Zeus vs superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
Can superman take down the legendary God.

bluewaterrider
Superman Prime, father of the futuristic 5th dimensional dynasty, yes.

Superman Prime, the Guardian-amped verion of Superboy Prime, no.

zopzop
SMP can do it!

Zack Fair
Zeus

Boss16
Do you guys mind explaining your reasons.

Mshinu
SMP punches trough time, hitting Kronus in the balls rendering him incapable of fathering Zeus. Prime wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by Boss16
I believe SMP's magic immunity and overall general durability will allow him to take whatever Zeus dishes out.

I also think SMP's attacks are strong enough to eventually overwhelm Zeus.

abhilegend
Prime wins.

bluewaterrider

No, we don't mind, but you need to tell us which Superman Prime you're referring to.

Boss16
Well this is marvel zues and superman prime father of the futuristic 5th dimensional dynasty.

DarkSaint85
Jeez.

Prime wins.

Epicurus
Originally posted by zopzop
I believe SMP's magic immunity and overall general durability will allow him to take whatever Zeus dishes out.

I also think SMP's attacks are strong enough to eventually overwhelm Zeus.
Shut up, h1.

abhilegend
Well this is marvel zues and superman prime father of the futuristic 5th dimensional dynasty. Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime wins.

iceman24567
Prime

zopzop
superman prime father of the futuristic 5th dimensional dynasty.
thumb down

Boooooooooooooooring.....

wolverinos
any superman prime will beat the crap out of the featless zeus.
frankly? i am tired of the same crappy argument made for zeus "well he is suppose to be odins equel so lets give him all odin feats".... if he is odins equel then where are his feats? getting put on his ass by hercules, again knocked down by she hulk and thing? took him days to fight off thor... odin equel my ass, until he has some real feats to put him on such level i call that BS.

carver9
Zeus wins.

wolverinos
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus wins.

just because he analy raped your boy doesnt mean he can hang with everybody you know.

Board Walker
SBP has immunity to magic, some of the best durability feats in DC, and has the strength and speed to break reality it self (such as punching through the phantom zone, and punching into MXY's realm).

The sheer speed, strength, and durability of SBP is what allows him to destroy skyfathers with ease.

carver9
Originally posted by wolverinos
just because he analy raped your boy doesnt mean he can hang with everybody you know.

Just because you don't know what you are talking about and you lowball the hell out of Zeus along with other Marvel characters doesn't mean Prime can beat everyone...especially with his limited combat showings. Space cheese fts mean crap to high end Skyfather.

Insane Titan
This version of Prime beats Zeus and his b*tch Hulk together

wolverinos
Just because you don't know what you are talking about and you lowball the hell out of Zeus along with other Marvel characters doesn't mean Prime can beat everyone...especially with his limited combat showings. Space cheese fts mean crap to high end Skyfather.

then please enlighten me, show me those great feats that put zeus as an elite skyfather.

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
This version of Prime beats Zeus and his b*tch Hulk together

Stop baiting. This has nothing to do with Hulk.

carver9
then please enlighten me, show me those great feats that put zeus as an elite skyfather.

Zeus wins.

wolverinos
Zeus wins.

big grin

Insane Titan
Stop baiting. This has nothing to do with Hulk. stop back seat modding and been ***, Hulk became involved the minute you posted as the only reason you gave Zeus the win is because he humiliated the Hulk

carver9
stop back seat modding and been ***, Hulk became involved the minute you posted as the only reason you gave Zeus the win is because he humiliated the Hulk

I gave Zeus the win because....he will win. Nothing in my post had anything to do with Hulk. Troll someone else.

Zeus stomps.

Insane Titan
I gave Zeus the win because....he will win. Nothing in my post had anything to do with Hulk. Troll someone else.

Zeus stomps. you responded to my post idiot , I never asked you to explain or questioned you.

So now as you keep repeating how does Zeus win

LGU
took him days to fight off thor...

It didn't take him days to fight off Thor. This is one of those self-perpetuating internet myths that seems to pop up from time to time.

The war at the bottom of the mountain went on for months. At the top of the mountain where the Thor/Zeus fight took place, time passed very, very differently and much, much more slowly.

Thor himself explicitly states this at the end of the fight. The omniscient narration states that only "an instant" pass for Thor and Zeus while months pass by below.

Cheers.

wolverinos
based on feats prime.
on paper? imunity to magic = prime.
zeus doesnt have any single thing.... only thing he has is this KMC statement "well he is suppose to be odins equel".

wolverinos
Originally posted by LGU
It didn't take him days to fight off Thor. This is one of those self-perpetuating internet myths that seems to pop up from time to time.

The war at the bottom of the mountain went on for months. At the top of the mountain where the Thor/Zeus fight took place, time passed very, very differently and much, much more slowly.

Thor himself explicitly states this at the end of the fight. The omniscient narration states that only "an instant" pass for Thor and Zeus while months pass by below.

Cheers.

i remember reading it and it was stated that it took them days or monthes i dont remember. i could be wrong it was some time ago but what i do remember was the fact it took zeus days to beat thor.

carver9
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.

thumb up

With that said, Zeus stomps.

carver9
you responded to my post idiot , I never asked you to explain or questioned you.

So now as you keep repeating how does Zeus win

You baited me. Dont act like your initial post wasn't there to get a response from me. Stop trolling men and find you a internet woman to troll. This is my last post in this thread in response to anything concerning Hulk or baiting. As for the thread, Zeus stomps.

wolverinos
zeus stomps carver? how?

physically he is a feeb to prime.
even if zeus amp himself prime is imune to magic, and zeus amped fists are magic as we seen with hulk.
zeus punched hulk with magicly charged punched so hulk couldnt heal. but if zeus use same magic punched on prime... it will result in prime laughing and stating its tickling.
and then he is going to rip zeus ginger beard off and shove it down his throat making him shit ginger cubes.

LGU
i remember reading it and it was stated that it took them days or monthes i dont remember. i could be wrong it was some time ago but what i do remember was the fact it took zeus days to beat thor.

You're remembering it incorrectly. I'm looking at the fight even as I'm typing it and there is two separate - but very, very explicit - notes that time was flowing differently for Thor and Zeus, and the only measurement of time attributed to their battle was "an instant".

Cheers.

carver9
zeus stomps carver? how?

physically he is a feeb to prime.
even if zeus amp himself prime is imune to magic, and zeus amped fists are magic as we seen with hulk.
zeus punched hulk with magicly charged punched so hulk couldnt heal. but if zeus use same magic punched on prime... it will result in prime laughing and stating its tickling.
and then he is going to rip zeus ginger beard off and shove it down his throat making him shit ginger cubes.

Can't tell if serious. confused

DarkSaint85
Well this is marvel zues and superman prime father of the futuristic 5th dimensional dynasty.

Just want people to remember which Prime this is.

wolverinos
Originally posted by LGU
You're remembering it incorrectly. I'm looking at the fight even as I'm typing it and there is two separate - but very, very explicit - notes that time was flowing differently for Thor and Zeus, and the only measurement of time attributed to their battle was "an instant".

Cheers.

it can be interpreted in different ways.
it doesnt make any sense that a time on monthes will be an instant for thor and zeus.
whats an instant? what did the writer mean by stating that? was it mentioned that literally time passed by differently with them? or did that statement was there to portray that the battle was on a whole different pace? was it stated their battle affected the time barrier or anything? i think that statement had a more philosophical value than anything else.
i think that statement was not to be taken literally because it doesnt make sense they will fight for a moment white it was actually monthes passing by, what i do believe that statement meant was to portray a situation of a very fast pace battle , and the fact they didnt tire after all that time and they were fighting fresh like the fight just began and it took an instant.

wolverinos
Can't tell if serious. confused

come on carver thats the lowest level of debating.
i think being years on kmc boards should have at least tought you that.
instead of countering or providing evidence to your statement you go for the "be cinical" tactic? you are not even good at it man.
again... zeus is all about magic, prime is imune to magic.
zeus physically without his magic doesnt have any feats at all, getting knocked down by hercules.
getting knocked down by she hulk and thing?
as far as fighting skills zeus when losing his powers got tooled and humiliated by kingpin.
he got no skills, his strength is not only a joke but offence to someone like prime, and without his magic he is just a useless bearded guy.
i know zeus fisting hulk made you kind of biased, but arguing for zeus in such a situation is something impossible.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers. You might be looking at it right now, but wolverinos heard about it from a reliable forum post before.

So who's really right?

Insane Titan
You baited me. Dont act like your initial post wasn't there to get a response from me. Stop trolling men and find you a internet woman to troll. This is my last post in this thread in response to anything concerning Hulk or baiting. As for the thread, Zeus stomps. so no one can mention Hulk or you're the only Hulk fan on this board? Pull your ego out your ass clown. This version of Prime beats Zeus and his stomping buddy Hulk together.

Care to prove how Zeus STOMPS eh troll

carver9
Stop talking to me.

