Sephiroth vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
All-Out fight, no restrictions, all forms, and powers available.

Battle takes place in a standard Duel Arena, destructible environments are on which means the Duel Arena could be destroyed in the fight.

EmptyHearted
Wait all form? So I assume sephiroth get his final form??
Because I say Ichigo beat sephiroth normal form.

As far final Form sephiroth goes. He really lacks of any speed due the ganeplay

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Wait all form? So I assume sephiroth get his final form??
Because I say Ichigo beat sephiroth normal form.

As far final Form sephiroth goes. He really lacks of any speed due the ganeplay Those are wild comments of idiocy, Sephiroth is incredibly fast, Ichigo would win, but with major difficulty and life-threatening injuries.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Those are wild comments of idiocy, Sephiroth is incredibly fast, Ichigo would win, but with major difficulty and life-threatening injuries.

Wow that hurts. sad

Anywho. Let me clear what I said. I said Sephiroth is lack speed in his final form due the RPG gameplay.

The only time I see him moving such fast is in the movie. And even so Ichigo seem more faster then him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Wow that hurts. sad

Anywho. Let me clear what I said. I said Sephiroth is lack speed in his final form due the RPG gameplay.

The only time I see him moving such fast is in the movie. And even so Ichigo seem more faster then him. Watch Sora vs Sephiroth in KH1 and KH2.

EmptyHearted
Watch Sora vs Sephiroth in KH1 and KH2.

But is that not canon????

I still say Ichigo has much speed that

Wei Phoenix
Watch Sora vs Sephiroth in KH1 and KH2.

Noncanon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Noncanon. Alright, then what about Dissidia (KH References were a huge fail on my part, I apologize)

Wei Phoenix
Alright, then what about Dissidia (KH References were a huge fail on my part, I apologize) Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Noncanon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Can you prove that it's non-canon?

Wei Phoenix

Sure, can you prove that it is?

draxx_tOfU

Dissidia is not canon, it is however the most glorious fanservice ever. Nomura should make another one!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Dissidia is not canon, it is however the most glorious fanservice ever. Nomura should make another one! It looks Canon to FF1 though, honestly. Look at the ending :P

Supra
All-Out fight, no restrictions, all forms, and powers available.

Battle takes place in a standard Duel Arena, destructible environments are on which means the Duel Arena could be destroyed in the fight.
Sephiroth owns him

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Supra
Sephiroth owns him You know this means he can use the form he used when he fought Aizen, right? o.o

Supra
You know this means he can use the form he used when he fought Aizen, right? o.o

And how does that change this outcome...

TheTyrant
Sephiroth

StealthRanger
Sephiroth stomps

Jmanghan
Also, forgot to mention that Ichigo, when he fought Aizen, made a MOUNTAIN disentagrate completely with a slash of his sword, and that's every single time he slashed his sword.

BloodRain
No.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BloodRain
No. Yes... It is canon to the Bleach series, in fact, Ichigo even points it out later in the fight. You could argue Sephiroth's Meteor, though. That version of Ichigo is slightly Arrogant.

BloodRain
What's a mountain?

StealthRanger
Also, forgot to mention that Ichigo, when he fought Aizen, made a MOUNTAIN disentagrate completely with a slash of his sword, and that's every single time he slashed his sword.

A very very tiny mountain, you mean

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
A very very tiny mountain, you mean

Sephiroth can SLICE buildings and shit like that, but without his meteor, he doesn't have the skill with his sword that Ichigo does, he has speed, but Ichigo has literal instant transmission in some forms, which can keep up with Sephiroth's teleportation. Also, Normal Bankai Ichigo slashed away the equivalent of 1,000 blades in under 10 seconds, Sephiroth, though, I do think would win against Bankai Ichigo, but once he gets to Final Getsuga Ichigo, he loses :/

Supra
Sephiroth can SLICE buildings and shit like that, but without his meteor, he doesn't have the skill with his sword that Ichigo does, he has speed, but Ichigo has literal instant transmission in some forms, which can keep up with Sephiroth's teleportation. Also, Normal Bankai Ichigo slashed away the equivalent of 1,000 blades in under 10 seconds, Sephiroth, though, I do think would win against Bankai Ichigo, but once he gets to Final Getsuga Ichigo, he loses :/

Sephiroth is basically a god, he cannot lose in this fight.

Jmanghan
Sephiroth is basically a god, he cannot lose in this fight.

Of course he is, did anyone else know Sephiroth was Omnipotent? Cause I sure didn't!

Also, Ichigo uses Mugetsu and Sephy isn't gonna like what happens...

If you are talking about the fact that Sephiroth can only lose to Cloud, I'm sure if Ichigo cuts Sephiroth in half, he ain't gettin back up that quick .-.

Supra
Of course he is, did anyone else know Sephiroth was Omnipotent? Cause I sure didn't!

Also, Ichigo uses Mugetsu and Sephy isn't gonna like what happens...

If you are talking about the fact that Sephiroth can only lose to Cloud, I'm sure if Ichigo cuts Sephiroth in half, he ain't gettin back up that quick .-.

Sephiroth was cut thousands of times without showing a single drop of blood. Cloud can disperse his energy for a while, but he will not and cannot die or be but or bleed.

