Question for the gentleman - significant other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bigon
A question for the men concerning wives and girlfriends in the realms of the hypothetical.

Do you think you would rather your wife or girlfriend's skin turn green, like the Wicked Witch of the West (I saw the latest Wizard of Oz adaptation lately) or do you think you would rather she had another man's baby consensually. I take for granted that you would willingly help raise the baby if that were the case.

I don't think either of these points would diminish my estimation of a woman I already thought was perfect.

Astner
I'm not married, but each of these would be enough of a reason for me to dump my girlfriend.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bigon

Do you think you would rather your wife or girlfriend's skin turn green, like the Wicked Witch of the West wtf? lol

Barker
can i answer hypothetically

or as i like to spell it

highpathetically

dadudemon
I would definitely prefer the green option.

That way, I could spank her like a naughty avocado.

BackFire
Green please.

Oneness
The ladies get to choose between wealth and handsomeness; the men get to choose between being green or having another's baby!?

So much for fair treatment for the bros. You ****er.

I want a sex-crazed Scarlett Johansson who's always in her estrous cycle! And she can't make babies.

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness
The ladies get to choose between wealth and handsomeness; the men get to choose between being green or having another's baby!?

So much for fair treatment for the bros. You ****er.
It's not like the choice will affect your life.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner
It's not like the choice will affect your life. It's the principal.

Astner
Originally posted by Oneness
It's the principal.
Let them have it.

ThorinWoofer
The **** kind of question is that?

As long as her skin isn't all scaly, go with the green. Unless you can't have kids, and you really want one and adoption isn't an option.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by BackFire
Green please.

You beat me to it.

Wonder Man
I'd rather bring another life into the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.