Branlor Swift
come on carver thats the lowest level of debating.
i think being years on kmc boards should have at least tought you that.
instead of countering or providing evidence to your statement you go for the "be cinical" tactic? you are not even good at it man.
again... zeus is all about magic, prime is imune to magic.
zeus physically without his magic doesnt have any feats at all, getting knocked down by hercules.
getting knocked down by she hulk and thing?
as far as fighting skills zeus when losing his powers got tooled and humiliated by kingpin.
he got no skills, his strength is not only a joke but offence to someone like prime, and without his magic he is just a useless bearded guy.
i know zeus fisting hulk made you kind of biased, but arguing for zeus in such a situation is something impossible. Scan that states Zeus is all magic?
Hercules grappled him from behind, and then was dazed for the rest of the comic after Zeus beat the shit out of him with a missed blast, a throw, and one punch.
He got knocked down by She Hulk, Namor, and Thor after Black Knight absorbed his blast and fired it back at Zeus. And then he knocked everyone out directly after getting "knocked down".
I'm pretty sure Zeus has never appeared in a comic with Kingpin.

The whole skill thing is a lie though. So is him not being able to effect Prime even if he was full on magic considering Zauriel's fist caused damage to Prime. It's just active magic that doesn't "effect" Prime. Not just people powered by magic.

Sounds like you're the one who's biased.

Though low showings is funny considering Prime's low showings.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Scan that states Zeus is all magic?
Hercules grappled him from behind, and then was dazed for the rest of the comic after Zeus beat the shit out of him with a missed blast, a throw, and one punch.
He got knocked down by She Hulk, Namor, and Thor after Black Knight absorbed his blast and fired it back at Zeus. And then he knocked everyone out directly after getting "knocked down".

thumb up

LGU
it can be interpreted in different ways.
it doesnt make any sense that a time on monthes will be an instant for thor and zeus.
whats an instant? what did the writer mean by stating that? was it mentioned that literally time passed by differently with them? or did that statement was there to portray that the battle was on a whole different pace? was it stated their battle affected the time barrier or anything? i think that statement had a more philosophical value than anything else.
i think that statement was not to be taken literally because it doesnt make sense they will fight for a moment white it was actually monthes passing by, what i do believe that statement meant was to portray a situation of a very fast pace battle , and the fact they didnt tire after all that time and they were fighting fresh like the fight just began and it took an instant.

Yes, it was mentioned quite literally that time was passing differently for Thor and Zeus. It is explicitly stated that time slows to a crawl around Zeus and Thor so while months pass for the warriors beneath them, only an instant passes for the two gods on top of Mount Ida.

If it were just that one statement, it might be arguable that it's ambiguous (not a very strong argument mind you).

But it isn't just that one statement. After the fight, Thor is directly asked about his battle taking "many months". He explicitly refutes the suggestion: "for you, mayhap ... not for me."

So the explicit statements we have within the pretty short fight scene:
1) "time itself" explicitly begins to "tread at varying pace" around the peaks of Mount Ida (i.e. where Thor and Zeus fight)

2) we are given a direct comparison immediately after statement 1) telling us that, while months pass below, only "an instant" passes on top of the mountain

3) after the fight Thor directly contradicts someone mentioning that months have passed.

Put all three of those together and it's pretty blatant what happened IMHO.

Cheers.

Decimus
Primes win

ilikecomics
You might be looking at it right now, but wolverinos heard about it from a reliable forum post before.

So who's really right?

wolverinos is always right. %100 canon

mighty adam
Is this sbp amped superman or the true superman prime?

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
It was a galaxy moving at speed.

http://i.imgur.com/wMe7O9Qs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fiF0YCHs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2qAVTGQs.jpg

A galaxy coming near another galaxy in two hours and so fast that it caused chronal ripples across centuries? Originally posted by abhilegend
It was moving so fast that it caused ripples across time for centuries. Two galaxies are sometimes millions of lightyears apart in distance, colliding with another galaxy in two hours? So far above lightspeed, its not even funny. The effect of those two galaxies nearly colliding nearly folded entire Hypertime.

http://i.imgur.com/GrzIjQE.jpg

"Every possible universe at once."

Anyway, Kal punching through time isn't so impressive on its own but when you consider how much he was weakened, its ****ing awesome. As per JLA 1M, he was at least weakened to 1/10000 level of his power as he is at least lightspeed and here he could only jump (not even fly) at 1/10000th speed of light.

http://i.imgur.com/68Us7V2s.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OHCGBLKs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/09oDmPws.jpg

Then he gets weakened even more in DC 1M 3 where even his HV is gone and he's at the last reserves of his power.

http://i.imgur.com/1w3qH8js.jpg

Even more weakened in DC 1M 4 where he punches through time to the point he ages into an old man.

http://i.imgur.com/vcI414Os.jpg

But as soon as he reaches 853rd century, he's back at his full power.

http://i.imgur.com/WwYHhjTs.jpg

So it was Kal Kent at less than 1/10000th of his power who punched straight through time.

That's just Kal Kent, who Prime gave a portion of his own powers.

Insane Titan
Stop talking to me. don't respond to my post in the first place then you sad little freak

wolverinos
Scan that states Zeus is all magic?

The whole skill thing is a lie though. So is him not being able to effect Prime even if he was full on magic considering Zauriel's fist caused damage to Prime. It's just active magic that doesn't "effect" Prime. Not just people powered by magic.

it is known that zeus is all magic. if you would like to prove his force is something else rather than magic then the burden of proof is on you since its well known that zeus use magic.
hercules knocked him down on his ass physically.
yada yada he beat hercules wow... i guess beating hercules sure put you as an elite skyfather he?
so zeus taking a blast means its ok for him to be taken down by low heralds physically? if all it takes is just a blast to take him out like that it doesnt help your case.
aside of that it wasnt stated nor was it hinted that he was even injured after that blast, he just took it and was perfectly fine.
yes he did read recend hercules arcs.
when zeus lost his powers kingpin treated him like a b**** literally speaking. no skills were presented from zeus not even minimal.

dont make up lies. no one was ever able to hurt prime with magic. zuriel was trying to hurt prime but prime again stated magic tickles him. i would like to see the scan of zuriel hurting prime, and even if he did then zuriel punches arent magic his sword is, but if zeus amp himself with magic his punches will become magic, zeus will have non magical punches without amping, and without amping he is dead.

low showings? if all those showings are low then where are the high ones to counter it?. as far as i know those are the complete majority of his fighting showings. only showings that do him any good are beating thor after days of fighting and fisting hulk with magic charged punches, this is laughable and a joke to average prime, not to eve mention guardian amped prime.

wolverinos
Originally posted by LGU
Yes, it was mentioned quite literally that time was passing differently for Thor and Zeus. It is explicitly stated that time slows to a crawl around Zeus and Thor so while months pass for the warriors beneath them, only an instant passes for the two gods on top of Mount Ida.

If it were just that one statement, it might be arguable that it's ambiguous (not a very strong argument mind you).

But it isn't just that one statement. After the fight, Thor is directly asked about his battle taking "many months". He explicitly refutes the suggestion: "for you, mayhap ... not for me."

1) "time itself" explicitly begins to "tread at varying pace" around the peaks of Mount Ida (i.e. where Thor and Zeus fight)

2) we are given a direct comparison immediately after statement 1) telling us that, while months pass below, only "an instant" passes on top of the mountain

3) after the fight Thor directly contradicts someone mentioning that months have passed.

Cheers.

oh i see. again i read the fight once some time ago and couldnt remember that, in that case you are right nice to know. i guess it gived zeus more credibility then since i was under the impression it actually took him that long to defeat a herald.

JakeTheBank
Again with this "Zeus amping" thing?

He didn't amp to beat the shit out of Hulk. He's just that powerful. Lightning coursing from his fists is just a side effect of that power, seeing as how he's the Lord of Olympus and God of Lightning.

wolverinos
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Again with this "Zeus amping" thing?

He didn't amp to beat the shit out of Hulk. He's just that powerful. Lightning coursing from his fists is just a side effect of that power, seeing as how he's the Lord of Olympus and God of Lightning.

zeus did amp his punches, the aura around his fists clearly shows that since normally he doesnt have any aura around them.
him getting all of a sudden a giant also may hint that.
finally the fact he charged his punches with magic that overpowered hulks healing factor and disabled that, odrinary non magical punches cant turn off hulks healing factor, only magical charged punches could achieve such goal.

JakeTheBank
zeus did amp his punches, the aura around his fists clearly shows that since normally he doesnt have any aura around them.
him getting all of a sudden a giant also may hint that.
finally the fact he charged his punches with magic that overpowered hulks healing factor and disabled that, odrinary non magical punches cant turn off hulks healing factor, only magical charged punches could achieve such goal.

That's Zeus' power. It's innate. He's not "powering up" or somehow channeling more power from outside of his being. That's all Zeus. So, it's not even amping, and even if it was, what does it matter? Zeus can will himself to be physically strong enough to shit on Hulk.

wolverinos
That's Zeus' power. It's innate. He's not "powering up" or somehow channeling more power from outside of his being. That's all Zeus. So, it's not even amping, and even if it was, what does it matter? Zeus can will himself to be physically strong enough to shit on Hulk.

of course its part of his power however its not his basic power nor is it his average physical power.
the guy made himself grow into a giant and charged his punches with magic, yes he can do it due to magic, but same magic will fail vs prime as was said earlier.
it is amping, its the same as iron fist or shang chi using chi amps, its their inner energy, however they use it to amp their physical stats, its the exact same way with what zeus did here.

mighty adam
That's Zeus' power. It's innate. He's not "powering up" or somehow channeling more power from outside of his being. That's all Zeus. So, it's not even amping, and even if it was, what does it matter? Zeus can will himself to be physically strong enough to shit on Hulk. nay I say to thee nay. Hulk has limitless strength so dose immortal herc, superman threw sun dip, juggernaut if called on, Zeus dose not Odin dose not. But they have DAT godly juice **** strength.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by mighty adam
nay I say to thee nay. Hulk has limitless strength so dose immortal herc, superman threw sun dip, juggernaut if called on, Zeus dose not Odin dose not. But they have DAT godly juice **** strength.

