that flight speed and combat speed are two different things.

Epicurus
^Tell me something carter; have you even watched a single season of either of these tv shows?

Epicurus
Anyways, since Zod is physically too formidable for the vamp teams to overhwhelm, Lilith subdues/paralyzes him with her tk and then Warlow bfrs him into a faerie dimension.

Supra
Epicurus has been trolling all morning carver..dont let this killer of who get under hulks skin...hulk will take him down any day

carver9
^Tell me something carter; have you even watched a single season of either of these tv shows?

The Originals...

Yes, every last one of the episodes. Previous episode from the one that just came out had Klaus being gang banged by a group of Vampires, he went werewolf and stomped the lot of then until the leader of the click picked the coin up.

Vampire Diaries...last episode, Damon was haunted by a past Vampire that he left behind 50 yrs ago (experimented on) because he couldnt free him from his cell. He turned his emotions off. It ended with him breaking up with Alanna because he knows she isn't right for him.

True blood, who doesn't watch true blood? Tell me which episode you would like to know. Bill drinking the blood turning into a god that died from the sun. Bill thinking he is indestructible once gaining his powers, walking out in the sungetting burnt to a toast. I can go on for days but this doesnt have a thing to do with what I've said.

abhilegend
It's all being based off a single outlier feat from Eric Northman whereby he intercepts a bullet about to hit its target at sonic level speed. Doubt that puts either him or the other TB vamps at Superman's level.

Same can be said of Klaus(VDverse) who was able to whisk away a guy strapped to an explosive contraption just after the explosion set off. Good reflex/reaction time feat, but still falls short of the kryptonians' best.
Gotcha. So its frothbyte being his usual self.

FrothByte
Gotcha. So its frothbyte being his usual self.

And what do you mean by that? The kryptonians showed extreme mobile speed. They flew fast, they ran fast, they charged and tackled each other at extreme speeds. But everytime they threw punches and kicks or tried to grapple with each other they returned to normal speed.

The vamps fight in full super speed. They throw punches/kicks combos and even grapple with each other in super speed. That's something the kryptonians have yet to be shown to do. Which is why I said that the vamps may be too fast for Zod.

It's not about him beating them in a race, it's whether or not he can hit them.

abhilegend
And what do you mean by that? The kryptonians showed extreme mobile speed. They flew fast, they ran fast, they charged and tackled each other at extreme speeds. But everytime they threw punches and kicks or tried to grapple with each other they returned to normal speed.

The vamps fight in full super speed. They throw punches/kicks combos and even grapple with each other in super speed. That's something the kryptonians have yet to be shown to do. Which is why I said that the vamps may be too fast for Zod.

It's not about him beating them in a race, it's whether or not he can hit them.
Like when Superman and Zod were punching each other while moving from metropolis to orbit in seconds or when they were in re-entry? Right?

Epicurus
Originally posted by carver9
The Originals...

Yes, every last one of the episodes. Previous episode from the one that just came out had Klaus being gang banged by a group of Vampires, he went werewolf and stomped the lot of then until the leader of the click picked the coin up.

Vampire Diaries...last episode, Damon was haunted by a past Vampire that he left behind 50 yrs ago (experimented on) because he couldnt free him from his cell. He turned his emotions off. It ended with him breaking up with Alanna because he knows she isn't right for him.

True blood, who doesn't watch true blood? Tell me which episode you would like to know. Bill drinking the blood turning into a god that died from the sun. Bill thinking he is indestructible once gaining his powers, walking out in the sungetting burnt to a toast. I can go on for days but this doesnt have a thing to do with what I've said.
I chuckled at you misspelling Elena's name. Clearly, that is a sharp indicator of the fact that you just wiki'd all of these facts recently. laughing out loud

On a more serious note, do you watch these shows on Netflix, or free torrent downloads? Or directly on the tv channels(HBO and the CW) itself?

Epicurus
Originally posted by Supra
Epicurus has been trolling all morning carver..dont let this killer of who get under hulks skin...hulk will take him down any day
Hulk isn't in this thread. You need to let go of the butthurt. It just makes you look sillier than you are, and saying that you're silly is already an understatement.

FrothByte
Like when Superman and Zod were punching each other while moving from metropolis to orbit in seconds or when they were in re-entry? Right?

Like when they were FLYING at super speed yet throwing punches at NORMAL speed? Yup. Exactly my point.

abhilegend
Like when they were FLYING at super speed yet throwing punches at NORMAL speed? Yup. Exactly my point.
The same punches which were being thrown at super-speed? Just because they weren't using slo-mo blur effect doesn't mean they were going at escape velocity but throwing punches at normal speed. That's ****ing illogical.

FrothByte
The same punches which were being thrown at super-speed? Just because they weren't using slo-mo blur effect doesn't mean they were going at escape velocity but throwing punches at normal speed. That's ****ing illogical.

