DCnU Zauriel Vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AW_zps9c07f6c0.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/Z_zpsb11b1e61.jpg

Warlord
is DCnu zauriel more powerful than pre reboot?

DarkSaint85
By far, imho. But he only threatened (IIRC) to erase the Phantom Stranger from existence and memory, but nothing suggested he would be unable to do so otherwise.

Cogito
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
By far, imho. But he only threatened (IIRC) to erase the Phantom Stranger from existence and memory, but nothing suggested he would be unable to do so otherwise.

No. He did it. He erased the Phantom Stranger from existence (all time and memory) so that he never even existed. He did it extremely casually, no effort needed. (God brought PS back)

This is spite, along with every other thread Zauriel has been in.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
No. He did it. He erased the Phantom Stranger from existence (all time and memory) so that he never even existed. He did it extremely casually, no effort needed. (God brought PS back)

This is spite, along with every other thread Zauriel has been in.

Got ya - couldn't recall if he did or not.

Although, if that is to be believed, I guess someone else betrayed Jesus?

Cogito
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Got ya - couldn't recall if he did or not.

Although, if that is to be believed, I guess someone else betrayed Jesus?

Had God not brought him back, I suppose that would have been the case.

chipguy_okay
Yeah. Zauriel power is pretty insane. When I read what he did i thought maybe it was because the voice was backing him (similar to how Spectre would have power-jumps if the presence wanted him to). But either way he'd demolish Adam.

Epicurus
Zauriel, easily.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Cogito
This is spite, along with every other DCvsMarvel thread made by Golgo13.
Fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.