Graviton (EMH) vs Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://www.medinnus.com/AEMH/images/graviton_02.png vs http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/DarkLordGanondorf.png

So I started rewatching Earths Mightiest Heroes and I was like, Jesus Christ Graviton is so ****ing powerful. I need to make a thread with him. But then I struggled to think of someone strong enough to fight him so I defaulted to Ganon since Zelda threads are always hilarious.

If this is a mismatch, I think I'll need to move up to like, Kratos or something.

Ganon can use feats from ALL games he's been in, provided they're actual Zelda games and not Smash Bros or whatever.

Graviton is from Earths Mightiest Heroes.

NemeBro
I don't know who Graviton is.

Nephthys
IoT78tW9qX8

I think the only thing he does before this is no sell Thor for a bit, then increase gravity to sink him to the bottom of the ocean. But this is basically when the fight starts at 1.00.

ares834
Graviton apparently used black hole level gravity fields on the Hulk.... He stomps.

NemeBro
You know, I have to admit, that's not bad.

But you made this composite Ganon.

The one with the full Triforce, who used it to warp and create the entire Dark Realm from the Sacred Realm (Or some other realm w/e).

BloodRain
First ep was decent, just don't remember anything major.

Edit: Saw the clip.. yeah that's major lol.

Nephthys
Oh, other than full Triforce stuff because blah.

Originally posted by BloodRain

Dat lightning at 8.50. Holy shiiiiit!

Wei Phoenix
Yeah Graviton from the show was surprisingly effective and powerful. Keep watching, the show only gets better.

Nephthys
I've watched it before. Its a really great series, Marvels Justice League imo. It sucks that they cancelled it for the crappy Avengers cash-in.

Anyway, its looking to me like Ganon is outmatched here unless he gets some crazy magic going.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by BloodRain

I've posted Graviton's feat before on this forum, you jackass. uhuh

KingD19
If Ganon can use all his feats, can Graviton have his comic feats as well?

Nephthys
No.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I've posted Graviton's feat before on this forum, you jackass. uhuh Sorreh D:

KingD19
Oh, you took out the full Triforce. Well Graviton lifted the entirety of Manhattan with no problems. I don't see Ganon overcoming that.

Demonic Phoenix
He never moved the entirety of Manhattan.

Epicurus
Ganondorf, easily. Too powerful.

Epicurus
Originally posted by KingD19
If Ganon can use all his feats, can Graviton have his comic feats as well?
EMH Graviton is different from comic book Graviton. Two completely different continuities. Their feats aren't at all interchangeable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.