Supra
7C6sC-p8fa4
Cloud soaking in his own blood
Min 9:00

Jmanghan
Sephiroth was cut thousands of times without showing a single drop of blood. Cloud can disperse his energy for a while, but he will not and cannot die or be but or bleed. Then since I'm the opener, I am making it so Sephiroth can't be killed by just cloud because that's complete bullshit...

Phanteros
The Whole "only Cloud can kill Sephiroth was in his Kingdom Hearts incarnation" even then it wasn't a special immunity as he was saying it a figurative speech such as "only Cloud can satisfy/challenge him" kind of thing.

Supra
Then since I'm the opener, I am making it so Sephiroth can't be killed by just cloud because that's complete bullshit...

What's complete bullshit? Usually thread openers traditionally don't pick sides...its open topic. You siding only with Ichigo and not listening to anyone else is spite.

Jmanghan
What's complete bullshit? Usually thread openers traditionally don't pick sides...its open topic. You siding only with Ichigo and not listening to anyone else is spite. Because I know every single bit of Sephiroth's Skill, I know he beat Zack, pretty much beat Genesis, and almost always holds back against Cloud, that said, Ichigo defeated Aizen, who is High-Dimensional being in that fight, with Ichigo being even HIGHER on that list. I have played every single game Sephiroth has EVER been featured in, including Ehrgeiz, I've played Kingdom Hearts, though non-canon, just as Dissidia is, its still a good representation of his skill in real time, and it still doesn't hold a candle to Final Getsuga Ichigo, without Meteor, Sephiroth loses his fight, in fact, if we can throw in FF7 Logic, let's throw Bleach logic in, Ichigo crushes Sephiroth to Near-Death with his pure spiritual pressure and Sephiroth goes home crying to Jenova.

Supra
Well if your gonna make a thread try to be open minded to others thoughts. Otherwise its just spite.

Supra
Because I know every single bit of Sephiroth's Skill, I know he beat Zack, pretty much beat Genesis, and almost always holds back against Cloud, that said, Ichigo defeated Aizen, who is High-Dimensional being in that fight, with Ichigo being even HIGHER on that list. I have played every single game Sephiroth has EVER been featured in, including Ehrgeiz, I've played Kingdom Hearts, though non-canon, just as Dissidia is, its still a good representation of his skill in real time, and it still doesn't hold a candle to Final Getsuga Ichigo, without Meteor, Sephiroth loses his fight, in fact, if we can throw in FF7 Logic, let's throw Bleach logic in, Ichigo crushes Sephiroth to Near-Death with his pure spiritual pressure and Sephiroth goes home crying to Jenova.

Sephiroth can amp, and he amps to basically any level he choses, he can fly, he can teleport, he can basically control everything he choses.

What are the powers Ichigo is going to use to stop him other then his sword, as shown in the video, you cant cut Sephiroth, he does not bleed. I dont see Ichigo wining a sword fight, Bleach is cool and its got a good story but this is Sephiroth we are talking about, Im willing to compare feats if you are.

Jmanghan
Sephiroth can amp, and he amps to basically any level he choses, he can fly, he can teleport, he can basically control everything he choses.

What are the powers Ichigo is going to use to stop him other then his sword, as shown in the video, you cant cut Sephiroth, he does not bleed. I dont see Ichigo wining a sword fight, Bleach is cool and its got a good story but this is Sephiroth we are talking about, Im willing to compare feats if you are. So, if Sephiroth can't be killed, or cut, by anything. How does Cloud manage to defeat him? I know he is holding back, but by YOUR logic, anything Cloud tries on him should be tanked by Seph easily, so... Honestly, you described Sephiroth as Omnipotent, he isn't. This is starting to become like that Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe argument. Ichigo has Higher Power in this... And speeds that CAN keep up with Sephiroth, Ichigo can fly as well, and I can prove this if you wish.

Supra
So, if Sephiroth can't be killed, or cut, by anything. How does Cloud manage to defeat him? I know he is holding back, but by YOUR logic, anything Cloud tries on him should be tanked by Seph easily, so... Honestly, you described Sephiroth as Omnipotent, he isn't. This is starting to become like that Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe argument. Ichigo has Higher Power in this... And speeds that CAN keep up with Sephiroth, Ichigo can fly as well, and I can prove this if you wish.

First..Show me Sephiroth being cut or bleeding..

Second: Yes he can move as fast as light even faster, he can teleport.

Third: I didnt say he was Omnipotentsmile

Ichigo Higher Power is based of him hunting hunting souls of the dead..

I don't see those dead souls as a threat to Sephiroth, I also dont see Ichigo someone who was just given the powers as a kid and having no clue how to use them going up against the all that is of Sephiroth.

Sephiroth was formed and created out of an extra terrestrial life form Jenova with untold powers a true human/alien hybrid..be basically bends matter to his will, summons meteor, flys, teleports grows wings cause he can.

He's like the Anti-Goku of the FFA Universe, You think you killed him, but you never really did.

His original plan was to become a god by merging with the life stream, cloud thought by killing him he would stop this however he only enabled it.

Sephiroth cannot be killed because its Jenova taking his form, Sephiroth body is locked up tight in ice to preserve it, as we all know and when you see Sephiroth, your really deaing Jenova herself using all of Sephiroths abilities along with her powers..

Her powers are thus stacked at this point. Jenova/Sephiroth cannot lose this battle.

Ur Turn to tell me which powers Ichigo is going to use to stop Jenova/Sephirtoh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.