DCNU Wonder Woman VS Namor NOW(SLUGFEST)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Woman- DCNU

VS

Namor- NOW

SLUGFEST!

Amazon or Atlantean?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just standing there and trading punches? Namor.

carver9
Namor

h1a8
Isn't WW a tier above Namor strengthwise? What are you guys talking about?

zopzop
RIP Namor.

WW breaks him.

abhilegend
Wonder Woman wins.

JakeTheBank
Imperious Rex.

Golgo13
Diana.

Stranglehold300
Neither so far have impressed me. Maybe Namor unless someone shows me New 52 WW doing something impressive.

hunbu04
Like going toe to toe with first born and beating moon after she took of her bracelet

Prof. T.C McAbe
With Bracers it would be close imo, without she stomps.

Warlord
namor brings his tapeworm lover to clear the fight

pym-ftw
Namor

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Namor Why? He is in a lower tier than him in strength.

Noodles71
DCnU Wonder Woman dominated and speed blitzed Supergirl at such a rate that she could not even react, ripped through GL constructs like tissue paper multiple times, made Superman bleed, etc, all without her bracerless power up.

celeyhyga17
Ends in sex.

abhilegend
What has Namor done in Marvel Now that he is beating wonder woman?

carver9
Originally posted by Noodles71
DCnU Wonder Woman dominated and speed blitzed Supergirl at such a rate that she could not even react, ripped through GL constructs like tissue paper multiple times, made Superman bleed, etc, all without her bracerless power up.

What issue did the Supergirl issue happen in?

abhilegend
Supergirl 17. Basically they came as equal in speed and strength and her experience was the difference.

celeyhyga17
Btw, I'm guessing Namor Now feats are only applicable to the Marvel Now branding books?

Boss16
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc147/agn111/Troll.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Btw, I'm guessing Namor Now feats are only applicable to the Marvel Now branding books?

Do you think classic Namor would fare any better?

Noodles71
Originally posted by abhilegend
Supergirl 17. Basically they came as equal in speed and strength and her experience was the difference.

Pretty much. It was a pretty quick battle and two times, Supergirl specifically stated that Wonder Woman was too fast to react to.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Noodles71
Pretty much. It was a pretty quick battle and two times, Supergirl specifically stated that Wonder Woman was too fast to react to.
Explicitly stated to be due to WW's experience. She herself said they are too close in strength and speed.

http://i.imgur.com/IBKI6Ep.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Do you think classic Namor would fare any better?

If Namor NOW can explicitly call upon the feats of things he did before, which he would be able to by all rights considering Marvel NOW didn't retcon the history of the Marvel Universe, then yeah, Classic Namor has some badass feats under his belt.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If Namor NOW can explicitly call upon the feats of things he did before, which he would be able to by all rights considering Marvel NOW didn't retcon the history of the Marvel Universe, then yeah, Classic Namor has some badass feats under his belt.

Classic Namor doesn't have the speed or skill to deal with NUDiana.

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
Explicitly stated to be due to WW's experience. She herself said they are too close in strength and speed.

http://i.imgur.com/IBKI6Ep.jpg

huh. cool feat, regardless. i've always said they were pretty much identical in stats, but that skill would result in a win for ww more often than not. thumb up

as for the thread i'd take ww for a majority but namor is capable of bringing some pain no doubt.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Classic Namor doesn't have the speed or skill to deal with NUDiana.

Unless NuDiana is going to be bringing the almighty and unstoppable KMC Speedblitz 10/10 strategem, based on who Namor has hung with, I think he'll do fine enough.

Not that speed or skill matter all that much in a pure slug fest, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.