That's funny because clearly Zeus and Odin can manhandle heralds physically without trying.

mighty adam
Superman prime is walking pis CIS and a deus ex. He can cry, piss, wave, punch, kick, sing, clap, sneeze, talk, yell, fly, heat vision, blow, spin, throw, speed blitz, absorb yes absorb Zeus energy, or anything him out of existence. SMP is too op.

mighty adam
That's funny because clearly Zeus and Odin can manhandle heralds physically without trying. they can SMP I's a trans of the highest order solid abstract even.

Supra
Can superman take down the legendary God.

zeus gets wrecked like he always does..you know zeus is dead right?

Branlor Swift
it is known that zeus is all magic. if you would like to prove his force is something else rather than magic then the burden of proof is on you since its well known that zeus use magic.
hercules knocked him down on his ass physically.
yada yada he beat hercules wow... i guess beating hercules sure put you as an elite skyfather he?
so zeus taking a blast means its ok for him to be taken down by low heralds physically? if all it takes is just a blast to take him out like that it doesnt help your case.
aside of that it wasnt stated nor was it hinted that he was even injured after that blast, he just took it and was perfectly fine.
yes he did read recend hercules arcs.
when zeus lost his powers kingpin treated him like a b**** literally speaking. no skills were presented from zeus not even minimal.

dont make up lies. no one was ever able to hurt prime with magic. zuriel was trying to hurt prime but prime again stated magic tickles him. i would like to see the scan of zuriel hurting prime, and even if he did then zuriel punches arent magic his sword is, but if zeus amp himself with magic his punches will become magic, zeus will have non magical punches without amping, and without amping he is dead.

low showings? if all those showings are low then where are the high ones to counter it?. as far as i know those are the complete majority of his fighting showings. only showings that do him any good are beating thor after days of fighting and fisting hulk with magic charged punches, this is laughable and a joke to average prime, not to eve mention guardian amped prime. Post a scan that even says Zeus is magic. And then post a scan that says that's all he is.
And I'm not claiming anything. You are. The burden of proof is on you, and considering it's such common knowledge that Zeus is only magic, I'm sure you can provide such a scan.

Hercules grabbed him from behind and threw him around. Such a low feat. Although if getting knocked around is such a low feat, I'm sure Prime getting knocked around by scrub Teen Titans is the worst:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

The same comic had Prime bleeding from Superboy... so yeah. Zeus getting thrown around by Hercules who grabbed him from behind is just the worst. Even though he pretty much one punched Hercules.
And I didn't bring up Hercules, you did. I'm not claiming it's a great feat. It's just a feat where Zeus easily beat the shit out of Hercules.

You don't know how to read. He took his own blast. And before that, he wasn't effected by anything. Obviously the blast had some effect. Seeing as how She-Hulk and Namor couldn't do a damned thing before hand. And all it did was knock him down... and he proceeded to one shot everyone directly after. If you think getting knocked down is the ultimate low feat on his end, then I don't think you've ever read a comic Prime has appeared in... ever.

You're making things up:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qvgri1.jpg

But yes, spout off opinions like She-Hulk/Namor being more powerful than Zeus' own Skyfather level attacks. Because that's your argument; Zeus can tank Skyfather level blasts, but he loses to She-Hulk/Namor and then a hammer throw by Thor. Because that makes sense, doesn't it?

OK, so seeing as I don't know about this, then enlighten me. Post the scans where Zeus loses to Kingpin. Hell, even post a scan where Kingpin appears in the same page as Zeus and I'll check out the rest on my own. As it is now though, I feel you have no merit at all, so feel free to show me some light. smile

http://i43.tinypic.com/2zthsn9.jpg

Zeus is no more magical than Zauriel is. If he's hitting him with magic, we're led to believe he can tank it. But as we've seen, a magical being can hurt Prime as long as he isn't actively using magic. IE, Zeus. Zeus "amping himself" is a myth. But even if he did, that wouldn't make everything he did magical.
Also the implication that Zeus can hurt him as long as he doesn't amp his strength with magic is hilarious. Apparently if Zauriel would have had his fists encased in magic and his strength went up two hundred fold the punch would have no longer have hurt Prime?
Where does that end? If Superman was magically amped to sundipped levels, he would fail to cause any damage to Prime in the slightest?

You just used a Hercules grabbing Zeus from behind, because you thought that was a low showing. You apparently think Namor/She-Hulk > Zeus, and you used that as a low showing. And you apparently think Prime is a better fighter than Kingpin because of the yet to be seen true scene of Zeus losing to him while depowered.
But yes, play dumb (or not, hard to tell).

And no, I'm not saying Zeus wins or loses, but he has more than enough feats to go against the bullshit you're spitting out.

Supra
Prime is not affected by magic.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Supra
Prime is not affected by magic. Yes he is

Supra
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes he is

show me

abhilegend
At that point Prime was losing his powers after being attacked by Red Star. Not that is important here.

iceman24567
show me You made the claim prove it or shut up

Supra
the day prime loses to this dead god is the day quanchi stops loving himself

iceman24567
the day prime loses to this dead god is the day quanchi stops loving himself The day you make sense is the day you stop posting

Supra
The day you make sense is the day you stop posting

that makes no sense

iceman24567
that makes no sense It makes perfect sense

Supra
It makes perfect sense

Not on my level its beyond sense its just words on a screen that you typed from another computer and ended up on mine.

To Sense is to know about the living world..

This is not the living world, this is the internet

Supra
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Superman Prime, father of the futuristic 5th dimensional dynasty, yes.

Superman Prime, the Guardian-amped verion of Superboy Prime, no.

This says it all, /thread

iceman24567
Not on my level its beyond sense its just words on a screen that you typed from another computer and ended up on mine.

To Sense is to know about the living world..

This is not the living world, this is the internet Hmm nice trolling thumb up

Supra
Hmm nice trolling thumb up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Read your definition..i have sown no discord, caused no harm I simple post my thoughts and opinions based on the freedom of this forum which i have been apart of since 2004

Branlor Swift
This says it all, /thread You realize you just admitted Superboy/Man Prime loses to Zeus... don't you?

iceman24567
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Read your definition..i have sown no discord, caused no harm I simple post my thoughts and opinions based on the freedom of this forum which i have been apart of since 2004 You made a claim then went completely off topic when you couldnt provide proof.

iceman24567
You realize you just admitted Superboy/Man Prime loses to Zeus... don't you? thumb up

DarkSaint85
Why are people using emo Prime?

OP said that it was the golden 1M Superman Prime....

deathlife
Which Superman Prime is this?

Emo Prime?

He loses badly.

DarkSaint85

deathlife
OK..that other Superman Prime (with the whole 5th dimension power) should win.

Sundipped
Originally posted by LGU

Cheers.

While all that may be true, this "instant" took longer than what the typical definition implies.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b571/superior100/597ee3f3-e489-4aa9-b568-9222617f6459_zpsfcbd4c98.jpg

"And all the while the wrathful Zeus doth rant and rage"

"All the while" was during the months said to have passed by.

Zeus compared Thor's might during that test of power to the combined might of ALL of the Titans. To rant, rage, and make this assessment no doubt takes more than an "instant".

This was massive power output for whatever time period between the two and when you take Zeus' statements at face value and the fact that Thor was shown down in a fatigued state directly afterwards, then it's highly unlikely that there was much holding back (if any) done by either side.

wolverinos
Post a scan that even says Zeus is magic. And then post a scan that says that's all he is.
And I'm not claiming anything. You are. The burden of proof is on you, and considering it's such common knowledge that Zeus is only magic, I'm sure you can provide such a scan.

Hercules grabbed him from behind and threw him around. Such a low feat. Although if getting knocked around is such a low feat, I'm sure Prime getting knocked around by scrub Teen Titans is the worst:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

The same comic had Prime bleeding from Superboy... so yeah. Zeus getting thrown around by Hercules who grabbed him from behind is just the worst. Even though he pretty much one punched Hercules.
And I didn't bring up Hercules, you did. I'm not claiming it's a great feat. It's just a feat where Zeus easily beat the shit out of Hercules.

You don't know how to read. He took his own blast. And before that, he wasn't effected by anything. Obviously the blast had some effect. Seeing as how She-Hulk and Namor couldn't do a damned thing before hand. And all it did was knock him down... and he proceeded to one shot everyone directly after. If you think getting knocked down is the ultimate low feat on his end, then I don't think you've ever read a comic Prime has appeared in... ever.

You're making things up:

But yes, spout off opinions like She-Hulk/Namor being more powerful than Zeus' own Skyfather level attacks. Because that's your argument; Zeus can tank Skyfather level blasts, but he loses to She-Hulk/Namor and then a hammer throw by Thor. Because that makes sense, doesn't it?

