MOS Group v. Thor Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
General Zod and Faora (MOS) versus Thor and Loki (As of Thor 2). No restriction of showcased powers, no PIS. Bloodlusted. Arena: wide open plain.

Shoot.

COG Veteran
Loki's mischief FTW.

Causes Zod and Faora to view each other as enemies and they destroy themselves.

Supra
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Loki's mischief FTW.

Causes Zod and Faora to view each other as enemies and they destroy themselves.

Faora and Zod wreck crew

COG Veteran
Negative.

Supra
Negative.

Positive

MoS>Thor

Zod>Thor

Faora>Loki

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Supra
Positive

MoS>Thor

Zod>Thor

Faora>Loki

Really? Cuz last time I checked, MoS was barely breaking 50% across most reviews whereas Thor was at around 75%.

Loki's illusions allow team Asguard to divide and conquer.

quanchi112
Thor's team wins all day.

NemeBro
Zod will beat Faora, then he'll beat Loki, then he'll beat Thor.

Zod solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro

Zod solos. laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
The Kryptonians are just far to strong and have far to many abilities.

wilco
The only thing I know about Thor - an Australian played him in the movie (Chris Hemsworth).

Many women want to have sex with him....nieces and some Gay Men... laughing

Stealth Moose

Zod solos.

Sounds legit. I can't counter this iron-clad reasoning.

quanchi112
Nah, team Thor wins. More experience and far more clever team.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, team Thor wins. More experience and far more clever team.

Substantiate with sources.

abhilegend

Zod solos.

wilco
I am realizing, many people here in this forum like comics! laughing out loud

I do like the Bang big theory....I f***ing do laughing Well I do......Penny is HOT!

COG Veteran
Originally posted by abhilegend

As the biggest superman fanboy on KMC, i'd imagine you would be able to put up a better arguement.

Tzeentch
Thor rofl-snaps Zod's neck while Faora forces herself on Loki, killing him in the process. Than she beats up Thor.

abhilegend
As the biggest superman fanboy on KMC, i'd imagine you would be able to put up a better arguement.
Why would I when the simple argument is best suited?

wilco
Originally posted by wilco
I am realizing, many people here in this forum like comics! laughing out loud

I do like the Bang big theory....I f***ing do laughing Well I do......Penny is HOT!

http://maxblogcdn.fooyoh.com/attach/3/201012201083457220.jpg

big grin

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vrTryLAVnl4/SnioNwbCxuI/AAAAAAAAAfw/xx3ybjjfmqA/s1600-h/kaley_cuoco_001_600x796.jpg

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/middle/2013/08/16/399896-kaley-cuocu.jpg

laughing

rolling on floor laughing

wilco
Kaley

wilco
One more

Supra
Really? Cuz last time I checked, MoS was barely breaking 50% across most reviews whereas Thor was at around 75%.

Loki's illusions allow team Asguard to divide and conquer.

why dont you go argue with another non marine there devil dog ok?
semper fi

COG Veteran
why dont you go argue with another non marine there devil dog ok?
semper fi

Loki wins.

Supra
Loki whens when GS.Hartman lives from his wounds

quanchi112
As the biggest superman fanboy on KMC, i'd imagine you would be able to put up a better arguement. He is very simple minded. He gets mocked wherever he goes.

abhilegend
Hahaha. Anyway kryptonians wins. I wonder why Loki didn't use his magic when Hulk beat the shit out of him.

Supra
Hahaha. Anyway kryptonians wins. I wonder why Loki didn't use his magic when Hulk beat the shit out of him.

no magic could stop this beating
hWqGNITWIEc

quanchi112
Hahaha. Anyway kryptonians wins. I wonder why Loki didn't use his magic when Hulk beat the shit out of him. Hulk is a force unlike Superman.

Stealth Moose
Hulk is a force unlike Superman.

Supes upper end strength and durability feats exceed Hulk's, in film continuity.

Supra
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Supes upper end strength and durability feats exceed Hulk's, in film continuity.

