Redo this thread with me please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
And lets have a real discussion on who would win because the other thread is just trolling now.

Gods from Immortals vs Man of Steel

Two screen feats in plain view of the Gods and MoS in there Top Forms and Man of Steel fighting in his Top Form against his greatest Equals just as the Gods faced there equals

Both The Gods and Titans can Kill each other Just as the Kryptonians as well can kill each other..

Screen Feats to me Show MoS for an easy win, the titans and Gods are ripping each other apart..MoS gets slammed and never even bleeds..

Gods vs Titans
ulJCB-yq1Go

Mos vs Zod
CyPGlMXUwVg

Stealth Moose
Honestly, the Gods from Immortals are not even in MoS' league. I just rewatched the movie. Supes no-sells their speed burst and breaks their necks.

Supra
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Honestly, the Gods from Immortals are not even in MoS' league. I just rewatched the movie. Supes no-sells their speed burst and breaks their necks.

Then what the hell was that other threads nonsense about!!!

Stealth Moose
People always disagree on stuff, even if it's obvious. How else can you assert what a unique snowflake you are, right?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity, a wise man once said.

FrothByte

I agree that Superman wins, but Immortal gods did have better speed feats than Superman. He's going to have trouble with their speed but will eventually beat them due to superior strength and durability.

Supra
Guys he moves at super speed in the movie..even if you dispute that..its still a fact when he fights faora..then we add his durability and strength then we add flight, then we add fire from his eyes..

How is this debatable? I loved Henry Cavil in Both Movies and the Gods were sexy as fck but cmon now I think we are beyond this to say yes Mos wins..

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by FrothByte
I agree that Superman wins, but Immortal gods did have better speed feats than Superman. He's going to have trouble with their speed but will eventually beat them due to superior strength and durability.

Not really. Supes has plenty of speed feats that just aren't given the benefit of super duper slow mo. Pretty much any time he's in the air, he's moving wicked fast, and Faora-Ul, his near-equal, can pretty much flash step.

Supra
Not really. Supes has plenty of speed feats that just aren't given the benefit of super duper slow mo. Pretty much any time he's in the air, he's moving wicked fast, and Faora-Ul, his near-equal, can pretty much flash step.

Dude you are the only voice of reason left here man..thank God you are here..this place is starting to go stupid on us man...wtf is going on around here!!! Do people actually watch these movies or they just think they watched them once at the theater and that gives them the ability to debate on a topic from years ago..

I have prolly watched immortals 20 times and man of steel who knows..

FrothByte
The difference in speed feat is that Superman and the Kryptonians show only mobile speed so far. They're fast when they fly, run, jump, or charge and tackle each other. But every time they throw a punch, a kick or grapple they go back into normal speed.

The immortal gods however move, fight, and pretty much do everything they need to do while all the humans are in slow motion.

Impediment
Yeah, no.

We don't need duplicate threads just because you don't like the existing one.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.