OK, so seeing as I don't know about this, then enlighten me. Post the scans where Zeus loses to Kingpin. Hell, even post a scan where Kingpin appears in the same page as Zeus and I'll check out the rest on my own. As it is now though, I feel you have no merit at all, so feel free to show me some light. smile

Zeus is no more magical than Zauriel is. If he's hitting him with magic, we're led to believe he can tank it. But as we've seen, a magical being can hurt Prime as long as he isn't actively using magic. IE, Zeus. Zeus "amping himself" is a myth. But even if he did, that wouldn't make everything he did magical.
Also the implication that Zeus can hurt him as long as he doesn't amp his strength with magic is hilarious. Apparently if Zauriel would have had his fists encased in magic and his strength went up two hundred fold the punch would have no longer have hurt Prime?
Where does that end? If Superman was magically amped to sundipped levels, he would fail to cause any damage to Prime in the slightest?

You just used a Hercules grabbing Zeus from behind, because you thought that was a low showing. You apparently think Namor/She-Hulk > Zeus, and you used that as a low showing. And you apparently think Prime is a better fighter than Kingpin because of the yet to be seen true scene of Zeus losing to him while depowered.

And no, I'm not saying Zeus wins or loses, but he has more than enough feats to go against the bullshit you're spitting out.

are you retarded on purpose? its like saying prove zattana use magic or prove doom mordru use magic, i am not even going to bother with such low idioticy at this point.
it is known to any comic book reader that zeus weild magic powers, if you believe his powers are something extra to magic then you have to prove it and yes the burden of proof is on you.

i dont care about the depiction of the fight, facts are hercules physically took zeus down to the ground.
really? you go for the tactic "instead of proving your point lowball the other side", thats lame. prime broke down half of the DC super heroes roster along with the teen titans, his 95% of showings say that fight was PIS.
please then show me the 95% of showings that say the zeus part is PIS.

he took his own blas and? he was only mad and said you dare? there was no mentioning or any hint that for some reason he became weaker due to that. fact of the matter is a bunch of low heralds beat him ass down to the ground where he belongs.

superboy getting a bloody lip doesnt change anything, he still pummled every freakin body. again the low ball the other team is an idiotic tactic please stay on topic.

you should work on your reading comprehension and fast. i brought a feat of 3 low heralds knock his ass down, and you interpret it somehow by saying i said they are more powerful than him? this is pathetic go take some reading classes.
i never meant to say zeus is weaker than those guys, my whole point was the fact those guys can do something like that to him which put him below the level people are trying to portray him.
also the fact those are among his only fighting feats which again doesnt do him any good at all.

i dont have the comics nor will i search the entire web for your ass, either take my word or search it yourself, fact of the matter is zeus got treated like a b**** by kingpin get over it.

again, zuriel is an angel with magical abilities and a sword, however it doesnt mean everything about zuriel is magical. his punches are just punches, his sword however is magical.
now when discussing zeus amping his punches with magic that does mean his punches will be magical and therefor wont effect prime.
and i am still waiting for the scans of zuriel hurting prime, i thing you are just lying because as far as i remember zuriel only fought prime once and it was the time where zuriel was trying to hurt prime with his sword and prime laughed it off post the scans.

now the funniest thing is... you ready? this is average prime we are discussing and i still counter everything you say, and you cant provide anything for zues to handle prime, not a single thing you can say for zeus.
however the ironic part is that initially the prime was discussed is the guardian amped version who will just murder rape zeus laughing

DarkSaint85

however the ironic part is that initially the prime was discussed is the guardian amped version who will just murder rape zeus laughing

It's NOT the Guardian amped version, jeez louise...

Rao Kal El
This is the prime superman. The original superman sundipped.

Superman Prime should win this one

carver9
Post a scan that even says Zeus is magic. And then post a scan that says that's all he is.

You're making things up:

Owned.

Rao Kal El
^ Cheerleading the wrong argument buddy.

This is not emo prime or guardian amped superman prime.

Is golden superman prime

mighty adam
Golden superman prime is more op then DAT BOY prime. Zeus get pounded like how he likes to pound goats assholes this shit is spite.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

confused

You really think Superboy Prime at his standard levels can beat Zeus?

wolverinos

oh its the golden statue.
well the golden statue wins without any trouble at all.
kal kent will destroy zeus and kal kent along with the entire dynasty is empowered by golden superman.
that crap really confusing its like when ever you see superman prime you cant understand if its goldboy or guardian amped.
same with superman 1 million you never can guess if its golden or kal kent

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

You really think Superboy Prime at his standard levels can beat Zeus?

I never said that. You can take the confused face off now. There's more than one SuperMAN Prime.

CosmicComet
has zeus done something recently? notice a couple of threads with him on the front page.

abhilegend
Originally posted by CosmicComet
has zeus done something recently? notice a couple of threads with him on the front page.
No, just carver wanking him because he beat hulk like usual.

carver9
No, just carver wanking him because he beat hulk like usual.

Me saying that Zeus can beat Prime, WBH, Superman, etc...doesn't mean that I am wanking him. I just think Zeus is that good AND I'm not the only one that voted for him. Don't know what is up with you and Insane consistently bringing my name up. Dang, I know I'm hot but me looking like this isn't to attract males.

abhilegend
Me saying that Zeus can beat Prime, WBH, Superman, etc...doesn't mean that I am wanking him, dork. I just think Zeus is that good AND I'm not the only one that voted for him. Don't know what is up with you and Insane consistently bringing my name up. Dang, I know I'm hot but me looking like this isn't to attract males.
Shut up, seriously.

bluewaterrider
You can take the confused face off now ...

crybaby

I can't! The forum doesn't allow me to edit my posts after 15 minutes!

Branlor Swift
are you retarded on purpose? its like saying prove zattana use magic or prove doom mordru use magic, i am not even going to bother with such low idioticy at this point.
it is known to any comic book reader that zeus weild magic powers, if you believe his powers are something extra to magic then you have to prove it and yes the burden of proof is on you.

i dont care about the depiction of the fight, facts are hercules physically took zeus down to the ground.
really? you go for the tactic "instead of proving your point lowball the other side", thats lame. prime broke down half of the DC super heroes roster along with the teen titans, his 95% of showings say that fight was PIS.
please then show me the 95% of showings that say the zeus part is PIS.

he took his own blas and? he was only mad and said you dare? there was no mentioning or any hint that for some reason he became weaker due to that. fact of the matter is a bunch of low heralds beat him ass down to the ground where he belongs.

superboy getting a bloody lip doesnt change anything, he still pummled every freakin body. again the low ball the other team is an idiotic tactic please stay on topic.

you should work on your reading comprehension and fast. i brought a feat of 3 low heralds knock his ass down, and you interpret it somehow by saying i said they are more powerful than him? this is pathetic go take some reading classes.
i never meant to say zeus is weaker than those guys, my whole point was the fact those guys can do something like that to him which put him below the level people are trying to portray him.
also the fact those are among his only fighting feats which again doesnt do him any good at all.

i dont have the comics nor will i search the entire web for your ass, either take my word or search it yourself, fact of the matter is zeus got treated like a b**** by kingpin get over it.

again, zuriel is an angel with magical abilities and a sword, however it doesnt mean everything about zuriel is magical. his punches are just punches, his sword however is magical.
now when discussing zeus amping his punches with magic that does mean his punches will be magical and therefor wont effect prime.
and i am still waiting for the scans of zuriel hurting prime, i thing you are just lying because as far as i remember zuriel only fought prime once and it was the time where zuriel was trying to hurt prime with his sword and prime laughed it off post the scans.

now the funniest thing is... you ready? this is average prime we are discussing and i still counter everything you say, and you cant provide anything for zues to handle prime, not a single thing you can say for zeus.
however the ironic part is that initially the prime was discussed is the guardian amped version who will just murder rape zeus laughing Concession accepted. I'm glad to know you can't prove something you claim is common knowledge.
Stop claiming something if you can't prove it. You're making an argument, so show me your point. You say Zeus is entirely magic with no other powers involved, so go ahead and show me that Zeus is magic to begin with, and we'll play from there. As of right now, you realize that you can't even begin to prove your claim, so why should I listen to you?

So you don't care why Hercules took Zeus down even though it had to do with grabbing him from behind? Yet you start weeping when I point out low level heroes punching Prime around? You've utterly defeated your own point. Getting thrown around isn't a low feat.
I never said it was a low feat on Zeus' or Prime's part. I just said getting knocked around doesn't prove anything. Hell, in that scene Prime claimed he was unharmed. Yet he got knocked around more violently than Zeus did.
No his feats don't. He's always been knocked around by low level heroes. But there's a difference between getting knocked around, or grappled in Zeus' case, and getting actually hurt. Neither were hurt in either case, yet you're so blinded by stupidity to a point where you actually think getting thrown around is a low feat... especially when Zeus wasn't even paying attention to Hercules.

Also, I love how you figure you can just lowball, and then shoot blood out of your anus when you think anyone else does the same.
Your next point has you saying that She-Hulk/Namor are more powerful than Zeus. Which not only goes against every of Zeus' other feats, but everything in the arc itself, including the scene of She-Hulk/Namor hitting him. You want to talk about 95 percent like you know anything about comics, then look no farther to an entire arc of Zeus being completely unaffected by heroes until he gets hit by his own blast, and then proceeds to knock all the heroes out anyway.

