Broken Jaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wilco
9 weeks ago, I went to a Pub which I'm not familiar. Anyway, I had a game of pool (8 ball) and the other pool player, sink the one ball with the black and he was on the black ball at the time.

I said "It's game over mate" I replied "It's different rules at different Pubs".........I said "mate, you're a mug". Though, I went with it and he won the game.

So, I had lunch and a few bets (Races-horses) and 1 hour was pass after that pool. So, I went to the toilet...........have a guess what happened??? Him and his brother, while a was a having piss (urine) they attacked me and they broke my jaw (2 places) left and right side.

They were arrested and next year, they will front court.

Bums! While I was having a piss (urine)........dirty mongrel dogs. They're not even dogs, as least dogs will have a fair fight.

COG Veteran
Figures they wouldn't do a real fight. They're cowards and you woulda punched their d*cks off.

wilco
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Figures they wouldn't do a real fight. They're cowards and you woulda punched their d*cks off.

F**k outh...they're cowards. While I was having a piss.

Shakyamunison
That's just below the belt!

Insomniatric
Dude needed to get his brother to help him sucker punch a man who was taking a piss.

Smh.

Kostabot
Bummer dude. Did they say anything to you before/during/after? Or just silently beat you senseless without saying a word?

wilco
Originally posted by Kostabot
Bummer dude. Did they say anything to you before/during/after? Or just silently beat you senseless without saying a word?

I was knocked out in the dummy (toilet) I remember going into the toilet and getting up after the injury (jaw).

I went to the Pub staff and one fella was in their way, as they were leaving - so, he was punched twice. Just a little bleeding above his eye....no stitches.

Bardock42
What other types of "piss" are there?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's what I was thinking..

wilco
Originally posted by Bardock42

It's a Australian term.

It could mean 2 different things---

* Alcohol OR!

* Peeing (Urine)

I hit the piss (a lot of alcohol).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.