Iron Man vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Didnt find an identical thread

Both get 3 weeks prep (cannot spy on or interfere with opponent)

Bloodlust on for both (Doom wants to kill stark)
No PIS or CIS
Battle takes place in neutral ground with no civilians nearby

Bouboumaster
What do you think?
Doom kills anyone not named Reed Richards

deathslash
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What do you think?
Doom kills anyone not named Reed Richards thumb up It really is true. Doom's armor is better than Stark's, his magic is on Doctor Stange's level, and he has an intellect that can only really be matched by Reed Richards. I like Iron Man but Doom wins this 10/10

janus77
Ooh, now this is a tricky one.

Doom.

Caps Conscience
Doom's Armor better than Starks'. Me thinks, no.

AlmightyKfish
Doom is both smarter than Tony and nearly as good as a magician as Strange.

He wins with prep. If he can't out tech/science Tony he'll use magic to completely overwhelm him. We've seen before that Tony has issues prepping/dealing with magic because it's so outside his context.

JakeTheBank
In a direct encounter, Iron Man's historically done well against Doom. In a prep-war, Doom is going to phuck him up, though.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
In a direct encounter, Iron Man's historically done well against Doom. In a prep-war, Doom is going to phuck him up, though. It's really just pis that Doom doesn't beat Tony with magic tho.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
It's really just pis that Doom doesn't beat Tony with magic tho.

It's PIS every time Doom loses, tbh.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's PIS every time Doom loses, tbh. Tbf, whenever he loses it's a Doombot.

maxivitopowe
I know you guys don't like AvX, but hasn't that shown that he is able to overcome that magic gap?

Mindset
But he isn't.

Epicurus
Doom wins.

pym-ftw
Starks best feats are with help, Doom wins.

Kazenji
Stark did fairly well against Doom in Doomquest, When his energy reserves were running low during Camelot times.

Volse11
With 3 weeks prep Doom would annihilate him. Heck, with 3 hours it wouldn't be close.

Flyattractor
Is Richards still the "Smartest guy in the MU(616) or has that title been officially handed over to Tony now?

Drakon09
DOOM STOMPS.

Galan007
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb up It really is true. Doom's armor is better than Stark's, his magic is on Doctor Stange's level, and he has an intellect that can only really be matched by Reed Richards. I like Iron Man but Doom wins this 10/10 Every single time Doom and Tony have battled in a comic, their armors have been portrayed identically. That being said, Doom wins because of magic.

janus77
Doom ... because you said 'prep' no.

Frankly, before the AvX stuff, even without prep I would have said Doom, now not so sure.

Flyattractor
Tony/Iron Man is a Movie Success. Doom...not so much. So yes. TONY DA WINZ!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.