Lotr (movie universe) vs. Twilight Princess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Just when you think Hyrule has been raped enough Quan. Please stop. Have you no sympathy for the lame Hylians. Come at me Hylians. You know who I am siding with.

Prepare yourselves.

COG Veteran
Sting > MS
Balrog > Gorons
Sauron > Ganon

BloodRain
No Vet, no.

quanchi112
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Sting > MS
Balrog > Gorons
Sauron > Ganon Finally, some objectivity.

Close the thread. Hylians didn't show up and have forfeited the thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
No Vet, no. He is right you know.

BloodRain
Sooo the first person shows up an sides with you in his first post and you're immediately pole dancing his dick?

Have some grace good sir.

COG Veteran
What can I say? I grew up with this series. I cannot betray it. Besides, you'll have more supporters on your side anyway. But I stand by my belief.

BloodRain
So what's the belief behind that?

COG Veteran
I have been more impressed by what I've seen in LOTR than LoZ.

quanchi112
Sooo the first person shows up an sides with you in his first post and you're immediately pole dancing his dick?

Have some grace good sir. It is too late. Hyrule has been raped.

Sauron would rape Dorf just as Voldemort has been doing.

They shit stomp Hyrule.

Close the thread. It's over.

BloodRain
I have been more impressed by what I've seen in LOTR than LoZ. What of the Balrog was impressive?

quanchi112
What of the Balrog was impressive? Concede that Lotr wins. Don't torture yourself.

BloodRain
Do you have anything constructive to add to this debate?

Or would you prefer me to just jangle some keys as you seem to be asking for?

ares834
Sauron is what Ganon wants to be when he grows up.

COG Veteran
What of the Balrog was impressive?
His ability to go toe to toe with such a hardened wizard as Gandalf. It was impressive feat of durability and stamina for them to fight the entire way from the extreme bottom of the Mines of Moria all the way to the top of Durin's Tower.

quanchi112
Do you have anything constructive to add to this debate?

Or would you prefer me to just jangle some keys as you seem to be asking for? Lotr has greater power, far greater numbers, greater organization, etc.

BloodRain
What power again? Trying to think of the strongest spells and beast, only coming up with the dragon.

His ability to go toe to toe with such a hardened wizard as Gandalf. It was impressive feat of durability and stamina for them to fight the entire way from the extreme bottom of the Mines of Moria all the way to the top of Durin's Tower. Issue with this is that unlike the true Novel version, the movie version of Gandalf is unimpressive in terms of power. The fall was something. Though so is a Goron being launched out of an exploding volcano.. and sleeping through it.

COG Veteran
What power again? Trying to think of the strongest spells and beast, only coming up with the dragon.

Issue with this is that unlike the true Novel version, the movie version of Gandalf is unimpressive in terms of power. The fall was something. Though so is a Goron being launched out of an exploding volcano.. and sleeping through it.

Balrog is a being of fire and brimstone. No reason to suggest he couldn't do the same.

BloodRain
All known feats wouldn't suggest so. Gandalf isn't physically all too strong, peak+ iirc, and he was able to contend with the beast before magic amping the final blow. That doesn't strike me as all to impressive durability wise.

COG Veteran
Didn't he fight Balrog for 3 days? The 22nd thru the 25th?

BloodRain
Good for stamina, yeah. Not for how tough or strong it is.

COG Veteran
Pretty sure no person could actually fight a Balrog for 3 days. Durability has to count for something considering how for they traveled when they fought.

BloodRain
What I'm saying is that in all we've seen we have no clue as to how strong the Balrog is. Best we've seen is it smacking small rocks off the cave walls. You can push Gandalf from peak to low superhuman and not much would change in terms of how strong it is.

NemeBro
Sting > MS
Balrog > Gorons
Sauron > Ganon You think that Sting is better than the Master Sword?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
You think that Sting is better than the Master Sword?

Lol, no.

Bear with me, guys. I'll introduce him at some point.

Other than that, I really have no opinion on this.

quanchi112
Gandalf would definitely beat Link.

Sacred 117
I liked your other sig/avi setup better. sad May want to put it back on for this. It's only right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I liked your other sig/avi setup better. sad May want to put it back on for this. It's only right. I just hope these cowardly Zelda fans start showing up.