Stealth I respect you and your a esteemed member here, lets end this thread by just simply that..let it die..

Stealth Moose
I made the thread to actually see if it would be of merit. In retrospect, as much as I like Thor and Loki much more, they would be extremely wrecked by MOS characters.

quanchi112
Supes upper end strength and durability feats exceed Hulk's, in film continuity. Not even close. Watch Hulk palm the giant alien ship with ease. Superman couldn't have done so with anywhere near to the degree Hulk did.

Stealth Moose
Not even close. Watch Hulk palm the giant alien ship with ease. Superman couldn't have done so with anywhere near to the degree Hulk did.

You realize that Supes punched clear through the World Engine while in the throes of its terraforming beam which leveled entire city blocks, right?

Keep smoking that crack.

quanchi112
You realize that Supes punched clear through the World Engine while in the throes of its terraforming beam which leveled entire city blocks, right?

Keep smoking that crack. That feat was not that impressive at all. Superman was trying his absolute hardest whereas Hulk easily destroyed it like it was a mere afterthought.

Hulk smash.

Stealth Moose
That feat was not that impressive at all. Superman was trying his absolute hardest whereas Hulk easily destroyed it like it was a mere afterthought.

Hulk smash.

Supes can survive atmospheric reentry at breakneck speed, be punched and thrown through concrete and steel structures like demented dominoes, and can again, punch through the World Engine while dealing with a beam that's basically altering the core of a planet and destroying the local setting at the same time.

Supes combined durability and strength >>>> Hulk's.

FrothByte

Because Hulk cheapshot him while he was talking? Granted it was Loki's fault to be stupid enough to try and talk to Hulk. But if he truly was fighting then that fight would have been different. Hulk may still have won (maybe) but he'd definitely work harder for it.

quanchi112
Supes can survive atmospheric reentry at breakneck speed, be punched and thrown through concrete and steel structures like demented dominoes, and can again, punch through the World Engine while dealing with a beam that's basically altering the core of a planet and destroying the local setting at the same time.

Supes combined durability and strength >>>> Hulk's. Hulk can palm gigantic ships without speed aiding his strength and force of impact. Superman needs speed the Hulk doesn't.

Hulk has dynamic strength and doesn't need speed in order to greater amplify it. Hulk would only get angrier and rearrange Superman's face.

Thor is more skilled than either and would dominate Superman. All he has to do is lay his hammer on his chest. laughing out loud

Stealth Moose
Hulk can palm gigantic ships without speed aiding his strength and force of impact. Superman needs speed the Hulk doesn't.

Hulk has dynamic strength and doesn't need speed in order to greater amplify it. Hulk would only get angrier and rearrange Superman's face.

Thor is more skilled than either and would dominate Superman. All he has to do is lay his hammer on his chest. laughing out loud

http://blogs.vso.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

As per your usual.

quanchi112
http://blogs.vso.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

As per your usual. How can Superman get the hammer off of his chest ?

Stealth Moose
Morally awesome people can lift the hammer. Supes is a good candidate, considering Capt'n 'Murica could do it. In any case, how could Thor hope to lay the hammer down on Supes when the latter is completely mobile?

quanchi112
Morally awesome people can lift the hammer. Supes is a good candidate, considering Capt'n 'Murica could do it. In any case, how could Thor hope to lay the hammer down on Supes when the latter is completely mobile? When did Cap lift his hammer ?

Hitting him with it and then placing it on him. Superman can't lift the hammer. There is no evidence he can. Your bias is appalling.

Stealth Moose
When did Cap lift his hammer ?

Comics. So the idea is IF the films take the concept the same way as the comics, THEN it seems likely Cap and Supes could lift the hammer. They are paragons of morality compared to most.

Your trolling attempt is admirable, but you can't establish that Thor can keep Supes still enough to lay a hammer on his chest like the completely immobile Loki. In fact, in the entire film duology, Thor only does that once with an opponent well below his level who is stunned.

quanchi112
Comics. So the idea is IF the films take the concept the same way as the comics, THEN it seems likely Cap and Supes could lift the hammer. They are paragons of morality compared to most.

