Video game idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I know a lot of people feel that Star Wars has become too focused on the Jedi vs. Sith conflict and want to see more focus on starfighter pilots, smugglers etc. While I respect this view, personally the Jedi and their struggles against the dark side have always been the biggest draw for me and I'm sure I'm not alone. For that reason I'd like to share with you what I think would be an awesome idea for a game.

Basically it would be a "beat-em up" game with a roster made up exclusively of Jedi and Sith. Of course you'd have Luke, Darth Vader, Kenobi, Mace Windu etc but here's what would be the real draw.

The game would include a character creation feature same as in the KOTOR games (as well as games like Soul Calibur IV, Mortal Kombat: Armaggedon etc). That way you could create and play asnearly any Jedi/Sith from the EU you wanted!

Say you want to play as Brakiss or Tionne, Johun Othone or Sirak. You could do just that. Ideally you could also adjust Force powers for each character. For example Corran Horn would have zero telekinesis.

If you want a story you could say that some kind of space/time disruption had occurred, causing multiple timelines and parallel universes to collide.

Does anyone else think this would be a top-selling game and wants to know why it hasn't already been made?

Nephthys
Thats actually an awesome idea.

Stealth Moose
Exar Kun.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/269/b/f/ryu_shinkuu_hadouken_gif_by_mathewwite-d2zk3ez.gif

I win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.