He took his own blasts and screamed out in pain which you claimed didn't effect him. Before that, this happened:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Zeus/Avengers284_06a.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Zeus/Avengers284_15b.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Zeus/Avengers284_16b.jpg

So there's way more justification that he was weakened or stunned by his blast than he wasn't. And there's also the fact that you are currently seriously arguing that Namor/She-Hulk are more powerful than Zeus, which borders on complete retardation. In your blind stupidity hissy fit you fail to realize that yes, Zeus' own blast would inflict more damage on him than two heroes who he easily KO'ed repeatedly throughout the arc.

superboy getting a bloody lip doesnt change anything, he still pummled every freakin body. again the low ball the other team is an idiotic tactic please stay on topic. I had to quote this so I could point out how stupid this is.

You think Prime crying and getting a bloody lip doesn't matter because he still won, yet you think Zeus getting grappled by Hercules, and Zeus getting put on his knees after a skyfather level blast and Namor (Superboy level being) and She-Hulk and a hammer throw is a deciding feat? Even though he knocked out all of them directly after? Yes Prime still won, but considering you think Zeus getting even the tiniest bit damaged but still winning easily is an ultimate low... You just show you're a massive hypocrite with a tenuous grasp on logic in general.
Also, Prime bleeding from Superboy isn't lowballing you meathead. It's happened in everyone of their fights. Which is 3 to my count. He even cut a scar in Superboy's chest. Actually it's more than 3, but I didn't want to bring up Prime's last fight against the Titans...

No no no, you should work on your reading comprehension. You just stated that Zeus' no sold his own blast getting turned back on him, yet you feel She-Hulk/Namor can beat the utter shit out of him on their own. If I didn't previously spell it out all over my last two posts, I'd retell it again.
Oh what the hell, I'm feeling whimsical.
yes he did read recend hercules arcs. Originally posted by wolverinos
getting knocked down by she hulk and thing? Originally posted by wolverinos
fact of the matter is a bunch of low heralds beat him ass down to the ground where he belongs.

There's more, but even with your meager brain, you should be able to see where you said they are more powerful than Zeus' blast.
Those aren't his only fighting feats... but seeing as you brought it up... Zeus pretty much no sold a cheapshot from WWH, but apparently WWH can't match that She-Hulk/Namor power.
On that note, I recall you stating that Hulk would beat Galactus in h2h... which on its own is odd, but considering your stance on Zeus, it's even odder. Though with your already likely odd shaped head, it wouldn't be the oddest.

Well, considering Kingpin would absolutely destroy a powerless Superboy Prime, and probably accidentally kill him, I'm not getting how that's supposed to be a low showing.
However, with you being a liar, and you inability to prove anything, I severely question it happening at all, and I'm not even going to look to see if it happened considering you're about as trustworthy as a screwdriver in the dickhole.

Branlor Swift
now when discussing zeus amping his punches with magic that does mean his punches will be magical and therefor wont effect prime. How in the shit is that any different from Zeus? Making up when Zeus "amps" and when he uses "magic" doesn't change the fact that he is almost exactly the same as Zauriel... if you could prove Zeus that everything Zeus does is magical to begin with. Glowy fists doesn't change that, and even without glowy fists his punches still did the same amount to Hulk.
Also, way to ignore a large portion of that part hombre (Superman not being able to effect Prime if he suddenly got magic amped, etc). Though I'm not sure that was intentional. I mean, you probably would have given a dumb answer if you saw it, it's just the dumb portion took over and made you think you read it already.

I don't know if you can't see pictures or what... or if you don't know what Zauriel looks like - Actually, that's probably likely - but I just posted Zauriel hurting Prime.
Here's the full page:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ll1x0i.jpg

As you can see in the next panel that hand that rocks Prime's head back when he says it hurts is the one of that winged man. The winged man is actually an angel from Heaven. His name is Zauriel.

Also a fun factoid for you sport, is that a magic lasso was choking Prime in that comic. Which shouldn't be possible seeing as magic added to anything should suddenly make Prime invincible. Hell, Superman could be knocking all of Prime's teeth out, but if Zatanna started amping Superman, he'd suddenly lose all effect against Prime. Amirite?
http://i40.tinypic.com/21epx81.jpg

I'm pretty sure you couldn't counter not getting shit on your pants with a diaper, let alone my posts. As evidenced here.
And I'm not even saying Zeus wins or loses as I said in the part you just replied to with this dribble for whatever reason... just the things you're saying are bullshit. As well as the notion that Zeus can't hurt Prime because you think he's super magic guy number 1 and magic suddenly makes Prime's toehair stand as erect as your penis staring at Prime's lusty eyes.

LGU
Originally posted by Sundipped
While all that may be true, this "instant" took longer than what the typical definition implies.
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b571/superior100/597ee3f3-e489-4aa9-b568-9222617f6459_zpsfcbd4c98.jpg

"And all the while the wrathful Zeus doth rant and rage"

"All the while" doesn't really tell us much of use about the length of their fight; it just tells us that Zeus was ranting for the duration of their fight, whatever that may have been.

Sure, but we are explicitly told in three separate ways that the months that passed below didn't pass for Thor and Zeus so that doesn't really change anything.

They'd already been fighting for a few pages and Zeus had marvelled at Thor's refusal to stay down a couple of times by the time we came to the energy duel.

It's obvious the energy duel goes on for a while but there's no evidence for it being anything longer than a standard comic fight.

What clues does the comic actually give us as to how much time passes?

In the first panel of their energy duel, we are told "a second" passes.

Next panel, the time distortion effect kicks in and the narration tells us that months pass below while only an instant passes for Thor and Zeus.

The narration then goes on to tell us a second time that further "long months" pass by below - meaning for Thor and Zeus, more "instants" must have passed too.

There is obviously a fair deal of ambiguity about how long the fight is exactly. The one thing we can say for a cast-iron fact is that the fight does not last for months. But we can make some other inferences IMHO. Cumulatively, the narration provides the clues to tell us that the energy duel lasted longer than a single instant, absolutely... but nothing to suggest it was a particularly long encounter either. The only measurements of time used to describe their battle are very small ones, in conscious contrast to the long time measurements used for the battle below.

Well Thor was already looking in a pretty bad way before he triggered the energy battle (after Zeus grabs his arm and slams him into the floor).

Also, at the risk of incurring the wrath of Thor fans, I think there is actually a whole heap of evidence that Zeus is holding back quite a bit in that fight. In fact he explicitly states that his attacks aren't intended to kill Thor at one point. He spends most of the fight trying to convince Thor to give up as he obviously can't win and the fight is pointless. The fight ends with Zeus having apparently decisively won the energy duel off-panel, with Thor knocked down and not defending himself, and Zeus again trying to get him to quit - none of this really fits the typical definition of a fighter going "all-out" IMHO.

Cheers.

carver9
Looking at those scans, Zeus is a freaking beast. Herald attacks didn't even make him flinch. Bran...what comic is that.?

LGU
Looking at those scans, Zeus is a freaking beast. Herald attacks didn't even make him flinch. Bran...what comic is that.?

Avengers #284 or #285 IIRC. He's a beast throughout that story. Generally wrecks a pretty powerful Avengers team with relative ease (Thor, Namor, She Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Knight, and Hercules joins in at the end).

Cheers.

carver9
Originally posted by LGU
Avengers #284 or #285 IIRC. He's a beast throughout that story. Generally wrecks a pretty powerful Avengers team with relative ease (Thor, Namor, She Hulk, Captain Marvel, Black Knight, and Hercules joins in at the end).

Cheers.

Yeah, looking at those scans, he shrugged off EVERYTHING. The only thing thataffected him was his own power.

Sundipped
Originally posted by LGU
"All the while" doesn't really tell us much of use about the length of their fight; it just tells us that Zeus was ranting for the duration of their fight, whatever that may have been.

Sure, but we are explicitly told in three separate ways that the months that passed below didn't pass for Thor and Zeus so that doesn't really change anything.

They'd already been fighting for a few pages and Zeus had marvelled at Thor's refusal to stay down a couple of times by the time we came to the energy duel.

It's obvious the energy duel goes on for a while but there's no evidence for it being anything longer than a standard comic fight.

What clues does the comic actually give us as to how much time passes?

In the first panel of their energy duel, we are told "a second" passes.

Next panel, the time distortion effect kicks in and the narration tells us that months pass below while only an instant passes for Thor and Zeus.

The narration then goes on to tell us a second time that further "long months" pass by below - meaning for Thor and Zeus, more "instants" must have passed too.

There is obviously a fair deal of ambiguity about how long the fight is exactly. The one thing we can say for a cast-iron fact is that the fight does not last for months. But we can make some other inferences IMHO. Cumulatively, the narration provides the clues to tell us that the energy duel lasted longer than a single instant, absolutely... but nothing to suggest it was a particularly long encounter either. The only measurements of time used to describe their battle are very small ones, in conscious contrast to the long time measurements used for the battle below.

I'll just repost this:

All I want is for people to not get hung up on the word instant and think that standoff happened in a flash because it clearly didn't. It has been a common misconception for years. I was never trying to push for the notion that the fight actually lasted months.

Originally posted by LGU
We'll Thor was already looking in a pretty bad way before he triggered the energy battle (after Zeus grabs his arm and slams him into the floor).

