Popular characters run The Holiday Partying Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
The following 'team' is magically transported to the Interdimensional Party Van.

Link, Goku, Thor, Samus, MewTwo, Russell Edgington, Aang, Khan, and Team RWBY have to attend a series of parties, consecutively, carry on their regular day, party, regular day, and so on until the gauntlet is over. They do not have to work together or help each other, and may in fact compete and hinder each other in minor ways. (Thor may not just start hitting people with Mjolnir, that's cheating.)

The final day, Christmas, in order to have cleared the gauntlet, they must be capable of performing their normal duties in some capacity. (Defending Earth, fending off monsters, missing Klingons, etc)

The parties will all be serving alcohol or other intoxicants, and last until sunrise.

The parties are, in order:
1. A stag with the crew from The Hangover.
2. The Grand Galloping Gala, as organized by Pinkie Pie, and Vinyl scratch, every character ever seen on screen in MLP (that isn't dead) is invited, but they may not attempt to kill anyone or ruin Equestria.
3. The party at Lon Lon ranch from the end of Ocarina of Time.
4. Mario Party. ALL OF THEM, complete with rolling dice and doing battle in mini games. This is nine boards worth of partying with stars replaced by booze.
5. Christmas Eve Party, the bus stops in Asgard and they break into Odin's stash.

Who drops where? Who clears?

Boss16
Goku and Thor make it the farthest because they have the best stamina so they can party longer then anybody else.

ScreamPaste
I dunno, man, Link's spent extended, sleepless periods adventuring and saving worlds. In Majora's Mask he spent a minimum of three straight days and nights with no rest fighting evulz, and rewinding time doesn't rewind his experiences or his stamina, and since it's impossible to beat MM in a single 3day span, that means he must've gone for a bare minimum six, more likely 9+ straight days of constant sword fighty evil smitey.

And Samus? Samus' suit is made of will power. raver

I think Goku drops halfway through Mario Party.
Team RWBY won't make it past the Grand Galloping Gala, imho. This is Sacred bait.
Not sure how far Samus gets, but I think she can be competitive with Goku. mmm

The Scenario
I think most of them can get to Mario Party.

Then it gets to one of the combat minigames and Thor murders everyone.

Yamcha
I'd say Thor clears for sure, drinking and fighting are in his blood! He even out drinks Giants x3!
http://i43.tinypic.com/23lfayb.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/27zi3p2.jpg

Not only does he keep it down, he ends up locking lips wit dat blue elf chick.

And that giant was pretty well...giant xD!
http://i40.tinypic.com/16jqwl1.jpg

I assume Mewtwo dies somewhere since he's the closest to an animal and alcohol is poison to animals but he doesn't go alone, the gang find him and Aang curled up together dead, his child like body couldn't properly handle all the booze either. Goku's metabolism helps him stay in the game but during the Mario Party he gets smashed and isn't aware of what he's doing, while Thor is macking on team RWBY, who can barely stand at this point, Goku accidentally blows away Khan, Russel, and Samus (Khan and Russel were arguing in the nearby vicinity while Samus decided to challenge Goku to a "beam struggle" to see who can make the stronger beam, Goku went overboard going SS3 thus literally vaporizing the 3 members), Goku falls into a deep depression afterwards and leaves the party to find the Dragonballs to try and bring them back to clear his conscience of what he has done. Link being crafty as shit keeps swapping every alcoholic beverage for Milk when no one is looking, everyone was baffled at how the child stayed so damn sober while drinking so much, but he completes the dairy challenge on the daily so the large amount of cow substance in his stomach doesn't hinder him as much as it would a normal bloke. Thor while drunkenly trying to put his arms around Team RWBY (two for each arm) accidently ends up popping their heads off like daisys but he's not so much upset as he is disappointed and moves onward.

The final two would be Thor and Link, Link would be stupidly full of dairy but as long as he uses minimal movement and doesn't shake his stomach up he'll be fine, Thor is always down to save the day after a stomach for of ale so he too stands ready for the call to save the earth.

Wei Phoenix
Asgardian alcohol ain't no joke. He wins with ease depending on where the alcohol comes from.

ScreamPaste
This shit right here is why Yamcha is ASBOST tier. haermm

Sacred 117

ScreamPaste
Even without Pinkie Pie involved in the planning this ****ing thing was madness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T-009HeIcg&t=17m45s Watch from 17:45 to 19:50

Do auras actually boost stamina in that manner? mmm

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Even without Pinkie Pie involved in the planning this ****ing thing was madness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T-009HeIcg&t=17m45s Watch from 17:45 to 19:50

Do auras actually boost stamina in that manner? mmm

I think most could clear it. Though, given everyone you brought here, it would be metal as shit!

I wouldn't say that. I think it's more along the lines of stamina being dependent on one's Aura, as well as one's control of it. Aura does have proven protective and healing properties though.

The Scenario
Eh, I don't really see Samus challenging anyone to a beam war during this. I actually see her going suitless until it's time for the Mario Party, though the Gala is certainly hectic enough to make her suit up once it gets going. At that point, barring interference from someone else, she is definitely going to clear everything.

Perhaps just fanboyism, but I think she has a chance of outdrinking Thor.

ScreamPaste
Hm, I dunno about everyone clearing the Gala, Sacred. That's two days straight of partying ungodly hard, drinking hard on a hangover and then dealing with wacktarded horses would be... taxing. If Aura's really can stand in for endurance in that way, then I think RWBY might be able to start partying the next day, but I do not believe yet that they could do so in earnest. I think they would be exhausted and hungover. mmm

Aang probably collapses into a coma halfway through, though. haermm

Epicurus
So everyone believes Khan and Russell are the first to drop in this thread? Quan, aren't you going to defend your faves here?

Supra
Originally posted by Boss16
Goku and Thor make it the farthest because they have the best stamina so they can party longer then anybody else.

I like you so much right now

Merry Christmas

Supra
Originally posted by Epicurus
So everyone believes Khan and Russell are the first to drop in this thread? Quan, aren't you going to defend your faves here?

I'm concerned about quantums..he has not checked in a few days

Supra
@Scream

You are epic..best thread of the year

XanatosForever
RWBY clears due to being a group of minors.

CosmicComet
What is RWBY?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
RWBY clears due to being a group of minors. >implying this would stop Thor from macking.

Also, so is Link, this is the Inter Dimensional Party Van, there are no brakes (or booze laws) on the party van.

XanatosForever
Link obviously doesn't conform to society's standards. You really think that's just Lon Lon milk he chugs?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
RWBY clears due to being a group of minors.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/220/0/7/rwby_weiss_scnee_evil_look_by_dustiniz117-d6h9m8s.jpg

Originally posted by CosmicComet
What is RWBY?

y8n8DidxfVI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.