No they weren't using slow mo and they weren't blurring it out. But there's a distinct difference between how they blur when they run/fly/etc. and how they slow down again when throwing punches.

It's illogical to conclude that they're punching at super speeds when there's no evidence shown to prove so. Heck sometimes they're even talking while they throw punches. Are you assuming they were also talking in high speed?

carver9
I chuckled at you misspelling Elena's name. Clearly, that is a sharp indicator of the fact that you just wiki'd all of these facts recently. laughing out loud

On a more serious note, do you watch these shows on Netflix, or free torrent downloads? Or directly on the tv channels(HBO and the CW) itself?

Lol...I'm not good with names. If I got if off of WIKI, I would have spelled the name right.

I watch it on the CW app on my Xbox. I use to watch Vampire Diaries on my Hulu acct but CW is faster. I just finished watching all of the True blood season on my HBO Go acct on Xbox...finished last month.

abhilegend
No they weren't using slow mo and they weren't blurring it out. But there's a distinct difference between how they blur when they run/fly/etc. and how they slow down again when throwing punches.

It's illogical to conclude that they're punching at super speeds when there's no evidence shown to prove so. Heck sometimes they're even talking while they throw punches. Are you assuming they were also talking in high speed?
When they were moving at escape velocity, they were stopping and punching at normal speed? Do you listen to yourself?

FrothByte
When they were moving at escape velocity, they were stopping and punching at normal speed? Do you listen to yourself?

No. Please re-read my post. I said as they were flying at super speeds they were still throwing punches at normal speed. Unless you have specific proof of them throwing punches at super speed as well.

Actually here's what I said:

abhilegend
No. Please re-read my post. I said as they were flying at super speeds they were still throwing punches at normal speed. Unless you have specific proof of them throwing punches at super speed as well.

Actually here's what I said:
If they were punching at normal speed, it wouldn't connect to a speeding target at all. You're saying that there whole body was travelling at escape velocity but their arms were moving at human speed while at that speed?

laughing out loud

Also I don't have to prove a negative that they were not punching at super speed while being in super speed. You have to prove that, and not having a blur isn't a proof.

Epicurus
MOS handled superspeed differently from how other fictional works handle that particular superpower. The way it was depicted in the movie, it appeared more like supermobility, and though both VD and TB vamps have some pretty impressive outlier feats of superspeed and superreflexes of their own, they fall short of the best that the kryptonians were portrayed at in the movie. At this point, comparing the vampires with someone like Loki from Avengers would be more feasible than with Superman and others of his ilk.

Which is why I said this before, and I say it again; Lilith and Warlow's exotic abilities are the only thing which give the vamps a chance of winning against Zod in this thread.

Supra
Another thread going completely Off OP..

You guys think the vamps that die from fire can run from Zob burning them out with his eyes like fire from the sky of the gods?

Your dead wrong and you know it

Stealth Moose
MOS handled superspeed differently from how other fictional works handle that particular superpower. The way it was depicted in the movie, it appeared more like supermobility, and though both VD and TB vamps have some pretty impressive outlier feats of superspeed and superreflexes of their own, they fall short of the best that the kryptonians were portrayed at in the movie. At this point, comparing the vampires with someone like Loki from Avengers would be more feasible than with Superman and others of his ilk.

Which is why I said this before, and I say it again; Lilith and Warlow's exotic abilities are the only thing which give the vamps a chance of winning against Zod in this thread.

I agree that it is more mobility based. Supes and co. are not moving necessarily faster with just punches and kicks so much as they are flying or floating faster.

Faora v Superman.

Part 2

However, then I rewatch this: Zaora v Soldiers

@0:15-0:18, she's basically flashstepping, and her actual movements are extremely difficult to see.

Zod v Supes

~0:20, Zod is flying and then makes the jump to lightspeed, pretty much disappearing. Then we see a behind the shoulder view of Supes flying through buildings at break-neck speed.

Then Zod cape-slings Supes through a building, only to pretty much catch him on the other side and they enter orbit within record time.

This, coupled with punches that send extra durable Supes higher than modest skyscrapers, makes me believe that Zod would probably win baring extreme bad luck.

Except...

The Op states Zod is grounded. And if that's the case, we can't establish his ground speed any higher than a normal person can move, really. Only Zaora flashsteps in the film, so we could infer that he does, but we have no on-screen evidence.

marwash22
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/33763/1050137-927205_worst_thread_ever_super.jpg

how bored do the people who aren't morons have to be to even entertain this nonsense?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by marwash22
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/33763/1050137-927205_worst_thread_ever_super.jpg

how bored do the people who aren't morons have to be to even entertain this nonsense?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5225198080/h0B6754E4/

FrothByte
I agree that it is more mobility based. Supes and co. are not moving necessarily faster with just punches and kicks so much as they are flying or floating faster.