Boss16
How come you make threads then turn around and say how big of a rape stomp it is quan chi. It makes no sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Boss16
How come you make threads then turn around and say how big of a rape stomp it is quan chi. It makes no sense. Hush. Either debate or stay out of my way. Hylians need to die.

COG Veteran

Other than that, I really have no opinion on this.

As Bill O'Reilly once said: People who have no opinions, have no minds.

NemeBro
Quan is a troll. He only has power if you give him it.

Boss16
Then why comment on his useless troll threads.

quanchi112
Quan is a troll. He only has power if you give him it. Keep running.

Sacred 117

His job is to cater to the mindless. Why do I give a f**k what he says?! haermm

ares834

thumb up

COG Veteran

Because LoTR wins.

NemeBro
It does not.

quanchi112
It does not. What makes you say so ?

ArtificialGlory

Didn't Bill O'Reilly also say something like: Tide goes in, tide goes out. Can't explain that!

I really wouldn't put too much stock in what that stooge has to say.

The Scenario
LotR movieverse is less than a sliver of the power of the books.

It gets overrun with Shadow Beasts in any case. Too many armies that lack resistance to Twilight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
LotR movieverse is less than a sliver of the power of the books.

It gets overrun with Shadow Beasts in any case. Too many armies that lack resistance to Twilight. Again, the power of Twilight is dependent on a world of balance and stealing light from light spirits. Doesn't work here.

The Scenario
Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? Tp game. It was stated in the game.

The Scenario
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tp game. It was stated in the game.

Provide the quote.

quanchi112
Provide the quote. Do not know if I am going to look it up again. I had this all ready for the Potter vs. Hyrule battlezone that never happened.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Didn't Bill O'Reilly also say something like: Tide goes in, tide goes out. Can't explain that!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/294/7/3/rwby_kidding__by_dinochickrox-d6qyjqk.jpg

F**king... SERIOUSLY?!

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It seems simple physics is too difficult a concept for him to grasp! I mean... HOLY F**K!!! haermm

The Scenario
Do not know if I am going to look it up again. I had this all ready for the Potter vs. Hyrule battlezone that never happened.

Don't claim things you don't have evidence for.

Good luck on your next battlezone, then.

quanchi112
Don't claim things you don't have evidence for.

Good luck on your next battlezone, then. I do I just don't care enough to find the clips. That one was canceled due to cowardice.

Have you seen the Lotr films ?

Epicurus

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/294/7/3/rwby_kidding__by_dinochickrox-d6qyjqk.jpg

F**king... SERIOUSLY?!

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It seems simple physics is too difficult a concept for him to grasp! I mean... HOLY F**K!!! haermm
ShjTbghQGcU

He even erroneously claimed that Mars doesn't have a moon. Next, we'll one day hear why doesn't Mars have a sun lol.

In many ways, he reminds one of quan himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
ShjTbghQGcU

He even erroneously claimed that Mars doesn't have a moon. Next, we'll one day hear why doesn't Mars have a sun lol.

In many ways, he reminds one of quan himself. What claims have I made up before ? Let's hear it, woman.

Supra
epicless been trolling all night hes a slave

eh iell edi fer hes snis

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
epicless been trolling all night hes a slave

eh iell edi fer hes snis He really is nothing more than a subservient troll.

Supra
He goes to school payes his way into more debt to become a slave for the system..

Can you translate what I wrote in cyfered text to him?

quanchi112
He goes to school payes his way into more debt to become a slave for the system..

Can you translate what I wrote in cyfered text to him? I just wish him the best. He seems awfully lonely and unable to understand the simplest of sentences.

Supra
I just wish him the best. He seems awfully lonely and unable to understand the simplest of sentences.

he posted his lifes work in which i am utterly ashamed for him that he calls that a "life"

quanchi112
he posted his lifes work in which i am utterly ashamed for him that he calls that a "life" I just hope his new year becomes something g worth living for. I am afraid for his safety. He's quite fragile.

Supra
I just hope his new year becomes something g worth living for. I am afraid for his safety. He's quite fragile.

amen

quanchi112
amen I keep telling him to take his medication. He keeps saying the Celestials don't think its a good idea.