Your trolling attempt is admirable, but you can't establish that Thor can keep Supes still enough to lay a hammer on his chest like the completely immobile Loki. In fact, in the entire film duology, Thor only does that once with an opponent well below his level who is stunned. This is the movie version only. We don't pick and choose to take from comics. Superman failed to pick up the hammer under normal circumstances on comics. big grin

By your own comic worshiping ways Superman is weak to magic aka Mjolnir. You're just biased and it is quite obvious. Hammer laid on his chest. Loki and Thor high five and then proceed to demolish Zod.

NemeBro
Hulk can palm gigantic ships without speed aiding his strength and force of impact. Superman needs speed the Hulk doesn't.

Thor is more skilled than either and would dominate Superman. All he has to do is lay his hammer on his chest. laughing out loud It doesn't matter if Superman needs speed to accomplish the feat. He has it, and still hits hard enough to kill Thor and friends.

Nephthys
Morally awesome people can lift the hammer. Supes is a good candidate, considering Capt'n 'Murica could do it. In any case, how could Thor hope to lay the hammer down on Supes when the latter is completely mobile?

As I recall, there was a Marvel/DC crossover and Supes failed to pick it up. Wonder Woman did though. I don't think its just about being a moral guy.

COG Veteran
Loki whens when GS.Hartman lives from his wounds

He was never stated to have died.

That was actually reeeally funny tho.

Supra
He was never stated to have died.

That was actually reeeally funny tho.

hes as dead as this coyote is in my yard..dead

COG Veteran
hes as dead as this coyote is in my yard..dead

Based on?

Supra
Based on?

DqvCA4c80GQ
don't mess with crazy no matter who you are

COG Veteran
I cannot view this evidence with this device.

Supra
I cannot view this evidence with this device.

Now this is the worst comeback Kmc history.

COG Veteran
It was not a comeback. It is a fact.

Supra
Idolizing...

you wanna get real? What unit were you with brah? I was in 3/3 Weapons Company

Gunny got shot dead cause he was a jackass marine loser who trolled recruits..he payed for that snowball bro.. dead or alive....he paid for it

COG Veteran
Kinda like your idolizing Supes and Zod?

No evidence that Gunny died. That was never stated in the film.

Sgt. Fenix is my squad leader.

abhilegend
Originally posted by FrothByte
Because Hulk cheapshot him while he was talking? Granted it was Loki's fault to be stupid enough to try and talk to Hulk. But if he truly was fighting then that fight would have been different. Hulk may still have won (maybe) but he'd definitely work harder for it.
Cheapshot from the front while Loki knew he was in a fight? What about when Thor pushed his shit in and he ran away?

FrothByte
Cheapshot from the front while Loki knew he was in a fight? What about when Thor pushed his shit in and he ran away?

Like I said, it was Loki's fault that he tried to talk to Hulk. That still doesn't change the fact that Hulk attacked him when he was not trying to fight. So that beating that Hulk gave him, that was a beating done to a none resisting Loki. Had Loki been fully fighting then it might have turned out different.

As for Loki vs. Thor, well, Thor has AOE attacks which can cancel out Loki's illusions as we saw in the first Thor movie.

Supra
DqvCA4c80GQ
don't mess with crazy no matter who you are

He dies right here gunny

Idolazion happens when you respect someone for their beliefs

"Im from Kypton, every action I take if for the good of my people"

the ninjak
The MOS group isn't picking up the hammer.

And none can see through Loki's illusions.
His enchanted daggers will force through their durability.

The brothers will team up and win this fight.

Supra
Originally posted by the ninjak
The MOS group isn't picking up the hammer.

And none can see through Loki's illusions.

His daggers would produce no result as we have no proof from ANY of them are weak to magic from this movie

Thor is always beating Lokis ass with his hammer, if he can do it so can the kryptonians who are a lot stronger.

Loki will have no time to deal with Faora when she is speed blitzing his ass and then pounding him into submission like this

Pretty sure Zod and Faora little bit smarter and faster then Thor

WHere is Loki's magic here to confuse this rage monster

Thing about Faora is she would not stop till Loki is dead.