Faora v Superman.

Part 2

@0:15-0:18, she's basically flashstepping, and her actual movements are extremely difficult to see.

Zod v Supes

~0:20, Zod is flying and then makes the jump to lightspeed, pretty much disappearing. Then we see a behind the shoulder view of Supes flying through buildings at break-neck speed.

Then Zod cape-slings Supes through a building, only to pretty much catch him on the other side and they enter orbit within record time.

This, coupled with punches that send extra durable Supes higher than modest skyscrapers, makes me believe that Zod would probably win baring extreme bad luck.

Except...

The Op states Zod is grounded. And if that's the case, we can't establish his ground speed any higher than a normal person can move, really. Only Zaora flashsteps in the film, so we could infer that he does, but we have no on-screen evidence.

Regarding the flash step thing, I agree it's the best combat speed feat we have of the kryptonians, but you'll see Faora have distinct pauses whenever she hits a soldier. Granted it's very quick, but the pauses are still there. She doesn't simply zip through them in one continuous motion. This is why I said that they need to slow down to normal speeds when delivering blows.

The punches she delivered weren't extremely fast. Any professional boxer could easily deliver punches at that speed, granted that said boxer was delivering them from a static position and hitting a single target. What made Faora's feat so impressive is that she hit 3 different soldiers standing 3 different distances from her at extreme speeds. But that brings me back to my point: She displayed awesome mobile speed but punching speed was pretty normal.

The vamps on the other hand can pretty much do anything physical (including f#cking) at superspeed.

I've already said that Zod would probably win this fight in the long run. Just saying that it will be kinda hard for him to tag the vamps considering their better reflex feats.

Supra

Faora v Superman.

Part 2

Zod v Supes

Except...

This point proves all kryptonians win
Zod wins /thread over

Epicurus
This point proves all kryptonians win
Zod wins /thread over
No, it doesn't.

How does he contend with powerful tk or bfring magic?

Supra
No, it doesn't.

How does he contend with powerful tk or bfring magic?

His environmental suit protection protects him from tk..and how many times has zod come back from the phantom zone now?

Concession Accepted
Zod burns ur blood suckers into ash FROM fire from the sky

Epicurus
His environmental suit protection protects him from tk..and how many times has zod come back from the phantom zone now?

Concession Accepted
Zod burns ur blood suckers into ash FROM fire from the sky
How does it protect him from tk? He didn't do so under his own power. This is also MOS Zod, not comic book Zod.

You don't want to get into a quanchiwar with me. It never ends well for people like you.

Supra
How does it protect him from tk? He didn't do so under his own power. This is also MOS Zod, not comic book Zod.

You don't want to get into a quanchiwar with me. It never ends well for people like you.

Pretty sure u were reported by me in the other thread for telling me I should kill myself..ur time is coming...repeant for ur sins against another human who u dont even know

I been here 8 years longer then you bro without a single infraction. DON'T even mess with with. I speak truth treat everyone fair and never tell people to kill themselves
Ur time is coming

Epicurus
Pretty sure u were reported by me in the other thread for telling me I should kill myself..ur time is coming...repeant for ur sins against another human who u dont even know

I been here 8 years longer then you bro without a single infraction. DON'T even mess with with. I speak truth treat everyone fair and never tell people to kill themselves
Ur time is coming
Stick to the topic and explain how his suit protects him from tk? Do you even know what tk is?

Or how does it protect him from bfring magic?

Supra
Stick to the topic and explain how his suit protects him from tk? Do you even know what tk is?

Or how does it protect him from bfring magic?

So sticking to the topic was that debating with you I will suffer the same fate as ur mentor Q? You changed the topic now im changing the discussion. You also told me to kill myself

You cannot escape ur bad deeds and you wilbe judged

Epicurus
So sticking to the topic was that debating with you I will suffer the same fate as ur mentor Q? You changed the topic now im changing the discussion. You also told me to kill myself

You cannot escape ur bad deeds and you wilbe judged
Stop going off-topic. Answer the question or concede that you don't know what you're talking about. The choice is yours.

Supra
Stop going off-topic. Answer the question or concede that you don't know what you're talking about. The choice is yours.

So kinda like when u went off topic in my thread in dragon ball z battle of gods and told me to kill myself

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14558836#post14558836

Keep digging that grave u want to put me in..

Epicurus
So kinda like when u went off topic in my thread in dragon ball z battle of gods and told me to kill myself

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14558836#post14558836

Keep digging that grave u want to put me in..
Quit bringing up other discussions. Answer these questions:
1)How does Zod deal with powerful tk?
2)How does Zod deal with bfring fae magic?

Supra
You can't even come up with an original comeback. The only hope for you is to kill yourself and reduce the world's retard population by one.

Epicurus
^Quit derailing this thread and just answer the questions posited before you, or STFO.