Supra
I keep telling him to take his medication. He keeps saying the Celestials don't think its a good idea.

rolling on floor laughing

ScreamPaste
Ganon soloes. no expression

BloodRain
Twilight does its nasty shit. Might be a few magical beings who can resist, but few is a key word.

The Shadow Beasts durability walks through everything that isn't above a TP Bomb (which can blow up a rock the size of a small room). Beasts which also constantly regenerate unless the pack is sync-destroyed.

The Gorons durability walks through everything physical the films shown. Or roll. Yeah, roll through everything.

Still haven't been told what the power pieces of LotR is, Quan.

Supra
"Gonna need more chloroform..."

quanchi112
Twilight does its nasty shit. Might be a few magical beings who can resist, but few is a key word.

The Shadow Beasts durability walks through everything that isn't above a TP Bomb (which can blow up a rock the size of a small room). Beasts which also constantly regenerate unless the pack is sync-destroyed.

The Gorons durability walks through everything physical the films shown. Or roll. Yeah, roll through everything.

Still haven't been told what the power pieces of LotR is, Quan. Sauron, Smaug, Balrog, gigantic armies, ghost army, cave trolls, eagles, Uruk Hai, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ganon soloes. no expression Sauron or Smaug would rape him.

XanatosForever
"Gonna need more chloroform..."

Are you going to actually participate in the debate here?

The Scenario
I do I just don't care enough to find the clips. That one was canceled due to cowardice.

Have you seen the Lotr films ?

Still waiting for you to support your claims.

Good luck, champ.

BloodRain
Sauron, Smaug, Balrog, gigantic armies, ghost army, cave trolls, eagles, Uruk Hai, etc. The armies are still on a human level, even if impressive in quantity.

The eagles are weak, and the Balrog and Troll in the TP verse would amount to a sub-boss and a high-mook respectively.

So just Sauron and Smaug.

quanchi112
Still waiting for you to support your claims.

Good luck, champ. What claims ?

quanchi112
The armies are still on a human level, even if impressive in quantity.

The eagles are weak, and the Balrog and Troll in the TP verse would amount to a sub-boss and a high-mook respectively.

So just Sauron and Smaug. What do you mean by human level ? Look at the foes such as the Balrog, Cave trolls, trolls, etc. If we throw the ghost army in they'd stomp Hyrule by themselves.

quanchi112
Hyrule has conceded defeat. Merry Christmas. I win.

BloodRain
Dude.. you left for 4 days and are calling a win because no one responded to you within, what.. 7 minutes? haermm Don't be so needy man.

What do you mean by human level ? Look at the foes such as the Balrog, Cave trolls, trolls, etc. If we throw the ghost army in they'd stomp Hyrule by themselves.
As in of the armies (not ghosts, so humans, elves, dwarfs, orcs etc) all have human+ stats. Basically, they're not close to low superhuman.

Read the post before you reply. Balrogs and trolls are low boss level. The best the trolls did was break off small chunks of rock, with the best the Balrog doing being that and surviving a long fall. That it, and I would be glad for you to show me either doing anything more or impressive. Otherwise a single Shadow Beast could walk through their attacks.

quanchi112
Dude.. you left for 4 days and are calling a win because no one responded to you within, what.. 7 minutes? haermm Don't be so needy man.

As in of the armies (not ghosts, so humans, elves, dwarfs, orcs etc) all have human+ stats. Basically, they're not close to low superhuman.

Read the post before you reply. Balrogs and trolls are low boss level. The best the trolls did was break off small chunks of rock, with the best the Balrog doing being that and surviving a long fall. That it, and I would be glad for you to show me either doing anything more or impressive. Otherwise a single Shadow Beast could walk through their attacks. This place doesn't thrive without me. I am its King.

How can the shadow beasts walk through their attacks ? What are you basing this off ?

The massive armies would own Hyrule. Hyrule doesn't even have a legitimate army. Balrog has more impressive feats than the Shadow beasts. This is appalling and how can they stop the ghost army ?

BloodRain
I've told you this before; leave and find out.

