Iron man vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
Current Iron Man vs Sage path Naruto. Who wins with no PIS.

Setting: open area with lots of civilians.
Plot: Iron man is ordered by shield to bring Naruto in dead or alive.

Q99
Only Sage Naruto? Then Iron Man should win, I think he's tough enough to take Rasenshurikens.

Boss16
Would you care to explain to me why? I tend to ask this a lot but it's just because I'm curious on what other people's reasons are.

Q99
If we're talking comic Iron Man, he's just *very* tough as well as possessing lots of firepower. His armor is simply strong enough to not be particularly damaged by rasenshuriken, and he even has targeting systems good for high-speed foes.

Sage could handle movie Iron Man, who's less powerful and less well equipped to handle someone as fast as Naruto.

Boss16
Fire power is bad in this one seeing how their are lots of civilians.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Boss16
Fire power is bad in this one seeing how their are lots of civilians.

automated-computer controlled targeting systems FTW, son.

Boss16
That's still kind of bad I would think iron man would try to fight up close so he doesn't hurt anyone.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Boss16
That's still kind of bad I would think iron man would try to fight up close so he doesn't hurt anyone.

He's part of The Avengers, so he deals with this shit regularly. He has his ways.

Q99
Repulsor rays don't cause a lot of collateral, and it's not like Naruto's going to hide behind people either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.