Also, at the risk of incurring the wrath of Thor fans, I think there is actually a whole heap of evidence that Zeus is holding back quite a bit in that fight. In fact he explicitly states that his attacks aren't intended to kill Thor at one point. He spends most of the fight trying to convince Thor to give up as he obviously can't win and the fight is pointless. The fight ends with Zeus having apparently decisively won the energy duel off-panel, with Thor knocked down and not defending himself, and Zeus again trying to get him to quit - none of this really fits the typical definition of a fighter going "all-out" IMHO.
Cheers.

I disagree. The power was being channeled through Mjolnir and all it takes is for Thor to hold and aim which, as we saw, he was fully capable despite his condition.

Zeus told him initially that his bolts were not set to kill but after it was all said and done, for Zeus to rank Thor in the same category as a combined challenge from the gods AND Titans collectively in terms of resistance, it's easy to come to the conclusion that this took a good deal of effort on Zeus' part. There's also the fact that Zeus was referred to as equal by Thor which Zeus set out to dismiss adamantly by way of increased power output. My speculation is that Thor was operating around godblast levels for Zeus to make that kind of comparison. Both put alot out, Thor just tapped out.

LGU
I'll just repost this:

All I want is for people to not get hung up on the word instant and think that standoff happened in a flash because it clearly didn't. It has been a common misconception for years. I was never trying to push for the notion that the fight actually lasted months.

Fair enough.

Thor was apparently capable of answering the ten count but he had obviously lost the initial duel. They want from a Dragonball Z-style beam war to Thor lying flattened with Zeus standing over him urging him to quit while he still could.

Not a KO and a win but a definite knock-down and a 10-8 for the round on the judge's score-cards, to use a boxing analogy.

Zeus put a lot out and was obviously putting effort in but I think there's a difference between that and Zeus not holding back "much... if any."

I think it's a good - maybe even a great - showing for Thor but I can't really get behind the idea that Zeus wasn't holding back because he paid Thor some nice lip-service. Thor obviously won his respect but Zeus was fighting to teach him a lesson, not to maim or kill him, offering him multiple opportunities to surrender before things got too serious (before and after . I think that really hurts the idea that he wasn't obviously holding something in reserve.

Cheers.

wolverinos
Concession accepted. I'm glad to know you can't prove something you claim is common knowledge.
Stop claiming something if you can't prove it. You're making an argument, so show me your point. You say Zeus is entirely magic with no other powers involved, so go ahead and show me that Zeus is magic to begin with, and we'll play from there. As of right now, you realize that you can't even begin to prove your claim, so why should I listen to you?

So you don't care why Hercules took Zeus down even though it had to do with grabbing him from behind? Yet you start weeping when I point out low level heroes punching Prime around? You've utterly defeated your own point. Getting thrown around isn't a low feat.
I never said it was a low feat on Zeus' or Prime's part. I just said getting knocked around doesn't prove anything. Hell, in that scene Prime claimed he was unharmed. Yet he got knocked around more violently than Zeus did.
No his feats don't. He's always been knocked around by low level heroes. But there's a difference between getting knocked around, or grappled in Zeus' case, and getting actually hurt. Neither were hurt in either case, yet you're so blinded by stupidity to a point where you actually think getting thrown around is a low feat... especially when Zeus wasn't even paying attention to Hercules.

Also, I love how you figure you can just lowball, and then shoot blood out of your anus when you think anyone else does the same.
Your next point has you saying that She-Hulk/Namor are more powerful than Zeus. Which not only goes against every of Zeus' other feats, but everything in the arc itself, including the scene of She-Hulk/Namor hitting him. You want to talk about 95 percent like you know anything about comics, then look no farther to an entire arc of Zeus being completely unaffected by heroes until he gets hit by his own blast, and then proceeds to knock all the heroes out anyway.

He took his own blasts and screamed out in pain which you claimed didn't effect him. Before that, this happened:

So there's way more justification that he was weakened or stunned by his blast than he wasn't. And there's also the fact that you are currently seriously arguing that Namor/She-Hulk are more powerful than Zeus, which borders on complete retardation. In your blind stupidity hissy fit you fail to realize that yes, Zeus' own blast would inflict more damage on him than two heroes who he easily KO'ed repeatedly throughout the arc.

I had to quote this so I could point out how stupid this is.

You think Prime crying and getting a bloody lip doesn't matter because he still won, yet you think Zeus getting grappled by Hercules, and Zeus getting put on his knees after a skyfather level blast and Namor (Superboy level being) and She-Hulk and a hammer throw is a deciding feat? Even though he knocked out all of them directly after? Yes Prime still won, but considering you think Zeus getting even the tiniest bit damaged but still winning easily is an ultimate low... You just show you're a massive hypocrite with a tenuous grasp on logic in general.
Also, Prime bleeding from Superboy isn't lowballing you meathead. It's happened in everyone of their fights. Which is 3 to my count. He even cut a scar in Superboy's chest. Actually it's more than 3, but I didn't want to bring up Prime's last fight against the Titans...

No no no, you should work on your reading comprehension. You just stated that Zeus' no sold his own blast getting turned back on him, yet you feel She-Hulk/Namor can beat the utter shit out of him on their own. If I didn't previously spell it out all over my last two posts, I'd retell it again.
Oh what the hell, I'm feeling whimsical.

There's more, but even with your meager brain, you should be able to see where you said they are more powerful than Zeus' blast.
Those aren't his only fighting feats... but seeing as you brought it up... Zeus pretty much no sold a cheapshot from WWH, but apparently WWH can't match that She-Hulk/Namor power.
On that note, I recall you stating that Hulk would beat Galactus in h2h... which on its own is odd, but considering your stance on Zeus, it's even odder. Though with your already likely odd shaped head, it wouldn't be the oddest.

Well, considering Kingpin would absolutely destroy a powerless Superboy Prime, and probably accidentally kill him, I'm not getting how that's supposed to be a low showing.
However, with you being a liar, and you inability to prove anything, I severely question it happening at all, and I'm not even going to look to see if it happened considering you're about as trustworthy as a screwdriver in the dickhole.

its very easy to throw meaningless words, however it just amuses it further. if you need a proof zeus is using magic then i also demand a proof you got at least 1 brain cell in your head.
as i pointed out earlier if you believe zeus has some other basics to his powers please provide the evidence.
i see exactly where you are going with this but i am not falling into this trap, you are claiming zeus powers are not only magic then provide evidence of zeus powers being something other than that.

hercules taking zeus to the ground is just a portrayel of the fact zeus can be physically affected by heralds and taken down to the ground.
the crap you posted for prime is PIS based on his other showings thats the difference.
again use reading comprehension never did i state that i am comparing zeus low feats to primes, my whole point was that zeus has very few feats of his being involved in a physical confrontation, and even among those very few he doesnt look too good based on the fact he finds himself on his ass by all kind of heralds, then you come with your anal bleeding over that and start bitching and lowballing prime and everybody , geez whipe your tears with his ginger beard man.

again practice your reading comprehension.
please show me where did i say she hulk or namor are more powerful than zeus? what i mentioned was the fact they knocked zeus down to the ground which is again a very poor showing for him once again.
if i dont know nothing about comics then go ahead show me those 95% cmon, where are they? they dont exist doofoos.
again if you feel after zeus took that blast he was hurt to the point he became weaker present the evidence, as far as we see in that scan it only made him angrier but he was not hurt by any means.

again this is not a comparing contest between prime and zeus.
however if you really want to compare feats then why are you choosing primes lowest? lets take zeus feats and compare them to prime normal or prime highest? how about that? how about show me zeus doing anything greater than altering reality with his fists? punching dimensions? wrecking the JLA JSA and superman ? bfr the anti monitor? destroy 32 green lanterns? destroy an ION? you cant? see that works both ways.
my point with zeus was that he just doesnt have any feats and the ones he does have clearly dont really put him in the skyfather scale. judging by all his feats i would give him trans.

again never did i claim they were more powerful thanz eus i just stated facts.
a bunch of low heralds really beat his ass to the ground, if i am wrong show me then because thats exactly what happened.

i never claimed he did not beat the hulk, its actually his best fighting feat so fat.
of course it took him amping and all but still nice feat.

the hulk vs galactus was me having fun trying to make the hulk fanboys join the party, only twats like you bought my game.

the showing with kingpin was there to prove my statement that zeus doesnt have much fighting skills at all. kingpin basically slapped him around like a homelss. powerless or not zeus should have had some skills, a powerless thor would wreck kingpin, a powerless odin probably could give him a fight, no powers means no skills? again practice your reading comprehension son.

wolverinos
How in the shit is that any different from Zeus? Making up when Zeus "amps" and when he uses "magic" doesn't change the fact that he is almost exactly the same as Zauriel... if you could prove Zeus that everything Zeus does is magical to begin with. Glowy fists doesn't change that, and even without glowy fists his punches still did the same amount to Hulk.
Also, way to ignore a large portion of that part hombre (Superman not being able to effect Prime if he suddenly got magic amped, etc). Though I'm not sure that was intentional. I mean, you probably would have given a dumb answer if you saw it, it's just the dumb portion took over and made you think you read it already.

I don't know if you can't see pictures or what... or if you don't know what Zauriel looks like - Actually, that's probably likely - but I just posted Zauriel hurting Prime.
Here's the full page:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ll1x0i.jpg

As you can see in the next panel that hand that rocks Prime's head back when he says it hurts is the one of that winged man. The winged man is actually an angel from Heaven. His name is Zauriel.