'For every human you save we will kill a million more."

hWqGNITWIEc

the ninjak
Neither can Thor and he always gets Thor's hammer up his ass or should I say "on his chest"

Loki will have no time to deal with Faora when she is speed blitzing his ass and then pounding him into submission like this

Pretty sure Zod and Faora little bit smarter and faster then Thor

WHere is Loki's magic here to confuse this rage monster

Thing about Faora is she would not stop till Loki is dead.

'For every human you save we will kill a million more."

hWqGNITWIEc

The phuck are you talking about? Thor is worthy of wielding the hammer.
Loki can cloud men's thoughts including aliens.
It's an easy game.
The Hulk Loki battle was a cheapshot.
Any film buff will agree.
He just stood there and took the damage. It was bad writing.
Thor 2 proved otherwise. Loki is a strategic genius.

Zod and Faora don't stand a chance.

Supra
It's an easy game.

I find it funny when I strike an internet cord with someone, when someone reads something I did not say and then gets whiny about it

Loki supposedly can see ahead in time or has extra senses right to stop an arrow from hitting his eye in "Avengers"

Yet he could not stop the hulk..

What world do you live in? You think it was bad writing, its called "hulk smash"

Loki never wins...in the end he always loses in every situation presented...he loses

the ninjak
I find it funny when I strike an internet cord with someone, when someone reads something I did not say and then gets whiny about it

Loki supposedly can see ahead in time or has extra senses right to stop an arrow from hitting his eye in "Avengers"

Yet he could not stop the hulk..

What world do you live in? You think it was bad writing, its called "hulk smash"

Loki never wins...in the end he always loses in every situation presented...he loses

Wrong. He wins obviously in Thor 2. Even when impaled and killed he still manages to take control of Asgard.

It is all smoke and mirrors. Loki is master of such tricks.

Thor watched Loki die yet instead he took control of Asgard.

And in regards to defence? He withstood a complete attack by a Hulk! And didn't take a scratch. Just got winded. Take it as you will.

abhilegend
It's an easy game.

Zod and Faora don't stand a chance.
Loki doesn't have a single fight where he is this untouchable god. Everyone from Frost Giants to Thor to Hulk tagged him. To pretend that Faora and Zod wouldn't is nothing but stroking marvel characters. Its not how Loki fights.

abhilegend
Wrong. He wins obviously in Thor 2. Even when impaled and killed he still manages to take control of Asgard.

It is all smoke and mirrors. Loki is master of such tricks.

Thor watched Loki die yet instead he took control of Asgard.

And in regards to defence? He withstood a complete attack by a Hulk! And didn't take a scratch. Just got winded. Take it as you will.
Only winded? He was phucked up and totally incapacitated. If Hulk can surprise him with his speed, Faora would push his shit in. He doesn't have a single showing where he can contend with a supefast, superstrong, merciless soldier like Faora.

abhilegend
Like I said, it was Loki's fault that he tried to talk to Hulk. That still doesn't change the fact that Hulk attacked him when he was not trying to fight. So that beating that Hulk gave him, that was a beating done to a none resisting Loki. Had Loki been fully fighting then it might have turned out different.

As for Loki vs. Thor, well, Thor has AOE attacks which can cancel out Loki's illusions as we saw in the first Thor movie.
And he is a fool for doing that. Hulk surprised him with his speed and pushed his shit in. Guess who is faster than Hulk here? A huge lulz @ non fighting Loki though.

I'm talking about their Avengers fight where Thor pushed his shit in after Loki went h2h with him. No illusions there either.

Stealth Moose
Loki doesn't have a single fight where he is this untouchable god. Everyone from Frost Giants to Thor to Hulk tagged him. To pretend that Faora and Zod wouldn't is nothing but stroking marvel characters. Its not how Loki fights.

thumb up

Astute observation.

FrothByte
And he is a fool for doing that. Hulk surprised him with his speed and pushed his shit in. Guess who is faster than Hulk here? A huge lulz @ non fighting Loki though.

