Ares vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is Ares from Wrath of the Titans vs Thor. Both have their weapons. No versatility here...this is a weapons match. Who wins?

Stealth Moose
I don't recall Ares being able to contend with Thor who makes funnel clouds and Mach 3's all over the place.

carver9
You might want to relook at the movie. He did just that while showing class 100 strength and superb fighting skills.

Supra
Thor wrecks him..Persus killed him bro..

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by carver9
You might want to relook at the movie. He did just that while showing class 100 strength and superb fighting skills.

I'll rewatch it, but already I noticed you using "Class 100" strength out of context in another thread regarding Zeus, so I'm not apt to take your word for it.

Supra
Originally posted by carver9

Carver I'm always in your boat but that zeus pull was not a class 100 strength brother..he pulled some chains that brought in inner of the mountain down on itself. MoS and Thor easily could have don't the same feat as well as Hulk..

Keep it real bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.