Also a fun factoid for you sport, is that a magic lasso was choking Prime in that comic. Which shouldn't be possible seeing as magic added to anything should suddenly make Prime invincible. Hell, Superman could be knocking all of Prime's teeth out, but if Zatanna started amping Superman, he'd suddenly lose all effect against Prime. Amirite?

I'm pretty sure you couldn't counter not getting shit on your pants with a diaper, let alone my posts. As evidenced here.
And I'm not even saying Zeus wins or loses as I said in the part you just replied to with this dribble for whatever reason... just the things you're saying are bullshit. As well as the notion that Zeus can't hurt Prime because you think he's super magic guy number 1 and magic suddenly makes Prime's toehair stand as erect as your penis staring at Prime's lusty eyes.

because zuriel is just an angel with magic sword and abilities, however he is not a being made out of magic, a punch from zuriel is just a punch, however if zeus amp his fists with his magic that means those will be a magical punches just like black adam had. and we all know what happened when black adam was punching prime.

are you really comparing superman punches to a base level hercules who gets knocked down everywhere by heralds? GTFO of here.

again i already explained the zuriel part.

and by the way prime was extremely weakened during that fight, as soon as a ray of sun touched his finger he knocked them all the f^ck away from him.
nice try at lowballing.

the lasso is not pure magic, its a f^ckin rope forced by magic, what hurted prime is not the magic but the freakin rope around his neck.
then explain to me how come black adam punching prime made him laugh? i mean its superman level punches supported by magic so how come he laugh them off?
and even if we go by that theory that zeus base level punches covered by magic punching prime will only leave him uneffected by the amping part and he will only feel the power of base level zeus its still pathetic.
what feats does zeus have punching at his base levels? knocking back hercules? righttttt like thats something that will put prime down.

thats the way things are.
prime is imune to magic.
you can cry, analy bleed, rape your sister, you can do waht ever you want but it wont change this fact, prime is imune to magic and will beat any skyfather who is based on magic.

zopzop
Carver you should pick up those issues and check them out, not only were they a good read, but you'll see how exhausted that team of Avengers was right before they faced Zeus.

They had just fought their way out of Tartarus and a gauntlet of Gods before they made it to Zeus. The narrator even mentioned that they were tired and worn. Hell, that Team's most powerful member, Thor, was under Hela's "brittle bone curse" and obviously nowhere near his best.

Branlor Swift
its very easy to throw meaningless words, however it just amuses it further. if you need a proof zeus is using magic then i also demand a proof you got at least 1 brain cell in your head.
as i pointed out earlier if you believe zeus has some other basics to his powers please provide the evidence.
i see exactly where you are going with this but i am not falling into this trap, you are claiming zeus powers are not only magic then provide evidence of zeus powers being something other than that.

hercules taking zeus to the ground is just a portrayel of the fact zeus can be physically affected by heralds and taken down to the ground.
the crap you posted for prime is PIS based on his other showings thats the difference.
again use reading comprehension never did i state that i am comparing zeus low feats to primes, my whole point was that zeus has very few feats of his being involved in a physical confrontation, and even among those very few he doesnt look too good based on the fact he finds himself on his ass by all kind of heralds, then you come with your anal bleeding over that and start bitching and lowballing prime and everybody , geez whipe your tears with his ginger beard man.

again practice your reading comprehension.
please show me where did i say she hulk or namor are more powerful than zeus? what i mentioned was the fact they knocked zeus down to the ground which is again a very poor showing for him once again.
if i dont know nothing about comics then go ahead show me those 95% cmon, where are they? they dont exist doofoos.
again if you feel after zeus took that blast he was hurt to the point he became weaker present the evidence, as far as we see in that scan it only made him angrier but he was not hurt by any means.

however if you really want to compare feats then why are you choosing primes lowest? lets take zeus feats and compare them to prime normal or prime highest? how about that? how about show me zeus doing anything greater than altering reality with his fists? punching dimensions? wrecking the JLA JSA and superman ? bfr the anti monitor? destroy 32 green lanterns? destroy an ION? you cant? see that works both ways.
my point with zeus was that he just doesnt have any feats and the ones he does have clearly dont really put him in the skyfather scale. judging by all his feats i would give him trans.

a bunch of low heralds really beat his ass to the ground, if i am wrong show me then because thats exactly what happened.

I don't think it is easy for you to use words though. I think it hurts a lot tbh, and I applaud your bravery for continuing to do so even though your brain almost goes into a seizure everytime you try and think up word language with letters and words and stuff.
I like how you dance around attempting to prove something you admitted is common sense.
But yes, words are meaningless. Good point.
Although I like how you say you're not falling for a trap, but you think not backing up anything you say is the way to not fall into my trap. You get me good! I sprung my trap, but you refused to bite... by not backing up anything you say. If that makes sense to you...

Zeus getting grappled from behind is meaningless. You don't win fights in comics from grappling. Unless you think Goddamned shit ass grappler Prime is going to win by grappling.

And you aren't comparing Zeus' low feats to Prime. Because that goes against anything you state. But I am, because Prime has the exact same feats you're lowballing Zeus with, but in greater numbers. I never said you brought up Prime's lowfeats... although that'd be smarter than what you're saying now... I said they're relevant because Prime's lows are lower.
Learn how to read kid.

But anyway, like I already posted, this happened to the heroes when Zeus wasn't being hit with his own blasts:

Zeus is so crazily above them at full power that they are literally nothing to him. And no Zeus doesn't have a lot of feats, but he has enough to call that feat out (I don't even care about the Hercules one since it's utterly retarded). Tanking a WWH cheapshot easily, tossing Thor around easily, and even feats from the same arc.

Well, see, here's the issue since you keep saying 95 percent like it has meaning. And I felt you were sending a message with this. So... Now I went through a decent amount of Prime's showings, and I found showings that fit your description of why Zeus is a complete piece of shit but from Prime's showings. IE, Hercules, one of the strongest beings in Marvel and one of the best wrestlers in comics grappling Zeus from behind. And Zeus being knocked on his knees from She-Hulk/Namor/Thor... and I'll even ignore the Skyfather level attack that preceded that, for your sake. Hell, I've even ignore showings where he explicably gets weakened... because there's a lot of those ones...
Actually, for that matter, I'll even leave out a couple of scans from Legion of 3 Worlds. And a couple from the Black Lantern fight because it gets quite excessive with your description of low feats. Hell, I'll even avoid scenes where Superman hurts Prime or tosses him around for that matter just because. Your welcome. smile

Now, here is in your opinion 5 percent of someone's showings who has appeared in around 47 comics total. So, leaving out a lot of scans, but still going by his whole history because you said so, and outright challenged me to do it... without farther adieu.
So, you want to lowball? Let's lowball.

Here is Prime getting knocked around by beings around Hercules level or under:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevssuperboy8.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevssuperboy9.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primevssuperboy10.jpg
ETC

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/roundtwo.jpg

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/killantlan.jpg.html

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Superman/lotw16.jpg.html

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds004-008.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/05ad.jpg

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17068079/5.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17068080/6.jpg.html

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16696/1985159-21.jpg

Here is Prime getting damaged by beings around Thor/Namor/She-Hulk level or lower (obviously):
http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/primevssuperboy5.jpg.html

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/blackadamfail3.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/roundtwo3.jpg
http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/roundtwo4.jpg.html

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/aaloutbart.jpg.html

http://s219.photobucket.com/user/Superman-Prime_Respect/media/toomuchforgls3.jpg.html

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds001-026.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds004-006.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds004-007.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds004-009.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds004-025.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds004-028.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds005-003.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/FinalCrisis-LegionofThreeWorlds005-009.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/04ad.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/totscsp_009.jpg

And the coup de grace (though admittedly, this is above Namor/She-Hulk/Thor, but considering you, I'll let it slide):
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16696/1985160-22.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16696/1985162-23.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/16696/1985163-24.jpg

Because you think Zeus' own blast can't hurt him at all. Yet you think She-Hulk/Namor can beat his ass to the ground.
It's like I'm talking to a retarded wall who huffed an entire can of spray paint.

Also, I find it odd how you're basing this on one "low feat" and stating he wasn't hurt by his own blast even though he screamed out "arrrggg" after getting hit by it...

Branlor Swift

i never claimed he did not beat the hulk, its actually his best fighting feat so fat.
of course it took him amping and all but still nice feat. It is exactly a "comparing contest" between Prime. What, you think you should be able to bring up some meaningless feats from Zeus in an attempt to lowball him, but I can't do the same for Prime? So by this logic I can walk into a Superman vs Hulk thread and just start lowballing the shit out of Superman, but no one can retort with Hulk low showings? Because I know your logic would fold in an instant if that happened. Hell, all the blood leaking from your anus currently would just explode out and paint your Berenstain Bears wall red if that happened.

And I'm choosing Prime's lowest feats because you're only using Zeus' lowest showings (without context mind you). Had you immediately went to Prime's highest showings, I wouldn't have so much of a problem because I admit Zeus doesn't have the high feats to match... just consistency. But no, you want to pretend Zeus can outright tank skyfather attacks, yet be hurt by Namor/She-Hulk, and that makes sense to you. And on some plane in your mental disorder, you figure Hercules grappling Zeus around is an absolutely terrible feat.

