Please Respect this development

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
I urge the community to just allow believers in this theory to respond. I would like to hear what they think based on there thoughts or ideas or preconceptions to surface..The question is..

What do you think it will be like when returns to earth? On that single, day what do you think would happen on the earth based on your knowledge of religion, the bible, other scriptures or any movies or fantasys that might have led you to this onclusion..

What do you think it will be like when God Returns to the earth..

Bardock42
When and how did you become a believer, Supra?

Mindship
Originally posted by Supra
What do you think it will be like when God Returns to the earth.. "God" never left. "We" are simply asleep and unaware of our highest nature. When we -- that aspect of God which can know Itself -- wake up, the foibles of the ego will diminish.

But I presume this is not what you meant. You're thinking of Jesus or some divine incarnation coming to earth as a corporeal "superhuman," so to speak? In that case, the US government will begin Project Cadmus, while the bulk of the population will be divided into: 1) those who believe they are saved; 2) those who think Satan has come and the Messiah will not be far behind (#1 & 2 will depend on what this strange visitor looks like, ie, what expectations his/her appearance will fill or fail to fill); 3) those who think aliens are phucking with us; and 4) those who are just suspicious of the whole damn thing and go back to posting at KMC.

Shakyamunison
I urge the community to just allow believers in this theory to respond. I would like to hear what they think based on there thoughts or ideas or preconceptions to surface..The question is..

What do you think it will be like when returns to earth? On that single, day what do you think would happen on the earth based on your knowledge of religion, the bible, other scriptures or any movies or fantasys that might have led you to this onclusion..

Sure, but what do you mean by "believers"?
Who are you wanting to respond, and what kind of time limit?
Would like the end of the year be enough time?
Can I thrash this thread on Jan 1?

Oneness
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2209764/

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Mindship
"God" never left. "We" are simply asleep and unaware of our highest nature. When we -- that aspect of God which can know Itself -- wake up, the foibles of the ego will diminish.

But I presume this is not what you meant. You're thinking of Jesus or some divine incarnation coming to earth as a corporeal "superhuman," so to speak? In that case, the US government will begin Project Cadmus, while the bulk of the population will be divided into: 1) those who believe they are saved; 2) those who think Satan has come and the Messiah will not be far behind (#1 & 2 will depend on what this strange visitor looks like, ie, what expectations his/her appearance will fill or fail to fill); 3) those who think aliens are phucking with us; and 4) those who are just suspicious of the whole damn thing and go back to posting at KMC.

Gnostic?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Gnostic?

I think the Gnostics were also Christian until the other Christians killed them and burned their books.

Stealth Moose
Pretty much.

Supra
Originally posted by Bardock42
When and how did you become a believer, Supra?

I beleived in him my whole life and it was confirmed when i saw God and heaven when I died.

Stealth Moose
You type pretty well for a dead guy.

Supra
You type pretty well for a dead guy.

i was lucky to come back..very luck and i was retired from my wounds from the war

Shakyamunison
i was lucky to come back..very luck and i was retired from my wounds from the war

Of course you do realize that disqualifies you as ever being dead.

People who die don't come back, and people who come back never died.

Supra
dead for 4 minutes without breathing?

Stealth Moose
Did the electrical activity in your brain cease?

Shakyamunison
dead for 4 minutes without breathing?

Death is not a light switch. If you came back then you did not really die. Sure you had a traumatic experience that brought you close to death, but sense you are now talking to me, then you never died.

Supra
Go read 90 minutes in Heaven...then we can have a serious conversation on death

Bardock42
I beleived in him my whole life and it was confirmed when i saw God and heaven when I died.

Can you tell more about what happened? And how it changed your outlook, if at all?

Stealth Moose

You weren't "dead" long enough for brain activity to cease. Maybe you were having perceptions shaped by your cultural upbringing.

Supra
You weren't "dead" long enough for brain activity to cease. Maybe you were having perceptions shaped by your cultural upbringing.

You ever die in the war? Get shot or lose your legs?

Shakyamunison

Convince me! Don't just point me off to a book. Convince me!

Show me how a person who is dead, and I mean really dead, and then a alive.

NDE = Near Death Experience not Death Experience. The reason "near is used is because the person didn't die. They only came NEAR to death.

Maybe you are saying that when you are NEAR death, you can see the rest of the way. OK, tell me how that works.

Supra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Convince me! Don't just point me off to a book. Convince me!

Show me how a person who is dead, and I mean really dead, and then a alive.

NDE = Near Death Experience not Death Experience. The reason "near is used is because the person didn't die. They only came NEAR to death.

Maybe you are saying that when you are NEAR death, you can see the rest of the way. OK, tell me how that works.

Shakyamunison

Yes, but not in this lifetime.

Supra
Yes, but not in this lifetime.

Go do it in this lifetime and experience it in this life time then we can talk

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Shakyamunison
Go do it in this lifetime and experience it in this life time then we can talk

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I will not return in this lifetime, and I will not remember in the next. How does this help your argument? You are not convincing me.