Supra
Quit derailing my threads then

Epicurus
Quit derailing my threads then
So you concede that you don't know what you were talking about then? Good.

Supra
I concede to nothing but your hate of telling me to kill myself I have ALERT ed the staff and PR. I will continue this debate once a ruling on your fate is for telling me to kill myself and you are dealt with

Epicurus
I concede to nothing but your hate of telling me to kill myself I have ALERT ed the staff and PR. I will continue this debate once a ruling on your fate is for telling me to kill myself and you are dealt with
Your refusal to stick to the thread topic and answer the questions posited before you counts as a blatant concession on your part.

Supra
Awating moderation for your sins

Epicurus
laughing out loud

Stealth Moose
Just wow.

Also, Faora wins. I know Zod is the OP's Contestant but she's much better.

quanchi112
TB wins. Spite against weak Zod.

Supra
everyone put your clown suits back on

quanchi112
everyone put your clown suits back on How does Zod win ?

Supra
Where you raised on a farm?

quanchi112
Where you raised on a farm? I am trying to debate the topic quit derailing the thread. Based on what does Zod win ?

Supra
Hes Zod, based on that fact he wins

Stealth Moose
everyone put your clown suits back on

I'm putting this quote in my profile.

quanchi112
Hes Zod, based on that fact he wins That isn't an actual point.

Supra
That is the point he's general Zod. You think some undead freaks are going to stop Zod? Where were you raised on a farm?

quanchi112
That is the point he's general Zod. You think some undead freaks are going to stop Zod? Where were you raised on a farm? They have powers he has no proven defenses against. Zod got his ass kicked the entire movie. Very lackluster villain.

Supra
Who kicked Zods ass the whole movie?

quanchi112
Who kicked Zods ass the whole movie? Jor El beat him as did Kal. The guy was lackluster and easily beaten.

Supra
So in your justification the guy you never seen on screen Thanus is the biggest ball buster or all time and all he did in avengers was sit on his pithy throne...he didnt even dare attack Thor. Thor would have smashed him

As for Zod, hes Zod and can do whatever he wants, get out of your moms basement

quanchi112
So in your justification the guy you never seen on screen Thanus is the biggest ball buster or all time and all he did in avengers was sit on his pithy throne...he didnt even dare attack Thor. Thor would have smashed him

As for Zod, hes Zod and can do whatever he wants, get out of your moms basement This has nothing to do with Thanos. Stick to the topic. We will see how Thor fares against him and I'll be there to point and laugh at you.

Zod dies. That is what he does beat. I'm in your moms basement. smile

Supra
How does Zod Die exactly quan..how?

quanchi112
How does Zod Die exactly quan..how? Physically dies.

Supra
How?

quanchi112
How? Being attacked.

Supra
Being attacked by what? What is going to hurt him? MoS could barley take him down only by submission..

quanchi112
Being attacked by what? What is going to hurt him? MoS could barley take him down only by submission.. If you don't know what physically attacked means then you can't debate the topic at hand. Superman dies.

Supra
Now you have been undone... "Superman Dies"

This is a thread about Zod...

Concession accepted..

Zod Wins the blood suckers attacks can do nothing to hurt him is MoS could not even hurt him or stop him unless forced submission leading to a complete neck break

Zod Wins....this is not a thread about Superman..who is Superman in this thread I thought the title was "Zod vs Vampire Diary/True Blood"

quanchi112
Now you have been undone... "Superman Dies"

This is a thread about Zod...

Concession accepted..

Zod Wins the blood suckers attacks can do nothing to hurt him is MoS could not even hurt him or stop him unless forced submission leading to a complete neck break

Zod Wins....this is not a thread about Superman..who is Superman in this thread I thought the title was "Zod vs Vampire Diary/True Blood" They'd kill Superman as well and easily dispatch his inferior Zod. Zod couldn't even beat an inexperienced farmer. You love your farms don't you.

Drain him or physically maul him. Too fast.

Zod dies. They can also glamour him.

Supra
Zod burns them all to ashes at one time..Done

quanchi112
Zod burns them all to ashes at one time..Done Based on ?

FrothByte
Huh. Glamour. I completely forgot about that. Though it would be hard to catch Zod and hold him still while they glamour him, if they're able to do it then that's that.

Supra
Based on this quan

CyPGlMXUwVg

quanchi112
Based on this quan

CyPGlMXUwVg Vamps are too fast. They can kill him or make a pet out of him.

Supra
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA I am not making this up. I am just reciting the facts.

Supra
Your making everything up all you die is lie!!!!!

quanchi112
Your making everything up all you die is lie!!!!! What did I make up ?

Supra
That these vampires cant actually hurt zod the guy who got his ass railed and still would not stop!! you cant hurt zod none of the the vampires can..hes a kyrptonian, go look up the powers of kryptonians since you do not know what they are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.