First Post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nuke Nixon
Right, I'm a geezer - been around since President Nixon yeah, I'm into all the right hobbies and interests for you comic book movie nerds, I listen to rocking music that doesn't suck and it's good to be the King... baby.
cool

Nuke Nixon
So cricket chirps is what I get eh, right I see how it is.

Shakyamunison
Nixion?! When I was born JFK was president, but not for long.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Nixion?! When I was born JFK was president, but not for long.

Alright, I was wrong. Eisenhower was president. Now I will never live it down.

Stealth Moose

That reminds me of the Return of the Living Dead, when the zombie is on the phone trying to summon out victims, and he guesses the president is still Truman.

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Right, I'm a geezer - been around since President Nixon yeah, I'm into all the right hobbies and interests for you comic book movie nerds, I listen to rocking music that doesn't suck and it's good to be the King... baby.
cool

Welcome! These sub-forums don't get much attention, so just dive into a thread that interests you and begin!

Patient_Leech
Welcome, sir.

Cat Lady
Welcome I am new here as well.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Welcome! These sub-forums don't get much attention, so just dive into a thread that interests you and begin!

On first glance you've got a metric crapton of forums, a fella could go full goose bozo tryin to figure out where to start.

Challenge accepted. cool

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
On first glance you've got a metric crapton of forums, a fella could go full goose bozo tryin to figure out where to start.

Challenge accepted. cool

I hit most of the active ones, if the topic interests me. Best way to meet the others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.