Facts, of course. Fact 1, at best the Trolls and Balrogs are strong enough to break small chunks of rocks. Fact 2, Beasts have been stated to shrug off bombs. Fact 1+2= Fact 3, the Beasts durability outclasses the Trolls and Balrogs. Now, we don't have much in the way of strength feats from the Beasts besides one-shotting armoured guards, granting them Peak+ to LowSuperhuman strength. Not as strong, but they're stronger what has been needed to physically best the two creatures.

Okay, now that you've said it, tell me what feats the Balrog has. Why do you feel ghosts are new to Hyrule?

quanchi112
I've told you this before; leave and find out.

Facts, of course. Fact 1, at best the Trolls and Balrogs are strong enough to break small chunks of rocks. Fact 2, Beasts have been stated to shrug off bombs. Fact 1+2= Fact 3, the Beasts durability outclasses the Trolls and Balrogs. Now, we don't have much in the way of strength feats from the Beasts besides one-shotting armoured guards, granting them Peak+ to LowSuperhuman strength. Not as strong, but they're stronger what has been needed to physically best the two creatures.

Okay, now that you've said it, tell me what feats the Balrog has. Why do you feel ghosts are new to Hyrule? Shadow beasts might be better off against certain attacks so quit making a false comparison here. Balrog seems vastly more durable than the Shadow beasts. Also seems to have greater feats of stamina.

An arrow is sharp and with enough force to hurt link and the majority of the Hylians so who cares.

What Hylian ghosts have army destroying feats in moments ?

BloodRain
Can you prove that accusation? Its nice that they 'seem' more durable, now kindly tell me 'why' they're more durable.

Could just say the same thing.

Ghosts, but still little to them besides that. Just like the many ghosts in TP. That, and Twilight.

quanchi112
Can you prove that accusation? Its nice that they 'seem' more durable, now kindly tell me 'why' they're more durable.

Could just say the same thing.

Ghosts, but still little to them besides that. Just like the many ghosts in TP. That, and Twilight. Falling from that depth and withstanding attacks for days.

The ghosts in TP can't interact with the physical world whereas the Lotr ghosts can. What can Twilight do ? Is this the part where you say it solos in a trollish manner.

BloodRain
Survived a fall. Thats your ace? Attacks from a guy with no real strength to his name. Show me the impressive durability feat needed.

Can and have. Death Sword(Blade?) comes to mind. Simple. Twilight already ****s with souls. And before you cry over specific realms; Fog and crystals. Further, if Dorf ever saw this army as a threat above the rest, up comes the pyramid.

quanchi112
Survived a fall. Thats your ace? Attacks from a guy with no real strength to his name. Show me the impressive durability feat needed.

Can and have. Death Sword(Blade?) comes to mind. Simple. Twilight already ****s with souls. And before you cry over specific realms; Fog and crystals. Further, if Dorf ever saw this army as a threat above the rest, up comes the pyramid. he survived a few thousand foot fall while being attacked for days at a time.

Twilight only upsets worlds set in a balance if you take away the light from the light spirits. That is the context behind it in the game. Since when does twilight screw with ghosts.

Dorf didn't put up the crystals when he fought the sages. He also was powerless to stop Link as he transported away from him. He's just some idiotic noob who didn't even know what the master sword was from his own realm.

ScreamPaste
lol, an army of souls, against a guy with a powerful AoE soulrape?

GJ, Quan.

The Scenario
What claims ?

Again, the power of Twilight is dependent on a world of balance and stealing light from light spirits. Doesn't work here.

That one. You haven't proven it yet.

Kindly do so, or stop claiming it.

quanchi112
lol, an army of souls, against a guy with a powerful AoE soulrape?

GJ, Quan. Dorf failed to beat a small group of seven let alone any army on his own.

The army laid rest a massive army in moments. Dorf dies quickly.

quanchi112
That one. You haven't proven it yet.

Kindly do so, or stop claiming it. Play the game. The quotes are in there. The effects also turn Hylians into ghosts who rely on light to maintain their physical connection and awareness unlike Middle Earth.

The Scenario
Play the game. The quotes are in there. The effects also turn Hylians into ghosts who rely on light to maintain their physical connection and awareness unlike Middle Earth.

