Hi My Name Is Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
I fly like Superman and Weild Thor's Hammer...boom

ScreamPaste
1. No it isn't.
2. Goku does neither of those things.

Supra
Whats my name?

ScreamPaste
Supra.

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Supra.

Damm rightsmile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Supra
Whats my name?

Stupra, right? did I get that right?

Supra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Stupra, right? did I get that right?

Yes!!!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo :-)

Shakyamunison
Yes!!!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo :-)

laughing

ScreamPaste
I missed a joke, I hate missing jokes. Someone help me to understand.

Supra
Its an inside joke..

Supra
I was born on Planet Vegeta but my evil king's demanded my race to be evil so we where evil..but my father died defending against greater evil so I think was a man with honor as well

I was sent to earth to destroy it yet I swore to protect it, so I think my father's good lives in me and that is why I am good, but I still have the saijen in me sometimes...the Kakarotto in me but I suppress it with the Bardock in me to never stop fighting for what you believe..

Hi Im Goku

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/wordpress-funny-gifs-have-ever-been-so-mad-that-you_zps6dcdeaf9.gif~original

Stealth Moose
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/37749/670273-34rx6.jpg

Supra
Sometimes people make me do things I dont want to do because they wont leave the earth alone and all they want to do is cause problems for earth..I feel like if Im not here the whole earth would be destroyed that is why I continue to fight and train in the pursuit of perfection knowing that my fight is a good cause and that it will defend the ones I love

Supra
When I was younger I had to kill some very bad people and turned into a enormus rage monster because I was too young to be able to control my powers. Thankfully the people around me knew a way to supress the beast and many lives where saved.

ScreamPaste
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8995-goddammit_op_big.gif

Supra

This is an outrage..and a moderator must deal with this

Stealth Moose
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8995-goddammit_op_big.gif

That is the most detailed gif I have ever seen. Awesome.

Supra
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
That is the most detailed gif I have ever seen. Awesome.

shows you the level of a committed troll

Supra
I never thought I would be a god, in fact just the opposite. My entire life has been about fighting to protect the ones I love as well as the universe..I kind of have become a universal soldier for all the realms even though by birth I was born to destroy but instead I destroy evil and I can even make a god of destruction change his mind .

Shakyamunison
I never thought I would be a god, in fact just the opposite. My entire life has been about fighting to protect the ones I love as well as the universe..I kind of have become a universal soldier for all the realms even though by birth I was born to destroy but instead I destroy evil and I can even make a god of destruction change his mind .

Fantasy or delusion? I'm not sure...

Supra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Fantasy or delusion? I'm not sure...

why comment if you have nothing good to say?

Wonder Man
Hi. When using Thor's hammer always remember to honor australia.

Shakyamunison
why comment if you have nothing good to say?

How ironic!

Supra
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Hi. When using Thor's hammer always remember to honor australia.

I honor you

atv2
1. No it isn't.
2. Goku does neither of those things.

Save the first part he mentioned.

atv2
I fly like Superman and Weild Thor's Hammer...boom

Seriously!!!!?????lol.

Supra
I see a fellow Alumni has joined in on the fun. Would you like me to write some more of my fan fiction?

Wonder Man
Goku. Take the path that is lit and save on batteries. And post a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.