But a weaker Hulk than Zeus beat into a coma repeated the retcon feats and altering reality.
I don't know where Prime has beaten the JSA/JLA/Superman... so... And Zeus easily beat the Avengers at multiple points.
Should I be impressed by BFR'ing the Anti-Monitor?
Or 32 canon fodder lanterns?
Or Ion... actually for that matter, you later cry about me using a showing where Prime was weakened, yet he jammed him with a lead pipe that almost killed him on his own.

Actually, the Ion and 32 Lanterns feats made me respect the Anti-Monitor one more... because they're sad.

And Zeus beat the original Typhon who ran all the Gods out of Olympus and Zeus living keeps him depowered. He casually dismisses Pluto all the time, who stalemated Hela, stalemated/"defeated" the Stranger, and is generally portrayed as Skyfather level being on par with Mephisto and the like.

Yet you keep stating that Zeus tanked his own blast, but a bunch of heralds beat him.
I don't even understand how your brain processes this and becomes astounded that the message you're putting out (She-Hulk/Namor > Zeus's blast) isn't what you thought it was. And to top it all off, you're acting like there's nothing wrong with the feat itself.
Let's put this in a way a retarded monkey with a bullet in his brain could understand:

You state Zeus can tank his own attacks. Therefore Zeus can tank Zeus level power, easily.
You state that Zeus however cannot tank She-Hulk/Namor level attacks. Therefore Zeus can be hurt from those attacks.
If Zeus can tank his own level of power, but can't tank She-Hulk/Namor level of power, then that means that She-Hulk/Namor > Zeus's blast.

And considering you figure it's an everyday showing, that's exactly what you're saying. Otherwise you better re-examine your brain head thought process stuff and reiterate in a way someone with a hint of brain matter can understand. But you won't be able to do that because you're of questionable intelligence. No, you're just going to state "but I wsnt sayin shehukl and nammor r moar powerful than zues!!! omg readng cumprahansion!!!"

Well, it isn't, and he didn't amp. So there's that. Wait wait wait WAIT.
Unless you have proof he was amping. And considering how much you've shown to be able to prove, I will await this scan stating Zeus was amping with great anticipation.

the hulk vs galactus was me having fun trying to make the hulk fanboys join the party, only twats like you bought my game. So you were really only pretending to be retarded? That seems to be a common thing with you... putting off the impression that you're retarded that is.
But you seem to be being really retarded right now, so maybe you're bamboozling me right now you joker you.

the showing with kingpin was there to prove my statement that zeus doesnt have much fighting skills at all. kingpin basically slapped him around like a homelss. powerless or not zeus should have had some skills, a powerless thor would wreck kingpin, a powerless odin probably could give him a fight, no powers means no skills? again practice your reading comprehension son. So that's what you're going to do... just keep talking about it? I asked you to prove it or give any semblance of proof that it happened, and you outright refused. So judging from this we just make up feats I guess? Very well, my next post will reflect this.

But anyway... none of those characters would beat Kingpin depowered. And Prime would fare the worst out of any of them depowered so that's not even a point. A depowered character should not beat up a Spider-Man level being.
But yeah, Kingpin is low:
http://imageshack.us/f/404/kpvc02js5.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/263/kpvc03tg6.jpg/

Branlor Swift
because zuriel is just an angel with magic sword and abilities, however he is not a being made out of magic, a punch from zuriel is just a punch, however if zeus amp his fists with his magic that means those will be a magical punches just like black adam had. and we all know what happened when black adam was punching prime.

are you really comparing superman punches to a base level hercules who gets knocked down everywhere by heralds? GTFO of here.

again i already explained the zuriel part.

and by the way prime was extremely weakened during that fight, as soon as a ray of sun touched his finger he knocked them all the f^ck away from him.
nice try at lowballing.

the lasso is not pure magic, its a f^ckin rope forced by magic, what hurted prime is not the magic but the freakin rope around his neck.
then explain to me how come black adam punching prime made him laugh? i mean its superman level punches supported by magic so how come he laugh them off?
and even if we go by that theory that zeus base level punches covered by magic punching prime will only leave him uneffected by the amping part and he will only feel the power of base level zeus its still pathetic.
what feats does zeus have punching at his base levels? knocking back hercules? righttttt like thats something that will put prime down.

thats the way things are.
prime is imune to magic.
you can cry, analy bleed, rape your sister, you can do waht ever you want but it wont change this fact, prime is imune to magic and will beat any skyfather who is based on magic. I literally looked through one comic:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/DayofVengeance0116.jpg

Prove Zeus amped. Prove his amping is pure magic.
And Black Adam made Prime scream out in pain on the first punch he landed, and then he fixated on the magic, and Prime said the magic tickled, not the punches. Kinetix also had Prime down with magic blasts too.
The magic presumably won't hurt, but the punches will. And even more so if he actually amps his strength. Though again, Zeus' punches hurt Hulk just as much when he didn't have glowy effect as when he did... if that's what you're replying to.

Where in the **** anywhere in that post was I comparing Hercules' punches to Superman? I was going to go into discussing this, but your reading comprehension is so terrible that you are making words appear on your screen.
And Hercules didn't even punch Zeus so I'm not even sure why I'd be comparing that in the first place.

You explained the Zauriel part to nobody but your own brain. I'm not even sure you could have convinced a child who's never read any comics ever with what you stated.

So what you're saying is that Prime's magical invulnerability is based on his own power level at the time? Therefore it is not actually an invulnerability but he just has a high defense? After all, if magic had no effect on him, then it would be static across the board no matter what his power level was. You can't be completely invulnerable to magic and then get damaged by it just from a lowering your power level a little.
So Prime is not actually invulnerable to magic is what you're saying? Well, as long as it comes out of your mouth and not mine...

And you said something like you're too smart to fall into traps earlier? I thought you covered Zauriel though? So why you felt the need to tell me Prime only has a high defense to magic is beyond me. Brochacho.

the lasso is not pure magic, its a f^ckin rope forced by magic, what hurted prime is not the magic but the freakin rope around his neck. Holy shit, seriously? You are not very bright.
You realize you just admitted that something magic can hurt Prime? And you realize you just described that the rope would be exactly like Zeus in your opinion. IE, not pure magic, and I presume incredibly strong and durable?

And I'm not saying the magic hurt Prime. I'm saying a magical lasso hurt Prime which is contrary to your belief that anything wrapped in magic means Prime tanks it. But if a rope around Prime's neck can hurt Prime, then what do you think a being who is way stronger than WWH can do? Even if he is magic?
You're doing more harm than good at this stage.

But yeah, he certainly didn't laugh off the first punch:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Prime/InfiniteCrisis0620.jpg

How about you don't ask for feats of things when you refuse to prove anything in return? Prove Zeus amps. Prove Zeus uses magic to amp. And prove Prime would bypass the actual amped strength if we go by your opinion. Since judging from your opinion, he'd only bypass the "glowy fists" not his actual strength being amped.
But of course, going by your opinion, Prime only has a high defense against magic, and a magical rope can hurt Prime.

But I like how you play (?) stupid and ignore common knowledge and things previously spelled out for you many times. He had Hercules almost knocked out for the rest of the comic with one punch (even some time after Herc was still dizzy), and he made Hulk puke without glowy fists. These are the things that were pointed out many times to you.
But since you're going to say something stupid and cry for proof or some other shit you do, I might as well repost it.
Zeus without a glowing fist makes Hulk puke:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863170/Incredible_Hulks_622_013.jpg.html

And I might as well cover this now because I don't want to say it again, but I assume glowing fists are the "magic" since there is no other hint of amping or magic being used.

You just said Prime's magical resistance is dependant on his power, indicating a high defense as opposed to complete immunity.

Yes, I am the crybaby. I'm sure you state this while you wet the penis of the day with your dripping tears. And I like how you state this considering I previously said I'm not arguing for Zeus to win, just arguing for Zeus against your brainlessness.
But seriously, Prime would get obliterated by Odin straight up. Zeus is one thing, but he's not beating Odin, no way. I don't know why you added that "Skyfather" part in considering it only makes your crybaby antics worse. And maybe you're not a useless sack of downs syndrome, maybe you're just a biased fanboy.

Actually I take that back immediately. You're both.

Branlor Swift
I change my mind too.

Zeus just instantly teleports Prime across the universe.

If a useless Guardian can atomize Prime and put him back together in another universe, then I'm sure Zeus can do the same. Without killing himself. If I had to prove he can BFR him proof master wolverinos.

abhilegend
Overkill much, bran?

DarkSaint85
Wolverinos, stahp. You're arguing for the wrong freaking Prime......

Branlor Swift
Wolverinos, stahp. You're arguing for the wrong freaking Prime...... That too, but I was just going with the flow.

I feel alright to say Zeus loses that. It becomes interesting with Odin though

Branlor Swift
So I was looking at recent posts to see why Wolverinos got banned (like it needs a reason).

The funny thing is that his last post was in this thread, and then he got banned almost 2 months later. Guess he gave up on that account. laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Prime wins

quanchi112
Overkill much, bran? Zeus wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus wins. Looking at your recent post I pretty sure you've never read a DC comic in your life

Supes wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Looking at your recent post I pretty sure you've never read a DC comic in your life

Supes wins. What posts in particular ? Be more specific.

iceman24567
Prime wins

Magic Joe
Bran > Zeus>Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.