Volthoom vs Galuctus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
First match
H2H

Second match
At their strongest

maxivitopowe
so no one is touching this huh

zopzop
Galactus. Volthoom was an interesting but confusing character. Galactus' power level is more concrete.

Odekahn
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus. Volthoom was an interesting but confusing character. Galactus' power level is more concrete.

I could agree with this. They are in the same ballpark, and given a bit more time I think V would have become more powerful and on a scale that eclipses even Big G, but going with the more concrete character is a wise choice.

Board Walker
Actually I'm going to go with Volthoom purely because the wide spanning scale that "it" was depicted in surpasses Glactus imo, that and it seems what he represents as a concept is far grander as well.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Board Walker
Actually I'm going to go with Volthoom purely because the wide spanning scale that "it" was depicted in surpasses Glactus imo, that and it seems what he represents as a concept is far grander as well. Try even beginning to explain how that's true.

Or how that's relevant.

Board Walker
Please elaborate on what it is you do not understand?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Board Walker
Please elaborate on what it is you do not understand? Volthoom's scale eclipsing Galactus

And how that makes it even more powerful than Galactus.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Supra
Galuctus Wrecks with Power Cosmic.

If Volthoom's power was so great he should not have let himself be imprisioned by the black lantern and the corps.

SquallX
Originally posted by Supra
Galuctus Wrecks with Power Cosmic.

If Volthoom's power was so great he should not have let himself be imprisioned by the black lantern and the corps.

In most fictions, the bad guys tends to lose.

It's like Galactus, he's so powerful smart, and his techs surppasses most, yet he can't create a device to feed him. Instead he goes around killing billions when he's hungry.

CatL18
Is Galactus affected by Volthoom's Time or Reality manipulation?
I think, Cosmic Entity like Galactus is not affected by Time Manipulation. Because they are free from ordinary time stream.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by CatL18
Is Galactus affected by Volthoom's Time or Reality manipulation?
I think, Cosmic Entity like Galactus is not affected by Time Manipulation. Because they are free from ordinary time stream. He put Sphinx in a never ending time loop and he was altering reality as a side effect of merely being attacked

Galan007
Volthoom gets destroyed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.