Dr Doom vs Darkseid (pre reboot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Doom gets a week prep

Who wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Who wins
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Doom gets a week prep

Silent Master
According to some people Batman w/prep > Darkseid. Which would make Doom w/prep >>>> Darkseid.

Epicurus
Darkseid wins.

Flyattractor
Darksied is a more interesting character then Doom so I give tto to Darky.

SquallX
Doom even with prep is useless against heavy hitters the likes of Darkseid without the help of PIS?CIS to help him.

leonidas
does ds get a week of prep as well? if he does, he wins. if he doesn't, it turns into a purely pis affair where people think doom can create anything to beat anyone, even though he had his whole life to get his mom back.... giving doom a week's prep is a good way to turn a thread to the side of fail.

janus77
Doom wins.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by leonidas
does ds get a week of prep as well? if he does, he wins. if he doesn't, it turns into a purely pis affair where people think doom can create anything to beat anyone, even though he had his whole life to get his mom back.... giving doom a week's prep is a good way to turn a thread to the side of fail.

thumb up

Mindset
does ds get a week of prep as well? if he does, he wins. if he doesn't, it turns into a purely pis affair where people think doom can create anything to beat anyone, even though he had his whole life to get his mom back.... giving doom a week's prep is a good way to turn a thread to the side of fail. But he did get his mom back.

Warlord
victor

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Mindset
But he did get his mom back.

after a week of prep?

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
But he did get his mom back.

well...yeah. but he failed--a LOT--and it took considerably more than a week. maybe he should have taken danny with him to rescue her, instead of that chump strange. sneer

abhilegend
Considering some random wakandan scientists chumped mephisto like a weak feeb, Doom's chances don't look so good.

mmm

JakeTheBank

Tbf, while Doom did struggle to save his mother (which he did do eventually) he does have plenty of legitimate feats under his belt that he performed in far under a week.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SquallX
Doom even with prep is useless against heavy hitters the likes of Darkseid without the help of PIS?CIS to help him.

Lol?

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbf, while Doom did struggle to save his mother (which he did do eventually) he does have plenty of legitimate feats under his belt that he performed in far under a week.

sure, but his successes often overshadow his failures, and, ultimately, he has failed many many times. some attribute his failures to pis, while some say his successes are pis. it's why i hate threads with prep for guys like reed or doom--especially one-sided prep.

Mindset
sure, but his successes often overshadow his failures, and, ultimately, he has failed many many times. some attribute his failures to pis, while some say his successes are pis. it's why i hate threads with prep for guys like reed or doom--especially one-sided prep. What are these many failures?

leonidas
^ well, they're sort of hard to enumerate. i mean, start with his overall goals. achieved? don't think so. then, exactly how many times has he been defeated by.....well, everyone who has defeated him? his defeats at the hands of the ff alone are hard to count. anywho, let's just jump ahead a couple posts to where i say you're right, and i tap out of this thread shall we?

ODG
^ well, they're sort of hard to enumerate. i mean, start with his overall goals. achieved? don't think so. then, exactly how many times has he been defeated by.....well, everyone who has defeated him? his defeats at the hands of the ff alone are hard to count. anywho, let's just jump ahead a couple posts to where i say you're right, and i tap out of this thread shall we? The last sentence is the only redeeming thing about this post.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.