Andrew Bennett & Frankenstein vs. Dracula & Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight to the death

Who wins?

zopzop
Morlun kills everyone.

/Thread

Golgo13
Frankenstein guts him with the sword of Michael.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Frankenstein guts him with the sword of Michael.
Wakanda's entire arsenal, that's an ENTIRE NATION'S arsenal, that included Vibranium weapons and Vibranium nukes failed to even SLOW him.

Frank and crew die painfully.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Wakanda's entire arsenal, that's an ENTIRE NATION'S arsenal, that included Vibranium weapons and Vibranium nukes failed to even SLOW him.

Frank and crew die painfully.

Wakanda isn't Frankenstein or his uber sword.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Wakanda isn't Frankenstein or his uber sword.
You're right, it's deadlier. It's the most advanced nation on Marvel Earth.

That's like saying a USA+ nation unloading it's entire arsenal is gonna do less damage than Frank's sword. I'm not buying it my friend.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
You're right, it's deadlier. It's the most advanced nation on Marvel Earth.

That's like saying a USA+ nation unloading it's entire arsenal is gonna do less damage than Frank's sword. I'm not buying it my friend.

How is it deadlier than something that can cut through cosmics/top tiers?

Khazra Reborn
Well, the sword of Michael can do a lot more damage to a single herald than the US army, but that's neither here nor there.

But, Morlun does seem to have a weakness to mysticism, and Frank's sword is magic, it should hurt Morlun pretty badly. Aside from that, Bennett is an beast as well.

Sixth_Winged
There's no conclusive proof he is weak to it. Radioactive poisoning maybe, but not outright weakness to mysticism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.