I'm talking about their Avengers fight where Thor pushed his shit in after Loki went h2h with him. No illusions there either.

We're going round in circles here. Yes, Loki was a fool to try and talk to the Hulk. No one is trying to debate that. You can call him a fool as much as you want, that still doesn't change the fact that HE WASN'T TRYING TO FIGHT HULK.

As far as I know in KMC rules, the combatants here are fully prepared to fight each other, which means Loki will have his illusions ready and at hand. The kryptonians can speed blitz Loki all they want, that won't help if all they're hitting are illusions.

Now, I'm not saying Thor and Loki wins. Majority of the time the Kryptonians will win due to sheer speed and durability. But don't be surprised if the brothers pull out a couple of upsets. Loki's magic is key here, plus Thor's ranged and AOE attacks are more powerful than any the Kryptonians have shown. If Loki's daggers can penetrate Kyrptonian hide then the fight should go 50/50. If not, I'd say 70/30 in favor of the Kryptonians.

There's also the fact that all you need to do is damage Faora's helmet and she's susceptible to an easy KO.

abhilegend
We're going round in circles here. Yes, Loki was a fool to try and talk to the Hulk. No one is trying to debate that. You can call him a fool as much as you want, that still doesn't change the fact that HE WASN'T TRYING TO FIGHT HULK.

As far as I know in KMC rules, the combatants here are fully prepared to fight each other, which means Loki will have his illusions ready and at hand. The kryptonians can speed blitz Loki all they want, that won't help if all they're hitting are illusions.

Now, I'm not saying Thor and Loki wins. Majority of the time the Kryptonians will win due to sheer speed and durability. But don't be surprised if the brothers pull out a couple of upsets. Loki's magic is key here, plus Thor's ranged and AOE attacks are more powerful than any the Kryptonians have shown. If Loki's daggers can penetrate Kyrptonian hide then the fight should go 50/50. If not, I'd say 70/30 in favor of the Kryptonians.

There's also the fact that all you need to do is damage Faora's helmet and she's susceptible to an easy KO.
If he had tried to fight the hulk, the result would've been the same. He is a fool and a braggart, you can't just dismiss his showings saying that. He would do the same here as he's fighting in character, you're not fighting in his place.

They are not prepared, they still fight in character and we actually take the fights they have been in the actual canon in account. If you're going to argue powersets, go to CBR.

You're speculating a lot of things here. If and what, Loki's magic has been utterly ineffectual against any opponent he fought, his dagger only made Thor mad and he pushed Loki's shit in and Thor doesn't uses AOE attacks against his opponents mostly. He's a hero, not a villain.

You also need superman level strength to do that as a sucker punch from Kal damaged that.

FrothByte
If he had tried to fight the hulk, the result would've been the same. He is a fool and a braggart, you can't just dismiss his showings saying that. He would do the same here as he's fighting in character, you're not fighting in his place.

They are not prepared, they still fight in character and we actually take the fights they have been in the actual canon in account. If you're going to argue powersets, go to CBR.

You're speculating a lot of things here. If and what, Loki's magic has been utterly ineffectual against any opponent he fought, his dagger only made Thor mad and he pushed Loki's shit in and Thor doesn't uses AOE attacks against his opponents mostly. He's a hero, not a villain.

You also need superman level strength to do that as a sucker punch from Kal damaged that.

If he tried to fight Hulk h2h then yes, same thing would have happened. Hulk however is not smart enough to get around the illusions.

Yes, Loki doesn't always fight like that, but he has shown quite capable of using illusions during his fights, especially seen in Thor 2. Just because he wasn't quite as good at using them before doesn't mean that you can pick and choose his lowest showings as his usual fighting style. Because if that's your reasoning, I can easily do the same and keep pointing out the Superman got knocked out by an oil rig.

Far as I know, we use the character's latest feats as this will show them at their current capacity... that means Loki as he was seen in Thor 2.