Please provide the quote that proves what you say it does. Go ahead and prove the ghost statement, too, please.

Have fun.

quanchi112
Please provide the quote that proves what you say it does. Go ahead and prove the ghost statement, too, please.

Have fun. Maybe later I will.

As it stands now the forces of Lotr are too numerous and too powerful. I purposely left out a few powerful threats on purpose.

The Scenario
Maybe later I will.

As it stands now the forces of Lotr are too numerous and too powerful. I purposely left out a few powerful threats on purpose.

As it stands now you are refusing to prove your case. Please do so soon, or you're pretty much conceding the point.

quanchi112
As it stands now you are refusing to prove your case. Please do so soon, or you're pretty much conceding the point. No, I just don't feel like digging it up online at the moment. Lotr wins.

The Scenario
No, I just don't feel like digging it up online at the moment. Lotr wins.

If you think so, then prove it.

Otherwise you fail to support your claims and everything you say can safely be disregarded.

quanchi112
If you think so, then prove it.

Otherwise you fail to support your claims and everything you say can safely be disregarded. You can believe that all you want. You know deep down I am right. You are lucky I'm not in a trouble hunting type mood.

BloodRain
he survived a few thousand foot fall while being attacked for days at a time.

Twilight only upsets worlds set in a balance if you take away the light from the light spirits. That is the context behind it in the game. Since when does twilight screw with ghosts.

Dorf didn't put up the crystals when he fought the sages. He also was powerless to stop Link as he transported away from him. He's just some idiotic noob who didn't even know what the master sword was from his own realm. So it survived a terminal velocity fall? Again, that's your ace for it's durability?

You've been proven wrong on that several times now. Ante up the evidence. Since it's been shown to affect the living, dead and mess with the soul.

..and you say you played the game? Because with all this focus you pit on Ganondorf one would think you'd know that he gained his Twilight powers after the incident with the sages. Urm.. why would he? Either Link gets ported and still wants to fight (as he does, as Dorf knows he would), or he flees and hides. Both situations work for him, so what happened to Link was irrelevant.. and also means nothing when it comes to his powers. Back on track, Dorf spreads the darkness.

quanchi112
So it survived a terminal velocity fall? Again, that's your ace for it's durability?

You've been proven wrong on that several times now. Ante up the evidence. Since it's been shown to affect the living, dead and mess with the soul.

..and you say you played the game? Because with all this focus you pit on Ganondorf one would think you'd know that he gained his Twilight powers after the incident with the sages. Urm.. why would he? Either Link gets ported and still wants to fight (as he does, as Dorf knows he would), or he flees and hides. Both situations work for him, so what happened to Link was irrelevant.. and also means nothing when it comes to his powers. Back on track, Dorf spreads the darkness. He tanked attacks from Gandalf and was beyond arrows, swords, etc. His durability is greater than Dorfs.

Yes, he did but his powers in combat were not that impressive. Again, I played the game.

When did Dorf do so in combat ? They cannot take their light and their world isn't the same as Hyrule.

The Scenario
You can believe that all you want. You know deep down I am right. You are lucky I'm not in a trouble hunting type mood.

I don't see any proof in this post.

Are you afraid of the evidence, quan? Are you so scared that you'll be wrong you refuse to even check? So utterly terrified of the Twilight that all you can do is make up false claims, because you know you're unable to face the truth?

Too bad. Prove your case, coward.

quanchi112
I don't see any proof in this post.

Are you afraid of the evidence, quan? Are you so scared that you'll be wrong you refuse to even check? So utterly terrified of the Twilight that all you can do is make up false claims, because you know you're unable to face the truth?

Too bad. Prove your case, coward. I know the clips exist and had them somewhere for my Potter vs. Twilight battlezone.

Nah, not just properly motivated.

The Scenario
I know the clips exist and had them somewhere for my Potter vs. Twilight battlezone.

Nah, not just properly motivated.

Keep running, coward.

ScreamPaste
So this thread is now Quan lying about how Ganon's powers work and refusing to back said lie.

