Link vs Aku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
Ganondorf in a fight with link had learned a new spell and flung link into a different dimension. Now link sees the mighty aku in his prime, can link defeat aku and find a way back home or will aku do away with him.

Sacred 117
This has actually been done, but I doubt it will make a difference.

Jmanghan
Link is too slow for Aku, unless he has those speed-whatever-boots :P

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Link is too slow for Aku, unless he has those speed-whatever-boots :P This is patently untrue.

Nephthys
I'd probably go with Aku. Dude was pretty ridiculous iirc.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This is patently untrue. Samurai Jack was fast enough to take out a group of guys before water hit the ground, the reason I say water is because my memory is a bit dated on the entire series. Back to the point, despite Samurai Jack's speed, he was barely able to keep up with Aku.

Nephthys
Iirc he's also deflected gatling gun fire.

But Screampaste thinks Link can deflect lightning, so thats why.

ScreamPaste
Samurai Jack was fast enough to take out a group of guys before water hit the ground, the reason I say water is because my memory is a bit dated on the entire series. Back to the point, despite Samurai Jack's speed, he was barely able to keep up with Aku. I know the scene you're talking about, I've posted it here before in support of Jack. Depending what Link this is, he could be slower than Jack, but some Links have similar speed to Jack and some are actually faster.

Jmanghan
I know the scene you're talking about, I've posted it here before in support of Jack. Depending what Link this is, he could be slower than Jack, but some Links have similar speed to Jack and some are actually faster.
Without Special Equipment of ANY kind? WAIT, Jack's sword is the only thing that can cut Aku, besides that Scottish Dude.

ScreamPaste
Without Special Equipment of ANY kind? WAIT, Jack's sword is the only thing that can cut Aku, besides that Scottish Dude.
Most end game Link's are blatantly super human and carry powerful anti-evil and anti-magic swords, the Master Sword being the best example, it should be able to damage Aku, and unlike Jack's katana it provides magical protection to prevent a last minute BFR.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Nephthys
Iirc he's also deflected gatling gun fire.

But Screampaste thinks Link can deflect lightning, so thats why.

I think its moreso because of Ganondorf being able to deflect Link's arrows.

Which I guess Paste calc'd before moving at ?supersonic? something speeds?

Could you link to that calc or do it again paste?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I think its moreso because of Ganondorf being able to deflect Link's arrows.

Which I guess Paste calc'd before moving at ?supersonic? something speeds?

Could you link to that calc or do it again paste?
I can redo it later tonight, have to leave for work in about an hour twenty.

NemeBro
Aku is FTL, he curbstomps.

ares834
Aku takes this.

BloodRain
Aku is FTL but Jack isn't?

Nephthys
Aku can fly through space at FTL, not fight at that speed as I recall.

BloodRain
.../sense.

NemeBro
Jack is also FTL by powerscaling.

BloodRain
No.

NemeBro
Based on?

CosmicComet
I can redo it later tonight, have to leave for work in about an hour twenty.

any help on the calc here?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
any help on the calc here?
Got distracted with D&D. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.