Zack Fair
Kryptonians.

abhilegend
If he tried to fight Hulk h2h then yes, same thing would have happened. Hulk however is not smart enough to get around the illusions.

Yes, Loki doesn't always fight like that, but he has shown quite capable of using illusions during his fights, especially seen in Thor 2. Just because he wasn't quite as good at using them before doesn't mean that you can pick and choose his lowest showings as his usual fighting style. Because if that's your reasoning, I can easily do the same and keep pointing out the Superman got knocked out by an oil rig.

Far as I know, we use the character's latest feats as this will show them at their current capacity... that means Loki as he was seen in Thor 2.
What else would he do? Shoot hulk with his non-existent magic? Throw knives? Loki fought h2h with everyone, be it Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Frost Giants, Thor while having Gungnir and that's it. There is nothing else to draw from.

I haven't seen Thor 2 but if its as useful as luring a frost giant to a pit or throwing Thor into a glass cage, forget about it. Its nothing useful into a fight with someone as fast as Faora or Zod. They could just zip through every illusion untill they smack the real loki. And then what? And even that showing is beyond Thor and Loki unless they blew up something as big as that Oil Rig. It was easily big enough that a helicopter looked small compared to it.

What did Loki do in Thor 2 anyway that's so impressive?

Zack Fair
Thor and Loki hope this is noob Zod. Otherwise this is very one sided against them.

abhilegend
Yeah, full powered Zod actually looked stronger than Superman when he straight up caught a punch from him and his trick with superman's cape and throwing him away would KTFO Thor or Loki.

FrothByte
What else would he do? Shoot hulk with his non-existent magic? Throw knives? Loki fought h2h with everyone, be it Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Frost Giants, Thor while having Gungnir and that's it. There is nothing else to draw from.

I haven't seen Thor 2 but if its as useful as luring a frost giant to a pit or throwing Thor into a glass cage, forget about it. Its nothing useful into a fight with someone as fast as Faora or Zod. They could just zip through every illusion untill they smack the real loki. And then what? And even that showing is beyond Thor and Loki unless they blew up something as big as that Oil Rig. It was easily big enough that a helicopter looked small compared to it.

What did Loki do in Thor 2 anyway that's so impressive?

You should watch Thor 2 first then before making your conclusions. Like I said, Loki's illusions won't be enough to grant them majority of the wins, but it should still get them a few wins. At the very least, it should make it a good fight. Loki's illusions coupled with Thor's raw power is not an easy combination to beat.

You're also forgetting Loki's mind manipulation powers and the fact that he can mass produce illusions like he did in the first Thor movie. He's capable of imitating another person's likeness... so if he copies Zod then makes Thor look like Faora, then makes a dozen more illusions of Zod and Faora... well, that should make things interesting.

Zack Fair
True that, but Thor 2 changes nothing. In fact it cements the fact Thor is a hell of a lot less agile and mobile than the kryptonians.

The cape throwing KOing Thor is BS though. Loki might get ****ed up by it though.

abhilegend
You should watch Thor 2 first then before making your conclusions. Like I said, Loki's illusions won't be enough to grant them majority of the wins, but it should still get them a few wins. At the very least, it should make it a good fight. Loki's illusions coupled with Thor's raw power is not an easy combination to beat.

You're also forgetting Loki's mind manipulation powers and the fact that he can mass produce illusions like he did in the first Thor movie. He's capable of imitating another person's likeness... so if he copies Zod then makes Thor look like Faora, then makes a dozen more illusions of Zod and Faora... well, that should make things interesting.
Why don't you tell me what did Loki do in that movie which involved his illusions? Why should they? At most it would be an annoyance but both Zod and Faora are fast enough to zip through all of Loki's illusions. Not to mention Zod has X-ray vision and he would look through illusions.

The same mind bending powers which failed on Tony because of his arc reactor? LOL.

Before or After either Zod and Faora beat the shit out of him at super-speed since Loki went h2h against everyone.

Supra

Your damn right, you actually think he wanted to fight that guy, however lokis big mouth got him in trouble yet again.

hWqGNITWIEc
puny god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.