IE, every Zelda thread he's in. Hm.

quanchi112
Keep running, coward. I am right here. Initiation is the sincerest form of flattery.

quanchi112
So this thread is now Quan lying about how Ganon's powers work and refusing to back said lie.

IE, every Zelda thread he's in. Hm. What have I lied about ?

ScreamPaste
What have I lied about ?
How Twilight works.

You're mistaking the condom for the cause of the pregnancy.

quanchi112
How Twilight works.

You're mistaking the condom for the cause of the pregnancy. No, the reason it works is due to stealing the light from the light spirits upsetting Hyrule's balance.

ScreamPaste
No, the reason it works is due to stealing the light from the light spirits upsetting Hyrule's balance. See? Lying.

That is not how it works.

quanchi112
See? Lying.

That is not how it works. That is exactly how it works as explained in the game.

The Scenario
I am right here. Initiation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Typo? You're too scared to even check your sentences.

What do I care if you're here? The evidence isn't, and that's all that matters. You should probably work on that.

ScreamPaste
That is exactly how it works as explained in the game. Except that is never said in game, and you are lying. "There is good and evil in the world" does not mean what you're trying to say it means.

Twilight exists independant of Hyrule or any other world and it's magic is inherent.

quanchi112
Typo? You're too scared to even check your sentences.

What do I care if you're here? The evidence isn't, and that's all that matters. You should probably work on that. You should be more aware of the games you worship.

The Scenario
You should be more aware of the games you worship.

Am I wrong?

Prove it.

quanchi112
Am I wrong?

Prove it. In due time.

BloodRain
Quan, you get upset, stomp your feet and keep yelling 'concede' whenever someone doesn't instantly give evidence when asked.

Don't be a hypocrite.

He tanked attacks from Gandalf and was beyond arrows, swords, etc. His durability is greater than Dorfs.

Yes, he did

When did Dorf do so in combat ? They cannot take their light and their world isn't the same as Hyrule. Cba to look up unless you tell me the scene exists, but do we see it tank arrows and swords?

Yes, he did

Exactly. so nothing will protect it. Why he didn't do so against Link? Two nice reasons; Midna can reverse the affects of Twilight. The Master Sword can repell the affects of Twilight.

The Scenario
In due time.

I'm waiting.

quanchi112
Quan, you get upset, stomp your feet and keep yelling 'concede' whenever someone doesn't instantly give evidence when asked.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Cba to look up unless you tell me the scene exists, but do we see it tank arrows and swords?

Yes, he did

Exactly. so nothing will protect it. Why he didn't do so against Link? Two nice reasons; Midna can reverse the affects of Twilight. The Master Sword can repell the affects of Twilight. The reason it worked against Link is his dependence on the light from the light spirits from a world of balance.

Plus, we don't ever see the effects of a twilight work on demons, monsters, etc. Outside of Hylians iirc.

quanchi112
I'm waiting. You don't want me to go into battlezone mode. You really don't.

ScreamPaste
Except that is never said in game, and you are lying. "There is good and evil in the world" does not mean what you're trying to say it means.

Twilight exists independant of Hyrule or any other world and it's magic is inherent.

quanchi112
Except that is never said in game, and you are lying. "There is good and evil in the world" does not mean what you're trying to say it means.

Twilight exists independant of Hyrule or any other world and it's magic is inherent. It is a world of balance and with the light gone they live on as spirits. How none of you grasp the obvious amuses me.

The Scenario
You don't want me to go into battlezone mode. You really don't.

Do it.

I want nothing more at this moment. Don't disappoint me.

quanchi112
Do it.

I want nothing more at this moment. Don't disappoint me. Lucky for you I have to go to the gym soon.

ScreamPaste
It is a world of balance and with the light gone they live on as spirits. How none of you grasp the obvious amuses me.
Except 'world of balance' just means that there is dark and also light, this has nothing to do with how Twilight works, Zelda is specifically referring to the dark magic Zant used on Link, which had nothing to do with Twilight, as is directly stated in game, and the Master Sword. Good and evil.

Twilight exists independent of Hyrule, it's power is innate, and the Light Spirits are a powerful defense.

quanchi112
Except 'world of balance' just means that there is dark and also light, this has nothing to do with how Twilight works, Zelda is specifically referring to the dark magic Zant used on Link, which had nothing to do with Twilight, as is directly stated in game, and the Master Sword. Good and evil.

