Aang vs. Dragonborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
In the Earth Kingdom Mountain Range from Aang's fight with Ozai. The Dragonborn knows every word to every shout he can learn in the game. The Dragonborn is a Nord, who has a full set of Daedric armor, enchanted with the affects of the Dragon Priest Masks. All of his stats are at level 100. He prefers using the mace of Molag Bal and Expert Level destruction/restoration spells.

Aang is a fully realized Avatar and is able to use energy-bending. Aang is also willing to kill.

Two rounds:
- normal Aang

NemeBro
Fus Ro Dah

Jmanghan
I think Aang takes this, unless he also learned Alduin's shout.

NemeBro
Gol Hah Dov

Sacred 117
What are DB's canonical feats? Also, this "level 100" shit is irrelevant, as it is purely mechanical, and has no quantifiable measure (hence the request for ACTUAL feats).

The only thing I can say for certain is that destruction magic isn't going to so a damn thing, because Aang can simply send all of this right back, with greater proficiency at that.

NemeBro
Aang has yet to redirect lightning, especially lightning thrown as quickly and shit as Dovahkiin's.

KingD19
To think he'd not be taught how to redirect and generate lightning from Ozai and Zuko is nonsense.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Aang has yet to redirect lightning, especially lightning thrown as quickly and shit as Dovahkiin's.

He actually caught Ozai's lightning. He just refused to counter with it because of his 'no-kill' policy.

If need be, I'll pull it up when I get home.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
Fus Ro Dah

It's weak as shit, dude. Not gonna do anything of note.

NemeBro
It can disintegrate humans.

Like Aang, for example.

KingD19
Dragonborn gets a rock to the face before he can charge the shout.

Utrigita
I might have missed the part where Aang can control the flow of time... can make himself Ethereal... and can redirect a pulse of force (not a element mind you) that can shatter a fortified wall. I actually see Aang having some serious problems because of the Dragonborns versility that he has with his shouts. But Nemebro knows the lore on elderscrolls better then me.

NemeBro
Which does what to someone who can tank attacks from Alduin, who can crumble underground caverns dozens or more meters low by attacking the surface?

The charge is a gameplay mechanic. Dovahkiin can Shout three syllables before Aang can muster enough Earthbending wazoo to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.