Supra
I will not return in this lifetime, and I will not remember in the next. How does this help your argument? You are not convincing me.

i dont have to convince you of anything i answer to no man

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Shakyamunison
My brother, was schizophrenic. He could tell you stories about Vietnam that would make your skin crawl. I really don't believe that he killed 1 million NC with a backpack nuke, but he believed it.

Supra
My brother, was schizophrenic. He could tell you stories about Vietnam that would make your skin crawl. I really don't believe that he killed 1 million NC with a backpack nuke, but he believed it.

and?

Shakyamunison
and?

There is no and. Belief can overcome reality.

Supra
There is no and. Belief can overcome reality.

i no longer believe i know i seen i been i experienced just like you think you lived another life...so have i
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Shakyamunison
i no longer believe i know i seen i been i experienced just like you think you lived another life...so have i
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

But I don't make that claim as fact. I simply say it makes sense in my life. If that is what you are saying, then I understand. Something doesn't have to be a fact for it to make sense in your life, and you don't have to convince anyone else of that.

Supra
But I don't make that claim as fact. I simply say it makes sense in my life. If that is what you are saying, then I understand. Something doesn't have to be a fact for it to make sense in your life, and you don't have to convince anyone else of that.

where did i state fact and why are you so incessent about living on your computer? go play the guitar and better your life..none shall be bettered here my friend..none..

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Shakyamunison
where did i state fact and why are you so incessent about living on your computer? go play the guitar and better your life..none shall be bettered here my friend..none..

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Here...

I think its funny that you tell me to go play guitar. I used to be in a professional band, and no I was never famous and you have never heard my songs on the radio.

Supra
yet you spend all your time on here trying to disrespect others opinions and experiences..your a real rock star bro..a real one.

Shakyamunison
yet you spend all your time on here trying to disrespect others opinions and experiences..your a real rock star bro..a real one.

At least I didn't say I died. big grin

Supra
At least I didn't say I died. big grin

now your just and idiot and on my ignore list good luck with your pathetic existence of degrading people

ignored...

BackFire
Keep it civil.

Supra
Originally posted by BackFire
Keep it civil.

he is ignored..it will be

Shakyamunison
Did we make it to the bottom of the pyramid already?

Supra
thank you

Bardock42
Supra, can you tell more about what happened to you? And how it changed your outlook, if at all?

Supra
Supra, can you tell more about what happened to you? And how it changed your outlook, if at all?

Well I have always believed in God and heaven since I was born but I never have actually seen the supernatural..

As I was taken to the other world I got to see the river of life and its not like any river on earth..its a spiraling lifestream of actual living water and i flew through it with angels on either side of me..as i was in the living water i felt what can only described as perfection in all forms..there was no noise i could recall other then a "heavenly noise" that vibrated through my being..

Bardock42
And has this experience changed your behaviour or lifestyle?

Supra
And has this experience changed your behaviour or lifestyle?

beyond words...all i do is talk about that and Gods power in my life..i have been transformed by being in the river of life..my whole purpose now has been defined as who I am an where I am going and what my purpose is.. I do God 27/7 now

I cannot serve two masters

Greatest I am

The enslavement of the earth will not be pretty.

The Vigilantes will load up as God's tyranny takes effect.

If the God we are speculating on here is the same prick of the Bible, --- then I volunteer to help.

Any man that likes freedom will do the same. God and the Sons of God have used the earth as a brothel before and men would not allow it to happen again.

God's flag, this one, should never be allowed to fly on earth.

http://imgur.com/a/90sTN

Regards
DL

Supra
Originally posted by Greatest I am
The enslavement of the earth will not be pretty.

The Vigilantes will load up as God's tyranny takes effect.

If the God we are speculating on here is the same prick of the Bible, --- then I volunteer to help.

Any man that likes freedom will do the same. God and the Sons of God have used the earth as a brothel before and men would not allow it to happen again.

God's flag, this one, should never be allowed to fly on earth.

http://imgur.com/a/90sTN

Regards
DL

Im beyond the earth

Esau Cairn
Im beyond the earth

And yet you cannot be at peace with what others believe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supra
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
And yet you cannot be at peace with what others believe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

when have a i spoke once against anthers belief quote me

for you will fail because you cannot

Contagious

Mindship
Gnostic? The perennial philosophy, which would include Gnosticism.

Bardock42
So...you are saying you are......a gnostic.

cool

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Mindship
The perennial philosophy, which would include Gnosticism.

thumb up

Supra
So...you are saying you are......a gnostic.

cool

Yes

Shakyamunison
Yes

You are a gnostic?! I don't believe it.

Stealth Moose
Pretty sure Supra doesn't mean that he's a gnostic.

Greatest I am
Im beyond the earth

If you are a Gnostic Christian like myself, then of course.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
If you are a Gnostic Christian like myself, then of course.

Regards
DL

I don't think he is.

Supra
I don't think he is.

Who are you to tell me who and what I am, your a Fraud

Stealth Moose
*you're

And you probably don't even know what a gnostic is anyways.