Twilight exists independent of Hyrule, it's power is innate, and the Light Spirits are a powerful defense. It specifically means that is why they are stuck as spirits because the balance is upset.

This does not apply to other worlds.

The Scenario
Lucky for you I have to go to the gym soon.

While you're out, do you think you could pick up some evidence for me?

Thanks.

quanchi112
While you're out, do you think you could pick up some evidence for me?

Thanks. It is all in the game. Hint, hint.

The Scenario
It is all in the game. Hint, hint.

Yeah, can you get the quote? Hint, getmetheevidenceyoudancingfool.

quanchi112
Yeah, can you get the quote? Hint, getmetheevidenceyoudancingfool. Maybe I shall maybe I shall.

BloodRain
The reason it worked against Link is his dependence on the light from the light spirits from a world of balance.

Plus, we don't ever see the effects of a twilight work on demons, monsters, etc. Outside of Hylians iirc.

Nope, try playing the game. Originally Twilight fell, then after that the Light Spirits were made, thus Twilight exists independently of the Light. Next?

Twili, Humans, Hylian, rats, bats, Bulbin, Deku Baba, spider, fish, yeti, Goron, dragon, skeleton. Twilight currupted them all.

And I still want those feats from Balrog to het some use out of it.

quanchi112
Nope, try playing the game. Originally Twilight fell, then after that the Light Spirits were made, thus Twilight exists independently of the Light. Next?

Twili, Humans, Hylian, rats, bats, Bulbin, Deku Baba, spider, fish, yeti, Goron, dragon, skeleton. Twilight currupted them all.

And I still want those feats from Balrog to het some use out of it. I am only referring to Twilight turning them into helpless spirits. That only happened due to the light being stolen and their world thrown out of balance.

Watch the clip. Your ignorance repulses me.

The Scenario
I am only referring to Twilight turning them into helpless spirits. That only happened due to the light being stolen and their world thrown out of balance.

Zoras and Gorons became helpless spirits as well. Rats, bats, Bulblins, Deku Babas, and Kargarocs were all turned into monsters.

Try again.

quanchi112
Zoras and Gorons became helpless spirits as well. Rats, bats, Bulblins, Deku Babas, and Kargarocs were all turned into monsters.

Try again. I don't consider them monsters though in the same vein as the Balrog and the. Nazgul.

The Scenario
I don't consider them monsters though in the same vein as the Balrog and the. Nazgul.

It's still a transformation effect on non-Hylian targets.

Go ahead and move that goalpost, though, that's fine.

quanchi112
It's still a transformation effect on non-Hylian targets.

Go ahead and move that goalpost, though, that's fine. It was not magic. I only am following the clear explanation given in TP.

The Scenario
It was not magic. I only am following the clear explanation given in TP.

Post the quote.

quanchi112
Post the quote. Patience. I am not in the youtube hunting mood.

The Scenario
You shouldn't have to hunt if it's so obvious.

quanchi112
You shouldn't have to hunt if it's so obvious. I don't know what order they put the videos up for the game. I haven't played the game in years since I beat it.

BloodRain
I am only referring to Twilight turning them into helpless spirits. That only happened due to the light being stolen and their world thrown out of balance.

Watch the clip. Your ignorance repulses me.

Are you saying Twilight can only be there when an imbalance is made even though it perfectly existed long before the Light Spirits were even created? Evidence just proved you wrong?

Muppet. I just said I'd check the scene if you'd confirm that the scene shows him being immune to arrows and swords.

quanchi112
Are you saying Twilight can only be there when an imbalance is made even though it perfectly existed long before the Light Spirits were even created? Evidence just proved you wrong?

Muppet. I just said I'd check the scene if you'd confirm that the scene shows him being immune to arrows and swords. I am saying twilight can only turn Hylians into spirits when their light is stolen.

The scene implied no one else in the room could harm the Balrog. Considering him surviving the fall and Gandalfs attacks I'd say I'm inclined to believe him.

The Scenario
I am saying twilight can only turn Hylians into spirits when their light is stolen.

