Why is the forum so addictive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Why.....I can never be on for like 10 minutes sad and big grin
ahhhh

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Mujaffa
that's how i feel though

Julie
I like it...but it is very addictive and I need to be getting off soon so I can study

Corran
Raz has subliminal messages on here, I'm sure of it.

GordonSkywalker
Hmmmm.......

Dexx
well...basicly..there are a lot of threads to post in. That would be it.....oh..and that lust for a bigger and bigger post count.

Member.
its the glow of ur face that keeps me away from my homework juliestick out tongueof course that's a good thing.

GordonSkywalker
Sure it is. I think the forum is not so much addictive as more likely it's because a lot of people-myself included- have nothing else to do.

Member.
that toostick out tongue, too much time on our hands. i shouldn't even be on right now...hm...

Raz
Subliminal messages?

Holy cow, I've been found out!!

Captain REX
I had my suspicions... big grin

GordonSkywalker
Haha!

Tex
Why is the forum so addictive?

Because I am here!cool

GordonSkywalker
Are you the Texmiester?

Tex
Just Tex babe, short, simple and yet very stylishraver

BackFire349
cuz of hotties like tex.

GordonSkywalker
Riiiiight. No clue what you're on about. big grin

BackFire349
jesus gordon, you've been here 3 months, and you already are almost up to my post count, and ive been here a year and a half.....

Captain REX
That's because he posts 6 times as many posts a day as you do. You post an average of 6 a day, he posts an average of 36.

BackFire349
i know that.

Captain REX
Just checking...

Dexx
yeah..was wondering if anyone else noticed.

mechmoggy
Is this true? big grin stick out tongue

Julie
I dunno....but see what I meanI have a class soon and here I am

mechmoggy
I get what you're saying Jules, most of my Uni work is on the computer and before long I can't help popping in to see whats going on.

Personally I think its the abundance of mechmoggy posts that keeps everyone coming back for more. wink

Julie
not the only incentive to be here but I suppose it's never a bad thing:-)
ttyl.....*runs off to bio class*

GordonSkywalker
Ahem. I am here to say how much I love this addictive forum! I am so honored so many of you have been keeping tabs on my progress. Now go out there and talk among yourselves again.

Catch 22
He has no life...

GordonSkywalker
Oh yes I do Catch. Watching you takes up a great deal of my personal time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Catch 22
Always in your thoughts huh? That's cute......

GordonSkywalker
You must be joking. I do not possess that power. Thanks all the same.

Catch 22
OK, I'm so lost now that I'm just gonna go to bed and wait for my errant wife to wander in at 2 in the morning.........

Ok, she's not errant, she's working. big grin

GordonSkywalker
The Forum is so addictive because none of us can get off it!

Julie
*rolls eyes*....thank you for that comprehensive observation.....

GordonSkywalker
What, you have a different opinion? I thought that was a bloody brilliant analysis! wink

Julie
simple and workable definition.....if not circular, but eh not a big deal...I think the point is proved.....esp since here I am at 12:12 in the morning????!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.