Supra
*you're

And you probably don't even know what a gnostic is anyways.

Please keep correcting my spelling and stuff, it only shows you inferiority complex to run from a debate with fear and grows my power.

Thanks tool.

Stealth Moose
I don't run from a debate, Supra. If anything, you might as well start a Red Herring farm with your inability to answer directly. But let's try again:

Do you know what a gnostic really is?

Supra
I don't run from a debate, Supra. If anything, you might as well start a Red Herring farm with your inability to answer directly. But let's try again:

Yes I live it, since you do not, you only know the meaning..you don't live for anything but your next fantasy troll.

Shakyamunison

Stealth Moose
It baffles me that you can attempt to bluff me on something you could Google in five seconds. That kind of lazy stubbornness is unique, Supra.

Supra
It baffles me that you can attempt to bluff me on something you could Google in five seconds. That kind of lazy stubbornness is unique, Supra.

Why do I need to google something that I live, its you who have googled it and are trying to tell me who I am.. I google nothing..

Your doubt will be your undoing, your questioning hard heart only makes my faith stronger..There is nothing you can do or say to change this.

You have lost and you only feed me more strength from your internet eyes that trust in google to be your savior.

Supra

Stealth Moose
You basically just said you were part of a heretical Christian movement that the mainstream churches do not recognize as legimate and even crusaded against them. But you haven't demonstrated any knowledge of gnosticism, so why should I believe you?

Supra
You basically just said you were part of a heretical Christian movement that the mainstream churches do not recognize as legimate and even crusaded against them. But you haven't demonstrated any knowledge of gnosticism, so why should I believe you?

Quote me where I said any of this..again you lie. I don't care what you believe. I care what I know to be truth in my life, which you are not apart of other then these keystrokes.

Quote me where I said I go to church.

You cannot win, cant you see that..There is nothing for you to win here.

Only God Wins

Shakyamunison
You had to look that up, you did not write that nor did you cite where it came from you continue to lie.

It is a Google definition. I didn't think I needed to post a link. sorry about that. Next time I will post a link.

Stealth Moose
Quote me where I said any of this..again you lie. I don't care what you believe. I care what I know to be truth in my life, which you are not apart of other then these keystrokes.

You cannot win, cant you see that..There is nothing for you to win here.

Only God Wins

If you don't care what anyone believes, do everyone a favor and stop posting. God knows you should be out lifting weights, banging your "hot girlfriend that God gave yyou, srsly bro he did", fighting sharks and being Marine Combat Lazarus.

Your amateur hour trolling was amusing for awhile but now it's just boring.

Supra
If you don't care what anyone believes, do everyone a favor and stop posting. God knows you should be out lifting weights, banging your "hot girlfriend that God gave yyou, srsly bro he did", fighting sharks and being Marine Combat Lazarus.

Your amateur hour trolling was amusing for awhile but now it's just boring.

Now your trolling and your own spelling has undid you.

"yyou" is "you"

"srsly" is seriously

And the rest of that you might need to run it by google translate..its in elven and I cannot read it Lazarus.

Greatest I am

I do.

A Gnostic Christian is the best kind of Christian and Rome did not want the best so killed us off and burned our scriptures when Constantine bought the church.

Gnostic Christians were not quite sheepish enough for Rome.

They, like the bible God wants only slaves.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
I do.

A Gnostic Christian is the best kind of Christian and Rome did not want the best so killed us off and burned our scriptures when Constantine bought the church.

Gnostic Christians were not quite sheepish enough for Rome.

They, like the bible God wants only slaves.

Regards
DL How did you become a Gnostic? Is there a Gnostic church in existence, or did you just decide to be a Gnostic on your own?

Greatest I am
How did you become a Gnostic? Is there a Gnostic church in existence, or did you just decide to be a Gnostic on your own?

I put this O P up as a partial answer.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t589430.html

Please have a look and opine.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
I put this O P up as a partial answer.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t589430.html

Please have a look and opine.

Regards
DL

OK, but I was hopping there was a church somewhere.

Stealth Moose
Pretty sure you'd have to arrange to meet a contact in a crowded park during daytime, while wearing agreed upon clothes and making the correct hand gestures to then be given the Gnostic temple address.

Shakyamunison
Pretty sure you'd have to arrange to meet a contact in a crowded park during daytime, while wearing agreed upon clothes and making the correct hand gestures to then be given the Gnostic temple address.

To the Catholic Church, witch is the biggest threat, Gnostics or Atheists?

Stealth Moose
Atheists. Popular media hasn't heard of Gnosticism.

Shakyamunison
Atheists. Popular media hasn't heard of Gnosticism.

So, this is the perfect time for the rise of the Gnostics!

Stealth Moose
You make it sound like the Return of the Jedi.

Shakyamunison
You make it sound like the Return of the Jedi.

You've been watching too much TV. wink

Lord Lucien
You've been watching too much TV. wink B... but that's a movie!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
B... but that's a movie!

Wait! Don't they play movies of TV? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.