It also affects Gorons and Zoras like that. They all become helpless spirits.

quanchi112
It also affects Gorons and Zoras like that. They all become helpless spirits. Due to their world being unbalanced because the light was stolen.

Game over, nerd.

The Scenario
Due to their world being unbalanced because the light was stolen.

Game over, nerd.

Prove it.

BloodRain
I am saying twilight can only turn Hylians into spirits when their light is stolen.

The scene implied no one else in the room could harm the Balrog. Considering him surviving the fall and Gandalfs attacks I'd say I'm inclined to believe him. The Hylian, and the humans, and the Gorons, and the Zora etc.. Ahhh good, so thats a concession to Twilight only having affect when there's no Light spirits.

Implications are odd like that. Without seeing it resit, we don't know if the arrows would bounce off its hide or just make a small dent etc. All that tells us is that its more resistant than a human-level creature, which we already established. Meaning we're where we were to begin with; the Balrog has the durability to resist human-level damage.

AuraAngel
If there is a Hell it punishes the wicked by forcing them to read every single word exchanged between Quan and the LLLC in an endless loop.

Supra
Originally posted by AuraAngel
If there is a Hell it punishes the wicked by forcing them to read every single word exchanged between Quan and the LLLC in an endless loop.

messedee Blue Oyster Bar for latest infosmile

Sacred 117
LLLC?

The Scenario
The lollovelinkclub, or LLLC for short, is an unofficial organization dedicated to the support of the Zelda franchise in general and Link in particular. We are the brave souls who follow Link, and endeavor to make his power known to all. Also some people started throwing accusations and the name stuck.

More information can be found on the KMC wiki, which I am fairly certain has not been updated in years.

http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/lollovelinkclub

Sacred 117
Yeah, we should really update that now. Lol.

Edit: I wouldn't have guessed NemeBro was part of the LLLC. (Position: World Domination) crylaugh

NemeBro
NemeBro is truly powerful.

quanchi112
Prove it. Play the game again, Scentsy party.

quanchi112
The Hylian, and the humans, and the Gorons, and the Zora etc.. Ahhh good, so thats a concession to Twilight only having affect when there's no Light spirits.

Implications are odd like that. Without seeing it resit, we don't know if the arrows would bounce off its hide or just make a small dent etc. All that tells us is that its more resistant than a human-level creature, which we already established. Meaning we're where we were to begin with; the Balrog has the durability to resist human-level damage. Only turns those into spirits when light is stolen. My claim has not changed.

Dorf doesn't nor does Link so what is your point.

The Scenario
Play the game again, Scentsy party.

I've played it more times than you have.

Doesn't change the fact that your claims require evidence.

ScreamPaste
It specifically means that is why they are stuck as spirits because the balance is upset.

This does not apply to other worlds.
That's not what was said, they're not even talking about Twilight when that happens, they're talking about Link being transformed by magic that is explicitly not Twilight magic.

Other worlds do not usually have defenses, you're right, which makes it much easier for Ganon.

ScreamPaste
Play the game again, Scentsy party. What's that you say? A party in Scenario's honour? Why of course, good chap, we shall have it arranged!

quanchi112
I've played it more times than you have.

Doesn't change the fact that your claims require evidence. The quote is in the game. Play through it again.

quanchi112
That's not what was said, they're not even talking about Twilight when that happens, they're talking about Link being transformed by magic that is explicitly not Twilight magic.

Other worlds do not usually have defenses, you're right, which makes it much easier for Ganon. No, they are talking about the residents of Hyrule.

False. Only applies to Hyrule.

BloodRain
Only turns those into spirits when light is stolen. My claim has not changed.

Dorf doesn't nor does Link so what is your point.
Concede that it can affect any? Excellent. Now, back to the other topic; wrong. You failed to address the fact that Twilight existed in a perfectly balanced world before the Light Spirits were even created, meaning they don't need a realm to have light spirits taken away, they react independently. Get around to countering this, you're taking too long.

What's this? Is this a refusal to give evidence with a thinly veiled attempt in redirection? How about we get back to the point at hand and you tell me if you agree or disagree with the Balrog's durability only being human+.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>